Fill To Completion :: Anne/Ken

pbv

sarNie Juvenile
Fill To Completion

Starring: Ken and Anne
Rated: PG-13 / R (ish depends on how I feel about ken’s intensity later)
Genre: Drama / a bit of comedy

Character Summary:

Ken
Deviously handsome heir to the Ukon Textile Empire, he’s been fed his every desire in a silver spoon since he was born. He never lacks for anything whether it be looks or brains. At the age of 27 he has every woman single and claimed doing his bidding in exchange for a bit of his time---which he shares loosely, never denying himself bedsport or fun when it so willingly offered itself to him. He’s only ever committed himself to his work in his entire life but what will happen when he meets a cheeky little girl who refuses to acknowledge his charm?

Anne
Tough and humble, this 25 year old woman is a paradox inmmensly hard to define. She’s fiercely independent yet refuses to let go of any object worth the littlest meaning to her. Having only her grandpa to turn to, she sets her degree aside and picks up his failing flower delivery business to keep him happy and pay for his deteriorating health. She’s perfectly content until she meets an arrogant society boy who’s made it his sole purpose in life to irritate her. Because of her background, she’s unable to put her education to use and spends half her time working to pay the rent and half her time trying to avoid the hi-so boy.

Other characters that will come later..some of them are a bit of a surprise
• Ploy Chermain
• Andy

Prologue:

The difference between wanting and loving is, you could say, subjective. To some, both are synonymous; you love what you want and you want what you love. To others, each are independently explicable; you love what you need and you want what you can’t have. On a sunny August noon, two worlds will collide, melding the believers of both. Who will win in this battle of wit and conviction? Will it be the rich playboy Ken who always gets exactly what he wants or the poor flower delivery girl Anne who has every intention of not giving it to him?

| 001 | 002 | 003 | 004 | 005 | 006 | 007 | 008 | 009 | 010 |

pbv

sarNie Juvenile
first chapter...

note: i realy dont want to write if no ones going to read it so i would appreciate feedback...

001 - All Great love stories have a beginning

“You will not marry him do you hear me?�

Noon cried, clutching her heart, looking over her shoulder at her father roaring with rage behind the gate, “I’m sorry…I love him…� she called, defying her father for the first and last time in her life.

She ran quickly, blinded by tears. She couldn’t believe what she just did. She had never done anything like that before. Her father was her only family and she had just turned her back on him for a man she knew only a few months.

Rounding the corner, she halted, coming face to face with a black van. The door slid open and she was pulled inside.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

“Do you think he will come?� she asked, looking up into her husband’s eyes, pleading for him to give her the answer she sought.

he nodded, a tear spilling down his cheek, “sure.�

She nodded, consoling herself despite the fact that she knew the chances of her father coming to see her newborn daughter were close to zero.

“Noon, don’t cry,� Her husband soothed, wrapping his wife and newborn in his arms as she shook with tears, “he’ll come around… don’t worry, he loves you…�

“he’s never forgiven me Tawan, he’s never forgiven me for doing this to him…�

“Noon, you didn’t do this to him…you did this for you…for us….�

“I know..� she cried, wiping a stray tear, “I just thought…that after a year, he would understand…he would try to understand that I married you because I love you…�

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

“Tawan, come here….�

“mother I was just about to----“

“come here and let me talk to you first…�

Spinning, he turned around and returned to where his mother stood across the foyer.

“yes?�

“Tawan, its not too late…�

“mother, not this again, I’ve told you time and again, I love my wife and child I will not divorce them…�

“but she’s unable to give you a son Tawan! You need a male heir, you know the terms of the contract!�

“mother we’ve only been married for 6 years, theres still time----“

“No, there isn’t, the shareholders are talking already! You know what the contract says, if you don’t have a male heir within the allotted 10 years of taking over the company and fail to come up with one, your father’s company will fall and we will walk out of over 70 years of hard work with less than 15% shares! Do you understand what that means!�

“I know!� he rounded on her, “I know what that all means but I will not lose my wife and child because of it.�

“You will! Don’t you see, if you don’t have what you have do you think she will stay with you? A gold- digging who—“

“Mother you will cease!� He interrupted, yelling at his mother for the first time in his life, “you will cease insulting my wife from this moment forth. You will stop having these thoughts and you will forget whatever plan you have.�

“But Tawa---“

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

“Tawan,� She called, waiving him over.

