Film Rattapoom fathered Annie Brook's son

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Both Annie and Film are at fault...don't they know that the safe way is not to have sex if they're not ready to be parent. If they decide to walk into that path then whatever the consequence face it...but well young people can't hold their desire when come to sex so that the price that they have to pay..Annie has to raise the baby and Film loose his job...it even out.

I'm not to sure if Annie really love him, but from the interview she sound like she cares and loves Film so I understand why she didn't want to use protective, but Film is the question on my head...Since he didn't really love and didn't trust her why then he used it for him...He willing to go to bed with her without using any form of protective and later claim he's not trusting her...I found it rediclious to believe. Anyway I just hope they will straight thing out soon. This should teach people a lesson that don't go to bed with a person unless you're 1000000000000% sure they will not leave you if anything is wrong and for guys don't go around and spread your sperm...control yourself so you won't mess up a new born life...

I'm not really side with anyone because I'm an outside don't know what is deep inside the story...also this is their business let them alone to deal with it. Stop pressure them so they'll know what to do and instead doing only because pressure. I feel right now both sides are doing what they do because it becomes a public talk now. If this is not beocme publich both of them will have better way out for each other. Also at this point the whole thai community, lakorn fan and pang fan are involved in this situaiton with Annie, Film and the baby. I find it funny that we people want to know about other people life so much that we can make people do the wrong thing because pressure from us.

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
Both Annie and Film are at fault...don't they know that the safe way is not to have sex if they're not ready to be parent. If they decide to walk into that path then whatever the consequence face it...but well young people can't hold their desire when come to sex so that the price that they have to pay..Annie has to raise the baby and Film loose his job...it even out.

I'm not to sure if Annie really love him, but from the interview she sound like she cares and loves Film so I understand why she didn't want to use protective, but Film is the question on my head...Since he didn't really love and didn't trust her why then he used it for him...He willing to go to bed with her without using any form of protective and later claim he's not trusting her...I found it rediclious to believe. Anyway I just hope they will straight thing out soon. This should teach people a lesson that don't go to bed with a person unless you're 1000000000000% sure they will not leave you if anything is wrong and for guys don't go around and spread your sperm...control yourself so you won't mess up a new born life...

I'm not really side with anyone because I'm an outside don't know what is deep inside the story...also this is their business let them alone to deal with it. Stop pressure them so they'll know what to do and instead doing only because pressure. I feel right now both sides are doing what they do because it becomes a public talk now. If this is not beocme publich both of them will have better way out for each other. Also at this point the whole thai community, lakorn fan and pang fan are involved in this situaiton with Annie, Film and the baby. I find it funny that we people want to know about other people life so much that we can make people do the wrong thing because pressure from us.
my thoughts exactly!!! let them do what they sincerely want to do without pressure from the outsiders. if Film doesn't want to take full responsibility (with or without proof), then let him be. it's his choice. he shouldn't have to take care of the baby just because the society is pressuring him; he should take care of the child only if he really wants to. if Annie doesn't want to accept assistance from Film, then let her be.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling

Film wasn't totally an asshole about the situation. He didn't tell her to get an abortion or mistreated her unfairly. He's been giving her the benefit of the doubt, so he did whatever he could to aid her since the day she told him about it. He says he's been trying to get a dna test to verify his connection, but Annie challenges his trust in her, and him not wanting to insult her feelings further just agreed to go with it until he's able to get proof. That's what lead them to this state right now. When this news broke out, yes he came out first publicly to make a response in regards to the rumor & he was responsible enough to admit to it, though he referred to her as "that woman" that everyone's so pissed off about. Many people are crediting Annie's story, disregarding the efforts of Film trying the best he could to fix & man up to this drama. And I respect him for that, while Annie all of a sudden just gonna pull a "I'm not gonna take a DNA test" move like some scared chicken having something to hide. If she really loves Film or means well with him, then try and work things out, at least for your baby's sake. Take the test to prove your sincerity & honesty, not rejecting it due to pride or fear or whatever. O_O That's the only thing I have against Annie that makes me question her motives. Like, her reasoning is so off. Right now, we all can agree that Film wants to do the right thing & take care of his responsibilities & get his life back in order, it's a bit stupid of Annie to not wanna fix this problem now. If she is telling the truth & prove it, then things will be better for her and the baby. Society will support her & this drama can be laid to rest. But her not doing it is just a red siren like she's unsure herself or has been lying this whole time, now just using society's pity to shield her from doing the dna test (hence why she goes on an interview in public saying all kinds of reasons why she rather not do the test). I just don't buy it. O_O

