Film Rattapoom fathered Annie Brook's son

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
As Annie said in her interview at "At 10 show" yes she did admitted that she wrote the sex book, because as a poor person who's has to support her family, she has to try new things in the ET industry to make money so she can support her family, but at least she didn't sell her body for a living. From my point of view, she is a beautiful half cast person but within the Thai ET industry if u have no connection with people it's hard to survive. But for example Pancake, even though she's not as beautiful as Annie but all she has to do is walk into the Ch7 with her height and a decent looks then she's given all these roles in lakorn. Sorry to Fan of Pancake but I am just making example.

@Fun, I agree with u that I don't see Film jumping up and down demanding or taking Annie to court for a DNA test or wanting to claim the baby to be his, all I see r alot of people talking on his behalf. And other people digging up Annie's past or history, claiming she that or this but off course everyone has a past that might not be 100% clean dued to some circumstance as family status or wealth but as least she is trying to make a living for herself and her family. Most girls or guys goes through relationship that's not clean but at least they did make sure that they r protected until when they r alot older or when they r sure that the person that they r sleeping is the person they want to spend their lives with. But unfortunately in Annie's case Film might not share the same feelings as how she felt, but she didn't regret falling pregnant and having a baby or loving him. So it might not be a happy ending for her but at least she's got her son, who's born out of love for her, who she can look at who is a resemble of the man she claim to love. For me I think Nong Teekayu looks alot like Film, the eyes, nose, and the lip and his cheeks. but I could be wrong if the DNA test is taken then Film isn't the father or later in life When Annie said Film is not the father....but let time heals itself instead of forcing the other party to do something that they don't want to do. For now just live a separate lives and go on to make a living and live a normal live. After awhile society will forgive and forget. Film isn't loosing much, he's got his work back and he still got his fans to support him.

Annie @ At10 show;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bB_7f2vyck&feature=player_embedded

fun

Expired Sarnie
wow if annie is really getting money from 4 guys, she lives in that small cramped place? just a thought lol

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Agree with you girls that Film's side didn't want to deal this on private, they will only do this in public to deframe Annie. I uderstand that they care about Film very much, and want to protect him, what a wrong way they have taken. To make you look good by deframe others in public is a very selfish way of doing thing in Film side, but yet some people still think he's protecting himself. The more he deframe her, the lower he becomes because that only tell how low himself is by sleeping with a woman who he knew is very bad. A good person will not mess with a bad person, so if he is a good person like they say he is, why he wants to have sex with a woman who he knows sleeping around, which mean he is not any better.

Also I just notice how weak Film is, he is not doing anything, just had other people come out to defend him and deframe the other party. I don't consider that a real man. By saying all these, I don't say that Annie is any better, but at least she didn't say any thing bad about Film, which I really admire her for saying good about a person who's trying to kill her in public. Only a few people can do this, which mean she is better than other people who claim they are better than her. But in their society, rich people always seem to be right and higher than poor people; we can see that through this situation.

In the entertaiment industry, the radio's host, talk show host and higher level manager all want Annie to do a DNA test, for what? this is none of their business. Everytime I listen or watch that is the final word I hear. Again I notice that they are in a very conservative society because even people who work for the public still very narrow mind. Actually the DNA test is not their business at all, they make it seems like they will win a jackpot if Annie done the DNA test. I don't really care about the test because that is Annie and Film business in their private life, but I care about the equality between men and women in this society.

Film is very much into his frame so he will do everything to get his frame back, but that will not happen even his prove that Annie is a liar, why? because his method is very wrong in many people's eye, and I am one of them. It might not be many people, but there are people out there who understand this situation better than just to side with Film. By saying all these I don't defend Annie side, but only to say that FIlm is not any better by putting other down. He might be good that he is a man so sleeping around is okay, but other that nothing else show that he's any better.

Thank you.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Um...if you read her interview that netizens at Pantip found, Annie pretty much implied she slept around and made it seem like everybody did it. She claimed she was naïve. She didn’t hide her sexual life meaning she’s experienced. How is she naïve about having sex with Film, believing him, trusting him? Back when she gave this interview, it sounded like she knew how men are. Now she’s playing miss innocent?

Yes, Film's mom shouldn't have held a press conference. Well, Annie shouldn't have appeared on TV10 (?) either.

