Four Sisters: Love Only Once

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Thank you everyone for reading. I will have updates this weekend, have a project that I need to get done before I can think about my fanfic. Again, thanks for reading my fanfic, readers. If you see anything out of order, please do inform me since this is my first fanfic :)

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Thanks everyone for reading my fanfic.

--------------

Toey woke up to find herself in bed with Mark and was sorry for herself because she didn’t stop him but cooperate. She quickly got out of bed and dressed before heading out but stopped in the living room. She glanced around the room then looked up at the clock to see that it’s already 8:25 and went into the kitchen to prepare breakfast for him before leaving. Before leaving, she wrote him a message, “A sad thing in life is that sometimes you meet someone who means a lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be and you just have to let go. ~Toey.” Toey took the taxi to Uncle Lata’s home and sneak into her room but met Ja coming out of her room.

“Toey, you’re back,” say Ja. “Yea, I’m home,” answer Toey. “How’s Mint?” ask Ja, “Is she feeling better now?” Toey hesitated then nodded. “That’s good, we’ll be downstairs for breakfast, join us after you’re done washing up?” “I already ate breakfast with Mint, I am tire, I’m going to be in my room,” say Toey quickly going to her room without Ja’s response. Ja stared at Toey then head downstairs.

Ja went downstairs to help but the housekeeper wouldn’t let her therefore she went outside to take a walk by the little pond in the back. Tui was in his room looking out the window and saw her walking which he just stand looking out his window at her. After a while of looking at her, he went downstairs and out to the back. He came behind her, “You sure woke up early today,” making her turn quickly to face him. “What are you doing here?” she asked. “Just taking a stroll, is your sister home yet?” “She’s up in her room,” Ja say, “if you don’t have anything to talk to me about, I’m going to return inside, have a good morning stroll.” Tui grab onto her hand, “take a stroll with me, I don’t want to take a morning stroll alone and since you’re here might as well take a stroll with me,” he say. After a while and haven’t say anything to him, Tui took her on a stroll holding onto her hand. “Today’s a good day, what are you doing today?” he ask while she’s shock at his behavior today. “Nothing, if Toey’s ready to go home then we’ll be returning home,” Ja say. “Don’t you want to stay?” he asks. “I have no reason to stay besides the reason we’re here is soley because of Toey,” she says stopping her track when she notice that Tui is taking her to the farther part of the pond. Tui turn back to look at her, “Are you here acting as Toey’s guardian?” “I’m only here with her therefore she’s not alone,” answer Ja. “Why can’t any of your other sister come?” he ask still holding onto her hand. “Aff is here working and Rita is at home working therefore I came with Toey,” she said. Just then something trigger her mind wondering why he would ask how come her other sisters didn’t come. She pull her hand away from his grip then, “I’m sorry but I have to go in,” and quickly walk back to the house. “I will get you one of these days,” he says before continuing his stroll thinking of his plans. Inside, “Ja, have you seen Tui?” ask Mrs. Lata. “Yes, he said he’s taking a morning stroll by the pond,” say Ja after a minute of hesitation then excuse herself to go upstairs and knock on Toey’s door before going in. “Toey, are you okay?” ask Ja sitting down on the bed. “Yes,” say Toey from under the cover. “P’Ja, can we go home?” ask Toey beginning to cry. Ja remove the cover and comfort Toey but didn’t ask her about the situation because she didn’t want to further hurt Toey because she thought Toey is sad about Mint’s situation. “Toey, we can go home anytime you want to go home,” say Ja. “What about you and P’Tui?” ask Toey getting up into a sitting position, “you haven’t spend time with him yet, have you?” “No, but I am not worry about that, maybe it’s like you say, maybe it’s best if I don’t continue this promise,” say Ja after a minute of silent. “What do you mean?” ask Toey. “Nothing, it’s just that I feel I’m not ready yet, I still want to be with the family for a while,” say Ja. Ja missed breakfast with Uncle Lata, Aunt Lata and Tui because she’s in a deep conversation with Toey.

