Film Rattapoom fathered Annie Brook's son

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
This is getting uglier by the minute.
He's right! I agree with Poj Anon's logic. He isn't necessarily is trying to disrespect women, but he's saying they can make mistakes, too. Just as much as a guy! So it's only fair & right for their side to ask for a DNA test if someone is gonna make such claims. No one is trying to pick on Annie...they're just trying to confirm to society & themselves what the truth is. And it'll stop this drama as well as benefit all, including the baby. He's a fair, wise man!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Poj Anon on Luang Lup Dtub Dtag
Poj @ 8:38

Poj refers to Annie as "Waan Waan," and "Nam Waan," Ploy Chermaan's character on "Ra Bum Duang Dao." hahahaha. so he's implying that Annie has been faking everything like Waan Waan has on "Ra Bum Duang Dao." Poj insists that the DNA test would solve Film-Annie's problem.

This is getting uglier by the minute.
All Film has to do is take Annie to court or demand a court order of a DNA test if her really wants to proof that Annie's baby is not his....that's the only solution to solve this sagga. instead of bringing it up in public or just live a separate lives if u don't want to be involve in the upbringing of the baby or have anything to do with her or the baby. end of the story... :loool: :loool: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
LOL. nobody bothers to make a big deal out of Methi calling her that woman because 1.) he's already well-known for being, to put it nicely, less than a gentleman, 2.) he's not very famous, but rather infamous for his anger problems and his shady political career, and 3.) this is getting old. hahahaha. this saga has been taking up so much space from real news that many people are no longer interested in it.

i don't think Annie told people that she had to sleep with people to get to the top, though. if you're referring to her interview on At 10, she said she had to do all kinds of jobs to make money, so she would do sexy photoshoots or whatever she could, and then in the last few years, she became a regular comedian on a TV show and took on supporting roles in movies and lakon. i've never watched any of her lakon or movies, except for her first movie Sherry Ann (mainly because the case the movie was based on was one of the most famous murder cases in Thailand).

He has bad reputation as being a violence person and has anger management problem...half of his story is untrue and Annie did admit she date him long time ago...

Methi's story about Annie's broken English kind of amused me...When will this saga end? LOL. the more Annie refuses to show solid proof to back up her claims/stories, the more dirt people will want to dig up...and real news will no longer have space in the media. hahahaha. i want my real news back! :arrg:

This was one of Methi's infamous incidents. It was borderline political/criminal. Hahaha. This has nothing to do with the Film-Annie topic. It just has something to do with Methi's bad reputation. LOL. That's why not many people are shocked that he came out to expose Annie since a lot of people already knew that they used to date for a while, and that Annie was physically abused.

omg, hahahaha. ur post always makes me laugh! 2 pm reference! didn't see that one coming! LOL.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
All Film has to do is take Annie to court or demand a court order of a DNA test if her really wants to proof that Annie's baby is not his....that's the only solution to solve this sagga. instead of bringing it up in public or just live a separate lives if u don't want to be involve in the upbringing of the baby or have anything to do with her or the baby. end of the story... :loool: :loool: :yahoo: :yahoo:
Ummm...did you not listen when you watched? lol They didn't say he doesn't want nothing to do with the baby, he told Poj that he was willing to take responsibilities if it was his, even if it wasn't...just to ease everyone's damn minds. :blink: And as it was posted earlier, he can't take it to court since he's not sure if it's his or not. In order to take it to court, he has to be 100% sure he's not the father, which he isn't sure. I don't know how that works, but possibly that's why they can't just take it to court yet. And they don't wanna be looked like they're bullying her..which I feel is a stupid reason lol but whatever. You need to slow your roll of being an Annie cheerleader & learn to read/listen understand the facts straight, ma'am! :spin: <--what is this smiley emotion face? lol coo-coo-crazy!? because that's how someone is acting right now! lol