If Film denied the rumors at first, he'd still be looked at as an as* for denying the baby. He'd still be criticized by the media. He can’t hide his son forever. Either way he's f*ck too. Annie supporters pretty much got it fixed in their heads too, that Film is an irresponsible jerk/a-hole who degrades women. He has his reasons to doubt her. Ask yourselves…if someone accused you of fathering their baby, you’d just automatically accept? No questions asked? No doubts? If so…WOW, you are too good of a person.

As mentioned before, it’s not like he completely denied that cute baby. As for Annie, even if the media is not criticizing her, people around her will be. People always do, especially conservative countries. Whether she came out or not, she’d probably be bashed not this extremely, but she’d still be bashed…single mother, no father, bastard kid. Celebrities chose to be celebrities. Privacy is an issue they know they’ll have to face someday. That’s why their call celebrities. They can’t be left alone.

I think both have been bashed equally. They are both very stupid to let it get this far though. Film could have taken a different approach. Annie shouldn't have given those interviews as well. Film got his job back & Annie got all the attention she wanted.

I agree that the truth will come out. I still think the baby looks like Film.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
As Annie said in her interview at "At 10 show" yes she did admitted that she wrote the sex book, because as a poor person who's has to support her family, she has to try new things in the ET industry to make money so she can support her family, but at least she didn't sell her body for a living. From my point of view, she is a beautiful half cast person but within the Thai ET industry if u have no connection with people it's hard to survive. But for example Pancake, even though she's not as beautiful as Annie but all she has to do is walk into the Ch7 with her height and a decent looks then she's given all these roles in lakorn. Sorry to Fan of Pancake but I am just making example.

@Fun, I agree with u that I don't see Film jumping up and down demanding or taking Annie to court for a DNA test or wanting to claim the baby to be his, all I see r alot of people talking on his behalf. And other people digging up Annie's past or history, claiming she that or this but off course everyone has a past that might not be 100% clean dued to some circumstance as family status or wealth but as least she is trying to make a living for herself and her family. Most girls or guys goes through relationship that's not clean but at least they did make sure that they r protected until when they r alot older or when they r sure that the person that they r sleeping is the person they want to spend their lives with. But unfortunately in Annie's case Film might not share the same feelings as how she felt, but she didn't regret falling pregnant and having a baby or loving him. So it might not be a happy ending for her but at least she's got her son, who's born out of love for her, who she can look at who is a resemble of the man she claim to love. For me I think Nong Teekayu looks alot like Film, the eyes, nose, and the lip and his cheeks. but I could be wrong if the DNA test is taken then Film isn't the father or later in life When Annie said Film is not the father....but let time heals itself instead of forcing the other party to do something that they don't want to do. For now just live a separate lives and go on to make a living and live a normal live. After awhile society will forgive and forget. Film isn't loosing much, he's got his work back and he still got his fans to support him.

Annie @ At10 show;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bB_7f2vyck&feature=player_embedded

I just finished watching that whole interview because I wanted to try and understand her side of the story again lol...but wow...somehow it just seems like she's always trying to put up an act like she's sucha good mommy, like when the baby cries she rather wanna hold him in front of everyone rather than let him go rest and be serious about her issue in regards to being linked to Film. Then they had the nerve to promote her old music album lol and oh what a surprise...a song about "I rather be alone even if it's so sad" etc etc. LOL I'm sorry, but I am NOT a fool. It's so apparent how she's just trying to really make herself gain some sympathy from society so that's why she's just milking this attention in right now. Seeing all her other old work she's done, as she said so herself trying to get famous but nothing just worked out, I guess this certain one did...and now she's milking it all in...using sympathy. :wacko: Wow.

The baby is really cute but it sucks he has to grow up in such a spotlight like this where he'd probably think his dad is a famous person but that could be wrong. At this point I just hope the father truly is Film just for the baby's sake, not for Annie, but because the baby will have to grow up thinking Film is his dad...I truly hope it won't be wrong. :/ I don't have much faith in Annie because I just don't believe her bs, honestly, but I feel really really bad for that baby. As well as for Film for not knowing for sure if thats his kid but having to live with the thought of it for the rest of his life. Ha, Annie did plan this one out really well. :mellow:

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
@Nang Keo; Well, she is a good mother, if she is a bad, she've would have the child abort long time ago, plus I know she is a good mother because as a mother myself, even I spend time with my son day in and day out but I have not have his scrape book or photo album up and running yet. I should have his photo done since I found out at 12weeks of his ultrasound to until now, he is 10months. I applause Annie that, if she is not a good mother, he baby will not be as healthy as that, my little boy was like that when he was 3-4months, chubby and healthy looking. U know in the western like the Us or Australia which I live in, it's hard to find a mother who really take care of their child so he/she doesn't have health problem or is growing at a good rate for his age....if u know so much about motherhood why don't u go and tell Annie on how to raise her son.

