Forever In Your Eyes: CHAPTER4

Forever In Your Eyes
Pinky S. | Kwang F. | Pancake K. | Vier S. | Tengneung K. | Win T.

(kwang fahrung yuttithum, miss thailand universe 2007)

Genre
Drama | Romance | Comedy

Summary
There was a reason for the triple break up. Something that none of them are wanting to believe really happened.
The truth is the truth. But that's something Vier, Kris, and Ta never want to hear of ever again.
They had broken up with their one true love to protect the girls from what has been haunting them.
Besides, Sah, Fa, and Khem would never understand if they told them...
But what happens when the ones they love are being followed?
Stalked? ...and worst of all? What if they suddenly meet again and the ones they love are determined for an answer?
It was been 3 years after the graduation itself. 3 years since IT happened. But how can they tell the ones they love what really happened and risk dangering them?

----------

And yes, I've finally started on a new fanfict. Hope people like it. This story is kinda mysterious and funny at the same time...you'll see.​

Chapter One

"Sah, we don't have all day you know..." Fa whined, getting up.

Sah sighed. "I heard you the first time you ran up here to my dressing room."

Just at that moment, Khem comes rushing in.

Fa turns to her. "Khem, I don't think this'll ever work. Sah's taking too long."

Sah shot Fa a if-you-keep-rushing-me-I'll-take-longer stare.

Fa shrugged. "It's not that I don't want my best friend to be beautiful on our opening day but we're running late."

Khem sighs, then looks at her watch. She turns to Fa. "Fa, it's 10.30am right now. The opening is at 12pm straight."

Fa raises an eyebrow. "Really? Boss sent me a message saying 11am."

Sah applied mascara to her eyelashes, then turns to Fa. "It wasn't my fault that the hairdressers and the make up artists were not here today!"

"Sah, not everything is about how beautiful you look. We're singers, not models or actresses."

"So? We're SKF Angels na. ANGELS."

Khem turns to the two after hearing her phone ring. "Stop bickering."

The two quiet down, afraid that the person on the end of the line was their boss.

"Hello?"

"I need you girls down by 11.30am, ok? We've got a change of locations..."

Fa moves from her position by the window and sits next to Khem. "Who is it?" she asks, whispering.

Khem gives Fa a stern look before hushing her friend. She then concentrates back on her phone call. "Ka, of course."

"Good."

Before Khem could reply, the line went dead. She turns to her friends. "It was boss. He wants us down by 11.30am."

"Why did he not call me or Fa?"

"Yeah, why didn't he?"

"Probably because you guys are like this," Khem answers, laughing.

Sah raises an eyebrow. "Like this? Like what?"

"Like total weirdos, that's what."

Fa makes a face at Khem. "Whatever..." She stood up, toweing over Sah and Khem.

Khem turns to Sah. "Ok, are you done now?"

Sah nods. "Yeah, I am actually."

"Good, 'cause I'm hungry. Let's go eat something first. Celebrate the last day of our personalness."

Fa laughs. "Great vocabulary, Khem."

"I know, seriously," Sah agrees, laughing along.

Khem sighs, getting up. "So do you guys wanna go or not...?"

Sah nods. "Sure, I mean-" Her phone rings. She answers it. "Yes?"

"We've had a change of plans again. You guys are done, right?"

"Yes..." Sah answers hesitantly, glancing at Khem and Fa.

"I'm waiting for you at the front of the building. Come down right now, ok?"

"Ka."

"Ok, that's all. Bye na."

Before Sah had a chance to answer back, the line went dead.

Boss had ended the call on both Khem and Sah.

Fa turns to Sah. "What did he say?"

"How did you know it was Boss? I didn't say his name or anything..."

"Oh please, Sah. You only talk that nicely to you parents, Kris, and Boss...," Khem answers. She regrets it immediately after saying Kris' name. "Sah, I'm sorry... I didn't mean to mention his name to you again. Not after they all ditched us...I'm really sorry."

Sah shrugs, trying to stay strong. "The past is the past, right?"

Fa nods, walking to hug Sah.

