Flirting 101

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Hey dudes and dudettes is that a word :wacko:

Just wondering who here has mastered the "Art of Flirting"?

I want to know how to flirt without being label as a "Flirt"...lol cuz I have my pride...lol jk actually no..I'm serious -_-

There comes a time in a woman's life where she has to be the initiator rather than sit there and let Prince Charming makes his way to her...*sound desperate huh?* NOT REALLY!

For real, I found someone I really like and I really need to know how to flirt without being label a "FLIRT".

Also I feel like I'm back in middle school or something but how do I know if the dude likes me? When I speak to him he doesn't look me in the eyes? Rather he just rambles on and on...is that a sign?

And yeah FYI...I haven't been in the game for awhile :unsure:

L

lalalek

Lmfao.......this is such a cute thread!!! well well someone's wanting advice huh? lol okay this is my secret, JUST BE YOUR SELF......dont try too hard cause if you do then they will notice what the heck your doing.......but anyways seriously be yourself and just communicate with that person and that flirty side of you will come out!! ohh and teasing's another one, now dont go too overboard with that alrighty.........tease here and there and you'll be fine........... well to tell u the truth, i'm not sure if there's an actually techniqe in doing that...lol..... and i might be wrong....hehe

well my problem is, the guys that doesnt know me thinks that think i'm a flirt........and i hate being classified as that cause i know it's just a tease........the thing is if you get to know me, then you'll really what kinda flirt i am..........well come to think about it, there's many types of flirting.......i dont know what some are but you get the clue righty?

ohh yay one more thing, when i say be yourself - i really mean it too.......dont get your buddies' to help you.....like when u see in movies------ where a girl has an ear piece and the other girl says everything......... now that's not good....dont try that k if you want to them to know the real you, dont do that................. maybe i should try that..hehe give me an idea..okay sorry that was me thinking to myself again...lol

remember BE YOURSELF, and you'll be okay alrighty?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
OO P'lek says it all... Be yourself is the main thing.. but then also there are ways to catch attention of your prey by being yourself... that is showing the good in you before actually showing the full you haha kidding lol ... but Be yourself is probably the best... and just start a casual coversation and every now and then throw in a remark that makes him think wow ... ... don't ever say things like.... "i wish i was that lucky girl you like" or "I wish there were more guys like you..." its a turn off for guys.. then the guy will turn around and think.... "she only sees me as a friend" .... hahha and one thing

should us girls be revealing this for the guys? lolss hahah but yes Be yourself is best bet .. I'm sure you have a charming personality ;) << that was a flirt lol kidding ...

but goodluck and remember being yourself is most important don't alter that ...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Thanks Khon and Lalalek!

You gals rock! My friends gave me some advice too but I needed more....so be myself huh...hmm that's going to be hard since I'm a goofball he might think I'm immature and goofy! But thanks gals.
* Muah *

noungning

Heartless
ok flirting 101 eh hahahhaha wouldn't u like to know!! hahaha

well ok down-low and quietly! *whispering*

first thing, look at the dude that's your target...

different ppl likes different types of ppl... for instance opposites attract? but eh who knows... being yourself works too but you'll tend to attract those same types of ppl that might be the one u want or umm some weirdos. lol

so after u notice that this dude always checks out these types of ppl... like some might like the innocent/cute/quiet types so u'd try to be 2 of the 3... innocent and cute or cute and quiet hahaha... well the object is to try to be that person tho it might not be as much as yourself... but if u try to flirt u have to flirt the right thing to the right ppl or else it wouldn't work...

what i've seen in flirting is the killer eyes and smiles... trust me, the way you look and the way u smile at someone says a lot more than some flirting gestures.

so not to go overboard, because i'm guessing you're still young, no one overlooks the smile and look of over-friendliness.

hope that helps.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ok , Bluey ! Here wat u do . There lots of differ way of flirting but the easiest one u can do is ...la la la when u look at the guy dat u like or want or if he looking ur way ---- girl , just --> wink!!! Remember just wink one eye not both of them . Simple ! Dat all it take :p

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
People people people! Me and Darv are the only two guys who have responded so far and since your target is a guy, I think you should take us seriously.

So here's the lowdown.

If a guy likes you or doesn't like you, it's already been predetermined. The only think that still stands is whether or not he thinks you like him. So put it this way. If that guy doesn't like you, I don't think there's anything you can do to make him change his mind. So flirting doesn't matter. The TRUE purpose of flirting is to make a guy think you like him (whether or not you do). This is so you can 1) let him know you really like him and give him courage to ask you out or 2) toy with his emotions and get him to do stuff for you even though you don't really like him.

So basically if he likes you already (and there's a good chance if you're a girl who's even remotely attractive/funny/cool OR he's a scrub/not-attractive aka lower than you on the totem pole) then all he needs is some nudging. So like Darvy said, make it obvious. Go up to him. Compliment him on his looks. Smile at him often. Laugh at his jokes. If no response, he's probably just dense. If you're old enough, get drunk together and use that as an excuse to make out with him. If he follows through, he likes you.

Lesson of the day: Make it obvious and hit him hard over the head with your sexiness.

'Nuff said.

