Film Rattapoom fathered Annie Brook's son

fun

Expired Sarnie
Film held a press conference cuz rumors were out already. He would have been asked everywhere he went anyway. Does anybody know who leaked the info?
It was leaked by a third party, then Film came out to do his first press conference and then Annie appeared with her child on TV. And then things started to get uglier.

jakjann

Jakjann
I think nobody really know that Film isn't rich. He must work hard to earn money for his family to pay his house his car likes Annie likes other people, too. And now he hasn't nothings... all works is called, his dream to go to South Korea is gone, his new FILM is gone too. and he must endure what people said. I can't understand why people give always right to a women. There are also a lot women who lies, who make a own story. There are a lots of women who want to be pregnant and black mail the men. Annie said always that Film never visited her I think she knew that she lies herself, everyone came out and said the true version but a lot mean it is a lie. Even they have 100% evidence. And what have Annie now? She has a lot of job, likes magazine, ok it is her own business but the most angry thing is that she have said she will never write a book but what it is now, she will make a book about he life???? She said she must do it because she need money for her sick mom? Does Film don't need money, for his mom, his brothers, his father his house, his car, too???

1. Film who came out at the begin and said everything he will accept this baby even he isnt sure it is his son or not. He came out and now he is a bad person who wont to take the responsible but he said always he will take it. He came out to apologize everyone but all means that was only a show. Why he has to that, for what??? Is that crazy of him?? Why he didn't stay at his place, did it like anythings was happen. And he said to everyone likes his mom, Potj Anon that even it isn't his baby he wants to take care of this baby because he likes him so much. What a bad person will said something like this.

2. Here Hor , a one of biggest adult in Thailand came out and said Annie dated 4 men at the same time likes Film and Here Hor has a lot of evidence. And he want only that Annie make a DNA, not for Film but for her own son. But now Here Hor is a guy because he just came out and said the true. Now he is some who wants to destroy a woman. And the woman said Here Hor try to destroy me who is still a child at AT10 Show... please, she is 30 years old. I said that she is adult enough for to have a baby by herself and why now she is just a kid??? Film is only 25 years old, he is not a child but in contrast to her is he young boy.

3. Somruk , director from CH3 came out and said that evidence what Here Hor has about Joon was correct. Because of what for a reason Khun Somruk have to lied.´???? Because of what???

4. Joon Kittikhun. He said he never know about Annie but they have seen each other at the CH3 Concert @december 2010 (if I am not wrong). And he said he isn't close to her but why he call her as a aunt? And if he is sure that this baby isnt him why he doesn't make a DNA and get out from that conference and mean I am just a one person of this game.

5. Annie. She said she never want to destroy Film but now Film is in Hospital. She will not make a DNA because it isn't necessary?? If she is more than million % sure the baby is Film's son then go make the DNA test not for Film or her but for her own son. What will happen next if her son is growing and mean my father is Thailand's Superstar Film Rattapoom but his friends at the school coming to him and saying: NO !! Your father isn't Film because your mom hasn't made the DNA test. And then her son will know who his father is and he will be really sad. If I am a mom I will make a DNA test for my own baby and for everyone. Then I can show I didn't lie. I have said the true always.

Now Film is in Hospital because he is really exhausted and has no strength anymore and he only has stressed.

6. Potj Anon said to Film everything to clear this problem likes: [font="arial][size="2"]He should make a complaint in court against her and the court to force Annie undergo DNA test. But Film doesn't want it because then people will say to me that I want to destroy she again. Then next tip from Potj is that Film should going to be a monk but Film also wont it because people can saying that he use this way to run away and Film want know what he must do then and Potj Anon said to Film: Then go make a suicide (but Anon wont say that it is happened because he is angry because everyone believe a woman more than a man because the woman has just the same gender as our mother ) then suddenly Film said to Potj Anon, I love you, then Potj Anon was shocked why he said that, Film never said to him like that and then what he heard as next is that Film is in Hospital @ICU room. And the doctor said even he is wake up but his health is only by 50-50 %[/size][/font]
[font="arial][size="2"]And now where Film is in Hospital, the so-called father of her baby is in ICU room and she still not want to make a DNA, maybe Film have to die first then she will make it.[/size][/font]

Muddie Murda

smile...
Because all the rich people that Film has connection with come out and say they have proof (but won't show it), it makes it 100% facts? Rich people can do anything they want. If they want to lie, they will do it just because they can. Because they have the authority, you are more willing to believe them, right? That's alright, it's understandable. It's an appeal to authority, but it's if you analyze it, it's a fallacy and shouldn't be used to debate over this issue.