Sah smiles. "I'm fine, guys. Honestly."

"So what did Boss say?"

"Oh, that we were- SHIT! We have to go down right now..."

----------

The three of them take the elevator from the 15th floor down to the 1st floor and run outside, looking for Boss' car.

"Good, you guys are here."

Khem smiles nervously. "So...where are we going lor ka?"

"Imperial Queen's Park," Boss answers, not looking up. He motions for them to get into the van.

The three of them got on the van and closed the door behind them.

Boss turns to the driver. "We can go now."

----------

They arrive at Imperial Queen's Park right on time. They hurried to their seats. Many news reporters were already crowded in the main hall, waiting to get a glimpse of the new girl band. Even before their debut, the news reporters already had a name for them: model angels. Why? Probably because of the girls' heights.

Boss goes up on stage. "Thank you all news and media reporters for coming today...the opening of SKF Angels."

The crowd applauds as Fa, Khem, and Sah go up on stage and take their places for their new single, "Girls Fly High". After the performance by the girls, they sat down next to Boss.

News reporters crowded who place.

"Excuse me, but what are your real names?" one reporter asked.

"We're Savika, Khemanit, and Fahrung ka," Khem answers, smiling.

"Many people are curious about your heights. Is it ok if I ask what they are?" a rookie media reporter asks, nervous.

Fah smiles at the rookie. "Sure; I'm Fa, and I'm 179 cm. Sah's 171 and Khem's 174."

God, I feel so short, Sah thought. Oh well, its' tall enough, right?

Another reporter turns to Sah. "And you're Sah, right?"

Sah nods. "Ka, I'm Sah."

"People are wondering about your ethnicity..." the reporter starts, trailing.

"I'm part Thai, Cambodian, Indian, Middle Eastern, Chinese, British, and Mohn ka but mostly Thai."

"British? So you cosider yourself a lookrung?" another reporter asks.

"No ka, not lookrung at all. My parents are somewhat lookrung but not me. Besides, my dad's dad is the one who's British."

After questioning Sah, the other reporters turn to Khem.

"Khem, how did SKF form?" a reporter asks, trying to jot down notes.

"Well, umm...Sah, Fa, and I were friends since high school. We went to the same university as well. So then we went to this audition and landed here."

"Judging by each of your heights, especially Fa's, why didn't you girls decide to become models instead?" another reporter asks.

Fa smiles. "I really don't know for Sah and Khem, but I've actually wanted to become a model but I guess that's just not how it was destined to be."

Time goes by as the reporters ask each member of SKF Angels numerous questions. At the end of 30 minutes, the members of SKF Angels were excused backstage. The only ones remaining on stage were Boss and Sailom, the girls' personal manager.

----------

Khem, Fa, and Sah were finally backstage and relaxing.

"I was so scared and nervous that I would do something wrong..." Khem says, getting dressed into her normal clothes.

Sah sighed. "I wonder how they knew so much about us."

"They probably went searching..." Fa replies, before continuing again: "...but then again they probably created some of the questions themselves anyhow. I mean they could've seen our heights when we rose and they could've guessed that you were totally mixed, Sah."

Khem raises an eyebrow. "I wonder what happens from now."

A man runs in, bumping into Fa's back.

"Watch where you're going!" Fa shouts, angry.

The man looks up. It was Vier.

"Is that you, Vier?" Fa asks, surprised.

Vier nods. "Yes. And excuse me, I've got to go."

Before Fa could ask him anything, he was off again.

Fa turns to her friends. "What happened 3 years ago?"

Khem shrugs. "I heard rumors, but none of it makes sense for them to break up with us."

"Maybe they're hiding something," Sah puts in.

"...maybe Sah's right, Khem."

"How? And even if she is right, what is it that they're hiding?"

Sah shrugs. "I don't know but the rumors I heard had something to do with illegal stuff."

Fa's eyes were wide. "Illegal stuff? I don't think that Ta, Vier, and Kris would do anything like that..."

Khem nods. "I don't think that that's true either."

"But then what else could it be?" Sah asks, curious.

