FICTION DISCUSSION

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
ok i got good news for my readers.

to those who enjoyed reading My heart's for sale .. i got a super nice plot for the sequel .. hehehe ..

bad news is, i have to finish all my fav ongoing fics first

another good news is, because i cant wait to start on the sequel, i'll try to update my fics ASAP .. ahaha

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
An is so on a role here!! My heart's for sale...that i still need to finish...maybe this weekend since Im not going out. Hahaha. Can't wait for all ur updates! Part time lover! Lol.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
YAY! An i'm so excited to hear that the sequel has been confirmed and can u give a give quick intro...happy writing and what about your studies?

Katerine

Butterfly123
RR you just reminded me that i have an exam next week -_- but thank God it a Mock phew lol but the real one next month :'(

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
An is so on a role here!! My heart's for sale...that i still need to finish...maybe this weekend since Im not going out. Hahaha. Can't wait for all ur updates! Part time lover! Lol.
ahaha shall update part time lover next. yeah..go read that heart fic, i love writing tat one ^_^

YAY a sequel. also I want to wish everyone good luck on their exams if they have any. :wub:
ahahaha...thanks rr =]

YAY! An i'm so excited to hear that the sequel has been confirmed and can u give a give quick intro...happy writing and what about your studies?
quick intro? nahhhh...you noe me...i love givin u gurls suspense hehehhee

yeah...i'll only write when im stressed from studying. updating fics do relieve my stresses =]

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Yes, I will definitely read MHFS this weekend! :D

I was going to start on my new FF but got caught up with things...GRRRR...I was going so crazy with the ideas that popped in my mind. Hahaha

nikki1786

LizQuen
i'll be back in weekend... so busy with the SHOP, Bud Brother series Trans/Caps and DLing the series at the same time... that's why i can't go update my fic for a moment... LOL

im kinda addicted for a moment... XD

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
i'll be back in weekend... so busy with the SHOP, Bud Brother series Trans/Caps and DLing the series at the same time... that's why i can't go update my fic for a moment... LOL

I guess it works in my favor?? so in the meantime I could catch up with your ladies room fic.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

addicted to bud brother? lmao

it's all I've been talking and thinking about this day!! hahahaha
vince and georgina... :wub: I've seen eps 1 and 2 during our lunch break... :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
addicted to bud brother? lmao

it's all I've been talking and thinking about this day!! hahahaha
vince and georgina... :wub: I've seen eps 1 and 2 during our lunch break... :lol:

hahahaah~! am i too obvious? 20 mins from now... its Bud Brothers series now. hahaha im gonna watch the episode 4, LOL
Pio's playing tricks on Vince and Georgina. Georgina didn't know that the house was owned by Vince and Vince didn't know that
Georgina's in his house.

LMAO~! my type of slap and kiss... hahahaha~!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
I'm currently watching ep 3! lol
our school suspended our class this afternoon so I can watch today's episode! lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
oh EMMM JAYYYYYYYY~! the bitch rival of Georgina is Jennifer, for episode 5 tomorrow... she'll set her up with Vince's brother. it will make between him and Georgina had fraction together again.... >_<

episode 4's highlight was the fart thingy and when she transferred to Vince's house. she cried... LOL

transcend89

sarNie Adult
ah sorry to hear that Donna but studies comes first...do your best we'll all be awaiting your ateam story and i hope u have an update soon for the other ff

nikki1786

LizQuen
hmmm... I don't think I can update my fics this weekend... I have lots of assignments to finish... -_-

LMAO... who will be my marathon partner in -Vince and Georgina mode-??? :loool:
in short you can't watch it on tv this monday, because you got classes... it only means you can watch it at night because "itzmepw" uploaded the BB:SC so fast.

i think im hype this weekend.
not only that the shop will be finish soon, but we got 5 puppies here... they're so cute... too bad the other one died, they're supposed to be 6 puppies :p