Fill To Completion :: Anne/Ken

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
loving it^^ heehee a slap-and-kiss.....hmmm i have a feeling that marie's daughter will have an important role..possible a hook-up with ken idk...

pbv

sarNie Juvenile
hi everyone

I'd just like to say thanks for reading, especially to rahut-rissaya for her constant support but due to lack of interest i've decided to discontinue this on this site for now...I might update on my site or on some other site but officially, this fic will be shelved. thanks! and happy reading! keep the love of fanfiction alive!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hi everyone

I'd just like to say thanks for reading, especially to rahut-rissaya for her constant support but due to lack of interest i've decided to discontinue this on this site for now...I might update on my site or on some other site but officially, this fic will be shelved. thanks! and happy reading! keep the love of fanfiction alive!
awwww....i am truely sorry that it had to end like this...i really love reading yours....if you do continue to update this on some other site, please do tell me..so then i can also read it....i'm so heartbroken right now....will keep the love of fanfiction alive. (my JLR sisters say that this is my second home...i'm on like 24/7 here lol..of course i do have summer vacation)...^^

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
You can't discontinue this story. It was just getting good. I hope you decide to continue it soon.

cecilia

Staff member
i'm stopping by to say, i do love anne/ken just that SB multiple r make me sick for a month. if it's after OUM RUK. i would so most definitely read it right away. but now that i'm so hype up on BARDARN JAI, i have no interest in concentrating in other things but once BADARN JAI done airing, i will stop by this section to read.

i just read the intro to this and it sound super good -- my ideal kind of story. so please do continue. Like 98 said. what if when i'm bore, i come in here and read and got addict to it, then what should i do to bring the writer back to finish it. i think it's best if you continue since the prologue grab my attention. i'm sure, i'm not the only one here that thinks this way. there are still many fan out there. someday, ppl will come back and be WOW by it. just like how i be wow by some of the older writer back in 2004. so don't stop. CONTINUE writing them pls.

pbv

sarNie Juvenile
thanks for attempting to redeem the story guys but i think i've confused you....i'm losing motivation for multiple reasons...it doesnt have so much to do with whether or not its being read, mostly i'm just getting lazy...i write at work because im at a computer all day it gets pretty repetitive so i break it up with writing here and there (thats why i only update on weekdayds :) but my workload is increasing and honestly, it takes alot of effort to keep using work time to write fanfics a secret so it just kind of all adds up to a fatal ending for the fanfictions...i'd love to continue, fanfiction is what started me out with thai entertainment in the first place at etasia but we're all getting old now, anyways what im trying to say is, this isnt a cry for readers, this is simply an odd add up of circumstances which includes not wanting to risk my hyde at work for a story that might be better in the future.....i hope you understand...for those of you who want to know whats supposed to happen in the end pm me i'd by happy to share but on the off chance that i might revisit this story in the future you might not want to...whatever the case, happy reading!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks for attempting to redeem the story guys but i think i've confused you....i'm losing motivation for multiple reasons...it doesnt have so much to do with whether or not its being read, mostly i'm just getting lazy...i write at work because im at a computer all day it gets pretty repetitive so i break it up with writing here and there (thats why i only update on weekdayds :) but my workload is increasing and honestly, it takes alot of effort to keep using work time to write fanfics a secret so it just kind of all adds up to a fatal ending for the fanfictions...i'd love to continue, fanfiction is what started me out with thai entertainment in the first place at etasia but we're all getting old now, anyways what im trying to say is, this isnt a cry for readers, this is simply an odd add up of circumstances which includes not wanting to risk my hyde at work for a story that might be better in the future.....i hope you understand...for those of you who want to know whats supposed to happen in the end pm me i'd by happy to share but on the off chance that i might revisit this story in the future you might not want to...whatever the case, happy reading!
:( if only it was so simple to get you more readers just so you can continue....but if you have a workload, i understand now.^^ if you are ever stress or overwhelmed, i am always HERE!

gasp...i don't know...i want to know but there is the chance that you could OoooOOooo what to do?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awwww pbv..i havent read this fic yet due to the many fics i have to catch up and stuff...as you can see this fic thread is bursting with writers and so many fics..that we are all behind..i hope that one day you will continue to write this & your other fics that you had also discontinue..and that is my main reason why myself many other readers such as rahut chose to comment after each update..giving praised for the effort..for i too know it does help motivate our beloved writers also a nice way of pushing for update :p !!!

the love i have for these fics...are more than words can be used to described!!!..

and i just wanted to thanked each and every one of you for taking each precious time (where i know you could be doing other things offline) but instead youre here and doing a excellent job at entertaining the rest of us..i really do appreciate them!!!!

ps i would go and write in the other fic thread..but then i might repeat myself so take it i am writing this for the other discontinued fic as well...i really do hope you continue for it would be sad for the others that did go and stalk and those that refreshes atleast 20x times if not more in the last 5 mins...i too was caught in that same situation many time! :p

and i like to think of stuff on the bright side...how bout not use the term discontinue but on a long break...take as long as you need to..but please just dont leave the other readers hanging.. its like you started a good lakorn..but you cant get those last few episodes of the ending....it can drive those audiences krazy!

just wanted to share my thoughts... ^_^

sincerely,

one of the many stalkers of the fic thread! ^_^

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I'm with everyone on this! Do continue... We've got great readers on this board who would love to finish reading your fic!

cecilia

Staff member
it's good to know that work load is taking you off. but like everyone, i hope someday you come back and finish it...like ami, it's good for the one that stalk this thread. i mean, i just don't have time to read it and when i read it, if it's good, i will come in and demand for more. just that i have other distraction atm. but pls do take your rest as long as you like and then come back to update ending someday.

chenling

sarNie Adult
I'm lame I know...I've just now gotten a chance to update myself to this wonderful fic...please please doooooon't stop...I love it and its brilliant!!!!!!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Yes, when you have time, I'd like you to finish this story as well. I'll be PMing you soon, na. Thanks for your stories. I just love the words you use. I am attached to this you know.