FICTION DISCUSSION

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
gosh....I so want to start a new ff story already eventhough I haven't finish my other four lolz......
Lol Thip. You're going on a role with writing FFs. Heehee.

Er, I haven't been able to update anything much lately. Was in Milwaukee, WI for the weekend. Back home but so lazy to type. Lol. And starting this week, my time on the net will be shorten down due to the change of hours at my work. Will be working 10 hours a day instead of 8 hours like before. And I have night class tues&thurs, 3 hours a night. So I'll be pretty much dead now. Lol. But I get Fridays off, plus saturdays and sundays. Between those 3 days are the time when I will be updating my FFs.

n_naruk

Lol. I have no other choice. Work is work. Either we do as them boss say or they'll show us the door. So yea. Lol. But I'm use to long hours of working and going to school at the same time. Been doing that since I was like 16 years old. So yea. Lol. Although I wanted to type my FF today but I'm so tired and lazy from the trip. And I don't really have any motivations/inspirations. Hahaha

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
hey guys, I'm back guys!!!! I'm gonna finish up my stories soon just need to revise it a little. I'm gonna work on Sin City II staring: Ken, Rita and Rome

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks, hahaha yeah I been lazy also since it summer vacation for me. Yeah I can wait to start on Sin City 2

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
welcome back!

hey everyone...sorry i haven't around for a few days...i got really busy lol.

hi rahut-rissaya! i receive a pm requesting a thread where member can request for fiction wp ?
sure. I'll just make one.

Katerine

Butterfly123
Sorry i haven't been updating I'm so sorry -_- but i finish College tomorrow till september :yahoo: so updates will come durring the weekend

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i shall try updating most of my fics today.. T_T..
im moving tomorrow.. and so.. iono if i'll have internet..
wahhhhh....

n_naruk

^^Heehee, Julie you should! So I'll have something to read tomorrow since I have no class. Lol.
Wa, it'll sucks if you won't have internet at your new place.
Hope you do tho or else Ima miss reading your FFs! YIKES. Lmao!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
it's been like centuries since I last updated... lol
well, I'm too busy in school... so many things to do... -_-
I'll try my best to update my fics if I have more free time... ^_^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awww aiko, i didn't know that you were moving tomorrow...aww---hopefully you get internet installed soon :D

donna--just update when you can...but focus on school first :D

n_naruk

So I'm here at my bff's house, waiting for her to get home from work. I have my laptop with me, but no internet on it. Yet I still managed to open up her laptop and get the net running when I should be updating my current fanfics and suppose to start writing my new ones. Lol.

Sucks, I won't be online til sunday after tonight :(

With that said, I want to wish everyone a great 4th of july weekend. Have fun and be safe :)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awww that's sooo sweet noy.

well i'll probably be leaving for Minnesota tomorrow and hopefully staying there for a month-ish. I'll be spending time with my little cousins and relatives--and with limited to no internet over there. so I want to wish everyone a great July 4th. and when i get back, i want to come back with tons of FFs so i can read them and catch up. lol.

n_naruk

Awwes, RR is going to be leaving now. Have fun on your vacation na. I'm sure they'll be plenty of FFs for you to read when you get back within a month-ish. Heehee. I'll save the special one until you come back, if you know which one I'm talking about ^_^

transcend89

sarNie Adult
aww RR it's gonna be very lonely without you in the ff section for about a month but the good new is that when you get back you'll have a lot to do and read and Donna miss your ff update when school not too busy HAPPY 4th in two days e1!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I want all of you to take care of the FF section while I'm gone ^^ AND I hope when I get back, I can read a fanfic from you, yes2drama!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hey everyone :D i finally found some internet lol. well i'll be back by the end of next week i think lol. i'm so happy to see so much updates and new stories. i don't know how long i'll have this internet for or when i'll have to get off since i'm hanging out with my little cousins soon...so i just want to drop by and say hi!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
WB RR ^_^..

lol.. i guess im back as well.. muahaha... but sadly... i prob wont be updating keke.. too sidetracked by dramas.. lol.. but.. i promise i shall update soon.. hehe.. i finally hooked up my comp again.. i was so scared i was gonna lose everything hehe.. whooo thank goodness...