“yes mother?�

“I’d like you to meet my friend’s daughter, Marie. She just came back from the states and was eager to talk to you.�

Tawan gave his mother a suspicious look.

“I’ll just leave you two to talk…business..� and with a small wave of her hand, she glided away making her intention clear.

“it’s nice to meet you, I’ve heard a lot…� Marie purred, sliding closer to him.

“it’s nice to meet you too…I’m sure you and my WIFE will have a lot to talk about…speaking of my wife, here she comes…� Grabbing noon around the waist, he introduced the two women both giving him looks that weren’t so friendly.

“hi, pleasure to meet you..� Noon greeted.

“Pleasure’s all mine…� Marie returne, eyebrows arched and grin stretching the corners of her mouth.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

“What do you want!� Noon screamed, furiously throwing whatever she could grab into a bag.

“I just came to say goodbye..�

“you’ve no business here further, you’ve got what you wanted…leave me be…�

“I know…..but I just thought you might not want to leave empty handed—“

“I’m not like you, I don’t---“

“no need to throw around insults here noon, I’m making you a proper deal one that will benefit us both..�

“get out!�

“You give me that and I give you whatever you want…�

“Are you insane!� She screamed louder, trying to push past, “you must be delusional!�

“do you want a future for your children or not?� Marie cried, scrambling to stop her

“you can give me nothing!�

“I will promise your children both a future, just do what I want! Think about it Noon…think long and hard before you refuse my offer…�

Noon stopped in her tracks.

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
Sounds mysterious...can't wait for the slap/kiss ann-ken parts...lol. Where are the rich bad boys of the real world and where do I sign up? :D

pbv

sarNie Juvenile
002 - twenty years

“Anne…where are you?�

“I’m leaving grandpa…I’ve already loaded everything…�

“are you sure you’re not busy..I can always deliver them myself…�

She grinned. He always used the guilt factor on her even though she’d already promised. “yes…� she sighed, coming towards him, “I’ve already told you grandpa, we’re business partners now…don’t you trust me to do it on my own, or maybe you think I’m not experienced enough, or maybe—“

“ok ok� he laughed, “you can go..�

“good.� She replied, “I’ll see you later…�

He waved, watching her strap on a helmet and climb onto her bike. She looked just like her mother did when she was younger.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Anne glanced down at her wrist as she zoomed through traffic, “5 minutes…�

Peddling, she rolled ahead, making use of the narrowness of her bike by gliding through the barely moving traffic.

Suddenly, she was cut off! By a Car! She screeched to a halt right behind it, her heart racing a thousand miles a minute!

“Hey!� she yelled.

Getting off her bike, she walked to the side of the car and pounded on the driver’s window, “Hey!�

The window slowly rolled down to reveal a man seemingly staring up at her with irritation, “yes?�

His dark sunglasses were really irking her. “Did you realize you could’ve killed me?!!�

He drew off his sunglasses and cocked his head a little to make better view of her, “no.� But gone was the irritation in his voice. Instead…did it sound seductive?

“Ken.� He said, stretching his hand out the window to her.

Her jaw dropped. She couldn’t believe it!

“I can’t believe it!� She exclaimed, shocked out of her mind.

“yeah…� he smiled, nodding, “it is me…�

That brought her around at once. She smacked his hand away and huffed irritably, “no you arrogant git, not that..i don’t know who you are. I just want to let you know that cars aren’t the only things on this street so watch it!� And with that she hopped on her bike and peddled away before he could get a word out.

She didn’t know him? Really? He could’ve sworn that was why most girls swooned with shock when he met them. He watched her bike away, a batch a flowers strapped to the pink basket at the hind of her bike. She was cheeky, that flower girl.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Anne looked up from at the building in front of her. Glancing back down at her order form she switched gazes between her sheet and the building, scrunching her brows. She’d never gotten an order for this part of town before and frankly, was surprised that her grandpa’s little flower business attracted anyone from the middle of Bangkok.

“well, here goes nothing…� she resigned to herself, unstrapping her helmet.

Making her way inside she couldn’t help but notice the grandeur of the building. There was something about it that made her want to sigh and aww and retract in fear at the same time. It was both magnetic and polar.

“Hi, Mr. Theedarath please.�

“43rd Floor, Last door to the right� The receptionist replied in a droning voice, immediately returning to her nails.

OHHkay…

Anne made her way to the elevators and hopped in, clutching the batch of peonies. Even the elevators were made to emulate pure gold.

