Film Rattapoom fathered Annie Brook's son

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
As mentioned I didnt really interest in this at the begining because it was mainly about Annie and Film...but what got me interesting was the insulting words that spread over the internet from Poj a and Hea hawk...well like some of you said Annie was as much at fault, but she is smarter so she didn't use insulting words to distrub the issue like the adult from Film's side.

I understand different people have different opinion and it is good, make this world more interesting to live otherwise it would be boring. Without the other diffferent opinion, I don't think we wouldn't have much to say...so I actually like it to read every post and see how different people think of he situation. Once again we all have different opinion and resect everyone's opinion.

Another thing I notice is the news people. I saw a clip from youtube where all these people (news) waiting outisde of Film's room to get the news...I feel I can't breath by looking at all these people...geesh I can't believe they really digging people life....they are like particle polution that stop people from getting fresh air....huh.......hope they leave these two people alone...and I will leave Film n Annie alone too since Fillm is commiting suicide now...it is not interesting anymore

GOD BLESS BOTH OF THEM AND HOPE THEY'LL FIND THE BEST SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM WITHOUT FURTHER HUMILATION OR PUBLIC EMBRASSEMENT.
Totally!

I know there are talented lawyers or legal advisers who can assist both Film and Annie. They shouldn't exchange words through the media anymore. Teekayu is the child who needs privacy the most! Everything should be done in private with both parties to settle their dilemma.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
i agree with what jik said and i also think that she answered what some people like to question film about. why didn't he do this/that, how come this/that, etc... it's because everything he does or say is always wrong. people will always criticize and try to make him wrong one way or the other.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
So THAT'S why he doesn't wanna take it to court?? Because he doesn't wanna be looked like he's bullying Annie & the baby? OMG, screw that! Just go to court already!!! lol These people are so :wacko:

jakjann

Jakjann
I hope someone could translate it >.<
[font="Tahoma][size="4"]"พจน์" งัดหลักฐาน" ฟิล์ม" โอนเงินให้ "แอนนี่ บรู๊ค"[/size][/font]
[font="Tahoma][size="4"]

[/size][/font]
[font="Tahoma][size="4"]
รูปภาพ หลักฐานการโอนเงินเข้าบัญชี ฐิติพร เสฎฐภูมิ ถ่ายโดย @NightPhoomin

วัีนนี้ เวลา 17.00 น. พจน์ อานนท์, นายภูริทัต โตคงทรัพย์ พี่ชายฟิล์ม และ คุณปณต ผู้จัดการส่วนตัวของ ฟิล์ม รัฐภูมิ ได้ไปเปิดใจ ในรายการ "บอก9เล่าสิบ" โมเดิร์นไนน์ทีวี ที่มี หนุ่ม กรรชัย กำเนิดพลอย และ มดดำ คชาภา ตันเจริญ เป็นพิธีกรสัมภาษณ์ โดยเนื้อหาสรุปได้ดังนี้

โดยคุณปณต ผู้จัดการส่วนตัวของหนุ่ม ฟิล์ม รัฐภูมิ ได้ให้สัมภาษณ์ว่า ฝ่ายตนเองได้ให้การดูแลช่วยเหลือ แอนนี่ บรู๊ค มาโดยตลอด ทั้งในวันที่เดินทางไปตรวจครรภ์ ดูแลเรื่องที่อยู่ ไม่ได้ทอดทิ้ง แอนนี่ บรู๊ค แต่อย่างใด อีกทั้งยังโอนเงินไปให้ที่บัญชี "ฐิติพร เสฎฐภูมิ" และยังโอนเงินไปถึง 1 แสน 5 หมื่นบาท เพื่อเป็นค่าทำคลอดด้วยอีกต่างหาก โดยมีหลักฐานเป็นข้อความทางมือถือของคุณปณต ที่ยืนยันการโอนเงินให้บัญชีดังกล่าว

ทางด้าน หนุ่มแอร์ พี่ชายของหนุ่มฟิล์ม ได้กล่าวว่า ที่บ้านของตนเอง ไม่มีการคิดฆ่าตัวตาย และไม่มีการจัดฉาก

ด้านผู้จัดการส่วนตัวยังกล่าวเพิ่มอีกว่า ตอนฟิล์มร้องไห้กับเฮีย ตัวเขาเองอยู่ด้วยตลอด และ ฟิล์ม ยังบอกไม่อยากร้องไห้ให้พ่อเห็น

