Film Rattapoom fathered Annie Brook's son

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not making excuse for Annie, I didn't say she has a clean past or history, no one is 100% perfect, everyone has dirt in their backyard, but at least they is going on with her life, but not making an embarrassment out of herself....Annie didn't say she has a clean past or an innocent past....if u dig every dirt in ur back yard, it's not clean and pure as u think.
I think you are missing my point. We know everyone is not perfect, but her history of her doing something deceitful like this in the past DOES have relevance in what she's doing RIGHT NOW, in the present. It links & could very well be the objectives behind her intentions.

To put it simply -- if she has TRIED TO con her ex bf before, what makes you think she isn't up to her bad habits AGAIN? But this time, it has worked! :blink: Meaning, she now DOES have a baby & she could very well be setting this whole thing up to make a good image & living for herself! And even if that baby ends up really being Film's, the intentions behind this woman isn't respectable. How do you know if she didn't plan to purposely get pregnant with Film, then secretly somehow leak it to Mot Dum so he can bring it up in the news, then she can create this whole "good girl suffering from poor childhood" image to fool the public & make money off of it as long as she could until she HAS TO prove it in court, which will probably really be Film's baby, but then she'd already have the fame & attention and everything she was deprived of when she was a nobody? Have you ever thought of that?!

sthanphachanh

sarNie Hatchling
That is 10 yrs ago, in his case, he used protection so she wasn't pregnant, but in this she became pregnant without using protection, every parties is at fault. Annie is not trying con Film of his money. She has go on with her life and why didn't the guy came out the info. of seeing her when the news first leak out, why did he came out now with the news. why bring out her past now, the info. isn't doing good for the child that is the main thing. The child is main concern now, not Film or Annie. Film might be the victim in this case as alot of people stated, but Annie has stop, all she is trying to do is wanting to work so she can raise her son and look after her mother. Film's got his work back, why doesn't he concentrate on doing his work instead of trying making this news headline like overdosing and crying, there's alot of people out there who has more problem than him, like they r disable, blind or has a disease and is about to die. So Film get over it.....
With this Methini Guy, he might have dated Annie, she might have deframe him but that is the past, yes, she doesn't not a clean past, she didn't say she is 100% pure or innocent.....
True to this statement, that was her past like we said before no past is all good. Film's other half should just tell him to grow up and stand on his own 2feet and be a man. If they think Annie is framing Film the other half just need to take it to court with Film and with all the proof they have.... I don't know why Film feel so bad for talking about Annie and the baby for if he think the baby is not his. Film need to be strong and work things out with Annie instead of (Film other half) listing to other ppl..

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I'm not making excuse for Annie, I didn't say she has a clean past or history, no one is 100% perfect, everyone has dirt in their backyard, but at least they is going on with her life, but not making an embarrassment out of herself....Annie didn't say she has a clean past or an innocent past....if u dig every dirt in ur back yard, it's not clean and pure as u think.
If I remember correctly, she said she was naive so she trusted Film. However, back then she stated that she knew how men are and that they are not nice. They always want something in return. Naive my butt! She knew exactly what she was doing. She's not making an embarassment out of herself? I don't know what everyone thinks, but in my book, Annie is an embarassment to society.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
True to this statement, that was her past like we said before no past is all good. Film's other half should just tell him to grow up and stand on his own 2feet and be a man. If they think Annie is framing Film the other half just need to take it to court with Film and with all the proof they have.... I don't know why Film feel so bad for talking about Annie and the baby for if he think the baby is not his. Film need to be strong and work things out with Annie instead of (Film other half) listing to other ppl..
It's not why he feels bad talking about Annie and the baby. He did and it didn't go well. A lot of people felt bad for Annie when Film came out to talk about her. He doesn't think the baby is not his, he's unsure. That's why he wants a DNA test. I don't blame him. Look at her what she's done in her past.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I'm not making excuse for Annie, I didn't say she has a clean past or history, no one is 100% perfect, everyone has dirt in their backyard, but at least she is going on with her life, but not making an embarrassment out of herself....Annie didn't say she has a clean past or an innocent past....if u dig every dirt in ur back yard, it's not clean and pure as u think. We all have a right to support who want we want to support because we have our own reason, even though I have never been a fan of Annie but I want to support her because of who she is and what's she represent in our society that no one is perfect or pure.If Film knew that she has a bad past, why did he became with her at the first place or try to Zip his pant up for goodness sake...

