Film Rattapoom fathered Annie Brook's son

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
and thailand should be afraid of those crazy korean fans? i think they'll be ok if they just stay in thailand. there is something call the law lol but those crazy fans should just stuff it and go back to their gay idols

sorry but most of the people you mentioned up there are not fame whores. you're comparing them to annie? :rolleyes1: they are so in a different class than her. they don't need to go find fame; fame comes to them. whereas annie uses her son for fame? what a hoe. it should be the other way around. she should be the one making money for her son since she claims she can take care of him on her own. looks like he's the one taking care of her? :loool: how disgusting.

and tv pool, what's your msg to the public? oh look i slept around. made this beautiful baby but the father won't accept him (maybe because both of us are not sure hmm. :scratchhead2: ). i'm using the baby to make a living and i'm a super mom. you can be one too if you just do what i did haha... god make me wanna barf

I think, I might make it to page 25 for the sake of having fun and putting Annie on a pedstal stool to put her in a high class since u r putting her down below Mam K. as u r refering to as being a lower life. what's the difference here of Mam K. opening her legs to her man and having a child out of wedlock and Annie doing the same thing and having a beautiful child, she might not have the child in a marriage ceremony or in a relationship but Annie had the child and she's doing a good job of raising him, not as if she is putting him through the street of Bangkok and begging for money.....Remember, Mam's come back wasn't clean as people claim, because she went in hiding until the baby was born then he man had so many news that he had another wife but eventually he own up to it then Willy Announce Mam was coming back to Thailand for Willy and Yelly's wedding but basically it turn out to be Mam and her man's wedding, so she was basically trying to clean up her image by having a wedding after telling lies that she wasn't pregnant at first then went into hiding after everyone found out she was pregnant and after the baby was born, she had the worst news of any N'ek because Thai fans was saying that she lies about not being pregnant and her man was already married but eventually she clean up the news of her man not being married before then Willy make up the news that he was getting married to Yelly then Mam was coming back for it but it turn out that Mam was getting marrried to her man to save her N'ek image....But her rating as the most clean N'ek is still low dued to her lying.....She even had a fallen out with Mam Surivipa because she lied to Mam S. for saying that she wasn't pregnant, so Mam S. swore on her behalf that if Mam K. is pregnant, u guys (as the reporters) can cut my neck. But at the end Mam K. was really pregnant so Mam S. can't take back her words by lying for her friend who she thought was telling the truth. At the end they had a fallout so not all N'ek r have a clean image, everyone has a hidden secret in the Et industry....But now Mam K. trying to come back but it's still not working...So Annie is not the only one who is showing off her baby in mags. I am not making excuses for Annie but at least she has a purpose of being in the photoshoot because she's from a poor family and she is trying to save the money for herself, her baby and her mother. but as Mam K. I don't know her reason, she and her hubby r so flirthy rich that they don't need a cents from being in mags or showing off her baby...Mam K. hubby own a construction company and a resorts and Mam K. own a company with her bro. Willy and probably have heaps of cash stass away in the bank... :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
@ rakcharm; ur name doesn't suit u because it's so high for ur words when u r refering to a person as so lower than life, I think, I might make it to page 25 for the sake of having fun and putting Annie on a pedstal stool to put her in a high class since u r putting her down below Mam K. as u r refering to as being a lower life. what's the difference here of Mam K. opening her legs to her man and having a child out of wedlock and Annie doing the same thing and having a beautiful child, she might not have the child in a marriage ceremony or in a relationship but Annie had the child and she's doing a good job of raising him, not as if she is putting him through the street of Bangkok and begging for money.....Remember, Mam's come back wasn't clean as people claim, because she went in hiding until the baby was born then he man had so many news that he had another wife but eventually he own up to it then Willy Announce Mam was coming back to Thailand for Willy and Yelly's wedding but basically it turn out to be Mam and her man's wedding, so she was basically trying to clean up her image by having a wedding after telling lies that she wasn't pregnant at first then went into hiding after everyone found out she was pregnant and after the baby was born, she had the worst news of any N'ek because Thai fans was saying that she lies about not being pregnant and her man was already married but eventually she clean up the news of her man not being married before then Willy make up the news that he was getting married to Yelly then Mam was coming back for it but it turn out that Mam was getting marrried to her man to save her N'ek image....But her rating as the most clean N'ek is still low dued to her lying.....She even had a fallen out with Mam Surivipa because she lied to Mam S. for saying that she wasn't pregnant, so Mam S. swore on her behalf that if Mam K. is pregnant, u guys (as the reporters) can cut my neck. But at the end Mam K. was really pregnant so Mam S. can't take back her words by lying for her friend who she thought was telling the truth. At the end they had a fallout so not all N'ek r have a clean image, everyone has a hidden secret in the Et industry....But now Mam K. trying to come back but it's still not working...So Annie is not the only one who is showing off her baby in mags. I am not making excuses for Annie but at least she has a purpose of being in the photoshoot because she's from a poor family and she is trying to save the money for herself, her baby and her mother. but as Mam K. I don't know her reason, she and her hubby r so flirthy rich that they don't need a cents from being in mags or showing off her baby...Mam K. hubby own a construction company and a resorts and Mam K. own a company with her bro. Willy and probably have heaps of cash stass away in the bank...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I don't believe anything anyone says until there's actual evidence. And that's what I'm waiting for once they go through court with all of this, then I'll judge whoever that has been bullshitting.