Up to this point, there has been no proof at all what-so-ever from either side. I'm a bit disappointed with the netizen's investigation. They act like they really pulled something huge off by finding pics of Joon and Annie at the concert. There were several celebrities there and they were never seen even communicating. Therefore, it's very easy for Annie to not remember Joon at that concert. If you all want to call Annie a liar and a whore, then you will have to call Film a liar and a whore as well and not take sides.

Film in ICU? I should feel sorry, but he's just a total wimp. He hasn't lost ANYTHING except what's left of his brain. He got ALL his work back, he's got support from rich ass men. He's got support from all his crazy fans...what else is he crying for?

Maybe he wants to prove that the child isn't his so his Da Hae will then start dating him LOL I stopped believe Film a long ass time ago. He has proved way too many times that he's a liar.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
Nang, Keo, grows some brain, Film isn't as so innocent as u paint him to be, he is an attention seeker, after the Sia Ood ordeal, I don't believe a word he said, Annie and her party as u so called it has stop everything and she isn't appearing on Tv or any news anymore, like Film is making an arss out of himself, so childish, crying and now taking anti depressing pills just because things isn't going his way, he is like a child without a brain, grow up there are other people who has more problem than u. Film u got ur fame, work and going inter business back so, why r u still seeking more attention, ur fans, ur mother/father and ur boss r backing ur arss, so stop acting like a fool.

I DO have a brain & that is why I choose to USE IT and not be a biased woman, easily fooled as you are with this questionable woman, whom you yourself says has a shady past. And do you know WHY I think Film is more of a victim here? Because so far, EVERYTHING that Annie has done has been for questionable motives. People say Film came out with the news FIRST because Mod Dum leaked it. Well, duh USE YOUR BRAIN...as a freakin' Superstar with a high profile, it's UNDERSTANDABLE as to why he would HAVE TO come out to the news to clarify the rumors -- ask yourself, HAS HE EVER DENIED IT LIKE A DOUCHEBAG!? NO. He referred to her as "that woman" probably because he didn't really want to broadcast her name out there, but people took focus on that and got overly sensitive...starting to jump down his throat straying from the real issue because they wanna HAVE A STUPID REASON to HATE the guy already. Like you, because you already relate to Annie being a woman & being a mother & being gullible of a sappy story.

And are you seriously gonna blame the guy for crying because THE PUBLIC DEEMS HIM A BASTARD/DOUCHEBAG criticizing and blaming him ALREADY for fathering a child THAT ISN'T EVEN PROVEN YET? How the hell do you EXPECT a person to feel after all this? After knowing your career is f*cked...your reputation is f*cked...and wow -- now you will never get to know if your son is really your son or not. Of course the guy's gonna breakdown & take pills over STRESS. Or are you gonna say suck it up, dude, that's not a good enough reason to STRESS about!? Yes..he got his work back, but will he get his DIGNITY back? His respect back? NO because this woman has locked down this doubt in EVERYONE making Film could or could not be responsible for her child, which she will never tell with proof BECAUSE SHE IS SELFISH & it will benefit only her to grasp the secret of what everyone wants to know. USE YOUR BRAIN, ma'am & see who the real victims are! :blink: HER SON & THE GUY SHE'S ACCUSING OF FATHERING HER CHILD.

Annie might have her shady past and so what if she a posted or nude girl before, everyone has to make a living. Look at Aump P. and Choompoo, they basically striping nake in their photoshoots. No one is perfect, not Annie herself but as least she trying to make a living for herself and her mother.
I never questioned WHY she decides to do what she did in the past...I don't care. But her doing these things DOES gives people a reason to have DOUBT of how promiscuous of a woman she is. So is it wrong for Film's side to require a DNA test to CONFIRM his link to the baby? She's using his name here to drag down the dirt...can he be allowed to at least know she kinda has a right to??? Otherwise, SHE COULD BE SUE FOR DEFAMATION HERSELF. But she has already convinced so many people...no wonder they can't really do anything about it cause the public already has made their judgment EVEN WITH NO PROOF.