Aff awoke to a different surrounding, “Where am I?” and turn around to find Aum lying next to her. She quickly looks under the cover but still has her clothes on and feels better. She got out of bed and went downstairs after washing up in her room to prepare breakfast. A while later, Aum came down with a smile. “I’m hungry for breakfast,” he says. “Breakfast is ready,” say Aff taking a seat across from him but still looks at him. “Why are you looking at me like that?” he ask when he notice she was staring at him. “I want to ask about yesterday night, we didn’t do anything did we?” she asked shyly. Smiling, “No, I came home late and you were sleeping with your head down on your arms in here, so I took you up to my room instead, is that okay?” Aff blushed but didn’t answer him. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t ask you that,” he say then continue eating. After eating, “let me help you then we’ll go shopping and I’m going to take you to meet my friend Tui,” say Aum. “I can clean by myself,” say Aff but Aum insisted that he help to get the work done faster. After cleaning Aum took Aff shopping at the mall.

Mark awoke to find himself alone in bed and got up to wash. When he came out of the restroom, he makes his bed and saw the stain on the bed. Then he thought about what happened last night and sat on the bed. He couldn’t believe he actually slept with her and the thing is the lady is a virgin. What is he going to do? Should he take responsibility? First of all, he doesn’t even know her, maybe Mint knows her? All kinds of question are popping up in his head making him confused about her. After cleaning his room, he went downstairs into the kitchen and saw the breakfast and the note. He wonders what the note meant but figure while eating that it’s about his relationship with Mint. Maybe she knows Mint that’s why her note says to let go and her name is Toey. Mark put the note in his pocket and left the house in search of Toey and wanted to apologize for yesterday and is willing to take responsibility.

More will be posted later...
Once again, thanks for reading :)

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Please update soon! I'm checking every hour for an update!

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Thanks everyone for your post.

-----------

Ja and Toey came downstairs a little after breakfast to tell Uncle Lata and Aunt Lata that they’ll be leaving the day after tomorrow. Tui was outside on the phone with Aum. Ja and Toey wanted to go to the mall to shop before leaving and uncle wanted Tui to take them but Toey told them it’s okay they’ll take the taxi. Uncle then suggested the driver to take them to the mall and they’re okay with it. Tui saw Ja and Toey get into the car leaving the house and got curious. He told Aum on the other line that he’ll have to meet up with them some other time and hung up. He went inside and was told that Ja and Toey will be leaving in two days. He excused himself to go up to his room and think up of a plan to destroy their engagement and make sure Ja doesn’t show up again. He contacted Linda and wants her to come by that night to his place.

At the mall, Aum took Aff into a jewelry store and got her a diamond ring. “What is this for?” she asked when he put it on her finger. “Just something that I want to give you, don’t worry about it,” he say and walk out of the store with a smile. Aff followed Aum out and they went into the clothing department. Aum brought her a lot of clothes even though she didn’t want them. After shopping Aum took Aff to dinner and there he ask her to marry him. “Aff, I know this is a short time to ask this of you but would you marry me?” Aff went silent, “Thanks Aum but I’m working under you therefore I don’t think we should talk about marriage yet. I would like to ask you a question,” say Aff. “Go ahead, anything,” say Aum. “How long do you expect to keep me with you?” ask Aff. “Forever,” was Aum’s answer.

Ja and Toey went looking around when Ja needed to use the restroom. She went into the restroom while Toey went to grab drinks. Inside the restroom, Linda was with her friends and told them about Tui and his fiancée. “Linda, how’s your rich boyfriend?” ask one lady. “Which one? You mean Tui?” ask Linda. “Yes, that one,” say the lady. “We’re doing okay, he spends every night with me a couple days ago because his fiancée is visiting but he’s trying to make her drop the engagement because he doesn’t love her nor like her ever since they’re small, he said that she’s a cry baby, and is dirty and ugly he will never wed her so is going to use me to break up his engagement.” “Have you seen his fiancée?” ask another lady. “No of course not, he doesn’t even want me to see her but I told him that there’s no way I’m going to know how to fight her if I don’t meet her therefore I’m expecting to meet her something this week, then I’ll show her that he’s mine because we’re basically husband and wife already,” say Linda. “Really are you serious about being husband and wife?” ask the first lady. “Of course, he spends the night with me and that makes us husband and wife because we have that bond,” say Linda then they walk out of the bathroom. Ja was in one of the stall and couldn’t believe Tui is that kind of person. Ja came out of the restroom and wash her face then went out to meet Toey. They did a little shopping then head back home.