I'm not a big fan of Film or anything at all, he's mediocre superstar to me. But not all woman will agree with another woman stupidly. I am more towards the male counter part. He has the right to know if that child is his or not. Especially since his life is ruined over it lol. Just confirm it, geez. O_O Not that big of a deal, Annie...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
my thoughts exactly!!! let them do what they sincerely want to do without pressure from the outsiders. if Film doesn't want to take full responsibility (with or without proof), then let him be. it's his choice. he shouldn't have to take care of the baby just because the society is pressuring him; he should take care of the child only if he really wants to. if Annie doesn't want to accept assistance from Film, then let her be.
I agree with u just leave them alone, both parties r at fault;
Firt of all, I am not on either side because both parties r at fault, but my sympathy goes toward Annie as a mother for carrying and looking the baby for 9months, I am glad that she didn't aborted her baby because that wouldn't be sinful. Plus I am glad she keep the baby because now we can see proof that Film has been playing around, even the female said she used protection but u as a male party has to used it urself too, there r such things as STD/HIV.U know that the female party is in love with u so used protection incase, she wants to trap u in a relationship. At least Annie came out to tell her side of the story but it might not be 100% truth as for Film, he needs Film need come out and man up to his mistake. Things happen and now it’s time to deal with it the best way you can, so people can move on… He’s supposedly a MAN, so there’s no need to hide under people skirt or ass… It’s pathetic and funny that once news hit the press he’s going around crying about it when really he had over 12months to deal with this issue before it hit the press… C’mon stop crying and deal with it.. Gosh I don’t know how Film thinks he could hide a baby in a country that loves gossip…there's no needs to cry like ababy as 1 person said, all u have to do is come out and tell urself own of the story.

As for Poj Anon, I think he is sleezy and degrading and insulting to woman; he has the nerves to teach a woman of having unprotected sex by don't he tell that to the male population too, don't let ur sperms running around if u don't want ur genes to populate in this world;
1.u can't expect Film to be a father or get married when he's in his 20's something, well u should've used protection.
2.the way he emphasis on if people have casual, most woman wanna come out and carried their baby on tv for every man to execept them as their baby, it's not to except but we want to show that if u make a mistake, just own up, no need to cry like a baby.
3.Note, Film manager drove her to the hospital or Film mother took Annie to register at the hospital before birth.
4.Film and his parents bought Gold as a gift for the child on the day that he was born.
5.Annie told them not to come on the day that the news might broke out.

If it's true, why don't Film come out and clean everything so who telling the truth here.
If I was Annie why bother with the DNA test now, just bring up ur own kid and if u don't have time because u wanna work give it to ur mother as she is willingly want to raise it, stuff Film and his family

sthanphachanh

sarNie Hatchling

I agree with u but my husband always tell me if a guy is a player, he play he pay..............

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Sarna3
Thanks for shaiing the link...

Khung Dang really has a mind of woman to represent the women. I like what she sayz about the DNA test and not accepting financial help from Film. If Annie can become an independent woman, she would better off without Film.