ด้าน พิธีกรหนุ่ม กรรชัย ได้ถามว่า พจน์ อานนท์ ออกมาพูดเพื่ออะไร ซึ่ง พจน์ อานนท์ ได้กล่าวว่า ที่ต้องออกมาพูดเพื่อปกป้อง ฟิล์ม หากใครที่ยังกล่าวหาว่า ลูกของสาว แอนนี่ บรู๊ค เป็นลูกของฟิล์ม ตนจะฟ้องให้หมด โดยฟิล์มบอกกับตนว่าเด็กคนนี้ ถ้าใช่หรือไม่ใช่ลูก ฟิล์มก็จะเลี้ยงเอง . . . แล้วจะเอาอะไรกับ ฟิล์ม อีก และเรื่องนี้ใครได้ผลประโยชน์มากที่สุด ให้คอยจับตาดูก็แล้วกัน ด้านหนุ่มแอร์ กล่าวว่า อยากให้ฟิล์มได้บวชก่อน ค่อยมาว่ากันอีกที

หลังจากรายการจบ ได้เปิดให้ผู้สื่อข่าวได้สอบถามเพิ่มเติม โดย พจน์ อานนท์ ได้เปิดใจว่า ตนเองได้ปรึกษาทนายแล้ว ในการฟ้องร้องคนที่กล่าวหาว่าเด็กเป็นลูกของ ฟิล์ม รัฐภูมิ เพราะยังไม่ได้รับการยืนัยนอย่างแน่นอนว่าเป็นลูกของใคร และที่ออกมาไม่ได้ดูถูกเพศแม่ แค่อยากให้ทุก ๆ คนได้รับรู้ความจริง

และ พจน์ อานนท์ ยังกล่าวถึงเรื่องที่ เมธี อมรวุฒิกุล ดาราเสื้อแดงที่ออกมาแฉอดีต แอนนี่ บรู๊ค ที่เคยหลอกลวงเรื่องตั้งครรภ์ เมื่อตอนคบกันเมื่อ 11 ปีที่แล้วว่า ต้องขอบคุณลูกผู้ชายตัวจริง ที่ทำอะไรก็ออกมายอมรับความจริง เพราะผมคนเดียวคงรับไม่ไหว และเผยอีกว่า 3 ปี ที่แล้ว แอนนี่ บรู๊ค ยังมาปรึกษาตนเอง เรื่องที่ทะเลาะกับ เมธี ในกองถ่ายแต๋วเตะตีนระเบิดเลย ที่ออกมาพูดเพราะเรามาหา ข้อสรุปกัน จึงพาน้องสองคนนี้มาออก ทนไม่ไหวแล้ว

ผู้กำกับคนดังยังกล่าวอีกว่า เหตุผลที่ตนด่าไล่ ฟิล์ม ให้ไปตาย เพราะ ฟิล์ม ไม่ยอมฟ้องร้องคนที่กล่าวหา หมิ่นประมาท ตนเองถึงด่า ฟิล์ม เอาเป็นว่าให้ ฟิล์ม หายป่วยก่อน ตนเองจะจัดการเอง เอาแค่อย่าให้ใครพูดว่าเด็กเป็นลูกฟิล์ม

ทางด้าน นายภูริทัต พี่ชายฟิล์ม เปิดเผยว่า เมื่อสัปดาห์ที่ผ่านมา ฟิล์มนอนไม่หลับมาหลายวัน จึงได้กินยานอนหลับไปบ้าง ล่าสุดเมื่อคืนวันอาทิตย์ที่ผ่านมา ฟิล์มได้มาถามถึงยานอนหลับกับผู้จัดการส่วนตัวและเพื่อน แต่ไม่มีใครให้ แต่ทราบว่าฟิล์มได้รับมาจากนักแสดงสาวรุ่นพี่ จิ๊ก เนาวรัตน์ยุกตะนันท์ จนเกิดเหตุดังกล่าว และหมอบอกว่า ถ้ามาช้ากว่านี้ อาจจะเสียชีวิตก็ได้ เพราะกินยาเยอะมากพอสมควร มันจะออกฤทธิ์มากที่ส่งผลไปถึงหัวใจ

