Film Rattapoom fathered Annie Brook's son

fun

Expired Sarnie
Fairly stated...

Somehow I still think Film is the father...but that's just my opinion
you, along with sarn will be sue by methi :lmao2:

Hi, I came here today to talk about the rumor and right now there’s been news that is both true and untrue and I want people to understand. I like to thank the people who have been following this news”

“P’Sithikorn came out to say who he is and if you ask me if I know him, yes I do know him, I knew him because he hired me to perform at Rayong when I first released my album, I met him when he came and meet me back stage, and someone told me he was a good person and knows a lot of Buddha’s”

He helped you with 7-8 million baht?

“Not 7-8 million baht, when he helped me, it was at the time when I was in deep trouble, when I first started in the industry, my parents had a lot of debt and he offered to help with the sums he announced in his interview. At the time I thought I was a mature person so I didn’t tell RS Promotion about it, I didn’t want to upset my parents or Hea Hoh, who I love very much, this is why I chose to solve this problem myself”

The news claims you said he was only a friend of your mother?

“I never said that, I admitted from the start but back then there were so many rumors, both true and untrue, and at that time he didn’t reveal himself, all he said was he’s a business man and in the past, there’s been a lot of fakes and I’ve had a lot of people helping me and I can remember all of them, even till this day”

You confirm you never ask him for anything?

“No I never ask, he buys things for me but I definitely never ask him, I just said I wanted drums to play with, and I wanted a car, I discussed it with him and I said I wanted a mini, my dream car”

“I think this is a misunderstanding and I don’t understand what Koon Sithikorn really wants. When I told him I didn’t have time to see him, I was been honest, I only have about 2-3 hours to sleep each night. Sometimes he accuses me of turning off my phone, but I work almost 24 hours a week and I’ve been doing this for 2-3 years now, I think this is a misunderstanding; I’m not hiding from him. I’m living my life as normal, I get up and go to work, but some people think I’m running away from problems, but I’m just living my life”

“I’ve never forgotten how much he’s done for me, I know I owe him and I’m very thankful for what he’s done for me and my family”

-

How about the photos Sia ode published to everyone, Film reveals that time he went with his family too. As for the trip to Hong Kong, Film admits to going there with him and sharing the same hotel room as Sia Ode, but not the same bed.

Film revealed the only reason he accepted help from Sia Ode was because he was in deep financial crisis

“At the time I was in trouble, my family had a lot of problems and as a son I had to take the responsibility of solving it. There is no romance between us, he is just a brother who I owe a favor to, and I will always respect him, in Hong Kong, we stayed in the same hotel room, but we didn’t sleep on the same bed, no”

“When we went to the temple, my family was there too, but in Hong Kong, it was just the two of us, I trusted him, and he was a good person, he works with Buddha’s and his family are good people, and right now we are still the same, I’m not mad at him, I’m never mad at anyone. I have even denied his generosity but he said he really wanted to help me and I thought he had good intention, at the time I was just a kid, I couldn’t say no”

“I’m not mad at him for announcing our relationship I feel nothing because I’m still living my life and I still have a group of people who’s waiting to see my work. They never ask me for anything”

“If his company ever ask me to help in anything I will help him, I won’t feel anything because a lot of people helped me a lot too”

“As for the credit cards, I have given back some of the money, and if he wants the rest of it, I’m willing to pay him back. If he wants to arrange a meeting to clear things, no, because I’ve said everything already, and everything that I’ve said is true, and I don’t have time because I have to film a movie”

So what are you going to do now?

“Nothing, I never said he was my mother’s friend, it was just a misunderstanding. As for taking legal actions, it’s up to the company”

“I’ve always said I want to do the best I can in my job so I won’t let the fans down and with everything that’s happened, the fans have been supporting me both at home and on the set, I have to say they give me the power to keep walking”

“Right now I don’t feel tired at all, even when I don’t sleep for 4-5 days I don’t feel tired, when I see people I smile at them, I’m very happy to be able to work in this industry (cries)”

“I love everyone, I care about everybody’s feelings when they think I want other people’s money, I have my own money, why would I want anyone else’s? I care about my fans who misunderstand me”

He said he’s going to sue you in 7 days, what do you have to say?

“I haven’t read, so I’m not interested, I’m busy working and if he wants his money back, I’m willing to give it to him because honestly I have a job and his 7 million baht figure is incorrect”

SOURCE: MANAGER ONLINE [ APRIL 06 ]
Not related but since I took about 10 minutes to find this lol translated source from T-Intermedia.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Film/Annie saga goes on 11th Oct.;credit, DL: Film sides think that they got the evidence to proof that Film might not be the father according to Poj Anon and Modum, who r into finding evidence to bring Annie down, but Sia Ood has give evidence Film that he was supporting Film time of hardship.

http://dirtii-laundry.net/home/archives/7527

Exactly!! Everyone needs to step back and chill. Don't need to get so emotionally invested. The way insults and opinions are being slung back and forth you'd think the scandal was about someone you personally knew. Since ya'll are soo into strongly voicing your opinions over and over again, lend me your ears for a moment(or in this case, your eyes)...

As entertaining as this saga has been, let's keep in mind that these are entertainers who have a right to privacy whether we, the public, want to give it to them or not. They are people and make bad choices just like the rest of us. Only Jesus has a squeaky clean past.