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
i just love how a majority is saying annie needs to stop coming out, but film's side, he has people popping left and right coming out to defend his butt.

im currently taking american government after 3 years of no history. but seriously why isnt film taking any action through the court. why must annie be bitched at left and right do to the damn test when film could also be doing something to protect his damn fame by going to court. what does he have to lose. he basically called her out to be a whore publicly although we sort of figured she wrote a sex book.
u go girl! high five! LOL. i'm so fascinated by law/government stuff that I'd prefer writing essays/critique over doing math problems. hahaha. and i was wondering the same thing! Film would have a chance if he ever proceeded to seek paternity test through court. given such circumstances, a judge might favor him. although it's a long shot, it's worth trying.

P. u 100% on the dotted girl, but as for Film mom press conference I don't agree, she shouldn't go public with the press conference, if she wants to dealt with this and pleat for Annie to get a DNA test, she should've went through the Women of Society or the law who r willingly wants to be a middle person in private. Film mother should not came out in public like that and tell her side of the story again. As Khun Dang the leader of woman society said everything should not be made publicly or she shouldn't reveal her side of the story again, it should be done privately. Now she's making it worst by going public.
definitely! Film's mom basically painted Annie as a bad person while she kept saying that she was sympathetic towards Annie the whole time. LOL. so confusing. as i said before, I don't want to believe anyone at this point without evidence. I hope all parties involved will soon agree to settle this privately through court instead of through press.

I think neither Annie nor Film (and his boss/friends/family) is completely honest. At this point Annie still hasn't proved her claims or disproved other people's claims with strong evidence. There are now rumors that she planned all of this just to make financial gain because she wanted to write a book on motherhood. As long as she doesn't show proof, rumors will keep spreading. Like how people spread rumors that she wasn't pregnant at all to begin with, but then Film's mom's statement and Annie's delivery video shown on At 10 dismissed that rumor.

Compared to Hea Haw's statement, I think Film's statement was actually better. It was honorable of him to admit to having been in an intimate relationship with Annie, and that he had helped her financially even when he didn't know for sure that it's his child. He has the right to know, and he should be the only person seeking Annie's cooperation. He might have better chances if he didn't rely on the press. I hope he will consult a legal team to get this over with through court.

Annie has her right to not let Film do the DNA test unless Film can argue in court that he needs to have scientific proof that he's the father under such circumstances. As Dr. Khun Ying Pontip has recommended before, Annie and Film should find a mediator they both trust and do the paternity test in private on their own terms and have the results revealed to them and their families only (that's how people do the DNA test anyway. it's supposed to be confidential.) They shouldn't have to allow the media to know the results unless that's what Film and Annie want. If Annie lied to everyone about her situation with Film, she would have no place to stand in the society at all, and that would be the consequence she must accept.

The saga 'hurting the baby'
By THE NATION
Published on September 30, 2010

As actor Rattapoom "Film" Tohkongsub's controversial romance with an actress threatens to spiral out of control, human-rights advocates yesterday urged all parties to stop expressing opinions about the case.

The case, dubbed Thailand's "Billie Jean King" scandal, has endangered not only Rattapoom's career but the future of his music company, as well as the integrity of its top boss.

A senior Channel 3 executive also risked getting burned after stepping into the fray between Ratta-poom and actress Annie Brooke.

After claims that the actress' baby had been fathered by RS superstar Rattapoom, whose request for a DNA test was declined by Annie, people are obsessed with the daily ex-changes between the two camps and are drastically divided. TV interviews and comments via social media are only inflaming the situation.

National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) commissioner Visa Benjamano said the agency had assigned the subcommittee for children's rights to advise Annie about protecting her child and giving him the right to find out who his father is. People criticising the boy's mother for having many lovers was a violation of personal rights, and made people wonder about who the father might be even more, she said.