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
Wow. I'm not the only one who was reminded of "Ra Bum Duang Dao" when watching news of Film.
ฟิล์มพังซ้ำพังซากกับแถลงข่าวครั้งที่สอง
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A9725594/A9725594.html

This is an interesting article. Cannot be 100% sure of its accuracy, but it's worth reading. It can give you more perspectives. Many comments by "noy_neena" are also worth reading. She can't really prove that she's Annie's friend nor can she prove that what she's saying is true, but her information should be somewhat helpful in understanding this whole saga.
งง..มาหลายวัน...อ่านไทยรัฐ วันนี้แล้วเข้าใจเรื่องราว มหากาพย์ ของฟิล์มกะแอนนี่..แล้วว่ามันเป็นมาได้อย่างไร

*This is all in Thai. If you guys can't read Thai but want to know what the article and comments say, let me know. Since none of these can be proven in public as true, I don't want to translate it unless non-Thai speaking/reading members actually want to read it. The reason I find noy_neena's comments worth reading is because her information actually fits the timeline and the events surrounding this whole incident. But then again, she cannot prove her accuracy, so we have to fung hu wai hu

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
At the moment I don't care anymore reading and debating back & forth about this that'll get nowhere lol I'll just wait & see the final results if they ever do a dna test.

but my goodness... there's so many scandalous drama going on right now with thai celebs lol...now Pinky is rumored to be having an affair O_O with Tanya's husband... :unsure:

it's probably a misunderstanding but wow :lol: the media is working real hard to just tear down these celebs. just leave them alone :mellow: geeeeshhh

lol sorry. *off topic*

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL but the one with Peck and Pinky is true... this happened before film's outbreak lol pinky should be thankful lol... another star's dirtii-laundry covering up others (giving them breaks lol)

first was pinky-peck-tanya, then ploy-tarwin-dome-di ahaha and bam this.

it seems like there's only negative news both in the korean and thai entertainment... well there are probably others too but these are the two im more focused on... mc mong avoiding military, tablo accused of lying, and that one chic... she writes music. she came out lied to the public she was pregnant with eru's child. and then she makes a big fuss that netizen are attacking her, she is going to sue if they don't apologize. and then she goes talk smack about tablo... wow talk about being a bitch... people bash her yet she bash another star. she is contradicting herself ahaha and i couldnt stop laughing how this is related to film's situation. things are getting blown into proportion. we dont want to hear the good news anymore. negative press just equals more money. sadly that is how the world works.

wow i definitely went out of topic.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
it seems like there's only negative news both in the korean and thai entertainment... well there are probably others too but these are the two im more focused on... mc mong avoiding military, tablo accused of lying, and that one chic... she writes music. she came out lied to the public she was pregnant with eru's child. and then she makes a big fuss that netizen are attacking her, she is going to sue if they don't apologize. and then she goes talk smack about tablo... wow talk about being a bitch... people bash her yet she bash another star. she is contradicting herself ahaha and i couldnt stop laughing how this is related to film's situation. things are getting blown into proportion. we dont want to hear the good news anymore. negative press just equals more money. sadly that is how the world works.

I agree people are more interesting in the negative news than positive news of others, which is sad...very sad...people that do nice thing hardly be publicized and people didn't really pay attention to them or aren't well to be known.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
I agree people are more interesting in the negative news than positive news of others, which is sad...very sad...people that do nice thing hardly be publicized and people didn't really pay attention to them or aren't well to be known.
I guess because the bad news are sometimes so shocking...like really???! WHAT! :wacko: lol that's why people are so fixated about it. I never really knew who Annie Brook was until this drama came up.

I kinda feel bad for all of them but I guess this is what goes down when you are a celebrity and a public figure, the whole world's watching & criticizing you... :huh: just try to be perfect, I guess. But even thats not safe...look at what they're saying about Aff & Songkran just because she holds his hand or whatever LOL

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
please translate, I can only read abit of thai, tq P'P.

I think, they coming out to talk on ch7 also they will appear on At Ten show but has not been confirm; here's the following article if anyone can translate it be most appreciated, tq

http://www.siamdara.com/Variety/100925_1763.html
http://www.siamdara.com/hotnews/100925_27517.html
http://www.khaosod.co.th/view_news.php?newsid=TURObGJuUXdNVEkyTURrMU13PT0=&sectionid=TURNeE1nPT0=&day=TWpBeE1DMHdPUzB5Tmc9PQ==

Wow. I'm not the only one who was reminded of "Ra Bum Duang Dao" when watching news of Film.