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Ummm...did you not listen when you watched? lol They didn't say he doesn't want nothing to do with the baby, he told Poj that he was willing to take responsibilities if it was his, even if it wasn't...just to ease everyone's damn minds. :blink: And as it was posted earlier, he can't take it to court since he's not sure if it's his or not. In order to take it to court, he has to be 100% sure he's not the father, which he isn't sure. I don't know how that works, but possibly that's why they can't just take it to court yet. And they don't wanna be looked like they're bullying her..which I feel is a stupid reason lol but whatever. You need to slow your roll of being an Annie cheerleader & learn to read/listen understand the facts straight, ma'am! :spin: <--what is this smiley emotion face? lol coo-coo-crazy!? because that's how someone is acting right now! lol
End, film is the father :baby-scene-pop-corn: :loool: :tease: :yahoo: :clap: :lmao:

fun

Expired Sarnie
He still can take her to court just to see if he's the father or not. But he has to be sure that he is the father in order to sue Annie for defamation.

Anyways they need to stop talking and someone just freaking take an action!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
So I've been reading ppl's comment and they would always end up saying something like this 'FILM's a liar .. once a liar, always a liar." Shouldn't this same concept apply to Annie too? So yup, my point is .. why make excuses for one over another when both are both equally bad. lol
I only brought it up because people were bringing in Annie's past. It seemed like I was Annie side by bringing up Film's dirty past lol

But what I still stand by is that everything that has been said about Annie publicly is wrong. Not as her being right, but Annie didn't bring in Film's past. It just upsets me that men can sleep around when a woman does it, it is looked upon differently. Maybe Annie is a liar, but isn't Film one too. At this point, I am not really into who the father is or not, I just want justice done to those that were not involved but were humiliated by their public speech. If Annie won't sue, then they should sue. Film would have less damage if the result of the paternity test is positive. But Annie would forever be humiliated. And I don't know why there are so many people wanting to add fuel into this.

I don't believe Methi, but he does have some point but is it necessary for him to announce it through media. He is an attention whore just like Film, Annie and everyone else that got involved through media. It would be nice if the media sort of ignored yhem but it's what most people are interested in. They don't care what is true or not, they just want to read and listen to people's dirt.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
So they still want the DNA test to proof...I thought they stop demanding the test...since they said they will not support annie and annie also didn't want help from them then why bother the test...at this point the test is not necessary anymore, It doesnt serve any good even for the baby...the saga goes to far that create so much tension between a and f already even f know the result will he be happy?...i think it will be worse if the bay is his...because he had expose the mother of his baby to the publich by mean of his right to know...but it will be good for him that the baby is not his...he will an innocent person again...how innocent will judge by individual....but there is a 50% chance that he'll be embrassement for exposing his child's mother. For his own good he's only destroy his own son life if the baby is his...so at this point I don't think the son would want to know if anyone is the father...it is better not to know and get bully by people then knowing and disapoint that you're not really wanting by your father...Just hope that the baby is not his so he wouldn't be at that spot...but again till this point film is not innocent anymore by doing what he had been doing...he has the right to know, but he doesn't know the right way to go...it could be that he is still young like people claim, but wow he has so many people around him who can give him good advices...somehow these people are not that smart either I guess...

anyway people in general is selfish and make mistake...and celebrity is also normal so they are selfish and make mistake..this goes to both a and f...but again I still against f side for expose woman in public just to get what they want...it is really disrespect to woman as well as themselves..

Also I just curious to know if Film is the one who carry the baby and Annie is the one who demand the DNA, will annie supporter still support her and will Film support still support him or opposite now...???