"I don't know but I'm going to find it out..." Khem answers, determined.

Behind the door, Vier was listening in on their conversation. He missed Fa terribly but what could he do? If he told the girls the truth, they would be in danger. Everyone who knew their secret were in danger. So…it was best to leave his heart longing for Fa. He may not have Fa, but at least she would be safe from them.​

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wahhhh, I love it so far....so let me guess...Kris gets with Sah, Vier with Fah, and Ta with Khem? right?....that's cool how you did their names

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I really want to know the whole reason why Vier,Kris and Ta broke up with Fah, Sah and Khem....

irin92

sarNie Egg
i like it a lot, thanks for writing. right now im totally in love with tengneung, pinky, pancake, and win...not too fond of vier though. anyways, so this kwang person is miss thailand universe? she's pretty too. is she going to be in a lakorn anytime soon? i really wanna see her, she looks interesting. well...umm so you used the actors/actresses' real names and shortened them? coolz.

555+ you'll find out soon. Sorry for the numerous typos, I just saw when I was about to post chapter 2. Thanks for the comment na ja, Irin...and everyone else as well LOL. As for Kwang, yes she's MTU '07. But I don't know if she'll have a lakorn coming out. I was going to put Ken in this but then I checked and he was shorter than Kwang so the only decent guy I could get that was taller than 179 cm was Vier...

----------

Chapter Two

"Kris, don't make me smack you!" Ta warns, glaring at Kris' babyish behavior.

Kris laughs, having a lot of fun meddling with Ta. "...I won't."

Ta continues to glare at Kris. "Yes you will. I said so and I'm the one in charge here."

"How come you're in charge? I'm the secret agent and you're the actor. Who's in charge here, huh?"

Ta sighs. "You think I wanted to become an actor? All I wanted to do was escape from that living hell we were in." He looks around. "By the way, where's Vier? Isn't he supposed to come back already?"

Kris shrugged. "He probably ditched us. His mom is rich and so is his dad. I don't think he'll be staying here in this mess. His parents will do anything to keep him out of trouble...besides, I don't think that he'll appreciate you being open to the public again."

"What did you want me to do? Starve to death? I needed a job and that manager offered me one. Is it so wrong that I accepted?" Ta asks.

"No, but it could get us in trouble. I mean, they've got an eye of an eagle."

"They're not going to find us," Ta assures, even though he himself was uncertain. "They're never going to find us."

Kris stretches his arms out and accidentally knocks a picture frame onto the floor. "SHIT." He picks it up, realizing that this was the last picture he had of Sah. The tears he had been trying to hold ran freely down his face and onto his uniform.

Ta turns to see what had happened. He sees Kris crying. "...Kris, you ok?"

Kris nods. "I guess. I mean, it's no use right? We're never going to see them ever again."

Before Ta could reply, Vier opens the door and comes in, his face worried.

"What's wrong, Vier?" Ta asks, curious. "Did your parents kick you out of the house?"

Vier turns to Ta, giving him a deadly stare. "DON'T YOU DARE SAY A WORD," he warns Ta before heading to the back of the room.

Kris got up and followed Vier. "Vier, is everything ok?"

"IS EVERYTHING OK? I CAN'T BELIEVE TA. WHY THE HELL DID HE ACCEPT THAT JOB? HE'S GOING TO MAKE US ALL DEAD BY TOMORROW."

Ta gets up and angrily walks over to Kris and Vier. He turns directly to Vier, staring into Vier's dark brown eyes. "My fault? Oh please, Vier. You wouldn't know how Kris and I feel even if you wanted to. You're rich, we're poor...remember? Your mom can get you out of any mess, but us? We're stuck at this living hell to fend for ourselves. That guy offered me a job and I accepted. Is that so wrong?"

Vier turns to Ta, his face filled with anger. "AT LEAST I DIDN'T TRY MAKING BOTH OF MY FRIENDS DIE BY GETTING A PUBLIC JOB."

Kris sighs. "You two, stop. It's not making anything better if we start shouting at each other. We should try figuring out a way to stop them from finding us."