Agree with u statement; sthanphachanh, on 05 October 2010 - 03:04 PM, said:

ampoo

sarNie Egg
lol if it's all about the baby now, just do the DNA, Annie. :D The baby's future is important, right? lol

I think it goes for both side that they need to stop talking. But seems like celebrities like talking through the media and it is the media's job to dig through celebrities dirt. They both live off of each other.

The people on Film's side want DNA test, just give to them. Everything is already as it is, no need to feel so prideful. The only thing she can feel prideful about is if the DNA test came to true as she claimed. If it's true, she's the bigger person, she has so much to gain. Her pride, the people's trust and the people who stood by her side.

As for Film, he will get to know if the child is really his. Then I guess it's up to court for him to support the child.

It is not Film who is the only seeking attention. lawl I think Annie is embarrassing herself by saying sleeping with those people in the entertainment to get famous is better than sleeping with her bf for free. What kind of respectful woman say this? :lol:

I don't support Film but I won't support a woman who lack respect for herself. A person who want to blackmail and tied down another person by using a pregnancy.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Again this is ALL just talk. Pull out the proofs. The statement shows transactions to "people" but not specifically to Annie. If they can prove that Annie did change her name, then show it! Although I'm wondering how the hell people get this information! Paying big time money for people to invade in other people's privacy. Only certain people have this amount of money *hint hint*

Annie's ex came out to talk, but like Annie and Film, and all the other jackasses who decided to involve themselves in this shiet by speaking on Film's behalf, it's all just talk with no proof. He could have been a crazy ass ex who was upset that Annie dumped him so he came out at the right time to avenge her. Sounds crazy, but this whole mess is already CRAZY! Nothing's impossible now. Shoo!

It's not that I find Annie totally innocent, I don't. But some of ya'll are making crazy ass remarks from such stupid unreliable facts and DEMANDING a freaking DNA from a total stranger as if having the result will make your life so much easier and full of richness. Also because Film and his crazy ass homies are being complete asses by approaching this situation in the wrong way. Get the hell out of the spot light! By now ya'll see it ain't getting closer to Annie approving a DNA test so get the hell off the front page and do it privately through court.

If some of ya'll want to attack someone, do it fairly! Too many people calling Annie a slut, that's why I gotta jump in and call Film a slut to even it out LoL

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I'm not making excuse for Annie, I didn't say she has a clean past or history, no one is 100% perfect, everyone has dirt in their backyard, but at least she is going on with her life, but not making an embarrassment out of herself....Annie didn't say she has a clean past or an innocent past....if u dig every dirt in ur back yard, it's not clean and pure as u think. We all have a right to support who want we want to support because we have our own reason, even though I have never been a fan of Annie but I want to support her because of who she is and what's she represent in our society that no one is perfect or pure.If Film knew that she has a bad past, why did he became involved with her at the first place or try to Zip his pant up for goodness sake...

Agree with u statement; sthanphachanh, on 05 October 2010 - 03:04 PM, said:

Agree;Seunghee's Whore

Again this is ALL just talk. Pull out the proofs. The statement shows transactions to "people" but not specifically to Annie. If they can prove that Annie did change her name, then show it! Although I'm wondering how the hell people get this information! Paying big time money for people to invade in other people's privacy. Only certain people have this amount of money *hint hint*

Annie's ex came out to talk, but like Annie and Film, and all the other jackasses who decided to involve themselves in this shiet by speaking on Film's behalf, it's all just talk with no proof. He could have been a crazy ass ex who was upset that Annie dumped him so he came out at the right time to avenge her. Sounds crazy, but this whole mess is already CRAZY! Nothing's impossible now. Shoo!

It's not that I find Annie totally innocent, I don't. But some of ya'll are making crazy ass remarks from such stupid unreliable facts and DEMANDING a freaking DNA from a total stranger. Also because Film and his crazy ass homies are being complete asses by approaching this situation in the wrong way. Get the hell out of the spot light! By now ya'll see it ain't getting closer to Annie approving a DNA test so get the hell off the front page and do it privately through court.

