Final Fantasy 7 Remake

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Because... I'm dying of excitement. The trailer was shown at E3... Have a look, have a look...

I'm going bonkers. I had it on repeat. Then when I stopped, I heard it around the house because of my brothers hahahaha... Oh yeah~~~

Please be real~~~~ for this will be super duper truly awesome!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Kznek1uNVsg
Cr:playstation

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Don't be sorry, I've played many of them but haven't fully finished most (I'm super far in though) but I know the endings lol because I do so much research. I think it's probably due to me reatarting the games over so many times.

I'm literally going crazy overthis trailer... The feels... The feels are too overwhelming.... I can't take it~~~~

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Alright then.

LOL. You have the same exact feelings my cousin has. He just posted on fb about how excited he is about the remake.

dariey

sarNie Adult
this is toooooootally pure bless.sooooooo excited!!its like i'm going back to my childhood world of happiness again lol.

extremely excited to see them again plus with their awesome ost or orchestra.please grant my wish..>___<

i want to see one wing angel again....

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ahhhhh. I play the game to the end . This was my favorite .! I love role playing game it was addicted until Sim took over my life haha.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm a huge gamer so this is exciting for me, but I kind of wished they were remaking onto PC as well. 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ImQueen said:
Alright then.

LOL. You have the same exact feelings my cousin has. He just posted on fb about how excited he is about the remake.

Hehehe, many people/fans are having overwhelming feels XD XD XD.

dariey said:
this is toooooootally pure bless.sooooooo excited!!its like i'm going back to my childhood world of happiness again lol.

extremely excited to see them again plus with their awesome ost or orchestra.please grant my wish..>___<

i want to see one wing angel again....

Yup yup, this is great news~~~  It's like going back to your childhood alright, except we'll have it HD this time around *gasp*

sarN said:
Ahhhhh. I play the game to the end . This was my favorite .! I love role playing game it was addicted until Sim took over my life haha.

It's thanks to Final Fantasy that made me an RPG fan.... and Sim did take over a bit of my life too at some point but then... it wasn't as satisfying to some extent because I've always felt it was limited in some ways.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I'm a huge gamer so this is exciting for me, but I kind of wished they were remaking onto PC as well. 

Tina, it should be released on the pc and other platforms too if nothing changes.... but it just seems like it'll be a long time before the game will be released though hehe

http://kotaku.com/final-fantasy-vii-remake-announced-for-ps4-1711559466

sarNie Adult
I think there might be some problems porting it to another console apart from the PS4 or XBOX (is 360 the latest model?) the video specs would have to be too high because I think the visuals would be crazy good. haha.

Of all the FFs that I played, I played FF7 the least because I only played it at one run through (versus FF8 which I played and completed at least..... 10 times?) But it was only because FF7 had the most side quests, side stories, and other elements to it, it was really a very exciting game. It can literally take years off your life.  :lol: I hope even if the graphics are updated, they would also retain the exciting side-quest elements of FF7. And I also want more of Zack Fair! Maybe they should remake FF7 and attach Crisis Core to it. that would be exciting - and that would be an insanely long game I bet!