As P's above post has reported, the media has already been reprimanded and warned (please, set an example and penalize someone!) for the tasteless coverage, violation of privacy and overexposure of the child. There have been many, many comments made by netizens and the public alike in many forums to this regard. But, there is still the inherent (Thai?) society that just wants to know everybody's business and will give their unasked opinions.

That being said, casting your opinions on who is "doing this for attention" to get work, fame or sympathy (because when scandals are exposed, public sympathy is the only way to survive it) based on what the remprimanded media is feeding you is just... your opinion and may not be the intentions of the individual.

Let me start with Annie... Annie has repeated she can not change her past. Whether that is admitting to what her allegers have accused her of or not, we will never know. However, she has owned up that her past is not bright and shiny and wants to work so she can take care of her son. She's only gone on two talk shows to talk about this scandal. The 1st was to save face after the guy who was fingered to be her baby daddy by a THIRD person gave a PC that he DID have intimate relations with her, but is UNSURE if the child is his - direct implication that she was/is promiscuous. I'll get to his defense later.

After her appearance with the baby, people immediatley questioned why she brought the baby on camera. Again, media has been reprimanded for overexposure. They were camping out at her condo (and still are) to get a snap shot of her and the baby. Bringing the baby on camera was controlling the media frenzy. Could you imagine the frenzy that would have ensued and the danger she could've put that child in if she continued to hide? Talk about a Britney Spears + paparazzi remake in Thailand. She said they had an agreement to keep it a secret. They were both in the entertainment industry and their careers were both at stake. She confirmed he financially helped her out, but was not there for her physically and emotionally - of which was more heartbreaking for her. Having kids myself, lack of support in the last two can be really difficult especially when your hormones can swing to high and low extremes. She no longer wanted a DNA test done because she didn't feel it necessary for Film to take any more responsibility for the child if he's doing it out of pressure. Sounds like a woman scorned to me to keep denying the test.

I've been in similar a situation during my divorce. At first I said what she said. Take the test and regardless of the results you forsake your parental privileges. The idiot father in my case didn't take the test, but he's also voluntarily, unofficially forsook his rights. Thank God!

Round two came about because her past was being exposed and she once again came out to give her side of the story. She answered what was asked of her. Yes, some questiosn could've been left unanswered and some comments could have been left unsaid. But, by now, the Friends of Women org had already talked to her and I doubt the edge of confidence she showed in this round was not through their help. You know their mentality by the comments they have made. That influenced which questions to respond to and how to respond. However, in At10, she did own up to her past and asked for her past to be left in the past. She is no longer like that. She just wants to live life out as a mom and raise her son by herself.

She's asked for everyone's understanding and to continue to give Film and her work. Did you hear Film's mom's comments? Paraphrase, "Annie not allowing her nor Film to be at the delivery or the few days afterwards because their presence could rouse suspicion. It wasn't just Film's career that was on the line. Annie said she also in the entertainment business." I know mommy wanted to out that Annie was also thinking about her future (as in Annie said this because she's selfish), but those comments just edified Annies claims that they had an agreement to keep it hush, hush. But somehow Mod Dum exposed it and the dude basically holds a PC admitting to the possibility of fathering her son. What is she to say to that. No, he's not the father. He's right, I had intimate relations with multiple guys and he's definitely not the one? She also said in AT10 that she thought of saying his (her son) dad is "so and so" just to keep Film out of the media. BUT, again dude had already had his PC - didn't really give her much choice but fend for herself.

So, she's saying this event that she worked yesterday was agreed to before the scandal broke. There have been rumors of job offers and book deals but nothing is concrete. She's getting all this via 3rd party. She does not have a manager representative and thus can not confirm if the talks are legit or not. Just people saying this and that person wants her to work for them, but she has not spoken to the possible employers directly. Rumors. Aside from the paparazzi camping out at her condo, she has kept herself away from the media as much as possible. She had declined to give an interview when they came to her door and was said to use her son to hide now that her history has been exposed. She gives a phone interview afterwards and still public opinions damn her for it. Her next and latest video interview is while she is at a job. She attempts to excuse herself twice, but the media is relentless. You can see towards the end someone calls out to her by her turning towards her right. Just as she attempts to answer the last question she is pulled away - you can hear their disappointment at the end. If she was not pulled away by someone, the media would've followed her.

In summary, media needs to step back and let her breathe a little. She's trying to stay off the limelight and do her job. If they don't call or ask, we wouldn't get to read it or see it. She's damn if she does and she's damn if she doesn't. I sympathize with the violation of her privacy.

Sorry for the long post. But, before you rake me over with your comments, let me give my take on Film first.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Dirtii Laundry reported Poj Arnon found a medical certificate dating the discovery of Annie's pregnancy to be before her having intimate relations with Film. It would end Film's involvement if the certificate is legit.
As Annie stated that she didn't put any name as the father on her birth certificate so how can they think, it's enough evidence to proof that Film might or might not be the father....

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
As Annie stated that she didn't put any name as the father on her birth certificate so how can they think, it's enough evidence to proof that Film might or might not be the father....
I think what Cummagain meant was medical certificates as medical documents/records, not birth certificate. It's impossible to obtain a birth certificate cause the baby wasn't even born then.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
you, along with sarn will be sue by methi :lmao2:

u r funny....Isn't suppose to be Film that sue us, why is Methi???? If he sues us, great I'll see him in court...that will be something different to do, right?? also I already have a lawyer who is welling to work for free by my side...hehe my lawyer is great and coollllllllll

ampoo

sarNie Egg
Poj Anon said he found all solid evidence and they will be suing Annie next week. Everything is secret because the lawyer said he cannot show it to the media he might go to jail.

