Fly To Heaven

WHo here wants Fly To Heaven Open again..

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
Hey guys...who here remembers going to Fly To Heaven to read fan fics...right now i am trying to get a hold of Helen...to see if you will let me take over the site until she has time to come back...if you guys want to help please tell me....

I remember that fly to heaven was the site that got me hook to fan fics...n it was the place where i met my friends three years ago...hehe..

Secrets

sarNie Hatchling
I would love for Fly to Heaven to come back. Same here, that was the place where I was inspired to write fanfics. That was the site that started it all for me, especially I'm a big Tik and Ann's fan.

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
I'm sorry guys...Helen hasnt respond to my email..since she is in Hong Kong at the moment..that was what i was told by valy...so instead my fellow staff n I open a new forum and a new site to go with the forum, once we have enough we will open the site n promote the stories..just like Helen site...

goodgurl272

sarNie Elites
this was proably the first fanfix site I went to. I think I read all of them in there. I was so sad that I didnt know what happened next to those stories. they were really good.