If Annie felt damaged, she could speak to a lawyer about her chances with filing lawsuits, she said, adding that this issue was sensitive and the society shouldn't discuss it because it could stigmatise the woman. Visa pointed out that modern technology allowed news content to be stored and republished, which could lead to the boy being bullied in the future. Therefore, the media should be careful about publishing the child's photographs.

Urging all sides to end this to protect the boy, she said it was a personal dispute between two people that should be resolved through legal process. She said the NHRC would soon host a seminar on media and children's rights.

Meanwhile, the secretary-general of the Foundation for the Better Life of Children, Wallop Tangkananurak, urged the media to stop sensationalising the Film-Annie saga. He said an innocent child was being affected and his rights severely violated - not only by raising doubts over his fatherhood but by being put on display.

Urging both sides to stop making ripples, he said those making defamatory comments could face libel lawsuits, adding that a mediator who was trusted by both sides should be asked to settle the issue.

Culture Minister Nipit Intarasom-bat said senior people whom Film and Annie respect should sit down and solve the dispute rationally. Also, regarding an actor or actress as a business entity allowed others to take advantage of the situation, he said. Instead of sensationalising and aggravating the situation by quoting other people's opinions, the media should offer solutions.

Meanwhile, in a phone interview with Channel 9's Nine Entertain Show yesterday, Annie said allegations of her having many lovers made her feel bad, and she insisted that she wasn't a con artist as suggested.

In related news, Channel 3 executive Somluck Narongwichai confirmed that RS chief executive officer Surachai Chetchotisak's comment about Annie dating four men at the same time last year and demanding Bt250,000 from each of them was true. Somluck said actor Kittikhun "Jun" Sumritpansuk - claiming to be one of the four men - had consulted him about Annie's demands and put sums of Bt20,000-Bt30,000 into her bank account.

Both Surachai and Somluck have found themselves under a storm of criticism from people sympathetic of the actress.

After Somluck's comment, Kittikhun hosted a press conference to announce his resignation from Channel 3. He also offered to undergo a DNA test to prove whether he was the boy's father because, he said, he had done nothing wrong.

Kittikhun's manager Supachai Sriwichit said he knew Kittikhun had spoken to Somluck but he didn't know what it was about. He said Kittikhun was advised to tell the truth, but the actor became fearful of being surrounded by so many journalists.

The saga 'hurting the baby'

I have doubts about Annie's claim, but this article contains a little information on libel law.
Annie seeks police aid after receiving threat
By The Nation
Published on October 1, 2010

Annie Brooke told the police yesterday that a threat had been made against her child.

The actress, who moved into a condominium after controversy erupted about whether heartthrob Rattapoom "Film" Tohkongsub is her son's father, said she received a call from someone threatening to steal her son and has asked patrol police to check on them.

Supensri Pungkoksung, from the Friends of Women Foundation, said members of her agency and a lawyer had visited Annie to offer mental support and legal assistance. Meanwhile, secretary-general of the Law Society of Thailand, Wanchai Sornsiri, said comments made by RS CEO Surachai Chetchotisak about Annie were within the frame of defamation, and she should file a police complaint or ask for help to file a civil lawsuit.

Meanwhile, Social Development and Human Security Minister Issara Somchai, who has tried to mediate between Film and Annie, said he had spoken to Annie yesterday morning, giving her moral support and advising her not to appear on television any more. He said he couldn't reach Film yet.

Annie seeks police aid after receiving threat

Film-Annie Scandal and Media's Influence

Annie's interview on At 10 - the last part that was missing from dootvchannel's youtube channel.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
like nang keo, i'm not buying annie's innocence. just look at her holding her baby to the public. do you take your baby to work?? she could've just left him behind stage. but this girl probably has other motive or intention. it's like she's advertising him to the public saying "hey, who's my father? i don't have a father." if hea haw's gonna get sued for defamation so should she. what's worse is that his own mother is doing this to him not only a stranger like hea haw. that's sad.

i also don't like that she wrote a sex book. gross and so not lady-like. she reminds me of nang'rais who want to get the pra'ek by trapping him with a baby lol actually i think that's what her intention is and definitely fame whether it's good or bad.