Nang Keo, if u want Annie to stop coming on tv or show and photoshoots, r u willing to support her or her son????? my question is to u....Film's got money and his work, all he needs is to support himself and his mother and get his fame back but as for Annie she has to making a living.
I understand she has to make a living, but I find it REALLY CONTRADICTING how she says she WANTS PRIVACY, wants to be LEFT ALONE...but then does the EXACT OPPOSITE and appear on tv more often and doing all kinds of projects promoting her sad sappy life as a single mother -- which she conveniently SET UP to make her life seem like a lakorn nam-nao...referring back to her history :lol: & bringing up more lame stories to make herself look like such a victim...such a great person...such a great mother...such an ideal woman to be??? HELL NO. Oh but despite all these things she's doing -- she doesn't want fame, though. She's soooo respectable. UGH.. PLEASE! :wacko: It's so apparent what she's doing & it's freaking hilarious how she's got you & everybody so fooled like a blind sheep.

?????Nang Keo, if u r so rich why don't u donate some of ur millions to her so she doesn't appear on tv or show then u don't have to see her.....LOL
As a mother myself, milk formula baby food and clothing cost pretty dam expensive, so who's willing to donate money to her if u dont want her to appear on tv or do photoshoots to make a living. she might not be the image of a mother, who's got married to a perfect man and live happy ever after like other celebrities but she has her son that is the most beautiful give that god has ever give to a human being, some people seek help from the doctor because they have infertility because they want children but now she's got a beautiful baby boy, I'm sure she will be a protective mother. I for 1 mother, don't want anyone taking away my son from me, who I carried for 9months inside me..
Have I ever SAID I was so rich??? Why do you keep bringing up completely sideways responses that has nothing to do with the discussion? Are you not capable of sticking to the facts & data that's been put out or are you just more prominent in pulling more assumptions from your ass? :huh:

Nang Keo, if u have so much of time why don't u dig up her history as a child on how bad of a person she is, she never said she is perfect, so don't accuse her of acting innocent, just because she claim that Film might be the father of the baby doesn't not mean, everyone has to worship as a superstar like u....a superstar does make a mistake like sleeping with a woman without using a protection. If he thinks she so low why did he become involved with her then.....it's the question that I would to asked Film????Nang Keo, can u asked on Film behalf as it seems u r his protector???

There you go pulling more assumptions & CRAP from your ass. :huh: Funny how you tell me I must have so much time to relay when YOU are up on this biatch as much as I am giving YOUR opinions about it -- but I am not allowed to give mine? Why? Does it debunk yours & you aren't able to handle that?

And to answer your ranting questions... She never said she's perfect, yet she EXPECTS Film & everyone else to *just* believe her that she's telling the truth??? All I'm saying is WHY should I believe you when YOU AREN'T PERFECT, ANNIE. So why is she so greatly insulted when Film asks for a dna test? Her responses tells me she's bitter that he didn't take care of her AS A LOVER...probably Film only had sexual relations with her because she was easy like that, then when he leaves her, she's scorn & plots out to try and have a baby with him...and when he doesn't immediately accept her as his wife/gf/lover/whatever, she's hurt from that and now just wants to ruin his life??? That's probably why she doesn't wanna give the test...because now that it's become a hot topic, she WANTS TO KEEP IT GOING UNTIL SHE CAN GET AS MUCH OUT OF IT before it dies out & nobody cares about her again. If this is her way of trying to make a living for herself, it is quite shameful as a woman. I'm sorry, but using a baby & a superstar as a weapon to make a living is extremely cruel. I'm not going to be part of the dumb public who believes things WITH NO PROOF where there's lots of contradictions & where there's apparent motives behind this woman's intentions.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
So Film is trying to kill himself...somehow I kind of feel sorry for him because he’s so weak that couldn’t take all these problems. We are human and all have problems, but compare to other people their problems are worse then him. Also who to blame, I would say it’s his side again…I guess they’re not thinking at all. People didn’t say that he couldn’t do anything about it to make Annie to get the test, just say that he needs to take the proper way of doing it.

For every problem there is a way out, just that they’re not thinking enough. If they would take the legal system with all the proofs they had, I am sure people wouldn’t complain nor has a word to say to them regarding the gender issue. Again people complain because the way they’re trying to solve the problem is not the proper way; they’re humiliating another party to get what they want.