When she made her way to the 43rd floor, she glanced around, looking for reassurance that she wasn’t on the 44th floor or something. Seeing the number 43rd on the sign above the elevator made her content and ventured further to the right until she came upon the very last door.

She knocked, wiping a hand over her bangs for a last minute fixup.

“come in…�

She straightened her blouse and slid the door open, being careful to get the peonies through the door first.

She walked up the office desk, “flower delivery for Mr. Theedarath.�

She waited while he scratched off a few things on the piece of paper in front of him. And then he looked up to acknowledge her and she gasped, nearly dropping her flowers.

“Do you know me now?� he grinned, sitting back in his chair, folding up his arms in satisfaction. Oh how the world rights itself.

She straightened herself up and narrowed her eyes at him, “Mr. Theedarath, I have flowers for you. Will you please sign to acknowledge you’ve received them so I can be on my way?�

His grin stretched even further if that was possible. “Maybe.�

“maybe? What does that mean?� she asked, setting the flowers down on his desk.

He leaned towards her, uncomfortably close, “what do I get if I do flower girl?�

That name struck a nerve. She didn’t know why it would, it certainly was what she was but when he said it…there was an undertone that she didn’t like.

Scooting back she replied, “obviously your flowers.�

He chuckled, “what if I want more?�

“you can order more at 890—“

“that’s not what I meant,� he interrupted, “I can show you if you’d---“

“no, that’s fine, I don’t need a signature!� She fumed, wheeling around, marching as fast as she could out of there.

But he was just a little bit faster and was able to slide between her and the door right before she could reach out for the handle.

She stumbled, nearly falling in her effort to scoot back, “what are you doing!�

“you forgot something…� he purred, softly grinning again.

“no I didn’t!�

“don’t I need to pay you?�

“no.�

“why?�

“did you order flowers for yourself Mr. Theedarath?� she asked, really past the point of annoyed.

“no but who—“

“read the card. I have to go.�

He still refused to move so she with one fleeting strike she stomped her foot hard on his and scrambled out when he yelped in pain.

“ow…� he moaned, hopping around, “what a feisty one..�

pbv

sarNie Juvenile
003 - Orders

“Noy! Did you order the flowers like I told you!�

“I did mam…� the maid replied, cautiously.

“then how come he hasn’t called me yet?!�

“I don’t know mam…� said Noy, shrinking into the background.

“who did you use?�

“I used the Little Pearl mam…�

“the Little what?� May answered, furious.

“the Little Pearl, a little shop by---�

“a little shop? Who told you to deviate from my usual shop? The one downtown with the diamonds in the center?�

“that shop was closed mam…the only shop that was open was the Little Pearl and you said---“

“forget what I said!� she screamed, “call them, ask them why they haven’t delivered them.�

“yes mam,� Noy nodded, picking up the closest phone and dialing while May towered over hear huffing down her neck, arms akimbo.

“Hello, Little Pearl, this is Anne, how can I help you?�

“hi, this is Noy, I ordered a set of white peonies yesterday for a Mr. ken Theedarath in Ukon Tower..I’m just wondering if it was delivered on time?�

“yes it was, is there a problem?�

“uh…well no…its just..�

Anne heard a pause and scrambling and an angry voice which she assumed took over the phone.

“is this the little Petal?� the voice yelled.

“little Pearl� Anne corrected, scrunching her brows, “is there a prob—“

“yes, there’s a problem! What kind of business are you running anyways?� she screamed, “do you understand that I’m paying you money in exchange for a service?�

“wait mam, what’s the problem?� Anne asked, wondering if that arrogant man ken had anything to do with this.

“you didn’t deliver the flowers I ordered on Sunday! That’s the problem!�

“yes, I did,� Anne grounded out, “I delivered them this morning at 10 am sharp.�

“then why hasn’t he called me? Huh?� May demanded, her skinny fists shaking in rage at the inanimate object.

Anne exhaled. Maybe he just doesn’t want to call you she thought.

What she really said was, “I’m sure he’s just busy and will call about them soon because I’ve delivered them this morning already.�

“prove it!�

This was just getting ridiculous.

“how am I going to do that mam?�

“I don’t know! Don’t you have some sort of confirmation process or something?�

“we do, we get signatures upon receiving the flowe---�and then she stopped because she realized that man refused to sign it.

“well where is it?�

“well,� Anne began, carefully planning her words, “I’ll fax it to you as soon as I can if that makes you feel better.�

“good.� And she hung up.