This is an interesting article. Cannot be 100% sure of its accuracy, but it's worth reading. It can give you more perspectives. Many comments by "noy_neena" are also worth reading. She can't really prove that she's Annie's friend nor can she prove that what she's saying is true, but her information should be somewhat helpful in understanding this whole saga.
งง..มาหลายวัน...อ่านไทยรัฐ วันนี้แล้วเข้าใจเรื่องราว มหากาพย์ ของฟิล์มกะแอนนี่..แล้วว่ามันเป็นมาได้อย่างไร

*This is all in Thai. If you guys can't read Thai but want to know what the article and comments say, let me know. Since none of these can be proven in public as true, I don't want to translate it unless non-Thai speaking/reading members actually want to read it. The reason I find noy_neena's comments worth reading is because her information actually fits the timeline and the events surrounding this whole incident. But then again, she cannot prove her accuracy, so we have to fung hu wai hu

iaongthao

sarNie Hatchling
the...little...boy...is...so..cute...he...looks...like...film...though....hope..the..news...will..revel...soon..

honda

sarNie Hatchling

Please translate. I would like to know what was said.

Thank you in advance

honda

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not a Film fan when I say this.

I think the media and the people is to quick to judge and to put all the blame on Film. He has nevered denied that he had sexual relationship with Annie nor has he 100% denied the baby is his. For whatever reason he has doubts that the baby is his and would like a DNA to rule our any doubts he may have. which I think is reasonable. If I was in his shoes I wouldn't want to go through life always wondering if the baby is mine or not. And if Annie is 100% sure the baby is his why not get a test? This whole ordeal has come this far, get the test and let this be done and over with. What have you got to lose at this point? You've basicaly been called a whore you will spread your legs for just about anybody anywhere so why not get the test and prove them wrong? Or is there more to the story that you're not telling us? If you haven't figured it out nor you or Film is looking very good right about now. Film being labeled the dead beat dad and you a whore. Are these the things you want your baby to hear about his parents when he grows up? I would think not, so get the test forthe sake of your baby.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Annie with Nong Teekayu on At 10 show;

http://flash.manager.co.th/show_photoslide/slide_new.aspx?id=2809531&proj=10_18022009_110659

http://www.manager.co.th/Entertainment/ViewNews.aspx?NewsID=9530000135955

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not a Film fan when I say this.

I think the media and the people is to quick to judge and to put all the blame on Film. He has nevered denied that he had sexual relationship with Annie nor has he 100% denied the baby is his. For whatever reason he has doubts that the baby is his and would like a DNA to rule our any doubts he may have. which I think is reasonable. If I was in his shoes I wouldn't want to go through life always wondering if the baby is mine or not. And if Annie is 100% sure the baby is his why not get a test? This whole ordeal has come this far, get the test and let this be done and over with. What have you got to lose at this point? You've basicaly been called a whore you will spread your legs for just about anybody anywhere so why not get the test and prove them wrong? Or is there more to the story that you're not telling us? If you haven't figured it out nor you or Film is looking very good right about now. Film being labeled the dead beat dad and you a whore. Are these the things you want your baby to hear about his parents when he grows up? I would think not, so get the test forthe sake of your baby.
my points exactly. people are quick to just punish Film already assuming he's the father, stopping his life over this. i think it isn't fair at all.

anyways, did they do the dna test yet? i'm no longer interested in watching them say words back & forth. but i do wanna know the results. :lol:

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
It takes two to tango... get a DNA test end of, settled once the results are in right? Both are responsible for protection, if he won't use it then she should say no. simple. if she wanted it that way , good for her, but if he didn't he should have been man enough to control himself. It's simple... mistakes are made and sometimes the poor child has to suffer. I'm sure it was solve, they are adults, everyone has s*x, everyone fools about. it's just how it is, and at the end of the day if it's not delt with properly then obviously theres going to be a baby if wanted that out come or not....