Final Searching for volunteers (GlowingCharisma)

Lovely Sunshine

sarNie Egg
Hello. I know that I have created many threads about finding people to join the subbing team and I am sorry about that. I will consider this as my last thread. I'm still currently looking for people who can help me sub and time lakorn.
This is my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/GlowingCharismaSubbingTeam/?modal=admin_todo_tour
If anyone is interested in joining the team to help sub and time, you can comment below or contact me on my fb page. The more volunteers, the better and you all will get to watch lakorns being subbed! Thank you ka.

Nadiah

sarNie Egg
Hi. Don't take this offensively, but I was wondering wouldn't it be more beneficial for you to join an existing subbing team? Considering you don't know much Thai yourself? I know it's not what you want to hear, but the reality of it is. If someone already knows the language they can just start their own subbing team, right? Another thing is even if you don't have a team you can still sub if that is what you want to do? There are plenty of subbers out there who sub alone. Some of those subbers are even highly regarded and well known. I am not trying to discourage you, but you've been looking for so long already and don't seem to be making much progress. Maybe it is time to reevaluate your long term view?

With that said, goodluck. I hope you find what you're looking for.

Lovely Sunshine

sarNie Egg
Thank you for your opinions. I understand ka. I think I will still keep the subbing team going. Tbh, let me tell you something. I used to watch a lot of kdramas more than Thai dramas. I watched them for like 2-3 years but I still couldn't catch what they were saying...When I started watching Thai dramas last year until the last 2 months this year, I was able to catch what Thai people are saying. Even when I try to watch them in raw, I don't quite understand some parts but most parts I really understand them. If I keep learning Thai, I believe I will be able to gain those skills and be able to understand Thai language more. I was able to learn Thai a bit faster than any other languages, so that is why I wanted to create a subbing team and sub/time lakorn for lakorn fans who love to watch lakorns, even me...I want to watch the lakorns that have never been subbed. Also, I forgot to mention here that I made a little progress now. It's not a big progress but at least it's good. I may not have a lot of volunteers but at least there's one person who was willing to lend their hands to help me time lakorn. Thank you for your perspectives.