Foot Ball 2016

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
byebye said:
Off topic: I am a Seahawks fan and the 49ers fans can't stand them. But I love to read what the 49ers have to say and it's straight up crazy lol. They be cursing, hopin the plane crash on the way back. Wanting them to die this way that way. I know it's not something to laugh at but dang those guys are ruthless.
Football fans are definitely harsh. I'm a Viking's fan and I'm sure you get the idea of how disappointed a Viking's fan was when Walsh missed that field goal. I admit, I definitely couldn't forget about it for maybe 3 days.  :nono1: I usually go around reading comments also from Viking's facebook page and the team we go against but I was just too angry to even touch the internet that day. No matter how mad I get after a lost, I just don't find it right to go all crazy and be so harsh to the other teams. People go too far sometimes.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Football fans are definitely harsh. I'm a Viking's fan and I'm sure you get the idea of how disappointed a Viking's fan was when Walsh missed that field goal. I admit, I definitely couldn't forget about it for maybe 3 days.  :nono1: I usually go around reading comments also from Viking's facebook page and the team we go against but I was just too angry to even touch the internet that day. No matter how mad I get after a lost, I just don't find it right to go all crazy and be so harsh to the other teams. People go too far sometimes.
but wasn't it soo satisfying when the Panther crushed the Seahawks after? Lol

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
but wasn't it soo satisfying when the Panther crushed the Seahawks after? Lol
I didn't watch the game to feel that satisfaction but after hearing about it, it was a nice feeling, haha.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Team Aaron Rodgers haha! Thought I should throw that in. 2 Hail Marys in one season...and we still lost. My heart still aches. All teams have psycho fans.

Ok, now I keep seeing Great as Palee Nakeem. He's dark & is a good fit for a soilder. I actually thought the political stuff wasn't too much, interesting actually.

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
Hahaha what's up with all the spoiler tags? I'm a Chargers fan. Yes, I cried again this season after their last game. Sigh. I dislike both Broncos and Patriots but dislike the Pats more so was cheering for Broncos and hope that they get crushed by Arizona but that game was something else. Sigh. Sigh.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Hokulanii_ said:
Hahaha what's up with all the spoiler tags? I'm a Chargers fan. Yes, I cried again this season after their last game. Sigh. I dislike both Broncos and Patriots but dislike the Pats more so was cheering for Broncos and hope that they get crushed by Arizona but that game was something else. Sigh. Sigh.
We didn't want people complaining that we're offtopic lol.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I don't think there is a such thing as being off topic. Once upon a sarNworld, there was a woman named sarN. She created a forum where all types of discussions were welcomed regardless of thread. Although we are now Asianfuse, the essence of sarNworld still exists. My story telling lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Great bedtime story. I remember that once upon a time. The late night djs talking about nonsense haha, fun times fun times. kidteung jung :cry:

sarN

sarNie Granny
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I don't think there is a such thing as being off topic. Once upon a sarNworld, there was a woman named sarN. She created a forum where all types of discussions were welcomed regardless of thread. Although we are now Asianfuse, the essence of sarNworld still exists. My story telling lol
HAHAH 'once upon' I'm not that old. Careful , I might change it back to sarnworld lolll but it won't happen , we need those goggle ads hits ^^

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahahah....I'm not a fan of Cam Newton but the Panthers putting a beat down on my Seahawks I wasn't upset. I was disappointed they played poorly but at least it wasn't a shut out. Now, if it was 31-0, I would have laugh. But like the Seahawks games usually goes, it's never easy with them lol.

But the most crazy game with them was with the Packers hahahah...where Wilson throws like 5 interceptions, they need a fake punt, a onside kick, a two points conversion, and an OT to win hahahah that was epic.

Gosh, the Vikings games was too cold though. No one can get anything going. But once I see the Vikings all had nothing but field goals I knew they might not win. With the Seahawks you need to score a lot on them so they don't make a comeback. But I did feel bad for the Vikings it was a heartbreaking lost.

I am always off topic but doesn't bother me lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Who is playing the Super bowl this year? All I know is I have my money on a few squares hoping I win something

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Koy123 said:
Who is playing the Super bowl this year? All I know is I have my money on a few squares hoping I win something
Omg, you don't know who's playing the super bowl? That's wild. It's the Broncos and Panthers. I'm torn between the two. One hoping Peyton wins and get his last super bowl ring because I think he might retire after this. And Cam Newton hasn't won a ring so hope he gets his first one.

Hope you win something...I don't bet cause I never win in gambling.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
No, I haven't been paying attention to football this year. Broncos got whipped last year so I hope they win this year! It was a disappointment last year for them. Every year I always play the squares and cook for the BBQ. That's the only thing I look forward to. Lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Koy123 said:
No, I haven't been paying attention to football this year. Broncos got whipped last year so I hope they win this year! It was a disappointment last year for them. Every year I always play the squares and cook for the BBQ. That's the only thing I look forward to. Lol
A friend asked me to play the squares once...it was so confusing I couldn't get into it lol. Our church has a chilli cook off that day but since I don't cook I never win. But during the super bowl people wear their team jersey to church so that's cool. The first time I wore Russell Wilson's jersey they lost the super bowl lol.

I am a player fan not necessarily a team devoted fan :) so fickle of me.