AGAIN IF FILM WANT THING DONE IN THE PROPER WAY SEEK LEGAL SYSTEM, I AM SURE THEY WILL NOT LISTEN TO ONE SIDE OF THE STORY AND HE WILL GET WHAT HE WANTS IF HE HAS THE PROOF HE CLAIM TO HAVE…STOP COMING IN PUBLIC TO GET WHAT HE WANTS SO PEOPLE WOULD NOT COMPLAIN THAT HE’S PUTTING WOMAN DOWN.

GOD BLESSES HIM SO HE WILL HAVE A MORE KNOWLEDGE MIND SO HE CAN THINK CLEARLY.

Still in my opinion I don’t see the point of getting the test done, since he didn’t really care much about the baby just his frame.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ceda Le, if u wanna know who leak the news, go back several pages and read some of us who posted the person that leak the news, we posted heaps of it before so please take ur time and read it.....if u been following the news as Film's fan club, u should know. no need for us to repeat it for u....
Well thank you very much. When you speak of us, I meant think you meant yourself. If you don’t want to share that information, that is fine. No need to be rude about it. You’re assuming people who are leaning towards Film are his fan club. No…people have different opinions about this scandal. My, obviously is not in Annie’s favor. Nor am I a fan of Film’s. I can definitely see that you’re not a fan of Films and therefore, might be your reasons for being bias. Yes, you’re definitely bias on this subject.
I read this Mor whatever guy leaked the news (correct me if I’m wrong). I guess no one knows yet how he got the news himself.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
So Film is trying to kill himself...somehow I kind of feel sorry for him because he’s so weak that couldn’t take all these problems. We are human and all have problems, but compare to other people their problems are worse then him. Also who to blame, I would say it’s his side again…I guess they’re not thinking at all. People didn’t say that he couldn’t do anything about it to make Annie to get the test, just say that he needs to take the proper way of doing it.

For every problem there is a way out, just that they’re not thinking enough. If they would take the legal system with all the proofs they had, I am sure people wouldn’t complain nor has a word to say to them regarding the gender issue. Again people complain because the way they’re trying to solve the problem is not the proper way; they’re humiliating another party to get what they want.

AGAIN IF FILM WANT THING DONE IN THE PROPER WAY SEEK LEGAL SYSTEM, I AM SURE THEY WILL NOT LISTEN TO ONE SIDE OF THE STORY AND HE WILL GET WHAT HE WANTS IF HE HAS THE PROOF HE CLAIM TO HAVE…STOP COMING IN PUBLIC TO GET WHAT HE WANTS SO PEOPLE WOULD NOT COMPLAIN THAT HE’S PUTTING WOMAN DOWN.

GOD BLESSES HIM SO HE WILL HAVE A MORE KNOWLEDGE MIND SO HE CAN THINK CLEARLY.

Still in my opinion I don’t see the point of getting the test done, since he didn’t really care much about the baby just his frame.
Agree with u, no is stopping Film doing A DNA test, but there r legal n private ways of doing it but shouting in public, like Dr pontip said she willingly help both party.

fun

Expired Sarnie
If he really wanted to end all this, bring Annie to court and do a paternity test through legal action. Annie can protest but she will have no other choice but to do so, because she "deframe" Film. I don't know why he would be so stressed out, he has more supporter than Annie. But woman's right are against Film and his party's words and action took on the case. Two different thing.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I DO have a brain & that is why I choose to USE IT and not be a biased woman, easily fooled as you are with this questionable woman, whom you yourself says has a shady past. And do you know WHY I think Film is more of a victim here? Because so far, EVERYTHING that Annie has done has been for questionable motives. People say Film came out with the news FIRST because Mod Dum leaked it. Well, duh USE YOUR BRAIN...as a freakin' Superstar with a high profile, it's UNDERSTANDABLE as to why he would HAVE TO come out to the news to clarify the rumors -- ask yourself, HAS HE EVER DENIED IT LIKE A DOUCHEBAG!? NO. He referred to her as "that woman" probably because he didn't really want to broadcast her name out there, but people took focus on that and got overly sensitive...starting to jump down his throat straying from the real issue because they wanna HAVE A STUPID REASON to HATE the guy already. Like you, because you already relate to Annie being a woman & being a mother & being gullible of a sappy story.