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
But what I still stand by is that everything that has been said about Annie publicly is wrong. Not as her being right, but Annie didn't bring in Film's past. It just upsets me that men can sleep around when a woman does it, it is looked upon differently. Maybe Annie is a liar, but isn't Film one too. At this point, I am not really into who the father is or not, I just want justice done to those that were not involved but were humiliated by their public speech. If Annie won't sue, then they should sue. Film would have less damage if the result of the paternity test is positive. But Annie would forever be humiliated. And I don't know why there are so many people wanting to add fuel into this.
agree 100%%%%%%%%%%

jakjann

Jakjann
Potj @ 8:38

Khun Potj Anon has right of all what he said.
Translate:

cLIP 1

Num: OK, Khun Potj take his seat, now. A lot people would like to know the story.
Moddum: iT IS HIS 2ND TIME
Num: It is the 2nd time.
Moddum: We have to invite him again.
Num: Yes.
Tookie: But what for a reason do you both have that you have to sitting on the ground?
Tuk Leela: Is look likes that will be long time for him.
All of host: I see!!
Tuk: Then it is better to sitting on the ground.
Num: You are here already for the 2nd time.
Potj: Yes.
Num: We'll inviting him for the 3rd time after he came out from the prison, again.

ALL LAUGHS

Kootie: Why he must go into the prison?
Num: Because of he gets a lawsuit for defamation.
Potj: If I get it, you both (Num and Moddum) get it, too.
Num: It has nothing to do with me.
Moddum: I don't get it.

What Khun Potj said after Moddum I couldn't understand it well.

Num: Let's start it, Khun Moddum.
Moddum: I will get it?
Potj, Num and Tookie: YES!

Moddum repeated his question and the other repeat their ''yes'' again, too.

Moddum: I GET IT?? (he use the rude word of ''I'')
Other: Yes.
Moddum: (Something with I get it.)
Potj: Even you'll not getting it I will make that you'll getting it.

ALL LAUGHS
then clip 2
I could understand of the beginning what they mean with Modood....
And Moddum ask about lawsuit that get will get it again.

Num and 2 the women: Yes!
Moddum: Because of what?
Potj: (I could understand what he said)
Num: OH! Because you was the 1st person who have disclosed it.

ALL LAUGHS

Moddum: It is only me whatever it is.
Num: Let's start with the first question, Khun Moddum.

Moddum: It is true or no that you're the guardian of the singer with the name begin with 'F', that is from the information that we got. You've lead this singer with the name begin 'F' to the business industry. Is that true or no?

Potj: It is true!
Tookie: Lead him into....
Potj: ... Into this B. industry .. and ...
Moddum: That is 'Ai' Film... Let's saying something about Film...
Potj: Khun Film... Khun Film
Moddum: Khun Film....Rattapoom. Because of what do you came out and retort her and insult the woman?
Potj: In reality I didn't insult the woman at all I just only said the truth. I have said the truth that what the truth is. What it is and what it is.
I never insult '' Waan Waan'' I never said something bad to Waan Waan. I always have sympathize for Waan Waan. And I always tried... I have always said the neutral thing.

Moddum: OK.

Potj: I wont say the name... I don't want going to the court because P' Num already cursed me.

ALL LAUGHS

Moddum: It is true or no Khun Potj Anon that you came out and protect Khun Film.
And reveal about Khun Annie, that she was beaten from someone 2 years ago.
You are the one who reveal it that is became seriously like this? It's true or no?

Potj: Well, on that day I have watched....
Moddum: It's true or no??
Potj: It's true, it's true.
Moddum: It is true...

Potj: I am not reveal it, I just said the truth. I have said the truth that it isn't correct like that she have said on the interview.
On that time she have said, she doesn't be in love with anyone since 3 - 4 years. But I have though about this 3 - 4 years, She have filmed my Film ''Taew Tae Tee Raberd'' 2 years. And 2 years ago she have said to my shooting crew that she had a dispute with this man, this man, this man,... they had a dispute...

Num: Do you have someone who can prove that you said the truth?
Potj: I have it, I have it.
Num: Okay. We have to saying to the viewer first that what we saying now, what we asking him now is because Khun Potj had already a gossip new about this case. And we want to clear it all, people will be sure, too.
Potj: I want to say that, it is not 30 ears ago, you just said it to the shooting crew for only 2 years ago that you, that you had an argument with your Boyfriend , you have cried, you have beaten each other everyday like this and then I though this 2 year isn't over, I have said the truth to other people, I don't want to humble women but I only said the truth that you have talked for 2 years with this... and how could you said about this to the shooting crew. Right? I have said the truth because at the moment if people came out and said the truth at the beginning this situation will never happen like this.