"They probably already know where we are, Kris. And haven't we tried figuring out a way 3 years ago?" Vier asks rhetorically.

Ta turns away, not wanting to get into a fight with Vier anymore. He walks up the stairs and slams the door of his bedroom.

Kris turns to Vier. "Give him a break, Vier. You know that out of the 3 of us, he's the one that's had it the worst. His sister dying...breaking up with Khem...his parents ditching him...us fighting...them trying to find us...-"

"Still, that doesn't give him an excuse to do this!" Vier replies, getting angrier by the moment.

"It's not his fault, ok? Don't you understand that we're all in this together?"

"In this together? ...we're probably not going to see tomorrow so I suggest we move away from here."

"Move away? They'll find us anywhere we go. Maybe we should just give it to them..."

"Kris! Are you out of your minds? If they get it, not only us but the whole country will be in a living hell."

Kris shrugs. "So? We've been suffering long enough to keep this horrid secret. Why can't we just tell the police? Better yet...my boss?"

Vier stares at Kris as if he were crazy. "You can't! Don't you dare, Kris."

"Why, huh? Why can't I just tell my boss? I'm sure he's professional enough not to be one of them."

Ta comes out of his bedroom and pokes his head down the stairs. "Kris, don't. I'm serious, ok? Remember what happened last time we tried?"

Kris tries to protest. "But-"

"No buts, Kris. No is no, understand?" Vier commands.

Kris nods his head bitterly before running out of the townhouse, frustrated and alone. Why didn't anyone understand him? This was none of his fault, yet he couldn't do anything against it. The item had nothing to do with him at all yet he had also received the punishment. He didn't get it; they were doing something good yet no one understood them. People wrote rumors that they were illegal traders and mafias but in truth, they were just trying to protect an item that meant the world to both Ta and Vier.

----------

On the way back from Imperial's Queen Park, there was a human/car accident. Sah, Fa, and Khem hurried out of the van to see what had happened. A man was lying on the floor, holding his head in pain. Fa quickly tries to first aid the man but he refuses, saying that he was fine. The man tries getting up but falls back down instantly. Sah on the other hand was shocked. The man they had hit was in fact Kris.

Sah turns to Khem, tears in her eyes. "Kris-"

Khem consoles her friend, trying to stay brave. "He's going to be ok, Sah."

Fa turns to Khem and Sah. "Guys? ...Kris just fainted."

Sah hurries to Kris' side. "Kris? Kris! Kris are you ok? KRIS!"

No reply.

Khem turns to the driver. "Get us to the closest hospital!"

Before the driver could reply, Kris opens one eye and says, "d...d...do- don't...."

Sah turns to Kris. "Kris! Kris do you hear me?"

However, Kris had become unconscious again.

Khem gets up. "Sah, let's take Kris home, ok?"

Fa nods. "Yeah, were should get him home. He evidently doesn't want to go to the hospital..."

The 2 help Sah take Kris to the van. Some time later, they arrive at the girls' condo.

----------

4 hours had passed since the incident.

Fa turns to Khem, whispering. "Is he going to be ok? I feel so bad for Sah. No matter how hard he tries to break her heart, she still loves him no matter what."

Khem sighs, whispering back. "I know...I wish there was something we could do."

As for Sah, she was sitting next to her own bed, crying softly next to Kris. Although she promised to forget him, she just couldn't.

Slowly, Kris opens his eyes. He looks around the room, confused as he sees Sah next to him. "....Sah?"

Sah wipes away her tears from her eyes. "Kris? I'm...I'm so glad you're ok."

Kris tries to smile, but remembers that he cannot tell Sah a thing. "I'd better...go."

Sah raises an eyebrow, trying to hold back her tears. "Why? Why must you go? Don't you know how long I've waited to see you again?"

Kris sighs. "We're over, Sah. Don't try to rekindle the flames cause..cause...cause it won't work."

Sah hugs Kris, not letting him go. The tears she held came down her face. "Tell me, Kris! Tell me that you don't love me anymore!" she challenges.

"....Sah, please. I, I can't," Kris replies, not looking into Sah's eyes. You cannot stay with her, you idiot. She'll be in danger if she knows about it.