as for film not going to court for the dna test, who knows what the attackers will say, oh look now he's trying to save his face by forcing her, he's trying to take the baby away from me, etc... then the poor wimp's gonna get in trouble again lmao.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
@Nang Keo; Well, she is a good mother, if she is a bad, she've would have the child abort long time ago, plus I know she is a good mother because as a mother myself, even I spend time with my son day in and day out but I have not have his scrape book or photo album up and running yet. I should have his photo done since I found out at 12weeks of his ultrasound to until now, he is 10months. I applause Annie that, if she is not a good mother, he baby will not be as healthy as that, my little boy was like that when he was 3-4months, chubby and healthy looking. U know in the western like the Us or Australia which I live in, it's hard to find a mother who really take care of their child so he/she doesn't have health problem or is growing at a good rate for his age....if u know so much about motherhood why don't u go and tell Annie on how to raise her son.
You keep praising her about keeping the baby, had it ever occur to you that she COULD HAVE planned all this out...for sympathy & to milk in all the attention/money/fame she's getting from this? You know what? Maybe the baby IS Film's, but her not wanting to give DNA AFTER all this damage to him is just...well, it fits right into her sweet revenge, doesn't it? Without giving DNA, people will keep being interested and they will keep wanting to support her or hear her sappy story as to why she won't do it...so she can keep that pity party with her all the way to the bank! Just put the pieces together & use your head... She claims to not want to hurt him in any way, yet she says all kinds of things about him abandoning her...but then she says he did help her with money, but she wanted more...she wanted emotional support? Well, how can you expect Film to give her that when he wasn't even sure it's really his baby because when he asked her for a dna, she immediately gets offended by it saying "Don't you trust me?" NO ANNIE, HE DOESN'T TRUST YOU. But she still expects him to just ride it out with her *hoping* that it is his baby and she doesn't need to show proof cuz she expects Film to just trust her? That woman is seriously crazy! Do you not see something wrong with this?! It's good enough he's willing to watch out for you & help you with financial needs not knowing the baby's his...now you're telling everyone he doesn't EVER deserve to know because he wasn't there for her emotionally *just* trusting her words because she's such an honest good woman? I seriously wanna laugh. :lol: Her history isn't sweet clean, can you blame Film for NOT trusting her? What is so wrong about a guy asking for a DNA test when you suddenly propose you have his child... O_O

And isn't it convenient for her NOW to talk about her old projects & show the world *who* Annie Brook is... didn't she say she wanted to be left alone in privacy & not bothered by the media? Why was it necessary to *let the world know who Annie Brook is*... Oh yeah, I know why....BECAUSE SHE WANTS FAME/MONEY/ATTENTION/IMMEDIATE SUPPORT...WITHOUT GIVING PROOF OF ANYTHING. Watch her milk this all in for as long as she could... Of course she's gonna use Film's name & popularity to bring herself up. Maybe this is the last attempt at her finally making a decent living. I seriously feel bad for Teetakyu. I really hope one day he will never discover the other 50% chance that he may not be Film's son after his mom telling him that he is & him believing it & everyone else thinking he really is, when the real truth may be the opposite. That would shatter the kid for life. O_O At this point, I just really hope it's really Film's child. For Teetayu's sake. :(

As for Annie, I don't care about her. Something in my bones been telling me from day 1 this woman is not trustworthy.

I think most of you are just trusting her words because she *appears* to be genuine. Just as you all trust that it's Film's baby just because he *looks* like Film. That's called assumptions...and I am not gonna believe anything based on assumption. This is none of my business, but from a spectator looking in...Annie is a really shady person & Film here is the real victim. No matter what he does, he never gets credit for it and loses his reputation as well as career and now won't ever get to find out if that baby really is his. All this because of what? Because Annie didn't get what she wanted for him to emotionally be there for her aka to LOVE HER. You can't force someone to love you, Annie. You're lucky enough he was man enough to not deny you completely & tell you to gtfo.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
like nang keo, i'm not buying annie's innocence. just look at her holding her baby to the public. do you take your baby to work?? she could've just left him behind stage. but this girl probably has other motive or intention. it's like she's advertising him to the public saying "hey, who's my father? i don't have a father." if hea haw's gonna get sued for defamation so should she. what's worse is that his own mother is doing this to him not only a stranger like hea haw. that's sad.

i also don't like that she wrote a sex book. gross and so not lady-like. she reminds me of nang'rais who want to get the pra'ek by trapping him with a baby lol actually i think that's what her intention is and definitely fame whether it's good or bad.

as for film not going to court for the dna test, who knows what the attackers will say, oh look now he's trying to save his face by forcing her, he's trying to take the baby away from me, etc... then the poor wimp's gonna get in trouble again lmao.
That's EXACTLY what she's doing! :angry:

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
some people say Annie did this to herself, therefore, they don't feel bad for her. Yeah, she's not related to us. we don't have to give her our sympathy. But the same thing could be said about Film: He did this to himself too. Regardless of paternity, he got himself involved with Annie (knowing that she's not "pure") and didn't bother using protection. If he didn't plan on having a child, he should've also planned on protecting himself from contracting STD's. Film and Annie are like each other's victims. so right now it's best if both would solve this issue through the legal system instead of talking to the reporters.

by the way, the child's name is pronounced Tee-ka-yu.