นายภูริทัต ยังกล่าวอีกว่า กับเหตุการณ์ที่เกิดขึ้นกับฟิล์ม ตนก็ได้แต่บอกน้องว่า ให้อดทนเอาไว้ เดี๋ยวความจริงก็ปรากฎ และต้องขอขอบคุณแฟนคลับฟิล์มทุกคนที่คอยให้กำลังใจฟิล์ม ที่ไม่ว่าจะมีกระแสด่าว่า ยังไงก็ยังมีคนกลุ่มนี้ให้กำลังใจสนับสนุนฟิล์มไม่เคยทอดทิ้งกัน

ขณะที่ น.พ.อภิชัย มงคล รักษาการอธิบดีกรมสุขภาพจิต กล่าวถึงกรณีฟิล์มกินยาคลายเครียดเกินขนาดจนต้องเข้าโรงพยาบาลว่า อย่า มองว่ากรณีนี้เป็นการเรียกร้องความสนใจ โดยในทางจิตวิทยา ถือเป็นการส่งสัญญาณขอความช่วยเหลือ หากไม่ได้รับความช่วยเหลืออาจทำให้นำไปสู่การฆ่าตัวตายซ้ำได้ ทั้งนี้คนใกล้ตัวควรระมัดระวังในการให้คำปรึกษา และควรดูแลอย่างใกล้ชิด อย่าซ้ำเติม และแนะนำว่า กรณีฟิล์ม - แอนนี่ บรู๊ค สังคม ควรหยุดยุ่ง ติดตาม อยากรู้ และควรให้อภัยกับเรื่องนี้ เพื่อให้ทั้งสองคนมีเวลาคิดทบทวนและแก้ไขปัญหาที่เกิดขึ้น

[/size][/font]
[font="Tahoma][size="4"]

[/size][/font]

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Annie's ex boyfriend came out to exposed her. You can read aboit it at dirtii-laundry. There is also evidence that Film was transferring money into Annie's account just like he said.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Totally agree, be a man, if u want to know if have father the baby, take her to court or go through the legalise system but for god sake don't kill urself over something that isn't solvable, there are alot of people out there in this world who has more problem than u. they still live and survive. U got ur work back, u got money, ur family still stand by ur side but as for fame it will come back soon. what more do u want, there's no need for sucidual, grow up and a life, u went throgh the Sia Oode stuff, u will survive again. Just Poj Anon told u to go kill urself, u go take overdose sleeping pills. God create life for a purpose, not to kill and destroy, look at people who wants a baby but can't have a baby because they r infertile, but someone gave u a life, u don't have the right to through it away just because something goes wrong.
Film for god sake stopping ur attention seeking sake and get on with ur life, there r other people who r in the wheelchair or paralyse, blind or can't hear.

Film should have not taken the pills. I think he knows something but does not want to come out with it. Be a man not a cry baby and let other ppl tell u what to do and not what to do or say.........
Film got his work back right? He just need to go back to work and live day by day. I just don't get why he does take her to court and get the DNA test with the cute baby. The baby does look like him and when I was going on youtube about Film someone wrote (they paid $3500 to have a one nightstand with him). He is a player too. He's still young just start over I'm pretty sure ppl will forgive him.

TELL HIM TO GROW UP AND BE A MAN!!!!!!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Totally agree with u, Poj Anon and Hia hor insulting words r what makes me so angry but as for Annie, she might have a shady past or bad history but as least she more claimer in dealting with this situation and at least, she's not insulting anyone.

As mentioned I didnt really interest in this at the begining because it was mainly about Annie and Film...but what got me interesting was the insulting words that spread over the internet from Poj a and Hea hawk...well like some of you said Annie was as much at fault, but she is smarter so she didn't use insulting words to distrub the issue like the adult from Film's side.

I understand different people have different opinion and it is good, make this world more interesting to live otherwise it would be boring. Without the other diffferent opinion, I don't think we wouldn't have much to say...so I actually like it to read every post and see how different people think of he situation. Once again we all have different opinion and resect everyone's opinion.

Another thing I notice is the news people. I saw a clip from youtube where all these people (news) waiting outisde of Film's room to get the news...I feel I can't breath by looking at all these people...geesh I can't believe they really digging people life....they are like particle polution that stop people from getting fresh air....huh.......hope they leave these two people alone...and I will leave Film n Annie alone too since Fillm is commiting suicide now...it is not interesting anymore

GOD BLESS BOTH OF THEM AND HOPE THEY'LL FIND THE BEST SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM WITHOUT FURTHER HUMILATION OR PUBLIC EMBRASSEMENT.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Annie's ex boyfriend came out to exposed her. You can read aboit it at dirtii-laundry. There is also evidence that Film was transferring money into Annie's account just like he said.