He said we will be shocked if we see the evidence.

Anyway, let's see what the decision of the court will be.

The Korean singer is from FT Island. :scratchhead2: Won Bin? He quit FT Island. lol

Oh well, good luck.

You guys should bet $100. lol $2 is like you guys are unsure and afraid to lose. kidding kidding.

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
“พจน์” เผยได้หลักฐานเด็ดมัด "แอนนี่" ยัน "ฟิล์ม" เตรียมฟ้องแหลกอาทิตย์หน้า

"พจน์ อานนท์" ประกาศ "ฟิล์ม" จะฟ้อง "แอนนี่" หมิ่นประมาท เผยตอนนี้รวบรวมหลักฐานเด็ดไว้เรียบร้อยแล้ว มั่นใจถ้าใครได้เห็นเป็นเซโลงังแน่ จวกแอนนี่ทำเป็นนิ่งไม่ได้ เพราะคนประณามฟิล์มไปแล้ว ยันจำเป็นต้องฟ้องไม่งั้นจะเป็นชนักติดหลังไปตลอดชีวิต

ขยับปากทีไรเป็นได้เฮทุกทีสำหรับ "พจน์ อานนท์" หรือ อานนท์ มิ่งขวัญตา เมื่อวานก่อน(11/ต.ค/53)ก็ได้ให้สัมภาษณ์ในรายการ "แฉแต่เช้า" อย่างดุเด็ดเผ็ดมันเผยว่า ขณะนี้เจ้าตัวได้ข้อมูลลึก ชนิดลึกเข้าไปถึงช่องคลอดเลยทีเดียว

''ตอนนี้กำลังรวบรวมหลักฐานที่เขาบอกว่าท้องก่อนที่จะมามี อะไรกับฟิล์มหลักฐานทางการแพทย์ไปตรวจครั้งแรกไม่ท้อง แต่พอไปตรวจครั้งที่ 2 ปรากฏท้อง มันมีอะไรกับฟิล์ม คบกันมาสักระยะหนึ่งแล้ว แต่ว่ามีช่วงหนึ่งที่ฟิล์มไปหาแอนนี่ที่บ้านแล้วเจอแอนนี่อยู่กับนักร้อง เกาหลี วงเอฟ.ที.ไอแลนด์ ฟิล์มโกรธเลยงอน และหายไปไม่โทร. ไม่คุยไม่เจอประมาณ 3 วัน แอนนี่มาตามง้อที่คอนโดฯ ฟิล์ม วันนั้นเป็นวันที่มีอะไรกัน แล้วก็หลั่งข้างใน ก่อนหน้านั้นเคยมีอะไรกันครั้งหนึ่งแล้ว แต่แอนนี่มีประจำเดือนเลยเสร็จข้างนอกแทน''

"ผมเช็กแล้วว่าวันที่ฟิล์มมีอะไรกับแอนนี่ แล้ววันที่แอนนี่ไปตรวจ ยืนยันว่าเขาท้องก่อนที่จะมามีสัมพันธ์ลึกซึ้งกับฟิล์ม เดี๋ยวจะมีตัวละครเพิ่มขึ้นมาอีก เป็นชายอักษร บ. ซึ่งเป็นผู้ชายที่มีลักษณะที่แอนนี่ทำคล้าย กับฟิล์ม ออกมาพูดถึงเรื่องนี้ ซึ่งคนนี้เป็นคนที่แอนนี่กลัวมาก และเคยให้ตังค์แอนนี่ไปแล้วเยอะมาก"

พอเปิดประเด็นไปเมื่อวันก่อน พออีกวันเจ้าตัวก็ให้ฝ่ายประชาสัมพันธ์ค่ายพระนครฟิล์ม ส่งข้อความบอกผู้สื่อข่าวว่าวันนี้(12/ต.ค/53)จะเดินทางไปร่วมงานรอบ ปฐมทัศน์ของหนังเรื่อง "อีเห็ดสด" ที่เอสพลานาด และจะมีการแถลงข่าวเรื่อง "ฟิล์ม รัฐภูมิ โตคงทรัพย์" โดยครั้งนี้จะงัดหลักฐานเด็ดมาแฉกันจะๆ แต่พอเริ่มต้นแถลงข่าวเจ้าตัวก็ออกตัวหมุนติ้วๆ ว่า วันนี้ไม่สามารถนำหลักฐานมายืนยันได้เนื่องจากผิดกฏหมาย

“ตอนนี้ผมคุยกับครอบครัวฟิล์มในฐานะผู้ปกครองฟิล์ม เพราะทางอาร์เอสเขาไม่ยุ่งแล้ว ก็ตอนนี้รวบรวมหลักฐานเยอะมากและได้ให้ทนายความไป แล้วจะขอจากทนายความมาให้ผู้สื่อข่าววันนี้ แต่ทนายความบอกให้ไม่ได้เปิดเผยไม่ได้ เพราะมันผิดกฏหมาย รับรองได้ว่าถ้าสื่อมวลชนได้เห็นหลักฐานชิ้นนี้ต้องเซโลงังแน่นอน มั่นใจเลย แต่มันบอกไม่ได้เป็นความลับห้ามพูด ถ้าพูดก็คงโดนจับเลย"