But it does look like Annie is using her baby & Film to gain some status/money/work for herself, which I do not respect. People can argue all they want for her, but her actions proves otherwise. I still don't see why it's so wrong of Film's side to require DNA test, if I were a guy I'd probably want one too of any who claims they have my child. And especially if I'm a superstar & this rumor is making headline news. I don't understand some people's opinions on this...why they are so easily trustful of the girl's side vs the guy's side. Is it so wrong of him to ask for DNA?

And as for bringing up Annie's dirty past, I think she asked for it. She could've just easily comply & take the DNA test to prove her sincerity, but instead she herself prolonged it yet have the nerve to come out & tell everyone it's Film's child. I just don't think what she's doing is fair & in fact, it's a bit unclassy of her. But I'm sure people are already fans of hers believing in all her hype lol. It sucks that Teetakyu has to be born in such a bittersweet life. If anything, Annie should give her baby some privacy...and enough with pulling in attention to her or her baby.

Remember, Mam's come back wasn't clean as people claim, because she went in hiding until the baby was born then he man had so many news that he had another wife but eventually he own up to it then Willy Announce Mam was coming back to Thailand for Willy and Yelly's wedding but basically it turn out to be Mam and her man's wedding, so she was basically trying to clean up her image by having a wedding after telling lies that she wasn't pregnant at first then went into hiding after everyone found out she was pregnant and after the baby was born, she had the worst news of any N'ek because Thai fans was saying that she lies about not being pregnant and her man was already married but eventually she clean up the news of her man not being married before then Willy make up the news that he was getting married to Yelly then Mam was coming back for it but it turn out that Mam was getting marrried to her man to save her N'ek image....But her rating as the most clean N'ek is still low dued to her lying.....She even had a fallen out with Mam Surivipa because she lied to Mam S. for saying that she wasn't pregnant, so Mam S. swore on her behalf that if Mam K. is pregnant, u guys (as the reporters) can cut my neck. But at the end Mam K. was really pregnant so Mam S. can't take back her words by lying for her friend who she thought was telling the truth. At the end they had a fallout so not all N'ek r have a clean image, everyone has a hidden secret in the Et industry....But now Mam K. trying to come back but it's still not working...So Annie is not the only one who is showing off her baby in mags. I am not making excuses for Annie but at least she has a purpose of being in the photoshoot because she's from a poor family and she is trying to save the money for herself, her baby and her mother. but as Mam K. I don't know her reason, she and her hubby r so flirthy rich that they don't need a cents from being in mags or showing off her baby...Mam K. hubby own a construction company and a resorts and Mam K. own a company with her bro. Willy and probably have heaps of cash stass away in the bank... :thumbdown: :coverlaf: :welcome1:

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I think, I want to make it to page 25; :dance3: :dance3:

God, Annie is so beautiful as a mother and as a woman, she has been give a beautiful gift; Nong Teekayu, she 1 lucky woman, he is so beautiful and cute.

Credits to Magazine Dee & TvPool:

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I don't know how Annie claimed Film as her baby's father. What can she do when Film first come out to the public. Rumors could have died down.

And isn't Film past incident similar to this... the only difference is that he didn't give birth to a child through his penis :rofl:

I Agree, at least she didn’t take anyone’s money like Film from Sia Ood, hehe, he might have slept with Sia Ood to get those money too…but he can’t get pregnant through his penis, hehe

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
what's the difference here of Mam K. opening her legs to her man and having a child out of wedlock and Annie doing the same thing and having a beautiful child,
so are you saying both mam k and your beloved annie are low life whores? lmao..this is very contradicting to your usual self but i do agree with you that annie is a low life whore haha

as if spamming is gonna make that ugly hoe turn into an angel, puh-lease.

you and annie must have the same expertise of opening your legs and making "beautiful" babies for you to relate to her. you guys should be in a photoshoot together titled "whorry mommas" LMAO

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
so are you saying both mam k and your beloved annie are low life whores? lmao..this is very contradicting to your usual self but i do agree with you that annie is a low life whore haha

as if spamming is gonna make that ugly hoe turn into an angel, puh-lease.