Anne huffed. Now I have to go back there she thought with regret. This day was really not turning out to be a good one.

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
WoW....
IT WAS TO THE GOOD PART...I WANT TO READ MORE. MORE...
THANK U....
ITS GOOD..I LOVE IT SO FAR..KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
so good!! I keep coming back for updates...more, please :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
i cant believe i missed this one of ken and ann. omg. this thread is booming with ken/ann fiction. first it was aum and aff. lmao.

pbv

sarNie Juvenile
004 - Flowers and Business

“Good afternoon Ms. Anne!�

“Hi,� Anne returned, “are you ready for me?�

“yes,� Mrs. Tida replied, fashioning her amiable smile, “would it be the usual?�

Anne nodded, “plus the few dozen changes.�

“right I see you’ve been making changes since you’ve taken over...how’s that going for your grandfather?� she asked, genuinely concerned.

“well, he’s not happy about it but he knows his health can’t take anymore work..i think I’ve convinced him to rest for the moment..�

“That’s good,� she replied, “the old man does need a rest. Now, about your new orders, half of them are ready for you and half aren’t available until next season; however I do have some beautiful new flowers this season that you might consider using instead.�

“of course, where can I see them?�

“in Garden B off to the right,� she replied, “here’s a sheet, just write down the numbers you want and type and I’ll have them ready for you next week.�

“thanks, will do..� Anne said, taking the sheet from her and making her way to the lot on the right, “Garden B,� she said, glancing up at the hanging wooding sign.

It was probably the most colorful exotic garden in the whole nursery bursting with fushias and different shades of blue. Excitedly she started walking around aimlessly, enthralled by the beautiful array of exotic flowers she’d never seen before. Her attention immediately diverted from one to the next as she spotted more until she backed up into a solid wall---a big one.

“oh---are you ok?� the wall asked.

So not a wall like she’d hope.

“I’m alright..� she replied meekly, embarrassed, “I’ll be fine..really…�

“you’re sure?� He asked, concerned.

“yes…� she replied, her voice even quieter now. Patting her skirts, she looked up into the face of a very handsome man, tall…really tall…�

“I’m Andy, Andrew Gregson..� he greeted, stretching out hand now that he’s confirmed she wasn’t lost or hurt, merely embarrassed by her stumble.

“Anne..� she replied, a bit surprised at his cordiality, “I’m sorry about that, I wasn’t looking..�

“I noticed,� he replied playfully, “so stranger, do you always wander around aimlessly in gardens?�

She smiled at his willingness to be humorous about the situation, “no, though I’d like to, I’m shopping for flowers for my delivery business, how about you? Do business men always spend their lunch times in Nursery gardens?�

“no,� he chuckled, impressed by her cheeky return, “I’m actually here on official floral duty as demanded by the bride.�

“oh…� she replied, “congratulations..�

“oh no, not me,� he quickly corrected, “the brides my sister. She’s doing a quick wedding and has decided to appoint me the job of finding a florist…and as I actually haven’t had time to, I’ve somehow become the florist for the time being until I find one.� Then he suddenly had a great epiphany that he thought might end up benefiting him as well, “hey you’re a florist, do you do weddings?�

Anne thought for a second, surprised that he would offer her this account without prior knowledge of her work, “um well to be honest, I’ve never done a wedding before, I’ve recently just taken over the business…�

“not a problem,� he replied, surprising even himself, “I’m sure our tastes match, we’re both wandering around in the same garden aren’t we?�

She paused, thinking. She did want to introduce the Little Pearl to new things and this would be a great opportunity…she just didn’t want her first account to blow up in her face due to her inexperience…but she wasn’t one to back down from a challenge either.

“sure, why not.� She said, “if you’ll have me, I’d be happy to be your florist.�

“good, we have a deal…� he replied, oddly excited. This was the first time he’s even been excited about hiring a florist…well this was the first time he’s ever hired a florist, “do you have a card?�

“I do,� she replied, digging in her purse, “here you are.�

“the Little Pearl..� he read aloud, “I’ll make sure to call to confirm our appointment..�

“sure,� she replied, feeling an odd sense of…was it giddiness? she was never giddy…what was wrong with her?

“well I’ve got an appointment with a friend in about fifteen so I should get going..�

“yes, I should too,� Anne replied, realizing she still had to go back to Ukon Tower.

pbv

sarNie Juvenile
005 - Common Aquaintences

“are you sure she really wants me as part of the party?� Ken asked, dubious.