And are you seriously gonna blame the guy for crying because THE PUBLIC DEEMS HIM A BASTARD/DOUCHEBAG criticizing and blaming him ALREADY for fathering a child THAT ISN'T EVEN PROVEN YET? How the hell do you EXPECT a person to feel after all this? After knowing your career is f*cked...your reputation is f*cked...and wow -- now you will never get to know if your son is really your son or not. Of course the guy's gonna breakdown & take pills over STRESS. Or are you gonna say suck it up, dude, that's not a good enough reason to STRESS about!? Yes..he got his work back, but will he get his DIGNITY back? His respect back? NO because this woman has locked down this doubt in EVERYONE making Film could or could not be responsible for her child, which she will never tell with proof BECAUSE SHE IS SELFISH & it will benefit only her to grasp the secret of what everyone wants to know. USE YOUR BRAIN, ma'am & see who the real victims are! :blink: HER SON & THE GUY SHE'S ACCUSING OF FATHERING HER CHILD.

I never questioned WHY she decides to do what she did in the past...I don't care. But her doing these things DOES gives people a reason to have DOUBT of how promiscuous of a woman she is. So is it wrong for Film's side to require a DNA test to CONFIRM his link to the baby? She's using his name here to drag down the dirt...can he be allowed to at least know she kinda has a right to??? Otherwise, SHE COULD BE SUE FOR DEFAMATION HERSELF. But she has already convinced so many people...no wonder they can't really do anything about it cause the public already has made their judgment EVEN WITH NO PROOF.

I understand she has to make a living, but I find it REALLY CONTRADICTING how she says she WANTS PRIVACY, wants to be LEFT ALONE...but then does the EXACT OPPOSITE and appear on tv more often and doing all kinds of projects promoting her sad sappy life as a single mother -- which she conveniently SET UP to make her life seem like a lakorn nam-nao...referring back to her history :lol: & bringing up more lame stories to make herself look like such a victim...such a great person...such a great mother...such an ideal woman to be??? HELL NO. Oh but despite all these things she's doing -- she doesn't want fame, though. She's soooo respectable. UGH.. PLEASE! :wacko: It's so apparent what she's doing & it's freaking hilarious how she's got you & everybody so fooled like a blind sheep.

Have I ever SAID I was so rich??? Why do you keep bringing up completely sideways responses that has nothing to do with the discussion? Are you not capable of sticking to the facts & data that's been put out or are you just more prominent in pulling more assumptions from your ass? :huh:

There you go pulling more assumptions & CRAP from your ass. :huh: Funny how you tell me I must have so much time to relay when YOU are up on this biatch as much as I am giving YOUR opinions about it -- but I am not allowed to give mine? Why? Does it debunk yours & you aren't able to handle that?

And to answer your ranting questions... She never said she's perfect, yet she EXPECTS Film & everyone else to *just* believe her that she's telling the truth??? All I'm saying is WHY should I believe you when YOU AREN'T PERFECT, ANNIE. So why is she so greatly insulted when Film asks for a dna test? Her responses tells me she's bitter that he didn't take care of her AS A LOVER...probably Film only had sexual relations with her because she was easy like that, then when he leaves her, she's scorn & plots out to try and have a baby with him...and when he doesn't immediately accept her as his wife/gf/lover/whatever, she's hurt from that and now just wants to ruin his life??? That's probably why she doesn't wanna give the test...because now that it's become a hot topic, she WANTS TO KEEP IT GOING UNTIL SHE CAN GET AS MUCH OUT OF IT before it dies out & nobody cares about her again. If this is her way of trying to make a living for herself, it is quite shameful as a woman. I'm sorry, but using a baby & a superstar as a weapon to make a living is extremely cruel. I'm not going to be part of the dumb public who believes things WITH NO PROOF where there's lots of contradictions & where there's apparent motives behind this woman's intentions.
OMG! Somebody has a brain and it’s you!!! You make perfect sense to me. I don’t like Film, have never liked him but this girl Annie is seriously a cunning woman.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
1000000% with, agree totally, Off course wants to write a book or door photoshoots, she has no one to support her, her baby and her mother...
Of course she wants to write a book now. It’s perfect timing. Exactly how she planned it. She had little or no work before. Now she’s getting work. It’s working in her favor.

