FICTION DISCUSSION

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
UPDATE- April 22

Fanfics Deleted
Depths of the Heart (Stardust)

Reason:
Ok, sorry guys but I've decided to discontinue this.
It's not that I don't want to write anymore, but I've seemed to misplace my draft.
And I'm really mad for losing it, therefore making me lose my motivation for this fanfict.
Anyways, I'll be writing a new one soon, so stay tuned.
Thanks everyone who's been reading XD

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
RR, when you get a chance, can you move "Three People, Two Choices" back to the in progress section? I'm going to add part 2 to the story in the same thread. Thanks<3

n_naruk

I just spent hours writing a chapter for my ff! i kept getting writer's block! Hate it when that happens! Finally got it done after hours and hours later. For one freaking chapter. Lmao

n_naruk

lolz i'm the total opposite today, just can't seem to put my idea's down lol
Lolz! Aws! That's how I was yesterday! I was stuck for hours! But my mind is back now. Lol. Maybe cus I've been home all day! Didn't go anywhere today. Just so tired from all the cleanings that I did today. Lol.

Omg, Like earlier I went thru and found so many stories that I've wrote years ago! Too many! Now I want to continue them! Hahaha

Katerine

Butterfly123
Lolz! Aws! That's how I was yesterday! I was stuck for hours! But my mind is back now. Lol. Maybe cus I've been home all day! Didn't go anywhere today. Just so tired from all the cleanings that I did today. Lol.

Omg, Like earlier I went thru and found so many stories that I've wrote years ago! Too many! Now I want to continue them! Hahaha
More stories for me to read noy lolz

after talkin on the phone to my Nanny in thailand i have my Mojo (<----- my new have word :loool:) back lolz asked her loads of question about the 40's for my FF Reality and The Jasmine and The Rose will right it's self lol

n_naruk

More stories for me to read noy lolz

after talkin on the phone to my Nanny in thailand i have my Mojo (<----- my new have word :loool:) back lolz asked her loads of question about the 40's for my FF Reality and The Jasmine and The Rose will right it's self lol
Lol. If I ever continue them. I gotta go back and read them all to figure out the plot for each one. And choosing who to be the pra'nangs! AHH! Ahahaha! I'm still waiting for more of Reality and The Jasmine and The Rose Kat! Hehehe

Katerine

Butterfly123
Lol. If I ever continue them. I gotta go back and read them all to figure out the plot for each one. And choosing who to be the pra'nangs! AHH! Ahahaha! I'm still waiting for more of Reality and The Jasmine and The Rose Kat! Hehehe
lol Reality will defo be up in i hope less the an hour but The Jasmine and The Rose probz be up tomorow or should i say today seeing it 2.19 am here lolz

n_naruk

lol Reality will defo be up in i hope less the an hour but The Jasmine and The Rose probz be up tomorow or should i say today seeing it 2.19 am here lolz
Oh yay! Can't wait! It's like 2am and you're still awake? I wish I can be up that late. Lol.