Where's the evidence in what u saying, all I c is people telling the story but no evidence, there's no ex-boyfriend, only Hia Hor and that Somluck guy from channel 3 saying Joon the actor might be 1 of the guy without proof or evidence.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I hope someone could translate it >.<
[font="Tahoma][size="4"]"พจน์" งัดหลักฐาน" ฟิล์ม" โอนเงินให้ "แอนนี่ บรู๊ค"[/size][/font]
[font="Tahoma][size="4"]

[/size][/font]
[font="Tahoma][size="4"]
รูปภาพ หลักฐานการโอนเงินเข้าบัญชี ฐิติพร เสฎฐภูมิ ถ่ายโดย @NightPhoomin

วัีนนี้ เวลา 17.00 น. พจน์ อานนท์, นายภูริทัต โตคงทรัพย์ พี่ชายฟิล์ม และ คุณปณต ผู้จัดการส่วนตัวของ ฟิล์ม รัฐภูมิ ได้ไปเปิดใจ ในรายการ "บอก9เล่าสิบ" โมเดิร์นไนน์ทีวี ที่มี หนุ่ม กรรชัย กำเนิดพลอย และ มดดำ คชาภา ตันเจริญ เป็นพิธีกรสัมภาษณ์ โดยเนื้อหาสรุปได้ดังนี้

โดยคุณปณต ผู้จัดการส่วนตัวของหนุ่ม ฟิล์ม รัฐภูมิ ได้ให้สัมภาษณ์ว่า ฝ่ายตนเองได้ให้การดูแลช่วยเหลือ แอนนี่ บรู๊ค มาโดยตลอด ทั้งในวันที่เดินทางไปตรวจครรภ์ ดูแลเรื่องที่อยู่ ไม่ได้ทอดทิ้ง แอนนี่ บรู๊ค แต่อย่างใด อีกทั้งยังโอนเงินไปให้ที่บัญชี "ฐิติพร เสฎฐภูมิ" และยังโอนเงินไปถึง 1 แสน 5 หมื่นบาท เพื่อเป็นค่าทำคลอดด้วยอีกต่างหาก โดยมีหลักฐานเป็นข้อความทางมือถือของคุณปณต ที่ยืนยันการโอนเงินให้บัญชีดังกล่าว

ทางด้าน หนุ่มแอร์ พี่ชายของหนุ่มฟิล์ม ได้กล่าวว่า ที่บ้านของตนเอง ไม่มีการคิดฆ่าตัวตาย และไม่มีการจัดฉาก

ด้านผู้จัดการส่วนตัวยังกล่าวเพิ่มอีกว่า ตอนฟิล์มร้องไห้กับเฮีย ตัวเขาเองอยู่ด้วยตลอด และ ฟิล์ม ยังบอกไม่อยากร้องไห้ให้พ่อเห็น

ด้าน พิธีกรหนุ่ม กรรชัย ได้ถามว่า พจน์ อานนท์ ออกมาพูดเพื่ออะไร ซึ่ง พจน์ อานนท์ ได้กล่าวว่า ที่ต้องออกมาพูดเพื่อปกป้อง ฟิล์ม หากใครที่ยังกล่าวหาว่า ลูกของสาว แอนนี่ บรู๊ค เป็นลูกของฟิล์ม ตนจะฟ้องให้หมด โดยฟิล์มบอกกับตนว่าเด็กคนนี้ ถ้าใช่หรือไม่ใช่ลูก ฟิล์มก็จะเลี้ยงเอง . . . แล้วจะเอาอะไรกับ ฟิล์ม อีก และเรื่องนี้ใครได้ผลประโยชน์มากที่สุด ให้คอยจับตาดูก็แล้วกัน ด้านหนุ่มแอร์ กล่าวว่า อยากให้ฟิล์มได้บวชก่อน ค่อยมาว่ากันอีกที

