Flash windows mobile

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
OK, I have been trying to flash my windows mobile 5 to windows mobile 6.1 for the past week. And I have been encountering alot of problem. I just cant seem to figure it out. But I've seen some peoples who have figure it out and know where to put the files into. So, I am asking you fellow sarnies. Do you know how to flash Windows mobile?

anan

sarNie Adult
there is no files to put on your smartphone to flash it but you need to run a program(from your Windows XP/Vista) which will do the job for you.
If you try to replace files on ur smartphone, it will crash for sure.

http://www.tweaktown.com/articles/1153/upg..._wm6/index.html

G'luck,

OK, I have been trying to flash my windows mobile 5 to windows mobile 6.1 for the past week. And I have been encountering alot of problem. I just cant seem to figure it out. But I've seen some peoples who have figure it out and know where to put the files into. So, I am asking you fellow sarnies. Do you know how to flash Windows mobile?

noungning

Heartless
lol i think that's why it's do it at your own risk as u risk having a costly paperweight for things u flash.

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
lol i think that's why it's do it at your own risk as u risk having a costly paperweight for things u flash.

Now I dont think I will be able to flash my phone anymore. All the programs that I have to flash my phone is all gone, their in my external harddrive too. I feel so depressed now..........

noungning

Heartless
oh dear, that sucks... well if u were able to get them then, u'll be able to get them again. it just takes some time to look for it again! don't get so depressed.

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
ok, I finally was able to get everything back together since my harddrive was back up running. I was able to flash my PPC. It actually takes me 3 try to get everything the way i sort of wanted. First try got me into WM6.1, second try got me into WM6.1 again with some useful program, and then third try got me into WM6.5 with smooth touch flow, enhence graphic and some more useful programs. But there are some errors that are bugging me such as internet explorer wont work at all. So in replace of that, Opera browser was a bit more useful and smoother. Anyway's its not really what I expected, but I guess I could live with it for now. -_-

note: WM6.5 that I stated was not the completed version.