For those looking to make some money online

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Here are a few sites that I use if you don't mind writing.
You can't rich off of it but you definitely get paid for your work unless your a very bad writer and they reject your reviews and articles. That I can't help you with, it's a personal thing.

Associated Content

I've been with them for over a year now and it wasn't until recently that I used it fully to my advantage. Times are tough and I needed something to do to bring in money while I found a job and this has helped me make enough money to cover my bills. It helps that I can churn out 5 articles an hour which equals out to be about $15-20/hour.
Their min. is 400 words and the payment for each article varies. It's nothing like being paid to write for a "real" publication but it's something to do if you're like me and hate waiting around for people to call you back for an interview.

If you sign up with AC, refer me. :)
AC referral

Review Stream

If you join don't forget to use me as a referral. :) Link below.
referral

This site is good if you have feedback to give on products. It is what the name says, it's a place to review products and services.
I have noticed that restaurant and clothing store reviews have only gotten me $0.40 though, which is so not even worth it for me, but it does add up over time. You have to reach their min. of $50 before you can take money out (transfer it over to your paypal account). I just requested my first payment yesterday, so I'm excited. ^_^ Product reviews are going for $2, and like I said if you have a lot to say about something it will add up quickly. I think the word min. is 350, they don't seem to accept anything less than 300 words.

There's also Constant-Content.com

This is sorta like a freelance writing job site. You get higher offers for articles but there's a min. before you can take the money out.
Also they're much tough when it comes to editing. You're article can sit there for months before someone buys it, but then they have a section where their clients request articles about specific subjects and you can bid for that job. It's easier if you do it that way.

ETA:

CC now accepts videos, photos and illustrations. The pay is higher for these than AC and I like that they allow you to sell your creation for different rights which can end up making you a lot of easy money. Some of the illustrations on there are crap so if you're really good at that stuff you should check it out. Their photos have to be at least 1000 pixels. Which sucks because I have tons of photos I wanted to submit but a few days ago I went and resize 'em all. :( Oh well, guess I gotta take new pictures.

Here's another writing/editing/video site to get paid

Demand Studios

I'm not signed up with this site but a lot of writers on AC recommended it. You have to submit an application with them though, pretty much like a real job. Once you get accepted you can start claiming assignments. The layout is suppose to be easy and articles short. I was told the upfront flat payment for each article is at least $15.
The only thing is all of the assignments are "how to". Looks like the video contents the same way. If you're interested in the video part make sure you read the FAQ on it.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I haven't written an article before but, I will sign up for AC per your referral, Anny. :D

I'll try it out and see what I can do.

cecilia

Staff member
Wow, if and only if i'm a good writer. These jobs sure sound super fun and interesting but yet at the same time, brings in income.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Thanks Lome!
And good luck!

The reviews are easy AND I just got my first payment with Review Stream today. Yay :yahoo: It didn't take long for them to process it and send in into my paypal account.

With AC I get paid every time my article gets an offer (I have maybe two rejects since I've been with them. I think I've been with them about 3 years now). Once the article is up the money is automatically put into my paypal account. The best part is you keep getting paid for your articles by pay per click.

It takes some people a while to get the hang of it though. Once you find your niche it's pretty easy to churn out articles.

Quarter

Tell me about it.
writing is no no for me. i suck down to the bones. just yesterday i was trying to figure out how to spell "owe". is there any other online jobs that is not about writing??

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Sorry Quarter, wish I knew of some but I don't.

Oh for those trying Reviewstream make sure your reviews are at least 400 word min. They'll take anything as long as it's at last 350 words but I just figured out that to get the full $2 for a product review you need at least 400 words.

ETA: Nevermind.

Well, I'm almost at the $50 min. again so I can get my money. :D Just a few more and I'll hit it.

XCappy

Mr. Char
writing is no no for me. i suck down to the bones. just yesterday i was trying to figure out how to spell "owe". is there any other online jobs that is not about writing??
Of course yes, there are remunerated surveys (I think, this is the English term for what I'm thinking in French actually).

I've done surveys (French + English) for more than 8 months, and I've earned about EUR145 (probably around USD200). Usually, you need to reach 1000 points before requesting a withdrawal. I did a huge mistake though: I haven't checked the USD rate when I converted my points, and of course, the rate was pretty bad. Anyway, it's a long marathon, I'm only doing this when I have free time and of course, 145 in 8 months mean nothing much, just a personal satisfaction to win something in the end ;).