หลังจากรายการจบ ได้เปิดให้ผู้สื่อข่าวได้สอบถามเพิ่มเติม โดย พจน์ อานนท์ ได้เปิดใจว่า ตนเองได้ปรึกษาทนายแล้ว ในการฟ้องร้องคนที่กล่าวหาว่าเด็กเป็นลูกของ ฟิล์ม รัฐภูมิ เพราะยังไม่ได้รับการยืนัยนอย่างแน่นอนว่าเป็นลูกของใคร และที่ออกมาไม่ได้ดูถูกเพศแม่ แค่อยากให้ทุก ๆ คนได้รับรู้ความจริง

และ พจน์ อานนท์ ยังกล่าวถึงเรื่องที่ เมธี อมรวุฒิกุล ดาราเสื้อแดงที่ออกมาแฉอดีต แอนนี่ บรู๊ค ที่เคยหลอกลวงเรื่องตั้งครรภ์ เมื่อตอนคบกันเมื่อ 11 ปีที่แล้วว่า ต้องขอบคุณลูกผู้ชายตัวจริง ที่ทำอะไรก็ออกมายอมรับความจริง เพราะผมคนเดียวคงรับไม่ไหว และเผยอีกว่า 3 ปี ที่แล้ว แอนนี่ บรู๊ค ยังมาปรึกษาตนเอง เรื่องที่ทะเลาะกับ เมธี ในกองถ่ายแต๋วเตะตีนระเบิดเลย ที่ออกมาพูดเพราะเรามาหา ข้อสรุปกัน จึงพาน้องสองคนนี้มาออก ทนไม่ไหวแล้ว

ผู้กำกับคนดังยังกล่าวอีกว่า เหตุผลที่ตนด่าไล่ ฟิล์ม ให้ไปตาย เพราะ ฟิล์ม ไม่ยอมฟ้องร้องคนที่กล่าวหา หมิ่นประมาท ตนเองถึงด่า ฟิล์ม เอาเป็นว่าให้ ฟิล์ม หายป่วยก่อน ตนเองจะจัดการเอง เอาแค่อย่าให้ใครพูดว่าเด็กเป็นลูกฟิล์ม

ทางด้าน นายภูริทัต พี่ชายฟิล์ม เปิดเผยว่า เมื่อสัปดาห์ที่ผ่านมา ฟิล์มนอนไม่หลับมาหลายวัน จึงได้กินยานอนหลับไปบ้าง ล่าสุดเมื่อคืนวันอาทิตย์ที่ผ่านมา ฟิล์มได้มาถามถึงยานอนหลับกับผู้จัดการส่วนตัวและเพื่อน แต่ไม่มีใครให้ แต่ทราบว่าฟิล์มได้รับมาจากนักแสดงสาวรุ่นพี่ จิ๊ก เนาวรัตน์ยุกตะนันท์ จนเกิดเหตุดังกล่าว และหมอบอกว่า ถ้ามาช้ากว่านี้ อาจจะเสียชีวิตก็ได้ เพราะกินยาเยอะมากพอสมควร มันจะออกฤทธิ์มากที่ส่งผลไปถึงหัวใจ

นายภูริทัต ยังกล่าวอีกว่า กับเหตุการณ์ที่เกิดขึ้นกับฟิล์ม ตนก็ได้แต่บอกน้องว่า ให้อดทนเอาไว้ เดี๋ยวความจริงก็ปรากฎ และต้องขอขอบคุณแฟนคลับฟิล์มทุกคนที่คอยให้กำลังใจฟิล์ม ที่ไม่ว่าจะมีกระแสด่าว่า ยังไงก็ยังมีคนกลุ่มนี้ให้กำลังใจสนับสนุนฟิล์มไม่เคยทอดทิ้งกัน

ขณะที่ น.พ.อภิชัย มงคล รักษาการอธิบดีกรมสุขภาพจิต กล่าวถึงกรณีฟิล์มกินยาคลายเครียดเกินขนาดจนต้องเข้าโรงพยาบาลว่า อย่า มองว่ากรณีนี้เป็นการเรียกร้องความสนใจ โดยในทางจิตวิทยา ถือเป็นการส่งสัญญาณขอความช่วยเหลือ หากไม่ได้รับความช่วยเหลืออาจทำให้นำไปสู่การฆ่าตัวตายซ้ำได้ ทั้งนี้คนใกล้ตัวควรระมัดระวังในการให้คำปรึกษา และควรดูแลอย่างใกล้ชิด อย่าซ้ำเติม และแนะนำว่า กรณีฟิล์ม - แอนนี่ บรู๊ค สังคม ควรหยุดยุ่ง ติดตาม อยากรู้ และควรให้อภัยกับเรื่องนี้ เพื่อให้ทั้งสองคนมีเวลาคิดทบทวนและแก้ไขปัญหาที่เกิดขึ้น