When they got home, Ja quickly ran up to her room but met Tui at the top of the stairs. When Ja saw Tui, she began to get teary. “Are you okay?” ask Tui. “I’m okay,” say Ja and went into her room and cry herself. Soon afterward, Toey followed and Tui talked to Toey. Toey told Tui about Ja keeping the promise of the elderly and how Ja feels about Tui. Tui began to feel bad about his action but he couldn’t stop his plan because he already told Linda. Toey asked Tui what he feels about marriage but he couldn’t give her an answer, “I hope to get your answer before we leave, P’Tui,” say Toey then went into her room. Tui thought about his plan but marriage isn’t part of his plan.

Mark went to visit Mint but Mint lied that she deleted Toey’s number from her cell and provides no help to Mark. Mark wish Mint luck and left.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Here's more...

After eating dinner, Rita took Nong Gino to his room to finish the dinosaur book before she leaves for the day. In the middle of reading, Nong Gino fell asleep and Rita went to say bye to everyone. Mr. Nampan have Rome take Rita home. During the ride, it was silent with Rita looking out the window and Rome just driving. Rita told Rome to drop her off at the store to grab some medication first then told him that she’ll take the taxi home. “Let me drop you off,” say Rome. “It’s okay, it’s close by therefore I’ll just take the taxi, you can leave, I don’t want to bother you,” say Rita and hail for a taxi.

“Mom, I’m home,” say Rita closing the door behind her but there was no answer. Rita put her stuff on the dining table and went upstairs. She found mother lying on the floor in the restroom unconscious. She called the ambulance and mom was taken to the hospital. She called Ja and told Ja what happened to mother. Ja went into Toey’s room to give her the news before returning to her room.

When she was about to close the door, Tui push the door open. “What do you want?” ask Ja. “Nothing, I just want to talk to you,” he says. “But it’s late, I don’t want to talk, I want to get some rest,” say Ja before trying to close the door again. “Just for a minute,” say Tui not allowing Ja to close the door. “What is it about? I am really tire, I will talk to you tomorrow,” say Ja. “No, I need to talk to you tonight,” he say and push into her room not knowing that Mr. Lata was coming up the stairs and saw him going into Ja’s room. Mr. Lata begins wondering what Tui is up to to go into Ja’s room. He stood there for a moment before retiring to his room. Tui pushes Ja to the bed before Ja can say anything. “Let me sleep here with you tonight,” say Tui. “This is not right,” say Ja remembering what heard at the mall. “Nothing, I just want to spend time with you,” say Tui. “I’m too tire, please leave,” say Ja. “No,” he say and got inside the cover and hug Ja from behind. “You smelled good,” he says then take in her smell and close his eyes. Ja was too tire to say anything and fell asleep. That night, Mr. Lata couldn’t sleep for he has no idea what Tui is planning to do with Ja and doesn’t want Ja to be embarrassed because of Tui’s careless behavior.

“Mom, are you feeling well?” ask Rita when Mrs. Jensen stirred in bed. “Where are we?” ask Mrs. Jensen. “We’re at the hospital, mother,” answered Rita. “I’m feeling better,” say Mrs. Jensen. “The doctor say you need to rest and stop worrying because that is going to hurt you more because of your situation, mother,” say Rita holding onto mom’s hand. “Don’t worry about me,” say Mrs. Jensen, “I’m more worry about you and your sisters.” “Mom, you don’t have to worry about us, we’re old enough to take care of ourselves, it’s time we take care of you,” say Rita. Then the doctor came in to check on Mrs. Jensen and Rita went outside to make a phone call to Mr. Nampan letting him know that she won’t be in for work today because her mother is hospitalized.
Nong Gino wasn’t too happy when he was told that Rita will not be there today. He demanded that Rita be there because he only wants Rita. Rome was called at work about Nong Gino and had to return home and spend the day with him. While watching a movie with Nong Gino, Ae showed up. “Hello Rome and Nong Gino,” say Ae. “Hello Ae,” say Rome going to give her a hug while Nong Gino just lay on the couch watching the movie. “What happens to Nong Gino?” ask Ae. “He’s not feeling well today,” lie Rome taking Ae to sit on the couch with them. “What are you doing here today?” he asked. “I came here because I call you at work and was told that you’re home with your nephew so I came by to see if both of you want to go out and have fun at the playland then a movie afterward,” say Ae. “That sounds like fun, what do you think Nong Gino?” ask Rome. “I don’t want to go, I am going to wait here until Rita comes,” say Nong Gino. “Rita won’t be here today, Nong Gino, she have other things to take care of,” say Rome, “now, since Ae’s nice to take us out, let’s go out and get some fresh air.” “Yea, Nong Gino, go with auntie Ae to get some fresh air okay? We’ll go see a movie then have ice cream afterward,” say Ae going to sit next to Nong Gino. “Let’s go, Nong Gino,” say Rome. After a couple minutes of thinking, Nong Gino stood up, “okay, I want ice cream,” and went out leaving Rome and Ae looking at each other with a confuse face before they both walk out following Nong Gino.