They are BOTH whores! That’s why both of them are in this mess.

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
Film's condition wasn't critical, and he has been released from the ICU now.

'Film' admitted to ICU

Actor Rattapoom admitted to hospital

"พี่ชาย" เผยนาทีชีวิต “ฟิล์ม” เหมือนร่างไร้วิญญาณ หมอบอกถ้ามาช้าอาจไม่รอด

Jik Naowarat's interview at the hospital, Poj's interview
Poj admitted to telling Film to "go kill yourself" during their phone conversation because he was sick and tired of Film being weak/indecisive, but he didn't think it would affect Film. Film's brother also confirmed that Film didn't intend to commit suicide because he was going to have another press conference with the fans, so it's possible that Film took the anti-anxiety pills because he wanted to have a good rest before the press con.

Click on the video to view their interviews.
“พจน์” รับไล่ “ฟิล์ม” ไปตายเหตุแนะนำอะไรก็ไม่ทำ จวกผัวตัวจริงของ “แอนนี่” เป็นหมาไม่ออกมายอมรับ

WoodyMorning 4Oct10 1/3 Film's manager's phone interview

WoodyMorning 4Oct10 3/3 Jik Naowarat's phone interview @8:52

It's been confirmed that Annie had changed her name, and that new name matched the bank account that Mod Dum talked about recently. Mod Dum claimed that it's the bank account that the 4 men, Film and Jun included, had wired money to Annie. If Mod Dum's claim turns out to be true, Annie is going to be in deep $h!t. If it's true, I hope the 4 extortion victims would come out and reveal the truth.
เพื่อนหญิง ยัน แอนนี่ เปลี่ยนชื่อจริง

nang keo, the reason Film's unwise press statements appalled a lot of people is due to their culture. i know some people cannot relate because they've been raised in a different culture. it's not a "stupid" reason to just hate Film. like i've said before, most people don't believe Annie's stories or claims as well as Film's. both parties still haven't shown solid evidence, so their words are equally questionable, and their past is equally "dirty." neither of them can hide the truth forever, so let's hope they find their trusted mediator to solve their dilemma in private through the legal system instead of through the media. also, Annie's recent actions cannot escape speculation, especially in this modern world where it's not difficult to find information. if she's been lying about everything, the truth will be exposed sooner or later. she cannot escape from consequences.

i really appreciate everyone's input. i hope we can all keep this topic hot and clean at the same time. hahaha. please no name-calling.

fun

Expired Sarnie
great someone tells film to go kill himself lol and there he goes. but everyone is like do the paternity test, yet he does no action. i really applaud film. (just because i am saying this does not mean i stand by annie)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
great someone tells film to go kill himself lol and there he goes. but everyone is like do the paternity test, yet he does no action. i really applaud film. (just because i am saying this does not mean i stand by annie)
Right? Seriously. He needs to man up!

kulyia

RUK
Film's condition wasn't critical, and he has been released from the ICU now.

'Film' admitted to ICU

Actor Rattapoom admitted to hospital

"พี่ชาย" เผยนาทีชีวิต “ฟิล์ม” เหมือนร่างไร้วิญญาณ หมอบอกถ้ามาช้าอาจไม่รอด

Jik Naowarat's interview at the hospital, Poj's interview
Poj admitted to telling Film to "go kill yourself" during their phone conversation because he was sick and tired of Film being weak/indecisive, but he didn't think it would affect Film. Film's brother also confirmed that Film didn't intend to commit suicide because he was going to have another press conference with the fans, so it's possible that Film took the anti-anxiety pills because he wanted to have a good rest before the press con.

