Ton Jakkrit as Moke Chaiyon

Gubgib Sumomtip as Da Naralin

Other's may be included:

Mark Prin as Teechit

Ken Phupoom as Vit

Flaming Desire Teaser/Sneak Peek

Nommon: Alai na Yai?
(Arriving at grandmas orchard)
Nommon: Oww so hot here (Fannign herself with her straw hat)
She seeing a man calling him over "Ni khun carry my bag" 
He shook his head yes, she puts the life down.
Sirit: Khun.
Nommon: Jing ma dai la
Nommon: I know i been mean but can we start over again (Her pinky up)
Sirit: Start over and we can (he pinky swear)
Nommon: Mai ploy chan
Thep and his friends were jumping Sirit, Nommon cried louder she pushed Thep and went to Sirit "P'Sirit" 
Sirit: Nommon
Thep dragging her away.
chained her to the bed "Make sure she never leaves" Sirit climbed to her window "Sirit" Sirit kissed her and slept with her.
______
Sirit: I promise i will protect you even if it takes my life away, because i love you, I will do anything for your parents to see how much i love you Nommon
Nommon looked at him, 
*GUN SHOT*
NOMMON: SIRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 1: 

She screamed at the top of her lung's making everyone scared and annoyed. She finally stopped. Her face turned bright RED. Like she's been boiled up in a big bowl of hot boiling water. She flopped on the couch. Pointing at her mother and father "MAE-PAW CHAN MAI TAENG YAN" her parents ave her the face, she didn't care every answer they give her that ugly wrinkly face of there's "No matter what i won't married P'Thep, kow chai mai mae gub paw" She got up grabbing her purse out the door. She bumped into her younger sister Pang. She grabbed her arm, "Alai?" she said. "You have to help me na ka." Nommon said to her, her sister rises her eye brows and pointed to herself saying "Chan" silently and Nommon shook her head yes with her plan smile. "Owww your scaring me" she whispered scratching her head facing the other direction.

Sat: Owwww Ni taam mai?
Sirrit: To wash all those lice of you
Sat: LICE. MAI OWW

He then put the hose down and ask him what he wanted the madam wanted to see him, he was scared, but madam loved him as her child, he was a child who grew up with a single mother who lifted this world when he was 12. He walked over to the madam's house, he entered taking his shoes off, when he arrived in the living room he got on his knees and obeyed her..
She smiled. Telling him he didn't need to.
But he denies, he wants to do the good for the madam who took care of him his entire life since he was born.
Grandma's Orchard.
She hated that place, she hated the animals, she hated the smell, she hated how there was no internet or cell phone receptions, i mean seriously instead of "It's like a year without rain" its like "A year without internet" BLAH< so that was perfect, of course her sister had to agree right its the only way out of this stupid marriage she's been bragging about for the past 
4 years. "Grandma's Orchard" she said out loud "ALAI NA, YAI?" Nommon said so loud, Pang told her it was the only place i mean her mom and dad wouldn't even think she will go there since she hates it there so much. "Na," "But-" "No but's live your life farming with grandma and her worker" "FARMING" Nommon said. She sighs loud as hell and screamed into the pillow hitting it and throwing stuff. "Dai, As long as it gets me out of the wedding." Pang smiled. "Lets call grandma na ka" Nommon shook her head ok.

This was an old picture that she sent to grandma when she was only 16. She sets the picture down on the table facing Sirit, Sirit stared at it for the longest time, thinking of there childhood. He remember how much he loved her when they were little, "You miss her right?" Madam asked him, Sirit answered yes he did, madam smiled and placed her arm on his shoulder. "She's coming back tomorrow so get your self ready na ka, we will all have dinner tomorrow" Sirit smiled and thanked madam. He went back to his house at the farm.
Madam adore both of them. 
She even made a louder noise, she got out the car and took out a suit cases and told the limo driver to go, she face the direction towards the farm, "So hot, oh Grandma you know i was coming and you know what type of person i am, Didn't even send someone to pick my up" she fanned herself with her straw hat. She waited for another 6 minutes and there she saw a car coming her way, she stopped them, "Sat, take me back to grandma's house" sat was surprised to see her, he welcomed her in the AC car and drove back to the field to grandma's house.
she entered grandma's house loudly and tiredly, "Lu, how was your drive here" Grandma asked her. "Grandma, the ride here was sore full (she was cracking her shoulder) my shoulder and back hurts, everything hurts ka," her grandma smiled, "want to have some massage you dear honey" Nommon smiled, she told her later she was tired and needed a long long nap.
"But at 7 you must get ready na, we are going to have dinner with Sirit" Nommon stopped her self from going up, she looked at her grandma
"P'Sirit"
Her grandma said yes, she was smiling in the inside but nothing on the out side. She hasn't seen him since ages, they were be sties for life. She wants to know what billionaire guy he is.
Not that she was a gold digger, she just wants a guy who can take care of her through out there entire life, though she knows no one can't stand her naughty, annoyed 
attitude, but only Sirit will understand her and make her feel wanted and calm. "Ka Yai" she smiled big, she then went up to take a long nice warm bath.
After she was done taking a bath she dressed herself into the most beautiful thing she brought with her, it was a beautiful dress she bought from NY, not puffy at all she hated those.

She then tied her hair very nice, her pony tailed curled and her bangs to the side bobby pinned. She then sprayed perfume just 1 spray, and wore her beautiful white shoes. 
She then walked down to the dinning table and saw all the delicious food. Her grandma was the best cook ever, and they were all her favorite. Her grandma walked out the kitchen 
and ask her to go wait for Sirit at the front door. She smiled big and walked to the door when she noticed a man wearing a dirty towel on his shoulder and a pre rip blue jean, with
a white mussel shirt wearing a unbutton blue shirt. He was taking a step up the stairs to the door. Until Nommon stopped him. He looked up and saw Nommon, WOW she was even more
beautiful then the pictures she sent to her grandma and yeah BEAUTIFUL. Sirit stared at her for the longest time, as for Nommon, she didn't even recognize who he was, the last time
she saw him was when they were what 5-6. "Who are you?" Nommon told him, he was still starring at her stunning beauty she had on her, her face and figure and everything. 
"Nee Ni, Dai Yin Mai" She repeated her question over and over and he was still looking like a dummy. She walked down the stairs to him and tapped her shoulder. He FINALLY snap
out of it. "Kor Tor" He said to her, Nommon repeated her question to him.

Sirit: Poom, Sirit (He smiled a her)
Nommon: (she stared at him for the longest, and bursted out into laughter, Sirit was confused and ask her why she was laughing) You are not Sirit. (She walked passed him putting her
hand together and looking up at the stars) Sirit is a wealthy and good looking man, (She turned to him) Unlike you, are you a poser or something, Nee P ka i am not stupid who can fall
for your tricks, kow jai mai? 
Sirit: I am sirit, and-
Nommon: Hush it. I am waiting for Sirit to come eat dinner with me and my grandma (she said with an attitude)
Grandma: (He grandma was walking out) Oh Sirit your here. (Nommon turned to her grandma)
Nommon: Sirit, (She turned to Sirit and he winked at her) So that means (He smirked) I will be at the table first na ka 
Grandma: (Her grandma watched her, and invited Sirit) Chern Ka Sirit.

To Be CONTINUE 

​
 ​