:lol: this thread is really interesting.... ;) if u follow what Darvil and Marduk sy u are a looser...because u will let the guy be the master in this game and this is not a good thing...like we say here: flirt is an art which one u have to learn....i'm agree with noungning who say that everithing is in ur act, ur eyes and the expression on ur face...be naturals is also a good things too but it's only a secondary things...
In this game u have to be the one who lead the game and not the oposite...
Let me give u some advice on how to act to make him crazy:
1. u have to prepare the field ( i mean u have to be sure and have no hesitation)
2. if i understand u already talk to him but he don't look at u in ur eyes and then u are not really happy about that...fine ...
Next time when u talk at him try to say something like " i hate when i talk to someone and then he ignore me or don't look at me in my eyes" u have to be direct
3. if then he do just put a mysterious smile on ur lips like when u dream about something that make u happy or give u envy
He will be charm by that
4. evrything is on ur act, ur smile and ur glance and what u will say
U have to do everything for he block on ur face ( don't let ur hand still, play with something like a flower, bag or ur hair)
5. when u see him on ur way don't stop and talk to him, go on ur way and just throw a "hi"
6. try to borrow him something or just ask him something and then go away...
Because u don't have to show him that u want more , just show that u find him interesting and that'it
Then let him do the first step and wait...if he is not a big dude i think he get the message but if it's the case just catch him and shake him and tell him what u think about stupid guy
:lol:

Personnalyi love flirt but just for fun because when i see that the guy start to be really crazy i say : "too bad u are not my genre" and then i laugh or smile and go away..;that's why don't forget that the flirt is just a game between guy and gurls and then it depend only on the leader 'til where the leader want to go...

azn_chick83

sarNie Hatchling
:lol: This thread is way too funny and interesting. I'm not going to give any advice though because people tell me I flirt and lead people on when I'm just being myself and I'm the type to just go up to a guy and ask him out...so yeah. Haha...I agree with what most people posted earlier. Just be yourself - sometimes guys like the goofball type. Hope you get the guy you want! :D

bugsy

sarNie Adult
this thread is too cute. Well, Im not good at advices about flirting cause it really depends on the other person and thats really too hard sometimes to make a call. Some guys can be real eggheads. Anyways...from what i read, it seems like you dont just want to flirt for play..rather you want to flirt to get the guy. So here's my stand. Flirt with him...however you want....then later...when you get him to soften up...play hard to get. Then your work is done. You just gotta wait for the guy to come to you. Cause you know...youve alrady caught his attention and if you did a good job at it...he'll come crawling. But remember, play hard to get cause guys sometimes dig that. There are times when they want to be the one in charge....the one who makes the call. And by doing that...you make them "think" that they are just doing that. And o yes....in the words of Marduk, just remember to "throw him a bone every once in a while." ^_^ Heyyy...but also remember to not get carried away with the "hard to get" thing. If he comes to you...play it until you think its good. Then jus take him in. This is tricky cause if you let it go for too long...hes gonna lose interest. But heyy...best of luck to you!

Samwhy

sarNie Hatchling
what i've seen in flirting is the killer eyes and smiles... trust me, the way you look and the way u smile at someone says a lot more than some flirting gestures.
Well, ladies, from another guy's perspective (but mostly in my own opinion,) I'm just a sucker for smiles. I love smiles, especially when a girl constantly smiles when we're talking to each other. Eye contact is great too.

But you ladies shouldn't have to work so hard. You ladies can throw all types of signals at us and a typical guy should get it right away. 'Cause we only think of that one thing.

noungning

Heartless
Well, ladies, from another guy's perspective (but mostly in my own opinion,) I'm just a sucker for smiles. I love smiles, especially when a girl constantly smiles when we're talking to each other. Eye contact is great too.

But you ladies shouldn't have to work so hard. You ladies can throw all types of signals at us and a typical guy should get it right away. 'Cause we only think of that one thing.
ohhhh that one thing!

how many karats should the ring be right, right?!?! hahahaha :lol:

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
you know what....play the game....he's playing but you have to play it better...it seems like he's not paying too much attention to you...that's why your feelings are showing....but if you don't give him any attention, he'll come to his senses. Like just act normal be yourself....don't be all out there and tell him that you like him...he's gonna get all big headed about it...don't be too blunt....whatever happens happens...it's all apart of life.... =]
good luck....

bugsy

sarNie Adult
One thing I learned from two days ago....get your friends in on it!! hahah....they can help and can be very good at that. My friends sure did. haha.

OMGoodness, jus the thread I needed! Kekeke… I too need help with this too… I played other peoples cards and got myself into some trouble… Anyone wanna help me… Its so sad now cause there is no one who wants to talk to me anymore! 

STORY: There is this hmong guy I like and I felt like he liked me too cause he talks and feels like he flirting with me, but I guess in the end it was jus all fun and games. I told him I liked him but didn’t want his view and later found out he only liked me as a friend and nothing more. So Ima cool with it and he told me to jus be myself and don’t act innocent and etc… I am myself, I don’t drink and smoke and etc… blah blah… Neways since I knew that I didn’t have a chance with him I hanged out with some other dude and came to a bar to see him there. I was being myself trying to have fun and did I get the ugliest and dirtiest eyes from him. One nite depressed from all trouble, work, and school I drank more then I should and I guess according to him I told him to sleep with me. I asked other girls and guys I was with if that was true and they said I was not the kind of girl to say such. I know I wouldn’t either. I mean when he comes over to drink at our place he alwaise slept over cause he get pretty drunk. Anywaise after that little saying I lost my friendship with him… I don’t call him anymore and see him either. Did I do something wrong… I don’t know… I asked him once why don’t he call me and he said he never calls anyone. If his buddies call him he talk but never will he call anyone. I guess wat I said to him got him mad. I don’t know… Its been over 3 weeks since we seen each other and 2 1/2 weeks since we talked! Its so sad…

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
lemme give you some adivice....never listen to my advice xD

Advice: Just be yourself if they can't accept who you are then *bleep* them =D