[Film] Hello Ghost 2010

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member

Plot

Sang-Man Cha Tae-Hyun attempts to commit suicide by jumping off a bridge and into a river. He fails, but the end result is that he starts seeing ghosts. Sang-Man then goes to the hospital and gets anl examination. Is he going crazy?
Meanwhile, Sang-Man meets nurse Jung Yun-Soo Kang Ye-Won at the hospital and quickly falls in love. But those pesky ghosts still haunt Sang-Man everywhere he goes. Sang-Man then attempts to help the ghosts fulfill their unrealized dreams to get them to leave him alone once and for all ..

credit AsianWiki

Trailer​
credit:: koreanfilmbiz​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Movie​
credit:: xRorKoreanRorx​

Has anyone seen this movie?  I just watched it last night, since I've been wanting to watch some korean movies.  Being a Cha Tae Hyun fan, I decided to check this movie of his out..

And to my surprised, I loved it.  I liked how everything flowed together, and of course the acting of all the cast members were really good.  It has a good storyline & great casting..  I have to say that some parts did feel slow to me.. but the pace was still fine.

The ending was really unexpected though what so ever... I don't want to ruin it for y'all.. but let me just say get some tissues ready.. because I didn't expect myself to be bawling a teeny bit.. *sniffsniff*

If you have nothing to watch, and want to watch some comedy.. Y'all should give this movie a shot.  :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Aikoden, thanks for the lovely movie, I totally spent the whole night watching it here and cried so much. Love it a lot. :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Glad you liked it :)
Trust me.. I bawled my eyes out so much toward the ending.. *sniffsniff*