You keep praising her about keeping the baby, had it ever occur to you that she COULD HAVE planned all this out...for sympathy & to milk in all the attention/money/fame she's getting from this? You know what? Maybe the baby IS Film's, but her not wanting to give DNA AFTER all this damage to him is just...well, it fits right into her sweet revenge, doesn't it? Without giving DNA, people will keep being interested and they will keep wanting to support her or hear her sappy story as to why she won't do it...so she can keep that pity party with her all the way to the bank! Just put the pieces together & use your head... She claims to not want to hurt him in any way, yet she says all kinds of things about him abandoning her...but then she says he did help her with money, but she wanted more...she wanted emotional support? Well, how can you expect Film to give her that when he wasn't even sure it's really his baby because when he asked her for a dna, she immediately gets offended by it saying "Don't you trust me?" NO ANNIE, HE DOESN'T TRUST YOU. But she still expects him to just ride it out with her *hoping* that it is his baby and she doesn't need to show proof cuz she expects Film to just trust her? That woman is seriously crazy! Do you not see something wrong with this?! It's good enough he's willing to watch out for you & help you with financial needs not knowing the baby's his...now you're telling everyone he doesn't EVER deserve to know because he wasn't there for her emotionally *just* trusting her words because she's such an honest good woman? I seriously wanna laugh. :lol: Her history isn't sweet clean, can you blame Film for NOT trusting her? What is so wrong about a guy asking for a DNA test when you suddenly propose you have his child... O_O
Annie and Film have been giving 2 different versions about who asked for the DNA test. Annie claimed she offered to do it while she was 3-4 months pregnant, but Film told her he didn't want to do it because he trusted her and didn't want news of him doing paternity test to leak. Film and Poj came out to say that Film wanted to do the DNA test, but Annie asked why he didn't trust her. since both versions are their words without proof, it's fair to say that no one knows what really went on except for Annie and Film themselves.

yes, Annie could get sued too because what she's been doing could be considered libel as well. that's something Film would need to do in order to do the paternity test. he would have to argue in civil court that he was defamed by Annie, and the paternity test might be ordered by court to prove that the plaintiff (Film) is not really the father. but Film has to be really certain that he's not the father in order to sue Annie and demand the DNA test through the legal system.

Film would not be taking Tee-ka-yu away even if the test proves his paternity. the law protects the lawful parent (Annie). she would not lose her child as she claims that to be her fear. as long as she doesn't want Film's involvement, he cannot do anything to get custody. that's why i think both parties should consult a lawyer to learn more about family law and get all this settled in private.

Woody Morning Show (5:18)

cecilia

Staff member
Now I come to realize that this issue is bigger than what it is suppose to be. I understand -- scandal among big name celebrity will hit it hard (not a fan of film) but before anything else, Annie should have think about her child.

I did not watch the clip yet but I read the news on Film's mother. I agree on the DNA testing part for the child's sake. What will happen 4-18 years from now on? The pain and agony he has to suffer through when ppl refuse to accept him as Film's child. These doubts of having 4+ men will continue among the public people unless something is proven. Just look at TABLO's case -- look what happen after the documentary is shown -- the anti person start doing a bunch of bull talking and his other supporter members seem to slowly shift their opinions away from him b/c they come to concluded that he's just a psycho.

I'm not saying that Annie is a psycho but what i'm saying is that she needs to take the test to back up her child from getting bully in his years to come. No one will 'REALLY' believe him until it is out to the public that so and so is the father. I understand it doesn't matter, Annie can raise him by herself but what 'IF' 18 years later when the child's able to do a DNA test on his own and things turn out that Film's not the father, will he be ashamed for the rest of his life. What really matter here is we need to have that DNA test for the child's sake -- for the child to not have to live through a sin he didn't create. For the child to grow up happy and proud -- what they're doing at the moment to each other is nothing that can't be control -- just TAKE THE DNA for the child's sake so he does not have to grow up with all these DOUBT for so many years to come. Get it settle already! They can start suing each other later when the DNA test is closed and sealed!