When Aum and Aff got home, Aff excuse herself to go to her room. While inside her room, she checked her phone and had a voicemail. She listened to the voicemail from Rita that their mother is hospitalized. Aff got worried and call Rita back. “Hello, Rita,” say Aff when Rita picked up her cell. “P’Aff,” say Rita. “How’s mother? Is she out of the hospital?” ask Aff worry. “We’re about to leave the hospital,” say Rita. “What happened to mother?” ask Aff. “I came home from work and found mother unconscious in the bathroom but the doctor say mother will be okay, nothing to worry about,” say Rita. “Okay, if anything comes up, let me know, okay,” say Aff. “Okay, P’Aff, don’t forget it’s going to be mother’s birthday in a week, make sure you’ll available to come home,” say Rita. “That’s right, I will do my best to come home for the celebration, how’s auntie and uncle doing?” say Aff. “Auntie’s out of town for shopping, and uncle’s never home, only once in a while,” say Rita. “Okay,” say Aff before there came a knock at her door, “Rita, I have to go, I will call later, take care of everyone.” “Okay, P’Aff, if there’s anything give us a call,” say Rita then hung up and so did Aff before going to open the door. “Are you talking with someone in there?” ask Aum looking around the room. “No, I’m not talking to anyone,” answer Aff. “I thought you were hiding someone in here so I came to check because you came straight to your room when we got home,” say Aum stepping inside the room. “Why would you think that?” ask Aff. “You have been acting a little strange lately and your questions make me think you want to go away from here,” say Aum, “are you not happy here?” Aff hesitated for a moment before answering with a smile, “of course I like it here, you’re a really good person, I don’t know how I would have been if it were to be someone else.” “why do I feel like you’re lying?” ask Aum walking towards Aff until they’re inches apart. Aff stared at him without blinking, “I’m not lying.” Aum only stares at Aff before he pulls her in for a hug, “I was just kidding with you, I don’t think you’ll leave me right?” Aff nodded her head after a while and just stand there for his hug. Then Aum releases her only to kiss her and while kissing, they’re moving closer to the bed.

Toey woke up the next morning and went out for breakfast when she saw Tui coming out of Ja’s room. Toey hid behind the wall and once Tui is downstair went into Ja’s room. Ja was still asleep when Toey went in. “P’Ja,” say Toey lowly looking at Ja sleeping peacefully. After a while, Toey went out down to breakfast. Tui was eating along with his parents when Toey came down. “Nong Toey, breakfast is ready, is Ja coming down?” ask Mrs. Lata. “I thought Ja already came down, I will go check on her,” say Toey pretending like she didn’t know. “That’s fine, let her rest, tonight we’re going to have a gathering here before you and Ja leaves,” say Mrs. Lata. Tui pretended like the conversation doesn’t interest him and keeps on focusing on his breakfast. “Yea, Mrs. Lata is going to take you and Ja out to get your dress, we as your uncle and aunt want to do a little gathering for you two before you leave, since we don’t know when we’ll get to see each other again,” say Mr. Lata. “We will see each other at times even if not often, we’ll be going back and forth,” say Toey with a smile, “besides mother would really like to see you just like the old time.” “Tui, are you going to go to work today?” ask Mr. Lata. “Yes, I have some business with Aum to take care of,” answer Tui. “Make sure you get home early for the gathering because Nong Toey and Nong Ja will be returning tomorrow afternoon,” say Mr. Lata. Tui got up, “I am done eating, I will be leaving,” and left. “Uncle and Auntie, you don’t need to do the gathering,” say Toey. “It’s not a problem, Nong Toey, just something we want to do before your return, besides we’ll be going out of country for a month or so for business purpose, but we’ll visit your mother before we leave,” say Mrs. Lata. “Is P’Tui going out of country too?” ask Toey. “No he will not, he’s taking care of the business here while we’re going out,” say Mr. Lata. “Oh,” say Toey. Just then Ja came downstairs. “I’m sorry I’m late,” say Ja as she’s sitting down next to Toey. “You missed the news,” say Toey with a smile. “What news?” ask Ja looking at the three of them. “We’re having a gathering tonight therefore I’m going to take both of you shopping and get ready for tonight,” say Mrs. Lata. “That’s not necessary, that’s just giving you trouble going through all that,” say Ja. “It’s okay, we’re happy to prepare the gathering and it’s been a long time since we’ve had a gathering,” say Mrs. Lata. “We’ve already decided, Mrs. Lata will take you around and I’ll meet you back here for the gathering,” say Mr. Lata before leaving for work. “Have a good day at work,” say the three ladies then look at each other with a smile. After eating, the three of them heads out shopping.

