FICTION DISCUSSION

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i'll be having my first exam next monday gurls! wish me best of luck.

here's some details on My Heart's For Sale 2

The cast won't be on Rteam .. it'll be Rita and Aum. Something is going to happen to Rome .. so yeps.
GOOD LUCK ON THE FIRST EXAM HOPE YOU DO WELL
WHAT!? omg that's just going to be so sad since they went through all those things together there's just no happy ending for them huh? another lost for rita

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
i'll be having my first exam next monday gurls! wish me best of luck.

here's some details on My Heart's For Sale 2

The cast won't be on Rteam .. it'll be Rita and Aum. Something is going to happen to Rome .. so yeps.
Good luck on your exam An!

GASP! Something's goin to happen to rome in the sequel?! NO!!!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
GOOD LUCK ON THE FIRST EXAM HOPE YOU DO WELL
WHAT!? omg that's just going to be so sad since they went through all those things together there's just no happy ending for them huh? another lost for rita
MHFS is a tragic fic .. so yup, the sequel have to be tragic too .. but in the beginning of the chapter i will slit in some rome&rita moment

OMG Rome is not going to be in part 2. Wait does that mean that Aum doesn't end up with Aff in Essence??

Welcome back Lome ^^
lol...the Aum in Essence is different than the Aum here .. you'll see what I mean...you might hate Aum here..lol

Good luck on your exam An!

GASP! Something's goin to happen to rome in the sequel?! NO!!!
thanks noy ;)
yeah...something is going to happen to him

transcend89

sarNie Adult
yeah how's that gonna work An since rita's story was mention in essence and it's the same/different Aum lol ok i'll go along with it although i really sad that something is going to happen to rome

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
fine lol .. not using Aum then .. rofl .. u gurls give me a suggestion for the hero. so that you wont get confused wif the characters

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
seriously, there's no plot to continue if rome don't die. well, i might not write the sequel then .. until i can get a better plot then the current one (although i do love my current one lols)

transcend89

sarNie Adult
gosh you're making it so hard An lol just do whatever you want we'll still read ok...it's just that it's sad to see rome die ok for the new guy to enter her life how about Ken or Andrew?

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
it's been ages since I last updated my fics! :lol: but sorry guys, I still can't update for now... I have TONS of things to do for school.... *sigh* we have an upcoming play for my English class and we have to shoot an entire movie for my Filipino class plus exams and tests... -_- I'll be free by the end of the month though and that's the time that I'll be able to update again... ^_^

nikki1786

LizQuen
it's been ages since I last updated my fics! :lol: but sorry guys, I still can't update for now... I have TONS of things to do for school.... *sigh* we have an upcoming play for my English class and we have to shoot an entire movie for my Filipino class plus exams and tests... -_- I'll be free by the end of the month though and that's the time that I'll be able to update again... ^_^
by the end of the month? seriously... its ENROLLING classes by the end of the month. so, i bet you're busy... XD