Moddum: OK. Is that true or no Khun Potj Anon that you are the leader that people should calculate the day and months about the baby from Annie Brook, that it could be not Film's baby,. Is that true or no??

Potj: I am not the leader..It isn't true because I am not the leader , there are already who is the leader...
Num: Is it Potj or Mod?(he means Moddum) Is the leader you (Pot) or Mod?

Laughs

Potj: It is mod...
Moddum: I am not involved with it. Don't let me involved with this case.
Potj: Mod has called me, he said P' Potj let's calculate the months.

Laughs

Num: So is it...
Moddum: I am not involved with this case, that is really true. You are crazy.
Potj: There are some one, there are someone from the adults side who beginning ti calculate the months. But it isn't....I just did it after him.

Moddum: That means there exist another group...
Potj: Right....
Moddum: The one who know about him.
Potj: Right.
Moddum: This one said let's court / calculer the month

Moddum: Is it true or no that you are the one who gave the information about these 4 men who reveal everything to HereHor?
Potj: Not true! Because I just talked with HereHor only 1 time since that happened. That was the case when HereHor came out and said this and I comfort him: HereHor don't thing too much because we have said the truth, everything what we have said is the truth, if the society can't live with the truth and wants live with a lie then you haven't think too much because we already said the truth.

Num: Let saying like that, it is the case of perspective, we have to look at the perspective, it is 2 perspective. 1st is the side of the oman, and the other is Khun Film's side. And about Khun Film's side, there are adults who are around him and his family want have the clearness and also other the people.

Potj. Right....
Num. Right?
Potj: Yes, because she is the mother of this baby forever...
Bum: Right.
Potj: Then she must check it (make the DNA test) for clearness what really is.
Num: Yeah. But what is about the side of woman? Like what you said and she make the Test and Khun Film already said that he take the responsibility and will take care the baby and then he take the baby with him and what will she doing?

Potj: Let's talk quite direct.
Num: Yeah....
Potj: Then Film will have this baby and when the mother will have this baby, Film will take care and support/help this baby.
Num: You mean with take care: Supporting/Helping?
Potj: Everything....
Tuck Lee-la: Remain after the law the child have to be with mother.
Potj: Yes; RIGHT!
Num: Right!
Potj: And don't forget about this: Film can make a lot of BABIES!!
Tuck & others: RIGHT!!
Potj: If he wants babies again then he can make it. He can make a lot of babies if he wants.
Num: But you mean with Take care that he wont take baby away from mother. He means with take care: The baby stay with his mom. He will help and supporting the baby.
Potj: Right! And if the mother don't let him the baby then he will help with the school etc. until the end of his education.
Num: Understand.

Potj: But now, Film has not any works anymore because he just has gossip news like this and where he will get money to support/help his baby?
Young woman: Right!
Potj: Is that not right??
This and these organizations came out and want always help the woman. This and these foundations. I really have a question: Can a women not make a mistake?
Num & other: Yeah....
Potj: Women can always make a right thing? There must be women and men who are good or not good. And I don't want to say bad thing to Khun.... Khun... I don't want to day the name..... I don't want to say bad thing about Khun Nam Waan.
Num: Yeah.

Potj: Is that right? Because if I am going to the court I will be tired.

LAUGHS

Potj: I didn't say that she is a bad person but I said that ... gender of our mother I don't insulted at all of course not.... but women make bad thing / wrong thing too.

Num: What do you think about person who have made a press conference between adults of Film's side?
Potj: I think adults only want that society-people know the truth
Num: Yeah...
Potj: Like me and Moddum...
Moddum: Please not Moddum again!
Num: He always will involved.
Potj: I and Moddum... we have heard about something but we can't say it. It is on our lips... we can not say it.
Num: Does it have a evidence about what you heard?
Potj & Moddum: WOHHHH!!!!!

all laughs

Num: There are??
Tookie: Wait, I want to hear the voice about the question of the evidence....
Num: Is there a proof?
Potj: WOAHHHHHHH!!!!