you and annie must have the same expertise of opening your legs and making "beautiful" babies for you to relate to her. you guys should be in a photoshoot together titled "whorry mommas" LMAO
I was not the 1 calling Annie or Mam K. a whore, u used that word alot, u must be 1 urself, if u called Annie a whore then everyone whos has a child out of wedlock is 1 too;
yeah if anyone willing to paid me the rate as angie then I do the photoshoot too, r u willing to paid me that rate of Angelina??; :dance3: :woot2: :tease:
we do know how make babies but mine's got a dadda until like film whoes a wuss for not owning up to be a dadda, Rakcharm, do u know how to make a baby???or just know how to put a condom on because u afraid of getting pregnant?? :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :tease:

sthanphachanh

sarNie Hatchling
God, u comments make me laugh;what about his ordeal with Sia Ood or maybe now is Poj Anon, but maybe Film's not lucky that he didn't conceived because he's a male, unlike Annie, she might be a lucky person that she can conceived because look at those people who r trying to conceive but have fail to do so. In Karma or God's way, it means if u r able to conceived u been given a precious give from heaven;;;hahhaha

:baby-scene-pop-corn: :woot2: :clap2: :lmao2: :lmao3: :yahoo:
I would like to know if Sia Ood can give Annie son, the house that Film lives in. Someone post it earlier about this and that he wrote a letter to a talk show and ask the man to tell Film to give the house deed to Annie son.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Can't we all state our opinions without personally attacking each other.

And wassup with the repeated posts?

So just because Annie is from a poor background, then that makes it ok for her to sleep around, get pregnant, live off of other people’s wealth & use her baby to get fame? (I’m saying this assuming the allegations of her being promiscuous are true).
So, I’m guessing it doesn’t matter what she did to get to this point. Just because she was able to go through 9 months of pregnancy and gave birth to a beautiful baby turns her into an angel.

Mam didn’t have a reason to get pregnant. She just got pregnant.
Annie was planning for something. Remember, she thinks all n’eks sleep their way to get to the top.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Can't we all state our opinions without personally attacking each other.

And wassup with the repeated posts?

So just because Annie is from a poor background, then that makes it ok for her to sleep around, get pregnant, live off of other people’s wealth & use her baby to get fame? (I’m saying this assuming the allegations of her being promiscuous are true).
So, I’m guessing it doesn’t matter what she did to get to this point. Just because she was able to go through 9 months of pregnancy and gave birth to a beautiful baby turns her into an angel.

Mam didn’t have a reason to get pregnant. She just got pregnant.
Annie was planning for something. Remember, she thinks all n’eks sleep their way to get to the top.
how would u know if Annie has planned her pregnancy, did she tell u, if she has plan to get pregnant, she've done it with anyone along time ago....How would u know that Mam didn't plan her pregnancy, if she didn't plan her pregnancy how did she became pregnant with Nong Mac and Nong Kin, do they just come along unexpectedly,,,think Annie is in her 30s off she wants a guy to love her and have a family like any women in this world....I was not planning to attack anyone but u attack me first....

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I would like to know if Sia Ood can give Annie son, the house that Film lives in. Someone post it earlier about this and that he wrote a letter to a talk show and ask the man to tell Film to give the house deed to Annie son.

If Sia Ood is a good and kind person and he's willing to spread his sperm toward woman instead of a man, LOl or Annie love Sia Ood in that romantic way as a man love a woman they might have a son together and she might be living in that big house that Film is living in right now, but not sure if the son will turn out so cute as Nong Teekayu because if the son turn out to look like Sia Ood is a disastous but if he looks like Annie, then he's 1 cute little boy, LOL

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
well Film should’ve thought of that before taking those anti-depressing pills to kill him and concentrating on getting back to work instead of going touring to Korean. Annie didn’t ruined it for him, he did it to himself by not going to work when the work was given it back to him by Hia Hor and other boss….So Film, man up and start supporting ur family, instead of being a wuss and hiding behind Poj Anon’s arss>>>>LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
I Agree, at least she didn’t take anyone’s money like Film from Sia Ood, hehe, he might have slept with Sia Ood to get those money too…but he can’t get pregnant through his penis, hehe
Well she did take Film's money but he of course offered it to her because he felt he could possible be the father. I'm sure if Film did not give her money she would have come out with the news before she gave birth to her baby and didn't wait until the news broke out 3 months after she gave birth. You can dislike Film all you want but we can't be blind by it.

I'm just point out that Film situation with Sia Ode is the same thing with Annie except he didn't give birth to a child which obviously he can't because he has a penis. If a baby came out of there, he and the baby would have died unless he went for a c-section :coverlaf:

sthanphachanh

sarNie Hatchling
Well she did take Film's money but he of course offered it to her because he felt he could possible be the father. I'm sure if Film did not give her money she would have come out with the news before she gave birth to her baby and didn't wait until the news broke out 3 months after she gave birth. You can dislike Film all you want but we can't be blind by it.

