FICTION DISCUSSION

transcend89

sarNie Adult
RR i love how you have a moment of silence for the fallen ff cracks me up...yeah it's always sad to see them being dropped at such a crucial point in the story

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Fanfics rocks now! Lmao! We have 3 dogs at home! 2 just barks non stop and always wanting to go outside all the time. One is half chiuaua! He barks constantly non stop! Like I just want to throw him into the wall! Lmao!

Two more chapters of Mai Kid Wah Ja Ruk Tur to go! Then the sequel! So much more dramatic! Hahaha!
LOL i know the feeling, except instead of me having a dog, i have two younger brothers that annoy me so much ahahah. seriously, one of them constantly ask for the same thing over and over again to my mom, and she was like, "why can't you be quiet for a minute! how did you become so talkative nowadays?" one time she said that he was getting so annoying, she wanted to tape his mouth so he would stop asking her for the same thing lol. it was pretty funny especially since he's 15 now.

i know it is dramatic...you left us on a cliffhanger.
RR! My twin! Hahaha! ILY! Mwahs!
:wub: :wub:
Sorry RR, I'm not gonna update Bleeding Rose. I have such a writer block on that. IDK why?
awww :( okay then, but thanks for updating your other ones :D
RR i love how you have a moment of silence for the fallen ff cracks me up...yeah it's always sad to see them being dropped at such a crucial point in the story
LOL yeah, it's because they were with us for quite some time...so sad to see them gone :(
hey! when are you going to start your fanfic????? you're always here too, I'll be waiting for yours <3

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
LOL i know the feeling, except instead of me having a dog, i have two younger brothers that annoy me so much ahahah. seriously, one of them constantly ask for the same thing over and over again to my mom, and she was like, "why can't you be quiet for a minute! how did you become so talkative nowadays?" one time she said that he was getting so annoying, she wanted to tape his mouth so he would stop asking her for the same thing lol. it was pretty funny especially since he's 15 now.

i know it is dramatic...you left us on a cliffhanger.

:wub: :wub:
Omg, your mom is funny! Your mom=my bff! Lol. She said I talk alot and would literally want to shut up my mouth! But I won't. Lol.

Speaking of my bff! I just posted up a new FF of hers! For some reason she just doesn't like to post much around here when she has her own account :rolleyes: Lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Omg, your mom is funny! Your mom=my bff! Lol. She said I talk alot and would literally want to shut up my mouth! But I won't. Lol.

Speaking of my bff! I just posted up a new FF of hers! For some reason she just doesn't like to post much around here when she has her own account :rolleyes: Lol
LOL true true. my mom also said that she doesn't want to say shut up to my brother, otherwise he's going to complain why she would tell him to shut up and not ask him nicely lol.

Ahahah, I noticed that. Pretty funny that she doesn't post that much.
true true but if i ever get the courage and idea to MAYBE i'll do a oneshot
YAY. just keep reading and maybe an idea will rub off on you and and you'll finally write a fanfic for us...i'll be your #1 reader, me and my twin of course lol ^^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
**COUGHCOUGH** RR.. I WANT YOU TO DELETE MY FANFIC PAINFUL LOVE...

LOL!!.. IM JUST KIDDIN.. I JUST WANT YOU TO MOVE IT IT TO THE INCOMPLETE THREAD INSTEAD.. I WANNA FOCUS ON MY FIRST FIC KNIGHT ANGELS INSTEAD BECAUSE IVE BEEN WORKIN ON THAT SINCE FOREVER.. WILL THAT BE OK WITH YOU MY DEAR RR.. ^_^ HEHE..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
**COUGHCOUGH** RR.. I WANT YOU TO DELETE MY FANFIC PAINFUL LOVE...

LOL!!.. IM JUST KIDDIN.. I JUST WANT YOU TO MOVE IT IT TO THE INCOMPLETE THREAD INSTEAD.. I WANNA FOCUS ON MY FIRST FIC KNIGHT ANGELS INSTEAD BECAUSE IVE BEEN WORKIN ON THAT SINCE FOREVER.. WILL THAT BE OK WITH YOU MY DEAR RR.. ^_^ HEHE..
OMG. you scared me for a second. OKAY I'll put it there for the time being until you decide to update it again ^^
RR.. in the Incomplete section, I see a completed fic by Liberty.

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...t=0&start=0

:D
Thanks Lome. :wub:

Update-April 28

Fanfics Moved to Incomplete
Painful Love

Fanfics Moved to Complete
Heart of a Warrior

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lmao...so that scare rr eh....hehehehehehe...i got loads of fanfic...delete em pls :p nah...i love updating them too lols

n_naruk

YAY. just keep reading and maybe an idea will rub off on you and and you'll finally write a fanfic for us...i'll be your #1 reader, me and my twin of course lol ^^
Yup! That's right! Ah, im like suppose to update the next chapter of 2ghjdg tonight but so not in the mood to type it! Wanna read FFs! Lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ Noy, I'm soo sorry, I haven't finished your poster yet. I was going to yesterday, but my sister called me from college and we talked for hours then today was my mom's b-day so we went out to eat...I'll try my hardest to finish it up soon :D

n_naruk

Aws, RR! It's alright! Do the poster when you can. It's no rush naa! But I thank you so much :wub: for taking your time to do them posters for me and my lazy post person Thounoy. Lol.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Due to my own personal problems, I haven't had any energy to update any of my fics... sigh...
awww. I hope things get better. Don't worry, just take a break and when you feel it's time to update, update :D And plus, I'll be waiting for yours no matter what/when..me and my twin :D