"คือมันมีหลายอย่างเลยหลักฐานนี่แน่นหนาเลย จะให้แย้มว่าเป็นภาพเป็นเสียง เป็นเอกสารอะไรไม่ได้เลยโดนจับแน่ แต่รับรองว่าถ้าน้องนักข่าวได้เห็นต้องเซโลงังเพราะขนาดเราเห็นยังอึ้งเลย มันมีหลายอย่างรู้หมดเลย แต่ขอไม่บอกถึงที่มาของหลักฐานเพราะว่ามันผิดกฏหมาย”

“หลักฐานตอนนี้ขอเก็บเอาไว้ฟ้อง เพราะอาทิตย์หน้าจะฟ้องแล้วตอนนี้กำลังคุยกันอยู่ เพราะมันมีหลักฐานชิ้นใหญ่ขึ้นมาอีก แบบ ว่าข่าวที่ดังๆ อยู่ตอนนี้สู้ไม่ได้(หัวเราะ) ตอนนี้ก็ฟ้องคนเดียว เพราะมีคดีคนเดียวก็ฟ้องหมิ่นประมาท แต่พอได้คุยกับทนายความแล้วจะสามารถฟ้องได้ 3 ข้อหา"

"จริงๆ เราไม่ได้ออกมารังแกผู้หญิง แต่เป็นเพราะตอนนี้เรายังพิสูจน์ไม่ได้ว่าเป็นลูกใคร ก็ต้องพิสูจน์ให้ได้ เพราะนอกจากผม นักข่าว แล้วก็คนในสังคมอยากรู้ว่าลูกใคร ไม่อย่างนั้นฟิล์มก็ตายลูกเดียว ฟิล์มก็ไม่มีงานไม่มีกำลังใจทำงาน เพราะโดนสังคมประนามอยู่ ไม่มีแรงที่จะทำงาน ก็รับกรรมไป”

“คือตอนนี้ฟ้องหมิ่นประมาทไปก่อน แต่จะฟ้องให้พิสูจน์ดีเอ็นเอหรือไม่ก็ค่อยว่ากันแต่เรามีหลักฐานแน่นมาก เราไม่ได้ว่าผู้หญิงทั้งประเทศ เรามีปัญหากับผู้หญิงคนเดียว เพราะผู้หญิงมีทั้งดีและไม่ดี แต่พอดีข้อมูลที่เราเจอมันสามารถบอกได้ว่าความจริงมันเป็นยังไง อยากฝากถึงสตรีองค์กรอะไรต่างๆ ด้วยว่า เราไม่ได้ว่าผู้หญิงทั้งประเทศ แค่เป็นเรื่องส่วนตัวของผู้หญิงคนนึงกับผู้ชายคนนึง ช่วยพิจารณาด้วย เพราะฝ่ายเรามันเหมือนเป็นชนักติดหลังอยู่ก็เลยต้องฟ้อง”

“แต่ใจจริงแล้วฟิล์มไม่อยากให้ฟ้อง แต่มันไม่ได้ผมก็บอกเขาไม่งั้นฟิล์มก็ไม่บริสุทธิ์ซะที ก็ต้องช้ำเลือดช้ำนองไปจนตาย ตอนนี้ถ้าเขาไม่สู้ก็ไม่ได้เพราะต้องรักตัวเองบ้าง ต้องลุกขึ้นสู้ รับก็ผิดไม่รับก็ผิด จะยืนอยู่บนโลกนี้ได้ยังไง"

"ส่วนทางครอบครัวเขาก็แล้วแต่ผมกับทนายความเลย เพราะในเมื่อคุณแม่เขาเคยเรียกร้องให้ออกมาตรวจแล้วแต่ไม่ได้ คุณแม่เลยต้องตัดใจไม่ให้ความช่วยเหลืออะไรเลย แต่มันก็ยังมีผู้ชายอีกหลายคนที่ออกมาแต่ไม่รับผิดชอบอะไรเลยก็มีไง เพราะฉะนั้นฟิล์มไม่ต้องรับผิดชอบก็ได้เพราะไม่รู้ว่าลูกใคร ในเมื่อผู้หญิงเขายืนยันนอนยันว่าจะไม่ตรวจ เราก็ต้องใช้วิธีนี้แหละ ก็ดีจะได้เป็นอุทาหรณ์ให้ผู้ชายทุกคนว่ามีสิทธิ์ตรงนี้ ให้ใช้สิทธิ์ของตัวเอง เรียกร้องสิทธิ์มาฟ้องร้องขอตรวจดีเอ็นเอ”

“ถามว่ากลัวเข้าตัวไหม ไม่นะ เพราะผมไม่เคยเอ่ยชื่อเขา ไม่เคยเอ่ยในทางเสียๆหายๆ ผมต้องการความจริงเท่านั้นเองว่าใครเป็นพ่อของเด็กเท่านั้นเอง จเราบอกตั้งแต่แรกแล้วว่าเราไม่ได้รังแก แค่เรียกร้องหาความจริง วันนี้อยากให้ฟิล์มมาแต่เขาบอกว่า ขออีกอาทิตย์หนึ่งดีกว่า รอให้ทนายจัดการ ตอนนี้รวบรวมหลักฐานยิ่งรวบรวมก็ยิ่งได้เยอะมันก็ยิ่งโผล่ๆ”

