FIFA WORLD CUP 2006

Vanida

Save World Save Life
man spain score 4 points i tink they good tis year brazil sucks but still cheering england daivd beckham

natty

Chubs
well you're talking about spain vs ukraine whose rank is in like what? the 40's and spain is like the top 5. so it's expected for them to do really good in that match

this year biggest talk for brazil is kaka, so we'll see how well he does. i mean he score for their first match.

even though it's still early in the game, i still think it's going to be brazil vs ?

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
I watched the second part of Germany Vs Poland
i was omg last minute !!

looking forward to see France Vs Korea
i dunno which team im gonna cheer :lol:

hansonie

sarNie Egg
a big fan of the game, i usually go for England. but this time i definately hafta go for AUSTRALIA! What an amazing victory over Japan! Go the SOCCEROOS! ^_^ We're up against the champs Brazil next...cant wait to watch!!

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
The game between Poland and Germany was intense, both played well but I felt bad for Poland, they played a great game I just wish they could've won or atleast tied it! But that goal by Germany was like at 88 lol German fans must have been relieved by that.

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
i was cheering Germany and was relieve after NEUVILLE goal on the 90th minute! I LOVE GERMAN TEAM. Still CHEERING!!!

i just watch England vs. Trinidad and Tobago. It was a good game.. England win.. hooray! 2-0. The referee was kind of unfair, giving GERRARD yellow card. he should go and check his eye sight! but anyway, i love GERMANY team still! :)

many people goes wih brazil... but i'm not.. :lmao: :rolleyes:

natty

Chubs
but you gotta admit that was a pretty poor game by england considering the match. i mean if t&t didnt loosen up and fell victim into their exhausion, the score would probably have been 0-0...

great defense by T&T...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
5555 the game england and tridad and tobago whenever u spell my team won yeaaaaaaaa england score 2 and the other team 0 yess!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheering england all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy go beckham and lamperd gosh they team has some cute guys n are suiper good but the age are 25 and up for england team

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
there are so many cute guys in england team... yeah, they were not old too... crouch's just 25, and he's soooooo tall! lampard's a good player, everyone's good! :)

still a fan of GERMANY!

shubby

sarNie Adult
hey i wanna watch too. but what channel it's on?/ or do i have to order it from cable?? please tell me?? hehehe

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
Shittttt! i missed 2 days of soccer!!grrrrrr.....and now i just finished to watch Argentina vs SCG and the score is 5-0!!! :w000t: .
What a great team!seriously,i think Argentina have a big chance to win the worldcup...i see in final,Argentina,Italia and Korea!!!!haha! :lmao:

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
isn't 6-0 for Argentina ?? LOL
I didn't watch the game i heard it was a bit boring cuz they r not in the same level lol

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
Kristie said:
isn't 6-0 for Argentina ?? LOL
I didn't watch the game i heard it was a bit boring cuz they r not in the same level lol

[post="131803"][/post]​
Oops! yeh yeh its 6-0 for argentina :lmao: :wacko:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
its on sport channel like espn 15 for me u need cable anyways man agrentian score 6 points today they good probbaly they make it to the final hope not lol wanna see england there!!!!!!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
cheering for south korea 555 i think only 2 asian conutry make it in japan which they already lose just south korea left lol but I still waiting for england to win