"Can't what?" she asks back, knowing that Kris was hiding something. "Tell me, Kris! Tell me what you've been hiding from us!"

Kris looks around, worried. "Us? You mean Khem and Fa are here?"

Sah nods. "Yes; this is our condo."

Kris tries to get up but Sah doesn't let him. "Sah..."

"Kris, you know how much I've suffered? How much pain I've gone through?"

Kris sighs. "You think you're the only one hurt, huh? I've been wanting to die since the day I broke up with you! You never understand! I'm doing this for you, Sah. Don't you get it? If you know, then we'll all be in trouble!"

Sah is shocked by Kris' words. "I...I didn't know. I thought you broke up with me because you had someone else!" she replies, crying.

Kris couldn't resist and hugs Sah, stroking her head and letting her cry on his shoulders. "Sah, listen to me. I love you with all my heart, understand? It's just that...well, it's complicated. And no one can ever know."

"Why, Kris? If you love me then...why are you keeping a secret from me? I thought that people who love each other don't keep secrets!"

"Sah, please. I...I just can't tell you and risk them coming after you."

Sah raises an eyebrow. "Come after me? I don't care, Kris...as long as we'll be together."

Kris tries to stop himself but can't. "Sah..." He looks into her eyes. "I..." Without hesitating any longer, he leans in and hugs Sah, feeling the warmth of her body next to his. "I'm so sorry, Sah. I should've told you but...I was a coward. And I didn't want you in trouble."

"Kris, it's ok. I'm brave enough. No one's going to know that I know, ok? And I'm not going to let people hurt me that easily."

"It's-" Before Kris could finish his sentence, the lights went out. Accidental power failure or...​

n_naruk

This is really such a big mystery...I really want to know what the "secret" that the guys are keeping from the girls is---Uh oh! The power went off---Could it be "them" doing that?

Thanks for the update Grace :)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wahhh....Kris and Sah....how sad....oh, the lights turn off...

Grace, I like how you wrote the format in....

Thanks for all the wonderful comments, I really enjoyed reading them LOL.

----------

Chapter Three

Khem and Fa hurried into Sah's bedroom, each carrying a flashlight.

"Sah, can I borrow your cellphone?" Fa asks.

Sah nodded, handing Fa her cellphone. "What for?"

"Fa was going to call the electricity authorities," Khem explained. "...but then I forgot my cell at the hotel and Fa's ran out of battery."

Kris sighs. "I don't think it will do any good calling the authorities. We should go, now."

Khem turns to Kris, raising an eyebrow. "What? Why?"

"I'll tell you guys later, ok? Right now we should really get going..."

Sah turns to her friends, pleading them with her eyes. "Please?"

"Oh alright," Fa replies, getting up. "...but where to?"

Kris shrugs. "I'm guessing our apartment but let me call the guys first."

"They guys? Does that mean you guys are still together?" Khem asks, crossing her fingers.

Kris nods, taking out his cellphone and dialing Vier's number.

"Kris, where are you? The bastards came to the townhouse and cut all the wires. Ta and I are about to go to my house..."

"Vier, I'm at the girls' condo right now-"

Vier cuts in. "What? I told you not to tell them anything."

Kris sighs. "...they've come to power down the girls' condo, too. I can't believe this."

Ta takes the phone from Vier. "Kris, go to Vier's estate, ok? He called his mom and well, his mom said it was ok."

Kris raises an eyebrow in surprise. "She did?"

"Yeah. Weird, isn't it...?" Vier asks, taking the phone back.

"Ok then, I'll see you guys soon ok? And I think I'll take the girls with me."

"WHAT? YOU CAN'T, KRIS. THEY'RE GOING TO GET IN TROUBLE..." Vier protests.

Kris sighs. "Vier, do the math. Do you think that they don't know that the girls are here?"

"Oh alright," Vier mumbles into the phone. "See you ASAP."

"Ahuh, ok bye na," Kris agrees, ending the call. He turns to the girls. "Ok, Vier says that we'll go to his estate first...then figure out something to do."