“ถ้าวันนี้เอาหลักฐานมาเปิดได้นะอยากเอามามากเลย แต่ขอทนายความเขาเท่าไหร่ก็ไม่ได้ไง ส่วนเรื่องค่าเสียหายคงไม่เรียกหรอกครับ คงฟ้องแค่หาความจริงเท่านั้นเอง ความจริงเรื่องนี้พี่พูดก็เบื่อนะ แต่ต้องพิสูจน์ให้ได้ว่าลูกใคร ถ้าเขาตรวจดีเอ็นเอตั้งแต่แรกก็จบแล้ว”

ส่วนความคืบหน้าเรื่องงานของ "ฟิล์ม" นั้น "พจน์ อานนท์" บอกว่า วันนี้ฟิล์มได้เข้าไปคุยกับ "เฮียฮ้อ สุรชัย เชษฐโชติศักดิ์
“ตอนนี้รู้สึกเฮียฮ้อเรียกฟิล์มไปคุย แล้วผมก็ต้องดูแลเรื่องฟ้องร้อง แต่เรื่องหลักฐานชิ้นนี้เฮียฮ้อไม่ยุ่งเลย ไม่รู้เรื่องอะไรเลยคือหลักฐานชิ้นนี้ถ้าปรากฏ เรื่องที่เฮียและพี่สมรักษ์พูดก็จะปรากฏออกมาด้วย”

“เฮียตอนนี้ก็จะดูแต่เรื่องงาน ว่าอนาคตฟิล์มจะทำยังไงต่อ แต่ฟิล์มบอกเองว่าจะขอบวชก่อน อย่างเรื่องงานตอนนี้บี้(สุกฤษฎิ์ วิเศษแก้ว) ก็ได้ไปเกาหลีแทนฟิล์ม ก่อนหน้านี้ฟิล์มไปเล่นกล้ามเพื่อแสดงหนังบางกอกกังฟู ตอนนี้เลยเหลือแต่กระดูกแล้ว(หัวเราะ) แต่เรื่องบวชไม่ทราบว่าจะบวชเมื่อไหร่ แต่คิดว่าน่าจะหลังฟ้องไปแล้ว ให้จบเรื่องนี้ก่อน”

ทุ่มทุนเอาหน้ามารับเองแบบนี้ ก็เลยทำให้หลายๆ คนอดสงสัยไม่ได้ว่า งานนี้ "พจน์ อานนท์" มีส่วนได้ส่วนเสียหรือได้รับค่าตอบแทนอะไรหรือเปล่า
“ถามว่าได้อะไรจากฟิล์มหรือเปล่า คือจริงๆ ผมอยากให้สังคมรู้เท่านั้นเองว่าลูกใคร ถ้าลูกฟิล์ม เขาก็บอกอยู่แล้วว่ารับเลี้ยง แต่ถ้าไม่ใช่ก็ส่งเสีย มันต้องจบจะให้เรื่องนี้เป็นชนักติดหลังฟิล์มไปตลอดชีวิตเหรอ สังคมก็อยากรู้ ถ้ามั่นใจก็ต้องตรวจสิ”

เจ้าตัวบอก “แอนนี่ บรู๊ค” จะทำนิ่งไม่ได้ เพราะสังคมประณาม "ฟิล์ม" ไปแล้ว ปัดไม่รู้เรื่องพ่อเด็กมีชื่อนักธุรกิจฮ่องกง พร้อมด้วยนักร้องเกาหลีโผล่อีก

“ถ้าเขาบอกว่าเขาหยุดแล้วนิ่งแล้วไม่อยากยุ่งเรื่องนี้ มันไม่ได้ เพราะสังคมประณามฟิล์ม ว่าไม่รับผิดชอบ ตอนนี้เหมือนเขาตายทั้งเป็นไปแล้วนะ ถ้าไม่พึ่งศาลมันก็จะไม่จบ ก็ยังเห็นมีเอสเอ็มเอสด่าฟิล์มอยู่ทุกวัน เขาไม่รู้เรื่องทั้งหมดไง”

“ส่วนเรื่องมีชื่อนักธุรกิจฮ่องกงร่วมด้วย อันนี้ไม่รู้เรื่องเลย รวมไปถึงนักร้องเกาหลีด้วย คงต้องไปพิสูจน์เอง เพราะว่าทางทนายความทางเราก็หาข้อมูลหาหลักฐานมากกว่า เพื่อพิสูจน์ระยะนั้นเป็นยังไง ที่ผู้ใหญ่ 2 คนนั้นออกมาพูดก็ต้องหาข้อมูลในช่วงเวลานั้น ไม่มีมูลหมามันไม่ขี้ หรือเปล่า หลักฐานตอนนี้แน่น แต่ต้องรออีกจะแน่นกว่านี้กำลังรวบรวมสุดฤทธิ์สุดเดช แต่พูดไม่ได้ จริงๆ อยากพูด แต่ถ้าพูดไปต้องไปเยี่ยมผมนะ(หัวเราะ)”

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
CAN U PLEASE TRANSLATE AS I CAN'T FULLY READ THAI FLUENTLY, TQ

"พจน์ อานนท์" ประกาศ "ฟิล์ม" จะฟ้อง "แอนนี่" หมิ่นประมาท เผยตอนนี้รวบรวมหลักฐานเด็ดไว้เรียบร้อยแล้ว มั่นใจถ้าใครได้เห็นเป็นเซโลงังแน่ จวกแอนนี่ทำเป็นนิ่งไม่ได้ เพราะคนประณามฟิล์มไปแล้ว ยันจำเป็นต้องฟ้องไม่งั้นจะเป็นชนักติดหลังไปตลอดชีวิต

