FICTION DISCUSSION

nikki1786

LizQuen
i hope someone could give me some pictures and small clips that would fit for my fanfic Trailers of Ladies Room. the whole concept might have the similar come out with these FAN TRAILERS i made:

1st Teaser
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrxthS8YTJA

2nd Teaser
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUy-Y2LB1N0

but of course, there will be difference to the trailers that i am planning to make. i want to put a short video clip.
so please... i hope you could help me out of finding pictures and video clips that would fit for the Ladies Room fic.

p.s.
i hope there's also a thread for Fan Fiction Trailers/MV's Request. because i was thinking that it is also part of promoting the fan fictions that has lined up here in this section.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
what has happen to the ff threads no updates and posting we need a lakorn that will get us hype...i'm steadily losing interest in lakorns...so sad it's been quite boring

transcend89

sarNie Adult
you're sick again donna? :( how about you give some of that sickness to me so that you can update more :) idk why i rarely get sick nowadays well anyways get a lot of rest and i mean it you seriously need it and try not to get more sick

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awwe my donna is sick.. i hope you'll get well soon..

yes2drama lmao.. i started school again and so im back to my old lazy self lol.. will try to update soon though..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
you're sick again donna? :( how about you give some of that sickness to me so that you can update more :) idk why i rarely get sick nowadays well anyways get a lot of rest and i mean it you seriously need it and try not to get more sick
thanks! I'm feeling a bit better now ^_^

donna, i'll sing you a song... to get better.

A(h1n1) happy kaarawan... LOL in -vhong's ice cream medley version-
LOL
hahahahahaha
I just sang it lol
kaloka! :p

awwe my donna is sick.. i hope you'll get well soon..

yes2drama lmao.. i started school again and so im back to my old lazy self lol.. will try to update soon though..
thanks aiko :kiss:
I'm feeling a bit better now
aiko, your birthday is coming up, right? :lol: I just remembered it ^_^

nikki1786

LizQuen
thanks! I'm feeling a bit better now ^_^

hahahahahaha
I just sang it lol
kaloka! :p

yeah, you know i am crazy since then... lately, i've been sharing you all those crappy songs... hahaha from "sisirin" and now an ice cream version of the song *thanks to jason who sang that in Banana Split*

dont worry i'll send you out some more to cheer you up. hahaha
did you heard the "Nobody" tagalize version but in crappy version? the song was like "i want your body, your body... not you" LOL
also try to watch Jolina old movies... it will cheer you up for those crappy lines.
my friend took up a quiz in FB if she was a celebrity in PH, who would it be... then the answer came out "jolina magdangal"... she was really pissed. hhaha
i commented on her quiz about Jolina's unforgettable lines. "and i was so stupid to make the biggest mistake to fall in love with my bestfriend!" crap~! LOL

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awwwe.. you remember T_T.. how sweet... yea its on the 28.. i cant believe imma be 17 .. wow.. lol.. finally can watch them rated r movies lmao :loool:

fun

Expired Sarnie
There is no lakorns atm that is like really bumping me up even though the lakorn is satisfying enough for me. I am like basically watching most of them but it's not giving me that vibe to write. Maybe I will update soon. Maybe tonight or should I say early morning. I need to get home first.

Katerine

Butterfly123
awwwe.. you remember T_T.. how sweet... yea its on the 28.. i cant believe imma be 17 .. wow.. lol.. finally can watch them rated r movies lmao :loool:
LMAO Aiko :p you're be joining me in the world of the 17 year olds lolz :p

I really need to update but been super busy i thought august was gonna be a free month for me but no been busy working the thai festival seen <_< but free now but to exited about my first driving lesson on wedesday :lol:

kulyia

RUK
really noy? i find it hard in the middle. because the beginning, ive plan everything already. but then you get half way and you want to change some stuff or add some stuff. lol. its super hard trying to update every day because you run out of ideas. lol . i will def update this week. my fambam came to visit this weekend. i had pho this afternoon. omg my stomach hurts!!! lol

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Agree, the FF hasn't been having much updates on them.
I was going to type some but I was distracted, AS ALWAYS!

Lol, Kulyia, when it comes to the beginning of the story, that's my most difficult plot to do. Idk why? I'm just weird like that? Hahahaha.
Like last week, I was trying to start on this one fic of mines, took me forever to get the plot in and yet I still didn't even start on it yet.

I'ma try to update my current fics and start on the ones that I have in stock. Hahaha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
really noy? i find it hard in the middle. because the beginning, ive plan everything already. but then you get half way and you want to change some stuff or add some stuff. lol. its super hard trying to update every day because you run out of ideas. lol . i will def update this week. my fambam came to visit this weekend. i had pho this afternoon. omg my stomach hurts!!! lol
All I did was eat and eat and eat. Friday, my sisters, aunt and I went out to eat at a buffet- a welcome back reunion since she arrived back from France. Saturday, went to my little cousin, Yoori's 1st birthday, had barbecue and papaya salad and many other dishes. At night my cousins, sisters and I went to a so call concert and ate there too. Sunday morning, had homemade cheese burger, hot dog and kabobs. Afternoon... left over kabob and cake for my other cousin b-day. And later that night, another birthday party for one of my aunt's friend (soccer mates lol)... ate so much... there was so much food. LMAO my aunts and their friends joked that they should skip work and work out. LMAO... they are freaking serious too. So I had 4 cakes this weekend lmao

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
LOL
I can't believe I'm turning 18 soon... hahahaha
I still feel like a kid :p

anyhow, I just got inspired about making a short story... lol in our Health Ethics class, we discussed about abortion a while ago and I think I'm gonna come up with a short story about an abortionist (which is a guy) and probably a nun or something like that... ^_^

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Fun, that's a lot of eatings for you. Lol. But they sure sound like so good food. Papaya salad....I just had that on Thursday! It was so good!...talking about food, I'm warming up some Kao Piek for myself. Hahaha.
I've been so much of my time on eating and munching on food and snacks. Lol.

A short story from Donna :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
Noy, I haven't had kao piak noodle for the longest time. I like how my mom makes it... well it is more of my mom's homemade hot sauce that I like best. =D

I gained like 2 and half pound that weekend. But for this past two days, I shed that off, so I am good now.