Will continue later...thanks everyone for reading...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yes, they did but because I don't know how to write scenes like the other authors, I just left it at that :)
HEEHEE the other authors kinda went crazy with these types of scene, but your not alone on my Ateam fanfic had a very simple willing scene just like yours :lol:

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Here's more, sorry for the long wait.

At the shopping mall, Mark went to see Tui about another department store that will be opening since Mark will be designing the place. While waiting for the elevator to open, Mark saw Toey walking with Ja and Mrs. Lata going by laughing and talking. Mark was going to follow her but the elevator door open and instead of following Toey, he went into the elevator and heads to talk to Tui. “Why are you allowing another department?” ask Mark sitting down on the chair in front of Tui. “That’s business, Mark, you know that, everyone needs business otherwise there will be no income,” say Tui looking up at Mark from his work, “Besides, I’m letting you design the working space to get your mind off Mint.” “I don’t need a reminder, Tui, I am slowly getting over it,” say Mark. “That’s good, she’s not good for you, you know of all the ladies that you dated, I don’t like her at all, same with Aum if you were to ask,” say Tui getting back to work. “I guess that’s why I don’t bother to ask why you don’t happen to go places where I would take Mint, she’s a very good lady I just don’t understand her change of heart,” say Mark. “That’s the reason, she’s a very good lady, good lady isn’t all that good you know,” say Tui. “That’s why you dated girls from club?” ask Mark with a smirk. “Be quiet, I don’t have time for this,” say Tui, “hurry and leave otherwise you’ll work on my work.” Mark just sit there with a smile.

