FIFA Woman World Cup

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am happy that Japan beat Sweden. Sunday final game: USA vs Japan... I am rooting for both teams lol

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Cheer both team too, doesn't matter which team win i'll be happy. Just nice too see the game itself.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Same here I'm happy Japan beat Sweden. For a second there I thought they were going to lost. Both team are pretty good. I can't wait to see tomorrow game between them.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Yeap they never give up even the last minute...congrat to them..this will as least bring something good to thier country.

fun

Expired Sarnie
My aunt made 1000 bucks lol she was the only one who bet on Japan with her coworkers. But what was funny, she didn't care who won because if USA did win, it's her country. Japan wins, it's her people. She'd proud of both teams. Japan just proved to the world that they don't have to play fierce or be tall to win. Slow and steady wins the race. I hate how everyone say Hope Solo is one of the world's top keeper. She really isn't, it's because USA have a very strong defense line, so you don't get to see her if she is really a top keeper. And I honestly don't like her cockiness. I like Megan Rapinoe, she is usually everywhere on the field playing all parts: forward, defense, midfield and she has really good control.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Plus US was never meant to win to begin with. They had plenty of good shot, it was a sign when they missed all those in the first half.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Plus US was never meant to win to begin with. They had plenty of good shot, it was a sign when they missed all those in the first half.
Agree...they come with lot of confident. I have a feeling japan will win after the first half because they make their score almost the last minutes..they come slow but steady..that's same as last year super bowl...

My friend said I should bet, but I know it just a chance...