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
Now I come to realize that this issue is bigger than what it is suppose to be. I understand -- scandal among big name celebrity will hit it hard (not a fan of film) but before anything else, Annie should have think about her child.

I did not watch the clip yet but I read the news on Film's mother. I agree on the DNA testing part for the child's sake. What will happen 4-18 years from now on? The pain and agony he has to suffer through when ppl refuse to accept him as Film's child. These doubts of having 4+ men will continue among the public people unless something is proven. Just look at TABLO's case -- look what happen after the documentary is shown -- the anti person start doing a bunch of bull talking and his other supporter members seem to slowly shift their opinions away from him b/c they come to concluded that he's just a psycho.

I'm not saying that Annie is a psycho but what i'm saying is that she needs to take the test to back up her child from getting bully in his years to come. No one will 'REALLY' believe him until it is out to the public that so and so is the father. I understand it doesn't matter, Annie can raise him by herself but what 'IF' 18 years later when the child's able to do a DNA test on his own and things turn out that Film's not the father, will he be ashamed for the rest of his life. What really matter here is we need to have that DNA test for the child's sake -- for the child to not have to live through a sin he didn't create. For the child to grow up happy and proud -- what they're doing at the moment to each other is nothing that can't be control -- just TAKE THE DNA for the child's sake so he does not have to grow up with all these DOUBT for so many years to come. Get it settle already! They can start suing each other later when the DNA test is closed and sealed!
Exactly!!! Finally, someone with some real sense! Have Annie ever thought what would happen to her child when he's been thinking all this time, believing his mother that Film's his dad then if he finds out otherwise, that child does not deserve to be humiliated like that... Imagine what that would do to him. :wacko: He would be embarrassed & really crushed for his MOM'S dumb mistake.

And if Annie IS REALLY SURE it's Film's child anyway, then just suck up whatever the hell she's so bitter about and clear all these rumors & assumptions out FOR TEETAKYU'S sake! So that the public won't have a reason to criticize him or make fun of him...this *doubt* thing will carry on with him for a long time if Annie doesn't publicly clear it out. She really doesn't think about what others would have to suffer through her stupid act of "I'm gonna be a strong woman." Alright, we get it. You want everyone to know you're a victim here & you want sympathy. Everyone's given you it. Now enough is enough. Do the right thing and do what's best for your child's interest!!! But I think she probably won't ever do it because once she clears this all out, the news & media probably would lose interest in her and she'd not have anything else to get people's attention for her. :angry:

fun

Expired Sarnie

I never claimed to believing Annie's innocence and I'm sure a majority also. Film is doing a good job at hiding, that's something he should have done in the first place. But what bugs me is that he has people jumping left and right. Therefore making Annie jump left and right. It's not fair to only defame Annie. Who cares if the father is or isn't Film, that's the least I'm worried about. I just think it isn't really fair to defame Annie alone when the situation was brought among the two of them. Yes Annie, shouldn't have brought the child, but then again, that's not what I have been trying to argue about.

I'm just saying celebrities usually would always deny these kind of rumors. Why didn't he? What the worst thing that could happen? It wouldn't be like this forsure. Annie and Film could have really done this behind close doors. And when everything is solved, and if the news leak out, at least there would have been solid proofs of his innocence. He wouldn't have been used by Annie. At this point, they are just using each other.

But shame on Film and Annie, I would forever hid my face if I was them. When your personal problems hits the law, that is just shameful.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
Right this is just simple... If Film and her have had some sexual relationship then Film has a right to know if this is his baby or not, he has got every right to know. Peoples are just lying and making excuses and this is getting out of hand. She sleeps around and getting money from others, well that's up to her, Film still has a right to know. I feel very sorry for Film's mother right now and Films mother speaks words of wisdom. Asking for DNA. How will this child grow up getting bullied because of this rubbish that is going on now? If someones later on has a kid that goes to school with this poor child and starts bulling about how his mother is a dirty slut or some sort, how is he going to feel. Any child can grow up with just one parent. It's just the way they have lived, they wouldn't know any better. This just sounds like a stunt more than ever for attention.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Nang keo...DITTO!!!

