[Film] Windstruck

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
Have anyone saw this movie? OMG! it is so good. Highly recommend it! Must see. I don't want to spoil it so go to youtube if you're interested. Just thought I share it with you guys.

numkob

sarNie Hatchling
I have seen it. It was sad and good. It was touching. Yep, I will recommend this movie to the one’s that haven’t seen it. It’s pretty funny too.

Julie_Yang

sarNie Hatchling
"windstruck"
i think i read the synapsis and it seemed pretty good...LOL..it's on my "need to DL" list but i haven't gotten time to it yet.
=)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
can someone please give me the link to youtube for this drama. i like sad love story drama. Thanks.

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...i just finished this movie on a friends request that i see it before i see sassy girl...and i must say---i loved it... i think i know why i like these kinds of movies because what can't exist for me in my life i find in theses stories... do people really love this way or do we just only dream this way and make movies... i recommend it for those hearts still seeking a dream of heart to pass a morning by while you wait for the sun... love can be had for a few hours while this move takes you away from this reality we call living and invites romance of the movie to steal your heart to better things you seek before it ends and the world steals you back from this dream enjoy it... :wub:

vonni

sarNie Egg
use torrents to watch it.

i've seen this, i loved this more than my sassy girl. this one was more emotional

Super_Sonia

sarNie Egg
I'VE SEEN IT A WHILE BACK...SO SAD...I JUST REMEMBER IT MADE ME CRY...THE WINDMILLS AND THE PAINTED PIANO...AHHH...I STILL REMEMBER SO MUCH ABOUT THIS MOVIE...SEEMS LIKE WE KINDA KNEW THE GUY WAS GOING TO DIE....LOVERLY MOVIE..

STIMA

^ its basically about a girl getting over and coping with the loss of a loved one? o-o

i really like the wind theme in this drama. T_T made me want to buy those wind millerthings LOL its a beautiful movie! its similar to my sassy girl ..well about the plot but it's more serious

Aba

sarNie Egg
i freken love this movie..they both are good actor/actress and it is soooooo good..i cry soooo hard when she try to save him..........i hate the cop who shot him.....the best part was when she try to kill herself like 4 time adn every time you see the wind,...omg it so good...the whole idea with him diying and becoming the wind is so nice....T_T.. :lmao: :spin:

SunStar

sarNie Elites
this movie is one of those that no matter how many times you may have watched it or how well you know the script...it will always touch your heart and make you lose control of your emotions!!!

i must have watched it more than 10 times this month already and each time it comes to the part where she's looking for him in the room with the little wind thingy...tears start to flow nonstop!

must see movie...if you're really into TRUE LOVE stories...this one will really touch your heart!

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
yip this is an amazing love story i was really touched by this movie. It was amazingly sad. Both the main actor and actress was amazing in this movie.

If you havent seen it then your missin out something great ^^

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---i agree worth the time to watch i have saw it 3 times and i even bought the special edition DVD... :wub:

bugsy

sarNie Adult
I love that chick's movies! She can definately act and is soo cute! If you havent already...go watch her other movies as well. I really liked Daisy as well as her other classic, My Sassy Girl. Il Mare could've been better for me but I still liked it.

Anyone got any more movies from her?

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
my friendz dam swear there's a like windstruck 2....i can't find it anywhere...but she sayz her cuz got the dvd...anyone noe of it???????????????

bugsy

sarNie Adult
maybe shes thinking of My Sassy Girl. Both stories confused alot of people ... mistakening it for prequels and sequels because of the ending of Windstruck and the beginning of My Sassy Girl and how there's that one guy in there. But it's not part 2...they're different movies. That is, if thats the movie your friend was talking about. Otherwise I dunno either. :lol:

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
yea my sassy girl was funny but not as good as wind struck
my sassy girl continues on from windstruck kind of but the characters have different lifestyle like in windstruck shes a police officer but in my sassy girl shes a student