If some of ya'll want to attack someone, do it fairly! Too many people calling Annie a slut, that's why I gotta jump in and call Film a slut to even it out LoL

Hot news of Annie's Ex;

http://www.siamdara.com/hotnews/101006_1225.html

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
Annie admitted that Film gave her money during her pregnancy. She said it the first time she went on the news show on Channel 3, and she repeated it again on At 10 that Film had helped her financially. She insisted that he's a kind person. I don't know what's the purpose of showing Film's bank statements other than proving that he DID transfer money to someone. Annie never told people that Film didn't give her any money. :wacko: Mod Dum has revealed that Annie changed her name, and the name matches the bank account that Film and the other 3 men wired their money to. So if 2 or more of the 4 men can come out and show their bank statements or some kind of proof that they had transferred money to Annie during her pregnancy, it will become crystal clear that Annie extorted them and lied to all of them.

There were rumors that Methi physically abused Annie while they were dating. Poj Anon also said before that Annie used to tell him how she was hit and kicked all the time. A lot of people knew they were dating, and the guy was well-known for being abusive (as you all can see in the news how he beat up the old man). Methi's words are as questionable as Annie's.

hahahahahahahahaha. "crazy ass homies" LOL. yeah, they should advise Film to settle this through court to avoid further embarrassment.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Annie admitted that Film gave her money during her pregnancy. She said it the first time she went on the news show on Channel 3, and she repeated it again on At 10 that Film had helped her financially.

There were rumors that Methi physically abused Annie while they were dating. Poj Anon also said that Annie used to tell him how she was hit and kicked all the time. A lot of people knew they were dating, and the guy was well-known for being abusive.

I don't know why he's digging all this up now, just to get fame for himself too.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Come back again...reading everyone post made me come up with somehing to write...i suppose to prepare for lecture tomorrow though...

I agree that calling annie a slut while praise film is not justice at alll, well in my opinion..both annie and film are at fault, why just blame annie for this whole mess...without any proof we shouldn't jump into conclusion...film is not that good of a person too..remember if film is really good like you all said, I am sure this mess would not happen even annie try so hard to trap him...so film is equally bad as annie...just that film's side of people are too fast into conclusion and wanting to make annie look bad in public that's why they get what they want...the public complain...if they didn't deframe annie and make film look like a victim then there wouldn't be much people to support annie since all the rich people are on film side already.

also as I remember correctly annie never declined that film doesn't help her....she said film help with financial through her pregancy and more...so the transaction that film show is not a big deal we all know that cause annie already said soo...which why she said film is a good person...what she said that what she need was emotion support and need to go outside to get fresh air...but she couldn't so she feel lonely during her pergrancy...be fair...I understand you all sympathy for film very much but without further proof, we couldn't assume anything yet...and writing this we never claim that annie is innocent or anything but just to state that film is not innocent too...

thank you

fun

Expired Sarnie
Why isn't Methi locked up. He beat up an old man? That's quite a loser there. When a man beat up someone much weaker than them, they are cowards and losers.

Anyways here is everyone's chance at fame (their 15 minute it) use Film and Annie wisely!!! *being sarcastic

By the way I wonder if this thread will hit the 1/4th of 100th page. lol

Muddie Murda

smile...
Sorta like the Tiger Woods thing...One mistress after another to get their 15 mins of fame. Joon was given the chance but he declined it and moved on HAHAHA

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
LOL! If this continues, it'll hit 1/4 of 100 pages. Seeing that everyone has their opinions about this scandal.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
This is from Dirtii Laundry:
Film Rattapoom may sue Annie Brook for defamation, on the condition that he is certain ‘Teekayu’ is not his baby

“If Film is not sure if the baby is really his, he could sue on the grounds of defamation as Annie has accused him to be the baby’s father and her accusation has injured his reputation. However, in order for Film to do this, he must be certain, the baby is definitely not his. Annie will then have to prove this in court”
So in order to take it to court & sue her, Film has to be certain that the baby is not his? :blink: But he's not sure lol...I mean it could be & could not be his, why would he have to be certain just to be able to sue her? is that why he can't sue her right now? Cus he isn't really sure, rather than just completely denying that it is his? This is so weird.

Anyway, I still don't trust that woman Annie at all. Just looking at her pics from how she was makes me really see her having nang rai traits lol. She looks like a promiscuous chick. Sorry but I just don't trust her!