ALL LAUGHS again

Young woman next to Num: WOW!!

Moddum: No! I will know anything, I will not see anything, I will not hear anything!!
Potj: At the end...

Num: Is that true or no that you have a evidence from woman side who yo call as Nam Waan, you have a evidence about her but you didn't want to show because you are afraid that you could destroy this innocent baby. Is that true or no?

Potj: I don't have the evidence I just heard by my own ears that....
Num: Did these people say the truth??
Potj: I think this person is really believable.
Num: This person is believable...
Potj: Is believable. Is believable...
Num: Do you heard it from many people?
Potj: Then I have the feeling... that the society isn't fair.
Num: Umm....
Potj: Society isn't fair... Society doesn't give the right.
Moddum: Yeah.
Potj: I want to warn parents that if you have a daughter you have to teach her to take care of the own love-life (he means doesn't make sex easy) and if you have a son then teach your son be a gentleman. If he make a mistake he must take the responsibility.

Potj. He have to take the responsibility because if not the one who didn't make mistake have to take the responsibility.
Num: But I would like to asking about this case... are you not afraid that if you say like that is look likes this and this... let's say it easy, it look likes you are on the side of Film.

Potj: No! My mom always teach me the truth never dies.
Num: But now that what we said is the truth it could destroy the baby...
Potj: I never want it. I never want it. That what I have said everyday like this I want only that she come out and make the DNA test, please!!
Then the story will end at last.
Potj: The baby will not destroying. If she make the test and it shows that he is Film's son I will help. too.
Num: You saying that it is good for the baby, too.
Num: And he will know that he is really the father.
Potj: Right!! When the baby growing up then he can say, that is my father! Film Rattapoom is my father!
Num: Right!
Potj: And about Film, when he doesn't have a baby ON THAT TIME at the future he will have one sure.
Num: YOU mean when she will not make the DNA test like this her baby will never find the real father, right?
Potj and all: RIGHT!
Num: And the baby will only hear: That is your father, this your father, that and this etc.
Potj: Right!
Num: Make the DNA test and then will know for sure that this is your father son!
Tuck and all: Right.
Num: Understand.
Potj: I think if the organization came out and try to protect I think the organization should give a advise to Khun Nam Waan...
Num & Moddum: Yeah...
Potj: ... that please make the DNA test and the story will getting end.
Moddum: Right.

Potj: Then Film can work his work and if it is his baby he will take care it, he always said that. The one who hear my show... all the sms
wrote that Film doesn't take the responsibility, do you have ears? Film always said if it is his baby he will take the responsibility.
He always said it to me, too. Film if it is your son, if the DNA show that it is you son... Film... I talked with him .... will you take the responsibility? Yes I will take it. And what if it isn't your son? I will accept it, too! Ok then it is good. The he asked me, P' Potj what can you do that she will make the DNA test?

Num: Umm...

Potj: That it is.. and because of that I came out and said please make the DNA test. I have said that because the story could getting end and feel sorry for him.

Num: But is is really my I will accept it.
Moddum: Because you want to have a baby anyway.
Potj: It is because you are, you are a good person.
Num: Umm...
Potj: You never have any gossip news.

ALL LAUGHS

Potj: You never have any gossip news.
Moddum: He want really a baby.
All: Right!
Moddum: finish!! FINISH!!
What do you think how the story will end between this actress and Film?

Potj: I think come out and make the DNA test. And I have said to Film, Film if you have time then become a monk. Because he want already become a monk before this story happened. But he have to go to korea....
Moddum: Will he going to Korea??
Potj: He will going to korea at 20 October and if he is finish with this then he could become a monk.
I think the society , whatever the society has the thought, you said the man has wrong or not but I think
forgive them both please. Because they are already victims of society who laugh about them.

