For hmong people, the oldies should stop ordering young people in laos

nyiaghlubkoj

sarNie Egg
i think the oldies should stop ordering young people from laos and they should let their kids do so, so our hmong culture can be pretty much better than the oldies married the youngish, and but if the youngish from America order the youngish from Laos will be ok, does it sound good?

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
i think the oldies should stop ordering young people from laos and they should let their kids do so, so our hmong culture can be pretty much better than the oldies married the youngish, and but if the youngish from America order the youngish from Laos will be ok, does it sound good?
I believe you can marry anyone from anywhere around the world as long as you are unmarried and marry to people within your age group. If you are 40, then don't marry a 20 years old girl or guy. If you are already married, then wait until next life. It's fine for a 60 years old man to marry a 45-60 years old woman from Laos or the USA or anywhere but not ok to marry an 18 years old girl. Totally disgusting. It's even more disgusting when a 40 years old married man go off and marry a 14 years old girl. Ewww...

stephanie

sarNie Adult
I believe you can marry anyone from anywhere around the world as long as you are unmarried and marry to people within your age group. If you are 40, then don't marry a 20 years old girl or guy. If you are already married, then wait until next life. It's fine for a 60 years old man to marry a 45-60 years old woman from Laos or the USA or anywhere but not ok to marry an 18 years old girl. Totally disgusting. It's even more disgusting when a 40 years old married man go off and marry a 14 years old girl. Ewww...
couldnt say it better!