Click on the video to view their interviews.
“พจน์” รับไล่ “ฟิล์ม” ไปตายเหตุแนะนำอะไรก็ไม่ทำ จวกผัวตัวจริงของ “แอนนี่” เป็นหมาไม่ออกมายอมรับ

WoodyMorning 4Oct10 1/3 Film's manager's phone interview

WoodyMorning 4Oct10 3/3 Jik Naowarat's phone interview @8:52

It's been confirmed that Annie had changed her name, and that new name matched the bank account that Mod Dum talked about recently. Mod Dum claimed that it's the bank account that the 4 men, Film and Jun included, had wired money to Annie. If Mod Dum's claim turns out to be true, Annie is going to be in deep $h!t. If it's true, I hope the 4 extortion victims would come out and reveal the truth.
เพื่อนหญิง ยัน แอนนี่ เปลี่ยนชื่อจริง

nang keo, the reason Film's unwise press statements appalled a lot of people is due to their culture. i know some people cannot relate because they've been raised in a different culture. it's not a "stupid" reason to just hate Film. like i've said before, most people don't believe Annie's stories or claims as well as Film's. both parties still haven't shown solid evidence, so their words are equally questionable, and their past is equally "dirty." neither of them can hide the truth forever, so let's hope they find their trusted mediator to solve their dilemma in private through the legal system instead of through the media. also, Annie's recent actions cannot escape speculation, especially in this modern world where it's not difficult to find information. if she's been lying about everything, the truth will be exposed sooner or later. she cannot escape from consequences.

i really appreciate everyone's input. i hope we can all keep this topic hot and clean at the same time. hahaha. please no name-calling.
Looking forward to hearing if it is or isnt her real name. At dirtiilaundry it said that she changed her name to Thitiporn Sethipoom

cecilia

Staff member
One thing i see in here is the personal FINGER POINTING accusation -- it's quite sad to see we're doing this in this forum -- outside this forum will be worst lOl

PICHAYAAZNBABE, i totally agree -- both has equal bad history but as I learn more .. i starts to question Annie's intention.

sthanphachanh

sarNie Hatchling
Right? Seriously. He needs to man up!
Film should have not taken the pills. I think he knows something but does not want to come out with it. Be a man not a cry baby and let other ppl tell u what to do and not what to do or say.........
Film got his work back right? He just need to go back to work and live day by day. I just don't get why he does take her to court and get the DNA test with the cute baby. The baby does look like him and when I was going on youtube about Film someone wrote (they paid $3500 to have a one nightstand with him). He is a player too. He's still young just start over I'm pretty sure ppl will forgive him.

TELL HIM TO GROW UP AND BE A MAN!!!!!!

Muddie Murda

smile...
One thing i see in here is the personal FINGER POINTING accusation -- it's quite sad to see we're doing this in this forum -- outside this forum will be worst lOl

PICHAYAAZNBABE, i totally agree -- both has equal bad history but as I learn more .. i starts to question Annie's intention.
lol I thought it was quite funny how everyone is having very different opinions about this and is getting all heated up over it, but outside this thread (topic) we're pretty nice to eachother. But that's just how I see it *shruggs* I might be wrong haha

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
I'm sorry if I got inappropriate with my last post lol but I don't insult anyone unless they try to insult me first, I've warned her already to be mature otherwise I'll get just as ignorant. :wub:

I really tried to sympathize for Annie and understand her side of the situation, but there's just too many contradicting things she does that makes me not trust her intentions. And now this recent news of her name-changing thing linked to the 4 guys, it just makes the pieces fall into place of my speculation of her from the beginning. -_- And I know Film is equally at fault of this fiasco as much as Annie is, but I feel he has suffered more through this, while she's getting praises...which just doesn't make any sense to me. :wacko:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
As mentioned I didnt really interest in this at the begining because it was mainly about Annie and Film...but what got me interesting was the insulting words that spread over the internet from Poj a and Hea hawk...well like some of you said Annie was as much at fault, but she is smarter so she didn't use insulting words to distrub the issue like the adult from Film's side.

I understand different people have different opinion and it is good, make this world more interesting to live otherwise it would be boring. Without the other diffferent opinion, I don't think we wouldn't have much to say...so I actually like it to read every post and see how different people think of he situation. Once again we all have different opinion and resect everyone's opinion.

Another thing I notice is the news people. I saw a clip from youtube where all these people (news) waiting outisde of Film's room to get the news...I feel I can't breath by looking at all these people...geesh I can't believe they really digging people life....they are like particle polution that stop people from getting fresh air....huh.......hope they leave these two people alone...and I will leave Film n Annie alone too since Fillm is commiting suicide now...it is not interesting anymore

GOD BLESS BOTH OF THEM AND HOPE THEY'LL FIND THE BEST SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM WITHOUT FURTHER HUMILATION OR PUBLIC EMBRASSEMENT.