Tuck: Right.
Potj: Please, let both live their life likes... if the baby is him... let both live their happy life likes father-mother-son together.
Don't destroy Film's future, if the baby is him, Nong Kee...Nong Kee...

Tokkie: Teekayu...

Potj: Right... Nong Kee.... will be really undergo trouble because Film hasn't money to take care his baby.
Num: Because Film hasn't work to work.
Potj: Right! If he can't work.
Num: And if it is really his son.
Potj: Right. And the mother have to... if you really love your baby,
REALLY LOVE YOUR BABY, REALLY LOVE FILM LIKE YOU SAID ON AT10 SHOW, ON A LOT OF TV SHOWS....

Num: If you really want that your baby have a father,

Potj: Right! Make a DNA TEST!
Num: Aha...
Potj: The it will end.
Num: Then if not it will be prolonged like this.
Potj: Right and I always said to everyone that Film always said to me if it is really his baby he take care him and if not he also will take care this baby.
Num & Moddum: Yes.
Potj: Film is a gentleman. He didn't lie.
Num&Moddum: Yeah.
Moddum: That is the 1 case for today.
Num: It is the thing of aspect. This here is aspect from Khun Potj and don't believe it all or don't insult at all...
Potj: Right....
Num: Or don't make a compliment. We have to hear the other side too... and you can decide it.
Moddum: We have to accept one thing, accept one thing... that today you go to the noodle-soup store, you go out to bought something in front of your house, to the supermarket, wherever you go likes coffee shop, everywhere people only talking about this story.

Num & Tookie: Right.

Moddum: Everything what happening now isn't important anymore. About the bombs, how many bombs it is nobody know...
Young woman: Really?? Is there a bombs??
Moddum: How many time it already bombs nobody really know it but about this case.. who have gave already interview all thais people know everything. They said 80% of 100% have a lot of interest on this news more than other news. Because of that we have incited Khun Potj.

Potj: How many years does this show exist?
Num & Moddum: Since 2 years... this is the 2nd year.

Potj: This is the first time that he (he means Moddum) say correct thing.

ALL LAUGHS

Potj: I never hear like that he only just insult other people everyday.

Laughs

Moddum: So we have took one case on this show...
Num: Yes. It is a aspect thing like I said for awhile, whatever for a final result I think they will talking together because you have to think that there are a innocent baby.
Moddum: Right!

Num: Okay. We have to thank P' Potj today. Thank you.
Moddum & All: Thank you.

Clip part 6 the show the result. Khun Potj's result was showed by a Police man and he said there aren't anything of suspect things.
And this species of Lie-test was made by Paolo Memorial Hospital.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Umm..okay.

for a mother, you are really immature lol. :lol:
Do u know me well, to called me immature, I carried my son for 9 months, had a c-section, raised him until he is 10months as of now without any complication yet....Have u been a mother before????? To called me immature... :tease: :tease: :yahoo: :yahoo: It's call having a life and being fun out of ur boundary, not living a nun lifestyle like u, if u been a mother before then u call me immature :yahoo: :yahoo: :dude: :dude: :clap: :clap: :loool: :loool:

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
He still can take her to court just to see if he's the father or not. But he has to be sure that he is the father in order to sue Annie for defamation.

Anyways they need to stop talking and someone just freaking take an action!!!

That was I said, all Film sides need to do is stopped talking and doing some action, talk to a 3rd person or middle person for Annie to consent to a DNA test, it seems like Film side is only talking but no action at all..