"You better tell me what's going on before I go ANYWHERE with you," Khem warns, getting up.

Fa nods in agreement, turning to Sah. "What did Kris tell you, huh?"

Sah shrugs. "He was going to tell me but then the lights went out first."

Kris sighs. "Guys, we don't have any time left." He turns to Fa and Khem. "Please, trust me this once?"

Fa turns to Sah, raising an eyebrow. "If Sah goes we'll go."

Khem turns to Fa. "We will? ...ok, fine." She turns to Kris. "But you better tell us what's going on."

Kris nods. "Sure, once we get out of here..."

Sah, Khem, Fa, and Kris got out of the condo and into a taxi.

"Where to?" the taxi driver asks.

"Petchkasem road krub...Kanarod Estate," Kris replies.

The taxi driver nods, clicking on the meter button.

----------

Ta and Vier hurried down the stairs and out the front door, looking around to see if any of them were lurking nearby. The guys got into Vier's car and they drove off to the Kanarod Estate on Petchkasem road.

Vier turns to Ta. "We're going to have so much explaining to do."

Ta sighs. "How did they know where the girls lived? Oh god, we're going to all die."

Vier keeps quiet.

Ta turns to him. "What? ...what are you hiding?"

"Well...some guy called me using Khem's number and I picked up. When the guy...or girl heard my voice they ended the call."

"Does that mean that the guy...or girl on the other end of the line was them? And they found Khem's cell?" Ta asks, worried.

Vier shrugs. "Maybe, maybe not. Did you hear the girls new debut as SKF Angels? I bet someone followed them home after realizing they had something to do with us. I can't believe this...we spent years trying to cover that we had nothing to do with the girls and now everything's destroyed."

Ta wasn't convinced. "Maybe the guys saw Kris with them."

Vier doesn't answer and continues driving. He turns another corner and arrives at the estate.

----------

Half an hours later and the girls plus Kris arrived. Vier went outside to get them.

"Kris, you've got a lot of explaining to do..." Vier warned.

Fa tries to hide from Vier's glare.

Kris, Fa, Khem, and Sah followed Vier inside. Mrs. Kanarod was sitting in the sofa opposite of Ta.

"Sawasdee ka," Khem greeted.

Mrs. Kanarod nodded, then turned to Vier. "What happened, huh Vier?"

Vier sighed as he motioned for his friends to sit down. "...they came to the townhouse, and the girls' condo to cut the wires."

"Are you sure, Vier?" Mrs. Kanarod asked.

"Who else could it be, Mom? All our neighbors said that their lights were still working."

Kris nodded in agreement.

Ta turns to Kris. "What are we going to do?" he asks, afraid.

Kris shrugged. "I really don't know."

Vier sighs. "Mom, can my friends stay here for awhile? Before they get a new place?"

Mrs. Kanarod nodded hesitantly. "Sure, but that doesn't mean that they can stay here without doing anything in return."

"We'll do anything ka, Mrs. Kanarod," Sah pipes up, smiling nervously. "Anything that we can do we'll do-" She turns to her friends. "...right, guys?"

Fa and Khem nodded, glaring at the guys.

"I've got to go...make you guys feel at home, ok? I have a meeting in half an hour." With that, Mrs. Kanarod rose and left the estate in her brand new van.

Khem turns to Kris. "...now onto the explaining."

Fa nods in agreement.

Kris sighs, eyeing Ta and Vier.

They shrugged in response.

"Ok, so the thing is that there's this item that the mafias want...something that they can never have. So then well we broke up with you guys because we feared that the guys will come looking for you and hurt you to get the truth to where we were hiding," Kris explains.

Vier nods. "Yeah, but now that you know, you're in danger as well."

"The only reason we told you was because Kris said that somehow they knew where you guys lived," Ta adds.

Vier turns to Khem. "...did you by any chance loose your cellphone?"

Khem nods, embarrassed. "I forgot it at the hotel Imperial Queen's Park."

Fa raises an eyebrow. "How did you know, huh Vier?"

"Someone called me using Khem's number so I picked up," Vier replies.

