fly me to polaris

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
angelxmdawb said:
Does anybody have the song for this Chinese movie?
also, what happened to the Chinese forum ?
[post="106350"][/post]​

the chinese forum is still available....you can't see it?

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
karenyang said:
the chinese forum is still available....you can't see it?
[post="106428"][/post]​

aha! funny... if I don't sign in, then I don't see the Chinese forum.. how strange. lol..

Do any of you think if I requested for the song in the Chinese forum, would anyone upload the song for me?

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
yes.. that's the one..
Thanks so much JenJen!

actually I had the song before.. then I lost it..
and then someone bought the DVD for me as an early b-day present... I watched it, and fell in love with the movie again... hehe.. so sad..

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy now! thank you thank you! hehehe

allitis16

sarNie Hatchling
While everyone is still on this topic I also wonder who sings the last song in this movie. the song that plays before the guy goes back with the stars. I don't know if it is in with the original one but I know that the one that is dubbed in hmong is. Just wondering cause I like that one very much. I hope someone has it by chance.

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
sorrie allitis16...i didnt see the hmong version. but yea is it in chinese or hmong....casue if its in chinese then im pretty sure it is the one by cecilia chung and the one that i posted up. but im not sure too..

allitis16

sarNie Hatchling
jenjen said:
sorrie allitis16...i didnt see the hmong version. but yea is it in chinese or hmong....casue if its in chinese then im pretty sure it is the one by cecilia chung and the one that i posted up. but im not sure too..
[post="107321"][/post]​
I don't know if it is in chinese version too or not. I've only seen the hmong dubbed one. I think the song came towards the end of the movie when the guy was going to go back. I think it is the one that they put on the radio before he left. But the song is sung my a guy in chinese. I've been trying to find the OST to this movie or at least bits and pieces but I guess not. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks jenjen. Do you have the OST?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i like the saxaphone song or watever it's good...this movie is too SAD! :wavecry:

:arrg: same here!!! i like that saxaphone song too.. luv it...

i like the part when the girl thought he was playing the instrument.. she ran to him and when
he turned around.. it wasn't him.. it was the other dude.. so sad... :lmao:

i love this movie however, the guy wasn't too good lookin'.. if he was, this would have been one
of my favorites... chinese movies..

Quiet-ness

sarNie Hatchling
My favorite scene of this movie is when he went to go hide and she pretended to drown to catch his attention. It was so touching. :)