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
So they still want the DNA test to proof...I thought they stop demanding the test...since they said they will not support annie and annie also didn't want help from them then why bother the test...at this point the test is not necessary anymore, It doesnt serve any good even for the baby...the saga goes to far that create so much tension between a and f already even f know the result will he be happy?...i think it will be worse if the bay is his...because he had expose the mother of his baby to the publich by mean of his right to know...but it will be good for him that the baby is not his...he will an innocent person again...how innocent will judge by individual....but there is a 50% chance that he'll be embrassement for exposing his child's mother. For his own good he's only destroy his own son life if the baby is his...so at this point I don't think the son would want to know if anyone is the father...it is better not to know and get bully by people then knowing and disapoint that you're not really wanting by your father...Just hope that the baby is not his so he wouldn't be at that spot...but again till this point film is not innocent anymore by doing what he had been doing...he has the right to know, but he doesn't know the right way to go...it could be that he is still young like people claim, but wow he has so many people around him who can give him good advices...somehow these people are not that smart either I guess...

anyway people in general is selfish and make mistake...and celebrity is also normal so they are selfish and make mistake..this goes to both a and f...but again I still against f side for expose woman in public just to get what they want...it is really disrespect to woman as well as themselves..

Also I just curious to know if Film is the one who carry the baby and Annie is the one who demand the DNA, will annie supporter still support her and will Film support still support him or opposite now...???
Agree with u 1000% :clap: :clap:

sthanphachanh

sarNie Hatchling
Agree with u 1000% :clap: :clap:
I agree with u too, Film side should stop saying things on TV and be quite about A and F so they can work things out in court. I think Annie ex-B is getting paid big time for coming out like this about her. I do hope she takes the DNA with Film .

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
I only brought it up because people were bringing in Annie's past. It seemed like I was Annie side by bringing up Film's dirty past lol

I don't believe Methi, but he does have some point but is it necessary for him to announce it through media. He is an attention whore just like Film, Annie and everyone else that got involved through media. It would be nice if the media sort of ignored yhem but it's what most people are interested in. They don't care what is true or not, they just want to read and listen to people's dirt.
The DNA is necessary if they want this to go away/want the drama to end. But apparently one side really doesn't want it to end, and we all know why -_- , as a result...more "dirty laundry" will keep coming out.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
Do u know me well, to called me immature, I carried my son for 9 months, had a c-section, raised him until he is 10months as of now without any complication yet....Have u been a mother before????? To called me immature... :tease: :tease: :yahoo: :yahoo: It's call having a life and being fun out of ur boundary, not living a nun lifestyle like u, if u been a mother before then u call me immature :yahoo: :yahoo: :dude: :dude: :clap: :clap: :loool: :loool:
Based on your post, you really act childish, that's all lol.

It's like this...

Me: :blink:

You: :tease:

Me: :mellow:

You: :yahoo:

Me: :huh:

You: :clap:

Me... :wacko:

Muddie Murda

smile...
It has come to a point where there's no more opinions being stated about this lakorn. People are just attacking each other personally. -_- Seriously, if ya'll already donated 2 cents, that's enough. If you're bored, we have a game section (forum and arcade). We also have a chatroom! Check that out! :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I know this is probably very insensitive to say right now, but can you imagine if this entire saga was like Rabum Duang Dao in the beginning episodes? Where Ploy "Wan Wan" would hire people or send her mom to hire people to slap her and stuff for publicity lol. I feel bad for both in different ways. I don't know if film is faking his sickness or whatever, but in case he isn't I hope he feels better. I hope Film & Annie learns better later too. I think this entire issue is spinning out of control like everyone has said countless of times. I hope everything gets resolved soon.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
To assume someone is always right just cuz they have a baby by themselves is not right. Will Annie be able to go through 9 months of pregancy & labor by herself...probably. But, Film was supporting her financially. To say she's such a great mother & did everything by herself, I don't agree with. Someone (Film) was helping her out financially. She's such a righteous & strong woman for going through all that? I think she did it cuz she'll gain from it, just like now. Work, $$, fame.

I was gonna say this a while back, but didn't want to make it seem like I was picking on Sarna3. But, when someone tells another person to use their brains just cuz they don't agree with you is immature. If your reason are solely based on your personal experience & you feel like you can relate is unlogical. You may be a good person going into all that experience & came out stronger. But, Annie may not be. She might have been through all that to get something from it. Why do I think that? Cuz her actions are questionable. Her reasons are baseless.