ขยับปากทีไรเป็นได้เฮทุกทีสำหรับ "พจน์ อานนท์" หรือ อานนท์ มิ่งขวัญตา เมื่อวานก่อน(11/ต.ค/53)ก็ได้ให้สัมภาษณ์ในรายการ "แฉแต่เช้า" อย่างดุเด็ดเผ็ดมันเผยว่า ขณะนี้เจ้าตัวได้ข้อมูลลึก ชนิดลึกเข้าไปถึงช่องคลอดเลยทีเดียว

''ตอนนี้กำลังรวบรวมหลักฐานที่เขาบอกว่าท้องก่อนที่จะมามี อะไรกับฟิล์มหลักฐานทางการแพทย์ไปตรวจครั้งแรกไม่ท้อง แต่พอไปตรวจครั้งที่ 2 ปรากฏท้อง มันมีอะไรกับฟิล์ม คบกันมาสักระยะหนึ่งแล้ว แต่ว่ามีช่วงหนึ่งที่ฟิล์มไปหาแอนนี่ที่บ้านแล้วเจอแอนนี่อยู่กับนักร้อง เกาหลี วงเอฟ.ที.ไอแลนด์ ฟิล์มโกรธเลยงอน และหายไปไม่โทร. ไม่คุยไม่เจอประมาณ 3 วัน แอนนี่มาตามง้อที่คอนโดฯ ฟิล์ม วันนั้นเป็นวันที่มีอะไรกัน แล้วก็หลั่งข้างใน ก่อนหน้านั้นเคยมีอะไรกันครั้งหนึ่งแล้ว แต่แอนนี่มีประจำเดือนเลยเสร็จข้างนอกแทน''

"ผมเช็กแล้วว่าวันที่ฟิล์มมีอะไรกับแอนนี่ แล้ววันที่แอนนี่ไปตรวจ ยืนยันว่าเขาท้องก่อนที่จะมามีสัมพันธ์ลึกซึ้งกับฟิล์ม เดี๋ยวจะมีตัวละครเพิ่มขึ้นมาอีก เป็นชายอักษร บ. ซึ่งเป็นผู้ชายที่มีลักษณะที่แอนนี่ทำคล้าย กับฟิล์ม ออกมาพูดถึงเรื่องนี้ ซึ่งคนนี้เป็นคนที่แอนนี่กลัวมาก และเคยให้ตังค์แอนนี่ไปแล้วเยอะมาก"

พอเปิดประเด็นไปเมื่อวันก่อน พออีกวันเจ้าตัวก็ให้ฝ่ายประชาสัมพันธ์ค่ายพระนครฟิล์ม ส่งข้อความบอกผู้สื่อข่าวว่าวันนี้(12/ต.ค/53)จะเดินทางไปร่วมงานรอบ ปฐมทัศน์ของหนังเรื่อง "อีเห็ดสด" ที่เอสพลานาด และจะมีการแถลงข่าวเรื่อง "ฟิล์ม รัฐภูมิ โตคงทรัพย์" โดยครั้งนี้จะงัดหลักฐานเด็ดมาแฉกันจะๆ แต่พอเริ่มต้นแถลงข่าวเจ้าตัวก็ออกตัวหมุนติ้วๆ ว่า วันนี้ไม่สามารถนำหลักฐานมายืนยันได้เนื่องจากผิดกฏหมาย

“ตอนนี้ผมคุยกับครอบครัวฟิล์มในฐานะผู้ปกครองฟิล์ม เพราะทางอาร์เอสเขาไม่ยุ่งแล้ว ก็ตอนนี้รวบรวมหลักฐานเยอะมากและได้ให้ทนายความไป แล้วจะขอจากทนายความมาให้ผู้สื่อข่าววันนี้ แต่ทนายความบอกให้ไม่ได้เปิดเผยไม่ได้ เพราะมันผิดกฏหมาย รับรองได้ว่าถ้าสื่อมวลชนได้เห็นหลักฐานชิ้นนี้ต้องเซโลงังแน่นอน มั่นใจเลย แต่มันบอกไม่ได้เป็นความลับห้ามพูด ถ้าพูดก็คงโดนจับเลย"

"คือมันมีหลายอย่างเลยหลักฐานนี่แน่นหนาเลย จะให้แย้มว่าเป็นภาพเป็นเสียง เป็นเอกสารอะไรไม่ได้เลยโดนจับแน่ แต่รับรองว่าถ้าน้องนักข่าวได้เห็นต้องเซโลงังเพราะขนาดเราเห็นยังอึ้งเลย มันมีหลายอย่างรู้หมดเลย แต่ขอไม่บอกถึงที่มาของหลักฐานเพราะว่ามันผิดกฏหมาย”

“หลักฐานตอนนี้ขอเก็บเอาไว้ฟ้อง เพราะอาทิตย์หน้าจะฟ้องแล้วตอนนี้กำลังคุยกันอยู่ เพราะมันมีหลักฐานชิ้นใหญ่ขึ้นมาอีก แบบ ว่าข่าวที่ดังๆ อยู่ตอนนี้สู้ไม่ได้(หัวเราะ) ตอนนี้ก็ฟ้องคนเดียว เพราะมีคดีคนเดียวก็ฟ้องหมิ่นประมาท แต่พอได้คุยกับทนายความแล้วจะสามารถฟ้องได้ 3 ข้อหา"