After shopping, it was around noon when Mrs. Lata took Ja and Toey to Tui’s office to invite Tui to lunch. Mark was just getting ready to leave when Mrs. Lata open the door and came inside, “Hello Aunt Lata,” say Mark. “Hello Mark,” say Mrs. Lata. “What are you doing here, mom?” ask getting out of his chair. “It’s time for lunch, are you going to go eat?” ask Mrs. gathering.” “Mark isn’t available, mom, he’s busy,” say Tui. “He can obviously make time for tonight besides it’s been a while since your father and I have seen Mark, how are your parents doing?” “My parents are doing well, they’ll be back in another two months or so,” say Mark. “That’s good, your uncle and I will be going there next week so we’ll be able to catch them while they’re there and maybe come together,” say Mrs. Lata. “That’s good, they’ll be happy to meet you there,” say Mark just then Ja and Toey enter. When Toey saw Mark, they stared at each other and Toey drop her bags of clothing she’s been holding. “Are you okay?” ask Ja and Toey bent to pick up the bags. Then Mrs. Lata introduces them. “This is Ja and Toey and this is Mark,” say Mrs. Lata. “Nice to meet you, Mark,” say Ja and Toey at the same time. “Nice to meet you, Ja and Toey,” say Mark. “Mark, don’t you have to go?” ask Tui coming to stand next to Mark. “Of course I’m going because I’m going to lunch with your mom and your sisters,” say Mark. “No you’re not,” say Tui while Ja is smiling at both of them. “Let’s go everyone,” say Mrs. Lata and they all head out. Ja and Toey follow Mrs. Lata while the guys follow them. “You didn’t tell me anything about the gathering,” say Mark, “are you scare I’m going to take Ja from you?” “Of course not, why should I, can’t you see I’m not interested in her? She’s not even city looking girl, she’s more like the country type of girl with no knowledge, why would I get myself involve with a girl like that,” say Tui. “Oh, I believe you,” say Mark then stop and turn to Tui, “if you don’t like her then can I take a chance? If she likes me then I’ll take her since you don’t need her and also because I’m lonely right now,” before heading following them. “You won’t have a chance with her, she doesn’t even match you,” say Tui to himself then ran after Mark.
While eating, Mark kept looking at Toey and Ja and Mrs. Lata both notice Toey keeping her eyes down instead of looking back at him. “Mark, you will attend the gathering tonight right?” ask Mrs. Lata getting Mark’s attention. “Of course he’s going to attend since he’s trying to get to know Ja, maybe they’ll be a great match,” say Tui which saddens Ja upon hearing that. “That’s true, maybe if Ja will give me a chance, I can make her happy,” tease Mark getting back at Tui then look at Ja. “Is that okay with you, Ja?” ask Mark. “Of course that is, Mark is a good man,” says Mrs. Lata, “I would encourage anyone who’s nice and loyal for my girls, and Mark is one of them.” “Thanks, Aunt Lata,” say Mark. “Sure, there is nothing wrong with talking,” say Ja. “Your sister doesn’t talk a lot?” ask Mark to Ja making Ja look at Toey. “Toey isn’t feeling too well, don’t think anything,” say Ja. “that’s fine, it’ll be nice to get to know her, don’t you think if I am unable to get to know you,” say Mark then turn to Tui, “in case my buddy here takes back his word.” “Be quiet, Mark, I’m done with my lunch, I’m going back to work,” say Tui and got up to leave. “We’ll be leaving too,” say Mrs. Lata. “Well, it was great meeting you two and having lunch, I hope we’ll see each other more,” he say to them but was looking only at Toey before excusing himself to go after Tui. After eating, they went home.

Rita and her mom was walking back home when Ae drove by and Nong Gino saw them. Nong Gino pretended that he wants water and for Ae to stop her car. Ae stop her car at the curb and she and Rome went out to buy water at the food stand. Nong Gino slowly sneak out of the car and ran after Rita. When Rita and her mother turn the block, “Rita,” yell Nong Gino and Rita and her mother turn around. “Nong Gino,” say Rita when she saw him huffing for breathe. “Rita,” say Nong Gino running towards Rita for a hug. “What are you doing here? How did you get here? Who brought you here?” ask Rita. “I came with Uncle Rome and Auntie Ae,” say Nong Gino releasing Rita. “Where are they? You’re supposed to be with them, they’ll be looking for you,” say Rita just then remembering that her mother is there also. “Oh, mom, this is Nong Gino, the boy I’m working for,” say Rita, “Nong Gino, this is my mother.” “hello Nong Gino,” say Mrs. Jensen. “Hello,” say Nong Gino. “Does your uncle know you’re here?” ask Mrs. Jensen. “No, I just sneak here when I saw both of you because I don’t want to go to the movie or eat ice cream with them,” say Nong Gino. “Don’t say that your uncle will be looking and worrying for you, you should let them know that you’re here,” say Rita, “let’s go I will take you to your uncle.” “No, I’m not going with Uncle, I want to spend the day with you, can you take me with you?” ask Nong Gino. “That’s not a good idea,” say Rita. “Then I won’t go home,” say Nong Gino and head the opposite direction. “Mom, you stay here and I will be back,” say Rita running towards Nong Gino. “Okay, Nong Gino, you can go with me but we’ll have to call your uncle in a bit when we get home okay,” say Rita and he smile and held onto her hand. Rita, Nong Gino and Mrs. Jensen walked home and while at home, Nong Gino was talking with Mrs. Jensen in the living room while Rita went and prepares some snacks.