I'm just point out that Film situation with Sia Ode is the same thing with Annie except he didn't give birth to a child which obviously he can't because he has a penis. If a baby came out of there, he and the baby would have died unless he went for a c-section :coverlaf:
Your are right about this subject. You make me LOL.. good one fun4fun

Sarna3

sarNie Adult

I am not blind by Annie but it's the way people keeps putting her down, that I felt affend, Film didn't give her money all the way, just about she was about to give birth to help her because he think he might possible be the father. she did said in the interview that she wasn't going to come out to said who the father of her baby, she was going to keep it quite until the news leaked by Mod dum, the radio host that's when Film held his conference....Annie was going to keep raising her son alone and kept working....but Film couldn't contained himself to broke the news to his fans and save his arss....LOL

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
And as for bringing up Annie's dirty past, I think she asked for it. She could've just easily comply & take the DNA test to prove her sincerity, but instead she herself prolonged it yet have the nerve to come out & tell everyone it's Film's child. I just don't think what she's doing is fair & in fact, it's a bit unclassy of her. But I'm sure people are already fans of hers believing in all her hype lol. It sucks that Teetakyu has to be born in such a bittersweet life. If anything, Annie should give her baby some privacy...and enough with pulling in attention to her or her baby.
Sorry if I have to quote your statement here...I just need some clearification from your point.. Are you trying to say that it is okay to humilate people to get what we want? hopefully you don't mean what I understand. you also mentioned that annie ask for it, how do you really know if she wants people to bring up her past to humilate her...she didn't comply to the test it doesn't mean she asked Poja to bring her past to humilate her and I also believe people in general would not like other people to bring up their past to humilate them as well. there are many ways for Film to get the test without humilating her. Also history is not always repeat itself too. Hope that my point doesn't offense you too much...like some members said it opinion difference.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Like I had mentioned before, if you've already donated your 2 cents and you have nothing nice to say, please don't say it. There is absolutely no point in attacking another member personally because you don't agree with their opinion on this FILM and ANNIE topic.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Sorry if I have to quote your statement here...I just need some clearification from your point.. Are you trying to say that it is okay to humilate people to get what we want? hopefully you don't mean what I understand. you also mentioned that annie ask for it, how do you really know if she wants people to bring up her past to humilate her...she didn't comply to the test it doesn't mean she asked Poja to bring her past to humilate her and I also believe people in general would not like other people to bring up their past to humilate them as well. there are many ways for Film to get the test without humilating her. Also history is not always repeat itself too. Hope that my point doesn't offense you too much...like some members said it opinion difference.

Great point out, I don't know why people gets so affend so easily when the person is stating an opinion and it's doesn't go ur way....everyone has a right to stated an individual opinion....Look at Mam K. she's 1 of the best N'ek in the industry but she lied by saying she wasn't pregnant at first but no 1 critized her for lying at first but when someone who's not well know does it....she's get so much bash...she did said in the interview that she wasn't going to come out to say who the father of her baby, she was going to keep it quite until the news leaked by Mod dum, the radio host that's when Film held his conference....Annie was going to keep raising her son alone and kept working....but Film couldn't contained himself to broke the news to his fans and save his arss....LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
I didn't mean to bring up Mam into this conversation. I could really careless who Annie, Film, Mam and other, who sleeps with who, but this situation has gotten to where it is because both parties were unable to handle it and let it blown out of proportion. Although this is both parties at fault, I think the more weight goes to Film and his crew. I do pity Film because his management did a horrible job at cleaning up his mess, actually instead of cleaning it up, they made things worst for him but that's what he deserves when he let other do his job for him. And the difference between Mam and them, is that Mam has actual talent; she can act.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Annie can act pretty good too, Mam can act but she's 1 top N'ek but also a liar for denying that she was pregnant with Nong Mac at first....her friend Mam S. try to save her face by protecting her when the reporters asked if Mam K. was pregnant and she told them that Mam K. was not pregnant... She even had a fallen out with Mam Surivipa because she lied to Mam S. for saying that she wasn't pregnant, so Mam S. swore on her behalf that if Mam K. is pregnant, u guys (as the reporters) can cut my neck. But at the end Mam K. was really pregnant so Mam S. can't take back her words by lying for her friend who she thought was telling the truth. At the end they had a fallout so not all N'ek r have a clean image, everyone has a hidden secret in the Et industry....But now Mam K. trying to come back but it's still not working..I guess everyone in the Et industry r as clean as we thought to be...everyone has a dark secret hidden in their bkyard somewhere after all...it's called "Muay mant Yar"""