It's like she has an evil plan in her head, now trying to play the nice girl role LOL :lol:

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Didn't read all the pages but did skim over the last page ... uhm when I watched Annie on atTen they did questioned why she backed out with the DNA testing. She said she changed her mind because fear of loosing her son. She went through pregnancy herself and then the C-section labor and raised him all this time. When the DNA does prove that Film is the father then that means that he also has custody rights to the baby. While they might not want anything to do with it now, it might changed in the future. They might try to find cause to take FULL CUSTODY of the child by saying that Annie is an unfit mother. If this happens she said she will be torn because she really love her baby - who doesn't? So from my understanding is that she choose to not go through the DNA because she want sole custody of the baby.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I can't really tell, but on the bank statements, some specific transactions were highlighted.

Film got involved with Annie, either he was being a dick like a lot men are and just sticking it anywhere or he found out about her later like the rest of us are learning about her past right now. Who knows, maybe she was so experience in bed that led Film to believe she's been around. Methi probably beat her up because she lied to him, haha. Not that I'm promoting domestic violence, but I do believe bad women deserves bad things, just like bad people deserve bad things.

I think we have different groups in here. Those who are all for Film, those who are all for Annie and those who are for neither.

sthanphachanh

sarNie Hatchling
Annie admitted that Film gave her money during her pregnancy. She said it the first time she went on the news show on Channel 3, and she repeated it again on At 10 that Film had helped her financially. She insisted that he's a kind person. I don't know what's the purpose of showing Film's bank statements other than proving that he DID transfer money to someone. Annie never told people that Film didn't give her any money. :wacko: Mod Dum has revealed that Annie changed her name, and the name matches the bank account that Film and the other 3 men wired their money to. So if 2 or more of the 4 men can come out and show their bank statements or some kind of proof that they had transferred money to Annie during her pregnancy, it will become crystal clear that Annie extorted them and lied to all of them.

There were rumors that Methi physically abused Annie while they were dating. Poj Anon also said before that Annie used to tell him how she was hit and kicked all the time. A lot of people knew they were dating, and the guy was well-known for being abusive (as you all can see in the news how he beat up the old man). Methi's words are as questionable as Annie's.

If I was in Annie shoes I would leave this guy too. Who wants a boyfriend like that. Why come out now just to get in to the news with Film and Annie,s so ppl would know him. Film other half need more proof then a bank statement plz. Go tell Film to get better and talk to Annie withut his other half or his boss RS man.

hahahahahahahahaha. "crazy ass homies" LOL. yeah, they should advise Film to settle this through court to avoid further embarrassment.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Didn't read all the pages but did skim over the last page ... uhm when I watched Annie on atTen they did questioned why she backed out with the DNA testing. She said she changed her mind because fear of loosing her son. She went through pregnancy herself and then the C-section labor and raised him all this time. When the DNA does prove that Film is the father then that means that he also has custody rights to the baby. While they might not want anything to do with it now, it might changed in the future. They might try to find cause to take FULL CUSTODY of the child by saying that Annie is an unfit mother. If this happens she said she will be torn because she really love her baby - who doesn't? So from my understanding is that she choose to not go through the DNA because she want sole custody of the baby.
Well then she should have kept her mouth shut and not tell Film in the beginning and refuse financial support from Film. She wanted him to just take her words for it and accept the baby. When he wanted a paternity test, she gave him the pity card just like she's giving it to a lot of people now including those ignorant women groups. I too fell for it at first. She wanted a DNA test when she was 4 months, but not now cause of "side effects." If anything, DNA test would be more risky at the earlier stages of development.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
Well then she should have kept her mouth shut and not tell Film in the beginning and refuse financial support from Film. She wanted him to just take her words for it and accept the baby. When he wanted a paternity test, she gave him the pity card just like she's giving it to a lot of people now including those ignorant women groups. I too fell for it at first. She wanted a DNA test when she was 4 months, but not now cause of "side effects." If anything, DNA test would be more risky at the earlier stages of development.

That's true, if she wanted to keep the baby to herself, why would she ever make it public & confirm that it's Film's baby? She should have just denied it so this wouldn't be a big deal, so she can have her baby & live in private as she so claims she wants. But why in the world would she confirm it publicly, but then doesn't wanna do a DNA test using that excuse of losing her baby, but then appears in public broadcasting about it if she doesn't seek attention or fame & money. Her reasons are really contradicting...

Unless she wanted this to be public to make a living off of it, but denying that she's doing this for selfish reasons?