Whether Film is the father or not, I believe Annie's doing all this for attention & money. She keeps asking for work, even her mom is asking for her. She & her baby will be doing a photo shoot. After reading her old interview, i have no respect for her. If Film did fathered her child, well...he's just the unlucky bastard who fell into her trap. And the Women Society (whatever they're called) wants to boycott RS for defamation. Hello!!! The woman has no respect for herself. How could anyone read her interview and NOT think she was referring to herself??

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
@Fun, Agree with u 100000%, If Film's mother really wants to settle this matter, why didn't she goes to the legal court or head of woman of society for help so it's more private and she doesn't need to held a press conference, it's just sadden me to see that she thinks Annie is killing her family by not doing the DNA test. I'm sure in time Annie can answer her child when the time comes, as her mother has given the same answer as to her has done to her before. There r alot of children without a father out there but at the end some just don't wanna know but some did reunited with their real father if they decided. Some even manage to have a beautiful life without their father as long as he/she has all the loving from the mother and relatives.

I never claimed to believing Annie's innocence and I'm sure a majority also. Film is doing a good job at hiding, that's something he should have done in the first place. But what bugs me is that he has people jumping left and right. Therefore making Annie jump left and right. It's not fair to only defame Annie. Who cares if the father is or isn't Film, that's the least I'm worried about. I just think it isn't really fair to defame Annie alone when the situation was brought among the two of them. Yes Annie, shouldn't have brought the child, but then again, that's not what I have been trying to argue about.

I'm just saying celebrities usually would always deny these kind of rumors. Why didn't he? What the worst thing that could happen? It wouldn't be like this forsure. Annie and Film could have really done this behind close doors. And when everything is solved, and if the news leak out, at least there would have been solid proofs of his innocence. He wouldn't have been used by Annie. At this point, they are just using each other.

But shame on Film and Annie, I would forever hid my face if I was them. When your personal problems hits the law, that is just shameful.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
It's funny, too, how she uses the Woman Society for backing her up like she's such a good woman...when she wasn't even all that responsible herself, as much as Film wasn't! Yes, hooray, she didn't get an abortion...FILM DIDN'T TELL HER TO GET ONE, TOO. Hello!??? This is not a way to represent yourself as an admirable woman at all. She's making herself look like a fool. Yes, alright, you want to be a single mom...that's respectable...but do people NOT realize how much she's parading her baby around and USING HIM as an object advertising him to credit HERSELF & not even think about HER CHILD'S FUTURE!??? :blink:

And her actions so far just keeps showing how much of an attention whore she is, using Film's name to promote herself...bringing up her past in the industry and telling all kinds of sob stories one after another to make herself seem like such a victim. LOL Omg...oh please! And people believe it so fast!!! lol Like seriously, if she really wants to be left alone & all that crap like how she CLAIMS and doesn't want fame or money or attention...then STOP COMING OUT PUBLIC & PARADING YOUR BABY AROUND. Go live your life and tell everyone to screw off. When the media ask you questions, just say "no comment" and keep living your life in private. I will believe that she wants to be left alone & respect her more. But it seems she's just milking all this in, glorifying her new found fame, using HER DAMN BABY & a superstar's name to make herself look like "a courageous admirable woman" like she's trying to set her life up to be some sad sappy lakorn...bringing up how her mom was the same way & other loads of crap. It's so nam-nao! And I don't believe any of it. And the sad thing about it is how easily fooled people can be! lol They believe a sappy story of a questionable woman who's history is very contradictive! :lol:

Why the hell isn't Film taking this to court already??? Wth is wrong with him & his representatives lol. Like dude, you're rich. Go to court & get a court order to clear out your name & SAVE THE KID'S LIFE. Both Annie & Film piss me off lol.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
Agree with u Fun, if she's making alot of money, why is she living in a small apartment that is so cramped. LOL
Don't believe everything you see in the media. It could have been a set up to make the mood fit the topic being featured. I thought it was hilarious how in the beginning of the At Ten show, they put on that sappy music & showing her in a small room so "innocently" playing with her child lol. Of course they're trying to get YOU to feel sympathetic! And then the song of "I can make it all alone" from her album :lol: then her story of her dad not being there (Annie, why are you purposely repeating this btw!??) and then her history of her failed attempts in the industry LOL omgsh. Hella nam-nao.