Khem turns to Ta. "...does that mean that everything you said was a lie?"

Ta nods slowly. "Well..." He turns to Kris and Vier.

They nodded in approval.

"...yes," Ta finishes.

Khem brightens up a little, happy.

Sah and Kris excused themselves to the garden.

Vier stares at Fa, but she continues to hides from his gaze. Kris and Sah seem happy together, and now Khem and Ta look like they'll get along...what's wrong with Fa?

n_naruk

"Them" people must of have spy people going after the girls and the guys everywhere they go! STALKER! Lmao! Hrmmm, why is Fa the only one not feeling too happy? Glad that Kris and Sah are happy now. Same for Khem and Ta...but what's wrong with Fa and Wier?

irin92

sarNie Egg
thanks for updating the fanfiction. yeah like noyv i also want to know why fa is hiding something... hopefully it isnt anything bad that will make them mad at each other again cause then there will be no sweet cute moments.

Well, you'll see haha. Anyways, about "them"...they're kinda like high in power and stuff so no one can really do anything much against them.​

Chapter Four

"Wait up, Fa!" Vier calls after his ex-girlfriend.

Fa turns, tears in her eyes. "Why did you lie to my friends?"

Vier stopped, raising an eyebrow. "What do you mean? We told you the truth already...."

"You think that I didn't hear what you guys said when at the graduation ball?" Fa asks, challenging him.

"Fa, what are you talking about?"

"You know very well what I am talking about! Why did you lie to Sah and Khem?"

"I didn't lie!" Vier protests, shaking.

"Didn't lie? I heard you, ok?" Fa reminded. "I heard everything you guys said. I know why they're after you."

Vier froze. "What do you mean, Fa? We didn't say anything wrong."

Fa shrugs. "I know what I heard, ok? You might be able to lie to Sah and Khem but don't think that you can lie to me."

"Tell me, Fa. Tell me so that I can clarify everything," Vier commands, shaking Fa.

Fa hesitates. "I went to the bathroom while Khem was busy MCing and Sah was busy dancing. When I came out, I saw you guys with a bunch of older people...in suits. I didn't think anything of it so I kind of walked away, until I heard the group of guys threatening you. So then I stopped and hid behind the curtains. I might've not heard everything but I did hear that you guys were trading with the men and then you broke off the deal so they came after you."

"Fa, that's not the whole thing you heard. The truth is...-" Before Vier could finish his sentence, Fa had already walked away without even looking back. He sighs, worried and loosing hope. Why can't Fa just understand? The guys acted as if they were good people. They got my parents to work with them...and Ta's ex-millionaire uncle, too. So then we believe them. Was that so wrong? But then their deals became more...dangerous. We backed out of the deal, not giving the item that they wanted. Thank god we didn't give them what we wanted or- Vier's thoughts were interupted by the sound of kitchenware crashing onto the floor. "Oh great," Vier tells himself before heading over to the kitchen to see what was wrong.

Kris looked up, the word sorry plastered all over his face. "Sorry..."

Vier sighs. "What now, huh? What stupid thing were you about to do again?"

"I wasn't about to do anything stupid!" Kris protests. "I was cooking."

"Oh please, Kris. Since when did you cook?" Vier looks around. "And where's Ta?"

"Here," Ta shouts from the dining room. Khem was with him.

"Vier, wasn't Fa with you? Where is she right now anyways...?" Sah asks, looking around.

Vier shrugs. "I don't know. Apparently she thinks that we're lying."

Khem turns to Ta. "You're not lying, are you?"

Ta raises an eyebrow. "And you think we are? Oh please..."

Sah chuckes. "Please what, Ta? Please forgive me for all the bad, horrible, ugly things I've said?"

Ta shot Sah a what-did-you-say-that-for stare, evidently not pleased. "Sah, if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it - it's not like we're making you talk, are we? ...besides, the things you should say are nice things, like 'we should leave Ta and Khem alone together so they can have fun'..."

Sah shrugs, then walks away to sit next to Khem.