[/size][/font]
[font="Tahoma][size="4"]

[/size][/font]

Poj Anon, go and do ur suing stuff instead of telling Film to go and die or overdosing...LOL

ampoo

sarNie Egg
We already know by this that Annie would act as the calmer person because she wants to appear as the bigger person. The people who lose more would be upset and angry because they have more to lose. Annie gain an episode of fame and getting money from this whole ordeal. Why should she act like a craze? She would want to appear as a victim, as a good person not a psycho. Why should she insult anyone when she wants sympathy? lol

The situation with her bf was 10 years ago but he was telling his experienced with her. She's a liar trying to tied him down by lying that she's pregnant when she wasn't. She was also three timing him.

This baby might and might not be Film's so Annie shouldn't be scared. All she have left is her pride and that is to proof that Film's the father to shut Poj Anon and Hia Hor off. She needn't be scared of them taking her baby away because they'll both just shared the kid at the end. He will have to pay for child support at least legally. Sheesh, she has so much to gain. Unless, on the other hand, she know it's not Film's and the real father would take the baby away. lol

Film has so many people that love and took his side and did legal action for him. He need to man it up and take it to court. When a woman like Annie is game enough to continue with this, then you needn't feel like she's the weaker sex.

If Film goes down, Annie goes down. lol Both side are wrong and they're just dragging this on. No need to look at the female as weaker sex because they have a mind of their own by crying and protesting. For goodness sake, some woman need to think that they can't always cry as a victim everytime it involves a male and a female or something to do with the reproductive system.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Where's the evidence in what u saying, all I c is people telling the story but no evidence, there's no ex-boyfriend, only Hia Hor and that Somluck guy from channel 3 saying Joon the actor might be 1 of the guy without proof or evidence.
I did said I read it at dirtiilaundry. Shoot, you didn't have to reference back so many pages, yet you didn't pay attention to the line before stating that I read from dirtiilaundry. tsk tsk...

They have proof stating what Film said is true, that he was giving Annie money. They showed copies of his bank transactions. Remember, Annie said, no one help her, supported her and that she was all by herself. There's no ex-boyfriend? Well then, who's this Methi guy? He claims he dated her and she pull the same trick on him.

Oh yeah, she's not trying to con money from him...right??? She only accused him of fathering her child and he supported her knowing that the child might not be his. She's already getting money without a DNA test, why shouldn't she continue. That is why she refuse a DNA test. All for MONEY! What if the baby is not his? No more $$.

ampoo

sarNie Egg
I did said I read it at dirtiilaundry. Shoot, you didn't have to reference back so many pages, yet you didn't pay attention to the line before stating that I read from dirtiilaundry. tsk tsk...

They have proof stating what Film said is true, that he was giving Annie money. They showed copies of his bank transactions. Remember, Annie said, no one help her, supported her and that she was all by herself. There's no ex-boyfriend? Well then, who's this Methi guy? He claims he dated her and she pull the same trick on him.

Oh yeah, she's not trying to con money from him...right??? She only accused him of fathering her child and he supported her knowing that the child might not be his. She's already getting money without a DNA test, why shouldn't she continue. That is why she refuse a DNA test. All for MONEY! What if the baby is not his? No more $$.
I think some people feel it alright for her to con get the money from Film. lol

Actually she said Film was scared she's going to blackmail him but him paying her that much is the same as blackmailing cuz he didn't want it to make news and she KNOWS IT. She used it to her advantage. Hmm Not sure if he gave the money out of kindness though but hey he gave money and that's proof.

It's funny how she wanted DNA test so bad before the baby was born, according to her but not anymore when she could have proven to the world with a big smile on her that Film is the child's father as she claimed. :D

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
The situation with her bf was 10 years ago but he was telling his experienced with her. She's a liar trying to tied him down by lying that she's pregnant when she wasn't. She was also three timing him.

