FICTION DISCUSSION

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awwe.. we're all gonna be scarin rr with heart attacks lol..

haha.. dont worry rr.. i will have my fics completed one of these days.. well maybe years from now since im so slow.. at one point i wanna write.. at one point i dont. and i do my own thang lmao.. haha..

rr ur such a busybody.. hehe..

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
OMG!!! ANIE!!! I'm IN LOVE with your siggy... :wub: :wub:
awwiesss...ahaha...tats hw i imagine rome in Capture fic =D

An, you almost gave me a heart attack. Shame on you :p Well if you want them deleted, I'm not going to do it for you anyways ahahaah :p
lol...ur not goin to delete em for me..evilll...lols

awwe.. we're all gonna be scarin rr with heart attacks lol..

haha.. dont worry rr.. i will have my fics completed one of these days.. well maybe years from now since im so slow.. at one point i wanna write.. at one point i dont. and i do my own thang lmao.. haha..

rr ur such a busybody.. hehe..
yeah we're so scarin her!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I updated both of my FFs. So I'm happy. Lol. Trying to get a new "old" one start but it's taking forever! I gotta go and edit it and think of the plot and new casts from the ones that I haave...*Ah, Headaches*

nikki1786

LizQuen
*tired* i need inspiration to continue my story... maybe tomorrow, i will try to find instruments to inspire me to write.

maybe watching movie or or a classic movies will be serve as my instrument.
i found a song to inspire me but... i dont know if i could share it.

anyways, ciao for now~!
i'll catch up tomorrow

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lol .. im having the same prob too gurls .. dont noe which to update .. erm
i tink i wana end angel soon .. lol
i noe its my bad, been saying to end up but still havent ay

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
lol
I'm very much inspired to update my fics but I'm too lazy to type! hahahaha

n_naruk

I'm out of motivations to update atm. Been trying to think of ideas and write them out while im at work. But eh, don't get much. Grr...well, im having a writing/typing day with my bff again this weekend. So hopefully I can get alot done.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
to my readers, i'm having my finals in 2 week time. So i'm sorry if there no update like usual .. thanks for reading yeah =]

transcend89

sarNie Adult
thanks for the heads up An will be awaiting your updates in 2or so weeks but take a rest after finals then come back...and GOOD LUCK

n_naruk

Aws, take all the time you need to your studies An. In the mean time, will be waiting patiently for your return with the updates! Good luck!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
Donna u better get studying as much as i love to read your sexy wild ff i want u to do good on your exams

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
aaawww... thanks yes2drama! :kiss:

my mom is soooo angry at me right now coz I'm supposed to be studying! lol
hmmmm... I'll study now before my mom erupts like a volcano! lmao
I'll finish up my oneshot later... crap! I'm getting to the hottest part but I need to stop... *sigh*

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
aww thanks a lot gurls. btw, i juz updated Capture fic. Chapter 4 is pretty long. I hope that would do for now =]

n_naruk

yay more updates from An and Nikki! I'm guna save that to read tonight! Going on my writing mission with my bff today! We're FF writer-a-holic. Lmao!