Kris brough out the food he had made onto the dining table. "Hope you guys can eat this, ok? I'm not that good but I've learned a few tricks from my Dad."

Khem turns to Kris. "As long as it's not burnt or sour, I'm sure I can handle it."

Kris smiled, then sat down next to Ta.

Vier sighs. "Guys, I'l go look for Fa ok?"

They all nodded yes.

Without waiting for Vier and Fa's return, Khem spoons herself some of Kris' khao dtom kai.

Kris turns to Khem. "Is it ok?"

Khem nods, licking her lips. "It's great, really."

Kris smiled, happy. He spoons Sah some of his khao phad moo. "Here."

Sah nods, smiling. "Thanks," she says to him.

Ta rolls his eyes. "I'm SO making dinner tomorrow."

Khem raised an eyebrow. "Huh? Why? ...you know that you can't cook, right?"

"Hey! I've learned a few things from Kris' dad too!" Ta protests.

Kris laughs. "You stayed with him for 1 whole day, wow you must know so much..."

Fa comes running into the room, looking around. "Vier's not here, right?"

They all shook their heads no.

"Good," Fa replies, sitting down next to Kris. "What's for dinner?"

Kris smiled. "Homemade food by me. You think you can handle it, Fa?"

Fa nods. "Sure, why not? I've had to eat burnt and sour food before..."

Vier comes running back in, surprised to see Fa sitting next to Kris in the dining room. "Fa-"

"Don't," Fa warns, looking away and concentrating back on her food.

Sah shrugged. "Sit down, Vier. Kris' food is awesome!"

Vier raises an eyebrow. "Now that's a first."

Kris turns to Vier. "Hey, shut up and eat or you're not getting any food!"

"This is my house, Kris. My dining table. My kitchenware. My food," Vier reminded.

Kris shrugged. "Whatever, jeez."

Vier sat across from Fa, but she continues to concentrate on everything apart from him. "Fa-"

Fa turns. "I don't want to hear whatever you're saying, ok?"

Khem sighs. "Stop it, ok?" She turns to Fa. "And what's wrong with you, huh? Stop staying mad for so long." She laughs. "I heard there's this actress flirting with Vier-"

Fa ignores Khem's two-cents on the subject.

Vier, on the other hand, turned and gave Khem a what-did-you-say-that-for-now-she's-going-to-stay-forever-mad stare. "Khem..."

Khem shrugged. "Sorry, jeez. I was trying to make things better."

Ta turns to Kris. "Do you think they'll find us here?"

"I don't know but hopefully Vier's guards can handle them," Kris replies. "I'd hate to move somewhere again."

Vier sighs. "...my mom's not going to let you guys stay long, you know that right?"

Everyone nods.

Kris turns to Vier. "Do you think that we could go to your resort in Samui?"

Vier shrugs. "I really don't know but if we are, we should hurry and not leave a trace."

Khem sighs, turning to Fa and Sah. "...don't we have a recording session on Tuesday?"

Fa nods. "Yeah, then what are we going to do?"

Malai runs into the dining room, handing Vier the newspaper. "Khun Vier ka, Khun Kris is on the head news along with SKF Angels..."

Vier quickly grabbed the newspaper and flipped through its pages "Oh shit, now we know where all the mess came from." He turns to Kris. "Kris-"

"What? Was it my fault that the girls nearly ran me over?" Kris asks, protesting.

Sah nodded. "It was our fault. We were in a hurry so then we told the driver to go faster..."

Fa sighs. "Our lives are totally destroyed..."

Kris took the newspaper from Vier, looking through the papers. "Sah, there are rumors about...us."

Sah raises an eyebrow, surprised. "What? How? All I did outside was help you into the van."

Fa turns to Sah. "...what DID you guys do inside then, huh?"

Sah eyes Kris, blushing. "Nothing, nothing."

Kris sighs. "Now what are we going to do? The girls are a public figure, and so is Ta. We're never going to escape from those freaking bastards."

"There's got to be a way," Ta puts in. "...but what?"​

irin92

sarNie Egg
thank you for updating na. i really like it so far, its so interesting! anyways, hope you update again soon.