Wait, so she's DONE this before??? LMAO! I knew it! And I know how much Annie likes to REPEAT HISTORY (with her story about her dad not being there for her mom). I think Annie thinks she's in a lakorn or something trying to set some sh*t up! If she has a history of conning some guy by lying about her pregnancy, what makes you guys think she isn't doing it again? Just this time, she's successful in actually getting herself pregnant to tie Film down. WOW LOL my skepticism of Annie is becoming true & true each day. There are indeed no secrets in this world. I knew something about her was just really off & deceiving.

Going to diirtylaundry now to read on this... lol we're such nosy people haha :lol:

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
I think some people feel it alright for her to con get the money from Film. lol

Actually she said Film was scared she's going to blackmail him but him paying her that much is the same as blackmailing cuz he didn't want it to make news and she KNOWS IT. She used it to her advantage. Hmm Not sure if he gave the money out of kindness though but hey he gave money and that's proof.

It's funny how she wanted DNA test so bad before the baby was born, according to her but not anymore when she could have proven to the world with a big smile on her that Film is the child's father as she claimed. :D
You know, people will make any excuse for her because they are afraid to admit that she really isn't a respectful person. Instead, they'd support & make excuses for her just so they themselves won't look like fools for believing in her BS so easily :blink: I'm glad things are starting to unravel & the truth is gradually coming out. At least the guy's side have actual evidence that matches up to their claims, while all Annie keeps giving are excuses & alibis for her wrong-doings. :wacko:

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
That is 10 yrs ago, in his case, he used protection so she wasn't pregnant, but in this she became pregnant without using protection, every parties is at fault. Annie is not trying con Film of his money. She has go on with her life and why didn't the guy came out the info. of seeing her when the news first leak out, why did he came out now with the news. why bring out her past now, the info. isn't doing good for the child that is the main thing. The child is main concern now, not Film or Annie. Film might be the victim in this case as alot of people stated, but Annie has stop, all she is trying to do is wanting to work so she can raise her son and look after her mother. Film's got his work back, why doesn't he concentrate on doing his work instead of trying making this news headline like overdosing and crying, there's alot of people out there who has more problem than him, like they r disable, blind or has a disease and is about to die. So Film get over it.....
With this Methini Guy, he might have dated Annie, she might have deframe him but that is the past, yes, she doesn't not a clean past, she didn't say she is 100% pure or innocent.....

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
That is 10 yrs ago, in his case, he used protection so she wasn't pregnant, but in this she became pregnant without using protection, every parties is at fault. Annie is not trying con Film of his money. She has go on with her life and why didn't the guy came out the info. of seeing her when the news first leak out, why did he came out now with the news. why bring out her past now, the info. isn't doing good for the child that is the main thing. The child is main concern now, not Film or Annie. Film might be the victim in this case as alot of people stated, but Annie has stop, all she is trying to do is wanting to work so she can raise her son and look after her mother. Film's got his work back, why doesn't he concentrate on doing his work instead of trying making this news headline like overdosing and crying, there's alot of people out there who has more problem than him, like they r disable, blind or has a disease and is about to die. So Film get over it.....
With this Methini Guy, he might have dated Annie, she might have deframe him but that is the past, yes, she doesn't not a clean past, she didn't say she is 100% pure or innocent.....
I understand that was 10 YEARS AGO...but did she really use that TACTIC of trying to lock a guy down by lying about her pregnancy??? If so, there is no excuse you or her or anyone can give to make it be right. That is dead wrong, and as a woman, that is the lowest way you can go to try & make a living for yourself. Using lies & deceit is in no way a respectable person. It's quite shameful in fact and I'm in awe how many people, ESPECIALLY fellow women, would excuse this behavior. Like, for REAL? :blink:

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I'm not making excuse for Annie, I didn't say she has a clean past or history, no one is 100% perfect, everyone has dirt in their backyard, but at least they is going on with her life, but not making an embarrassment out of herself....Annie didn't say she has a clean past or an innocent past....if u dig every dirt in ur back yard, it's not clean and pure as u think. We all have a right to support who want we want to support because we have our own reason, even though I have never been a fan of Annie but I want to support her because of who she is and what's she represent in our society that no one is perfect or pure.

You know, people will make any excuse for her because they are afraid to admit that she really isn't a respectful person. Instead, they'd support & make excuses for her just so they themselves won't look like fools for believing in her BS so easily :blink: I'm glad things are starting to unravel & the truth is gradually coming out. At least the guy's side have actual evidence that matches up to their claims, while all Annie keeps giving are excuses & alibis for her wrong-doings. :wacko: