Fly to the Sky

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Hey girls, Check out KHYPE for the latest on Fly to the Sky's US Concert.

Both in LA and SF.

The link is in my signature.

chenling

sarNie Adult
Who went to see them in LA??? I know Pze went to LA, Ami and I went to SF?? OMG they were beyond GREAT!!! I will of course be uploading pics and my video's later on, I was soo close!!!!! Brian and Hwanhee are soo good looking in person better then pictures!!!!!!!!!

kry*star

sarNie Adult
yes they were great! i went to the sf ftts concert! i went with my sis and her friend that is crazy for them. it was a great concert! i sat on the left- the fourth row so it was really close! they're so fine! security wasn't strict so my sis took heck good videos and pictures and went to the stage.

a whole show of them- i was able to see them better than when i went to hollywood bowl.

gotta say though that fany's face and body is small when comparing it to his pictures and videos but he is still very cute! he tore his shirt and dang nice white body! he apprears a bit more shy than brian but i guess it's because he didn't know how to speak in english. his personality is very lovely.

brian is so cute and always making jokes and always interacting with the fans that shouted out things. you know in pictures fany just looks bigger and more muscular compare to brian but then they really are just the same size :) brian does in fact look like his pixs and in fact he looks better in real life. so his pictures doesn't do him justice.

they called out five seat numbers and those lucky fans got to go up! they were so lucky!

anyways, it was a great concert and i wished it lasted longer. also, the mayor of hayward officially made July 27 FLY TO THE SKY DAY!!!

pze

sarNie Adult
yes i went to the LA concert n like i was saying to chen n ami.....they are both SUPER HOT HOT HOT!!!! they look good in person.....ahhhhhhhhhh gosh i wish i could turn back time....ahhaha

chenling

sarNie Adult
they were both soooooooooo cute!!!!!

and chenling!!! we hung out!!! I was the girl that went with AmI...
woohoo now I know your screename..muahhhhh we had soo much fun....and pretty good food as well!!!! I'm gonna upload all my pics when I can...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
sigh i didnt go but i nknew it would be a blast... T_T.. i remember seeing them at hollywood bowl.. ahhhhhhhh .. my sis was so lucky she was like 10 - 15 feets away eeek... but the stupid ballons were in the way.. argh.. so the pics didnt turn out that well.. eek.. im glad ou galz have fun.. >_<. .. hehe.. i wish to go one day.. T_T... ftts..

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
shoot even from where i sat..i still had some crappy pics LMAO..the art center was that big...and boy am i glad its not...atleast i can see their faces.. :lol:

hmm..let me see if i can post some pics..

i still needed to rename the files..somehow the files are saved under se7en & num concert LMAO ..stupid thing!

xOxOmickY

sarNie Egg
New Album is coming on it's way... Or i think it's out. But their hit single "Go Away, You" is such a nice mellow. and Lyrics are DEEP!

solin

sarNie Adult
just discovered this duo whith their last album few months ago and fall for their voices.
They are just amazing and I love their album.

chouakim

TTFC♥
I miss them loads together. They've been doing pretty okay with their solo album sales and I support both fully, I just really miss them. Brian and Hwanhee <33