"จริงๆ เราไม่ได้ออกมารังแกผู้หญิง แต่เป็นเพราะตอนนี้เรายังพิสูจน์ไม่ได้ว่าเป็นลูกใคร ก็ต้องพิสูจน์ให้ได้ เพราะนอกจากผม นักข่าว แล้วก็คนในสังคมอยากรู้ว่าลูกใคร ไม่อย่างนั้นฟิล์มก็ตายลูกเดียว ฟิล์มก็ไม่มีงานไม่มีกำลังใจทำงาน เพราะโดนสังคมประนามอยู่ ไม่มีแรงที่จะทำงาน ก็รับกรรมไป”

“คือตอนนี้ฟ้องหมิ่นประมาทไปก่อน แต่จะฟ้องให้พิสูจน์ดีเอ็นเอหรือไม่ก็ค่อยว่ากันแต่เรามีหลักฐานแน่นมาก เราไม่ได้ว่าผู้หญิงทั้งประเทศ เรามีปัญหากับผู้หญิงคนเดียว เพราะผู้หญิงมีทั้งดีและไม่ดี แต่พอดีข้อมูลที่เราเจอมันสามารถบอกได้ว่าความจริงมันเป็นยังไง อยากฝากถึงสตรีองค์กรอะไรต่างๆ ด้วยว่า เราไม่ได้ว่าผู้หญิงทั้งประเทศ แค่เป็นเรื่องส่วนตัวของผู้หญิงคนนึงกับผู้ชายคนนึง ช่วยพิจารณาด้วย เพราะฝ่ายเรามันเหมือนเป็นชนักติดหลังอยู่ก็เลยต้องฟ้อง”

“แต่ใจจริงแล้วฟิล์มไม่อยากให้ฟ้อง แต่มันไม่ได้ผมก็บอกเขาไม่งั้นฟิล์มก็ไม่บริสุทธิ์ซะที ก็ต้องช้ำเลือดช้ำนองไปจนตาย ตอนนี้ถ้าเขาไม่สู้ก็ไม่ได้เพราะต้องรักตัวเองบ้าง ต้องลุกขึ้นสู้ รับก็ผิดไม่รับก็ผิด จะยืนอยู่บนโลกนี้ได้ยังไง"

"ส่วนทางครอบครัวเขาก็แล้วแต่ผมกับทนายความเลย เพราะในเมื่อคุณแม่เขาเคยเรียกร้องให้ออกมาตรวจแล้วแต่ไม่ได้ คุณแม่เลยต้องตัดใจไม่ให้ความช่วยเหลืออะไรเลย แต่มันก็ยังมีผู้ชายอีกหลายคนที่ออกมาแต่ไม่รับผิดชอบอะไรเลยก็มีไง เพราะฉะนั้นฟิล์มไม่ต้องรับผิดชอบก็ได้เพราะไม่รู้ว่าลูกใคร ในเมื่อผู้หญิงเขายืนยันนอนยันว่าจะไม่ตรวจ เราก็ต้องใช้วิธีนี้แหละ ก็ดีจะได้เป็นอุทาหรณ์ให้ผู้ชายทุกคนว่ามีสิทธิ์ตรงนี้ ให้ใช้สิทธิ์ของตัวเอง เรียกร้องสิทธิ์มาฟ้องร้องขอตรวจดีเอ็นเอ”

“ถามว่ากลัวเข้าตัวไหม ไม่นะ เพราะผมไม่เคยเอ่ยชื่อเขา ไม่เคยเอ่ยในทางเสียๆหายๆ ผมต้องการความจริงเท่านั้นเองว่าใครเป็นพ่อของเด็กเท่านั้นเอง จเราบอกตั้งแต่แรกแล้วว่าเราไม่ได้รังแก แค่เรียกร้องหาความจริง วันนี้อยากให้ฟิล์มมาแต่เขาบอกว่า ขออีกอาทิตย์หนึ่งดีกว่า รอให้ทนายจัดการ ตอนนี้รวบรวมหลักฐานยิ่งรวบรวมก็ยิ่งได้เยอะมันก็ยิ่งโผล่ๆ”

“ถ้าวันนี้เอาหลักฐานมาเปิดได้นะอยากเอามามากเลย แต่ขอทนายความเขาเท่าไหร่ก็ไม่ได้ไง ส่วนเรื่องค่าเสียหายคงไม่เรียกหรอกครับ คงฟ้องแค่หาความจริงเท่านั้นเอง ความจริงเรื่องนี้พี่พูดก็เบื่อนะ แต่ต้องพิสูจน์ให้ได้ว่าลูกใคร ถ้าเขาตรวจดีเอ็นเอตั้งแต่แรกก็จบแล้ว”

ส่วนความคืบหน้าเรื่องงานของ "ฟิล์ม" นั้น "พจน์ อานนท์" บอกว่า วันนี้ฟิล์มได้เข้าไปคุยกับ "เฮียฮ้อ สุรชัย เชษฐโชติศักดิ์
“ตอนนี้รู้สึกเฮียฮ้อเรียกฟิล์มไปคุย แล้วผมก็ต้องดูแลเรื่องฟ้องร้อง แต่เรื่องหลักฐานชิ้นนี้เฮียฮ้อไม่ยุ่งเลย ไม่รู้เรื่องอะไรเลยคือหลักฐานชิ้นนี้ถ้าปรากฏ เรื่องที่เฮียและพี่สมรักษ์พูดก็จะปรากฏออกมาด้วย”

“เฮียตอนนี้ก็จะดูแต่เรื่องงาน ว่าอนาคตฟิล์มจะทำยังไงต่อ แต่ฟิล์มบอกเองว่าจะขอบวชก่อน อย่างเรื่องงานตอนนี้บี้(สุกฤษฎิ์ วิเศษแก้ว) ก็ได้ไปเกาหลีแทนฟิล์ม ก่อนหน้านี้ฟิล์มไปเล่นกล้ามเพื่อแสดงหนังบางกอกกังฟู ตอนนี้เลยเหลือแต่กระดูกแล้ว(หัวเราะ) แต่เรื่องบวชไม่ทราบว่าจะบวชเมื่อไหร่ แต่คิดว่าน่าจะหลังฟ้องไปแล้ว ให้จบเรื่องนี้ก่อน”

ทุ่มทุนเอาหน้ามารับเองแบบนี้ ก็เลยทำให้หลายๆ คนอดสงสัยไม่ได้ว่า งานนี้ "พจน์ อานนท์" มีส่วนได้ส่วนเสียหรือได้รับค่าตอบแทนอะไรหรือเปล่า
“ถามว่าได้อะไรจากฟิล์มหรือเปล่า คือจริงๆ ผมอยากให้สังคมรู้เท่านั้นเองว่าลูกใคร ถ้าลูกฟิล์ม เขาก็บอกอยู่แล้วว่ารับเลี้ยง แต่ถ้าไม่ใช่ก็ส่งเสีย มันต้องจบจะให้เรื่องนี้เป็นชนักติดหลังฟิล์มไปตลอดชีวิตเหรอ สังคมก็อยากรู้ ถ้ามั่นใจก็ต้องตรวจสิ”

เจ้าตัวบอก “แอนนี่ บรู๊ค” จะทำนิ่งไม่ได้ เพราะสังคมประณาม "ฟิล์ม" ไปแล้ว ปัดไม่รู้เรื่องพ่อเด็กมีชื่อนักธุรกิจฮ่องกง พร้อมด้วยนักร้องเกาหลีโผล่อีก

“ถ้าเขาบอกว่าเขาหยุดแล้วนิ่งแล้วไม่อยากยุ่งเรื่องนี้ มันไม่ได้ เพราะสังคมประณามฟิล์ม ว่าไม่รับผิดชอบ ตอนนี้เหมือนเขาตายทั้งเป็นไปแล้วนะ ถ้าไม่พึ่งศาลมันก็จะไม่จบ ก็ยังเห็นมีเอสเอ็มเอสด่าฟิล์มอยู่ทุกวัน เขาไม่รู้เรื่องทั้งหมดไง”

“ส่วนเรื่องมีชื่อนักธุรกิจฮ่องกงร่วมด้วย อันนี้ไม่รู้เรื่องเลย รวมไปถึงนักร้องเกาหลีด้วย คงต้องไปพิสูจน์เอง เพราะว่าทางทนายความทางเราก็หาข้อมูลหาหลักฐานมากกว่า เพื่อพิสูจน์ระยะนั้นเป็นยังไง ที่ผู้ใหญ่ 2 คนนั้นออกมาพูดก็ต้องหาข้อมูลในช่วงเวลานั้น ไม่มีมูลหมามันไม่ขี้ หรือเปล่า หลักฐานตอนนี้แน่น แต่ต้องรออีกจะแน่นกว่านี้กำลังรวบรวมสุดฤทธิ์สุดเดช แต่พูดไม่ได้ จริงๆ อยากพูด แต่ถ้าพูดไปต้องไปเยี่ยมผมนะ(หัวเราะ)”

sthanphachanh

sarNie Hatchling
Annie sagga on 13th of Oct n Poj Anon words;

http://dirtii-laundry.net/home/archives/7544
To me, this man is a two face person. He goes on talk show to stop everything about A and F, just want A to do DNA test but now Poj Anon comes out with things like this. I think he is not a man of his word. He is getting some thing or some what for doing this I am pretty sure about it..............

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
To me, this man is a two face person. He goes on talk show to stop everything about A and F, just want A to do DNA test but now Poj Anon comes out with things like this. I think he is not a man of his word. He is getting some thing or some what for doing this I am pretty sure about it..............
That's cuz Annie still refuses the DNA test while Film's reputation is already tarnished.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Poj Anon said he found all solid evidence and they will be suing Annie next week. Everything is secret because the lawyer said he cannot show it to the media he might go to jail.

He said we will be shocked if we see the evidence.

Anyway, let's see what the decision of the court will be.

The Korean singer is from FT Island. :scratchhead2: Won Bin? He quit FT Island. lol

Oh well, good luck.

You guys should bet $100. lol $2 is like you guys are unsure and afraid to lose. kidding kidding.
Oh hell no!!! It cannot be Won Bin, I mean it better not be him. I've always been a fan of him, but he kinda fade away for awhile. Recently, his role in his latest movie "The Man From Nowhere" really impressed me. I'd be devastated if it was him *crossing fingers* haha

cummagain

sarNie Egg
Oh hell no!!! It cannot be Won Bin, I mean it better not be him. I've always been a fan of him, but he kinda fade away for awhile. Recently, his role in his latest movie "The Man From Nowhere" really impressed me. I'd be devastated if it was him *crossing fingers* haha
Got you covered, Ceda Lee. There are two Won Bins. Won Bin in The Man From Nowhere is much older (10-yrs?)than the one from FT Island. The full name for the one from FT Island is Oh Won Bin.