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garsh i'm gonna try this. thank u!! i clicked on ur referral link for review stream. i could think of shietloads of products to write bout lol thank uuu

Liberty

sarNie Adult
oh my garsh i'm gonna try this. thank u!! i clicked on ur referral link for review stream. i could think of shietloads of products to write bout lol thank uuu
No problem. :) Good luck.
At the rate I'm going I'm estimating that I'm going to make at least $200 this month.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i hate writing but if i really like somethin or really hate somethin then it's fun to write a review for it lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
liberty when i used ur referral link to submit my review it didn't go through i dunno y :( i'll go and vote for ur reviews then since i don't think da referral thing worked

Liberty

sarNie Adult
liberty when i used ur referral link to submit my review it didn't go through i dunno y :( i'll go and vote for ur reviews then since i don't think da referral thing worked
Aww..that's so weird not sure why not.

But you're still able to write reviews right?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea i can still write reviews. i wrote 14 so far lol

oh by the way how do i find ur reviews so i can vote for them?

Liberty

sarNie Adult
yea i can still write reviews. i wrote 14 so far lol

oh by the way how do i find ur reviews so i can vote for them?
There's a search box in there type in "by Liberty" and it'll pull up all of my reviews. :) Thanks.
What's yours? I'll vote for your reviews too.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ohh ok. mine's diamend lol same as my username here. none of my reviews have been published yet though. they're still processing them. for associated content do u claim the assignments? man not many of them are interesting lol so i'm thinkin of posting up funny stuff but it'll probably take forever to get money on dat

Liberty

sarNie Adult
ohh ok. mine's diamend lol same as my username here. none of my reviews have been published yet though. they're still processing them. for associated content do u claim the assignments? man not many of them are interesting lol so i'm thinkin of posting up funny stuff but it'll probably take forever to get money on dat
Oh for Associated Content, no you don't have to claim assignments. There are rarely any good assignments up these days. They use to do a special thing monthly but they don't anymore. What I do is write articles on my interests, I also write reviews but they're better written the ones I write for review stream. The processing time takes about the same I think. I write so many I'm not even sure anymore. I have a link to my AC articles if you want to read some examples of what I write about.

ETA: I see a few of your reviews up already. :)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ohh ok so how much do u get for each of ur articles?

yeaa a few of dem are up already but gar it took 4 days lol i voted for some of ur reviews. i tried voting for all of them but a few of them wouldn't let me vote. it kept saying don't hurry read the review first or somethin like dat. i read or let it sit and then vote and my votes got through for most of them but a few of dem wouldn't take my vote :(

Liberty

sarNie Adult
ohh ok so how much do u get for each of ur articles?

yeaa a few of dem are up already but gar it took 4 days lol i voted for some of ur reviews. i tried voting for all of them but a few of them wouldn't let me vote. it kept saying don't hurry read the review first or somethin like dat. i read or let it sit and then vote and my votes got through for most of them but a few of dem wouldn't take my vote :(
My articles for AC? It varies. I'm not sure how they calculate the worth but I've gotten everything from $3.50 to $10 an article.
I just submitted one from their assignment desk and if it gets accepted by their partners then I get paid $20 for that one.

Yeah, RS kinda gets glitchy sometimes. I'm still not even sure how you're suppose to find out how much money you've earn from the votes.

ETA: Nevermind, figured it out. Worse system ever but I see it now.
Oh hey, I think the referral worked because I'm getting commission. Unless someone else used me as referral.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ohh okie well at least ur gettin referral commission from somebody even if it aint me lol wow so u get upfront payment for ur articles? man i don't really like writing articles though lol actually i don't like writing at all haha da reviews are fun to do though. how much do u get for a review at ac?

Liberty

sarNie Adult
ohh okie well at least ur gettin referral commission from somebody even if it aint me lol wow so u get upfront payment for ur articles? man i don't really like writing articles though lol actually i don't like writing at all haha da reviews are fun to do though. how much do u get for a review at ac?

Same as articles. Most of my articles for AC are reviews but it's much better written than my RS reviews.
The price varies, there's no set but I've never gotten anything less than $3, most are $4 and up.

If you don't like writing try their video, audio or photo area. The videos that don't pay upfront for anymore, you only get performance payments. Photos I'm not sure about but it should be in the FAQ section. I added more info. in my original posts and another site.