“well why not?�

“I don’t know…won’t it be..� he looked uncomfortable, “awkward?�

His friend laughed, “ken that was in grade school…I’m sure she’s forgotten it by now.�

“it wasn’t in grade school,� ken said defensively, “it was senior year of high school…and you know it’s been awkward since..�

“yeah but she’s grown now…and you haven’t seen her in how many years?�

“seven…�

“yeah seven years… seven years does a lot to a person…she’s different now and she’s found someone she loves…�

“alright, alright� ken said, giving up, “I’ll do it…if it really means that much to you…�

His friend laughed, not surprised by ken’s return to conceit, “to her..�

“to her..� he repeated looking off, unable to stop himself from a little reminiscing.

“in other news� his friend announced, trying to break ken’s concentration into the past, “I met someone today.�

“someone, like someone?� ken asked, finding his friend’s interest in anyone a surprise.

“well, not really someone,� he replied vaguely, “more like---“

But he was cut off by a knock on the door, more like a pound really…

“looks like someone’s really eager to see you…�

“or annoyed…� ken mumbled, having an idea who it was. “come in� he called.

The door burst open and the woman from earlier came marching in, directly at him, spouting a tirade of demands and vehement assertions about legalities and how she won’t take no for answer and how there is no rational reason for refusing…

“hold on, hold on…� ken exclaimed, standing up, “slow down…�

“Look,� she said, finally talking one sentence at a time, “let’s make this simple…just give---“

“Anne?�

Distracted, she glanced to the right and for the first time realized someone else was in the room, “Andy?�

Ken looked between the two, incredulous, “you two know each other?�

“you two know each other?� Andy asked, sporting the same incredulous look. He didn’t imagine Anne to be one of those girls interested in ken.

“NO.� Anne answered.

“YES.� Said ken simultaneously.

Andy looked confused.

“well, if you count when we---“

“what?� Anne asked, dangerously, arching her brows, daring him to speak.

All he did was grin wolfishly at her.

“so you know each other?� Andy repeated unsure of what was going on in front of him.

“no,� Anne answered, glaring at ken, “I delivered flowers for him this morning after he nearly ran me over…that’s why im here…I need your signature confirmation…� she said, returning back to ken.

“and if I still refuse?� he asked, wanting to know how she’d react finding that he kind of liked when she became irritated.

“Andy?� She asked, appealing to him for support, “can you knock some sense into your friend, I need that signature.�

Andy smiled, liking that she relied on his help, “Ken you’re not seriously going to deny her that signature are you?�

Seeing Andy lend his support to a woman he didn’t know rather than his lifetime friend rather irked ken. But he really didn’t know why he wanted to refuse so much anyways so instead of inspiring suspicion in Andy as to his unknown motives for refusing, he shrugged, “not really, just wanted to see what she’d do.�

That made Anne even more furious; furious at him for wasting her time but mostly for riling her up just to well…to rile her up!

Seeing a possible explosion up ahead Andy jumped in again, “well then why don’t you sign it for her, I’m sure she has a lot to do..�

Ken grinned at her, rather wanting this to continue and see her explode but he knew better. There were plenty of other opportunities to bother her later.

Quickly he scratched the sheet and handed it to her, “there.� He said, still smiling at her.

“thank you.� She grounded out, “I’ll be leaving then.�

“I’ll call you later then?� Andy asked, glad that that’s over with.

“Sure,� she smiled, purposely directing her speech only to Andy, “bye.�

Without so much as a nod to ken, she left.

“how do you know her?� Ken asked, turning his attention to his friend.

“I met her today at the Nursery when I was looking for flowers for Janie’s wedding.�

“you were looking for flowers?�

“well I was supposed to find a florist but I forgot so I had to do it myself but luckily she was there and as you already know, she’s a florist. So I asked her to be Janie’s florist and she agreed.�

“so that’s why you’re calling her?� Ken asked, trying to sound uninterested.

“yes—� Andy paused, scrunching his brows, “why?�

“well because…� he stammered, “she’s a flower delivery girl…I don’t think she’s even qualified to do weddings.�

Andy shrugged, “I’m sure she’s qualified. Anyways, I should get going, I’ll let Janie know you’ve agreed.�

“yeah..ok…�

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hmmm…Andy thought, leaving the lot, Ken’s never mean to any woman. In fact, he loves all of them. He must really not like this one to refuse her a signature….