Film?

Mai*

sarNie Elites
Gosh eh Natty and Tye people just dont read :shocked: WE dont CARE if he's gay. Most of us are Bird fans.

Film made his sexuality and doings public when he started giving out press conferences, so it's no longer his personal life when he wants fans to know all about it, if he wants fnas not to misunderstand him....blah blah blah..

You know Natty, I really do wish Film keeps going at it, right now he thinks he's off limits from damage. I want to see the look on his face and his excuses when these damaging photos are shown nationwide and all over the internet :shock: I bet even after that he'd break down into tears and still have excuses and lies :shocked:

natty

Chubs
hahah mai.. i gave up asking people to read carefully already... no use...

but anyways.. i just dont like how he's all so arrogant now.. like his last interview with him saying he doesnt care and that since the news came out he's getting more work...

oh wells.. i feel for those who look at him as an idol.. their life must be pretty sad to not have anyone better to look up to... :(

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
wow...real life drama! drama, drama, drama, i tell ya...dang...well whatever is going on...there's sure a lot of "evidence" and it's all available on the internet? wow...dang...rough times film, rough times...oh well...i'm not too into the personal lives of stars, i'm just into their projects...so yeah...when is that film, num, and ace lakorn gonna come out...hmmm...whether straight, gay, bi, whatever, i don't care, i just care if this new lakorn is good or not. :D

fanaticgrl

sarNie Hatchling
Mai said:
hmm so basically you're saying it's ok if your lawyer cons his clients, just as long as he defends you? It's ok if your doctor is a child molestor, as long as he can prescribe medicine? It's ok if teachers sleep with their students just as long as they can teach? It's ok for taxi drivers to drink, as long as their not drunk? I see :loool:

Celebrities are human beings too, that's why we judge them :loool: that's why we expect them to be decent human beings. Everyone is judge on morals, not just celebrities.
[post="110055"][/post]​
<_< the analogies arent correlated..

the dude's songs are alright, but damn, this is what you call a gold digger..this is just my opinion, no attack please.. ;)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I totally don't care.I still like Film (well for now til Pat's other lakorn come out and then I think I'll get over Film)Film is still HOT and not to say SEXY(you should see his body).Film doesn't have a girlfriend right?Ok to me he doesn't.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
meenia said:
True...we are humans...we are going to make mistake, so it's important to learn from it...It also depends on the person who you are...If I make the mistake I'll admitted it...I was always told that there is no secrets in the world, so soon or later people is going to know...If it's not the truth, why worry...Lot actors and actress that I love and amire on screens are just like me...I'm normal and happy that I'm this way....As humans we have ours up and downs...along as we can still live make the best and do good....talking from a social work background ;) ...Best wish with Film...Make good choices...What is right and what is wrong? You make the call....You decide if you want to live in heaven or hell :D
[post="109931"][/post]​
I can back you up on that, Meenia. You have a great point!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Everything that was going on with Film is his personal business!! It's not going to make me dislike him because of all the evidence provided. There may be missing documents that proves Film's innocence. We can only assume the decisions that Film made were hurtful, but no one knows exactly why Film would go through all the pain and suffering, attempting to ruin his reputation. He's still a HOT p'ek with great talents. I enjoy his lakorns regardless...Whether he's gay or not, that's his personal decision. I still adore him anyways...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Eh...all this ain't bothering me at all cause I'm not such a big fan of his...I don't think he's that cute either...gay or not, SO WHAT!!! I'll still watch his movies..his sex orientation doesn't have an affect on me...

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:
Eh...all this ain't bothering me at all cause I'm not such a big fan of his...I don't think he's that cute either...gay or not, SO WHAT!!! I'll still watch his movies..his sex orientation doesn't have an affect on me...
[post="163181"][/post]​
Seriously, what difference does it make??? Now you girls can give up all hopes of marrying him not that we had any chance anyways!! But I agree with ceda, it's his business as long as he play a straight guy in his lakorn then I'm happy :loool:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
iamnowhere said:
Seriously, what difference does it make??? Now you girls can give up all hopes of marrying him not that we had any chance anyways!! But I agree with ceda, it's his business as long as he play a straight guy in his lakorn then I'm happy :loool:
[post="163187"][/post]​
Did you have to spoil my hope?Well if we girls don't have a chance then I guess only the girls that are close to him do like his n'ek.At least I know Pat has a chance cuz they've been friends for a long time.

lido_kt

sarNie Hatchling
Aww. You spoiled my hopes and dreams too :wavecry: :lol: Oh well, I guess I'll get over it.Eventually..........hahaha

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
lido_kt said:
Aww. You spoiled my hopes and dreams too :wavecry: :lol: Oh well, I guess I'll get over it.Eventually..........hahaha
[post="163278"][/post]​
Yes, it's a sad day for all... a moment of silent please