Rome and Ae returned to the car to find Nong Gino missing. They searched around before Rome decided to call the police when his phone rang. “Hello,” he answered. “Hello,” say Rita. “Who’s this?” he asked. “Rita, sir, I want to tell you that I have Nong Gino with me, I will send him home in a while.” “Where are you at? How did you get him? Do you know what problem you caused just taking him without notifying anyone?” he asked angrily. “I’m sorry, sir, I didn’t mean to it’s just that…” she says but was interrupted by Rome, “Where are you? I’m coming to pick him up right now.” “Sir, he’s sleeping but you can come for him,” she says and gave him the address. Within minutes, he and Ae got there and went inside. Ae got mad and went to slap Rita for taking Nong Gino, “Who do you think you are to just take him when he’s going with me and Rome to watch a movie and eat ice cream.” Rita hit the table and Rome stood at the door. Just then Mrs. Jensen came downstairs because she heard the commotion, “what’s happening, Rita?” ask Mrs. Jensen coming behind Rome which Rome and the two of them turn to look at Mrs. Jensen. “Mom, it’s nothing, Mr. Nampan is here to pick up Nong Gino,” say Rita going over to her mother pretending like nothing happened. “Hi, I’m Rome Nampan and this is Ae, we’re here to pick up Nong Gino,” say Rome greeting Mrs. Jensen. “Nice to meet you and Ae, I’m Rita’s mom,” say Mrs. Jensen before turning to Rita, “why don’t you get them water and have them wait in the living room until Nong Gino wakes up.” “Yes, mom,” say Rita and have them go to the living room while she goes to get water and snacks. After setting the water and snacks down on the table, she went to sit next to her mother. “We apologize for not informing you sooner that Nong Gino is here with us,” say Mrs. Jensen, “you should wait until he wakes up before taking him, since he’s tire after all the games Rita and Nong Gino played.” “That’s not a problem, we apologize for causing havoc in your home, it’s just that we’re worry about Nong Gino,” say Rome. “if someone would have inform us earlier, it wouldn’t be a problem since no one is taking kids from the street in broad daylight,” say Ae. Just then Mrs. Jensen cough and Rita gave her a handkerchief, “mom, you should go rest upstairs.” “I’m fine here,” say Mrs. Jensen. “Are you not feeling well?” ask Rome. “I’m fine it’s just the weather condition, old people like myself gets sick easily, it’s here and there, the illness,” she say. “Rome, let’s go and we’ll come back for Nong Gino since I don’t want to spend the whole day here waiting for Nong Gino,” say Ae getting up. “Ae, give Nong Gino a couple minutes, it’s not good for us to just leave since we’re here,” say Rome. “I’ll wait for you outside,” say Ae and went out. “I’m sorry about her attitude, she’s not in a good mood lately,” say Rome after watching Ae leave. “That’s okay,” say Mrs. Jensen, “if you want I can have Rita drop Nong Gino off at your place when Nong Gino wakes up.” “I will come back to pick him up,” say Rome before excusing himself. Mrs. Jensen asked Rita what happened and Rita lied to her mother about what happened.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Rome and Ae went to watch a movie but the whole time, Rome was thinking about Rita and her situation. He couldn’t concentrate on the movie while Ae is just snacking on the popcorns. When the movie is over, Ae and Rome went to pick up Nong Gino at Rita’s place. Nong Gino just got up and was upstairs in Rita’s room with Rita when Rome came upstairs to find Rita and Nong Gino reading together. “Uh, it’s time to leave, Nong Gino,” say Rome sticking his head inside her room. “Uncle Rome,” says Nong Gino and ran out of the bed to Rome, “how did you know I was here?” “I asked your nanny, she wouldn’t let me worry about you,” say Rome once he picked up Nong Gino. “Did you, Rita?” ask Nong Gino turning to look at her. “Yes, you can’t let them worry about your whereabouts, and I told you we’ll call them to inform them where you are,” say Rita putting away the book. “How did you know this is my room?” she asked when she got closer to them. “Your mother told me,” say Rome. “oh,” say Rita. “Let’s go down, I want to see Mrs. Jensen, she’s been good to me, Uncle,” say Nong Gino. “That’s wonderful, our prince is loved by everyone,” say Rome with a smile. “Let’s go,” say Nong Gino and was put down so he can go downstairs. “I apologize for Ae,” say Rome. “It’s okay, that’s just a misunderstanding,” say Rita before heading downstairs and he followed her. When they got downstairs, Nong Gino was hugging Mrs. Jensen. “It’s time to go,” say Ae at the door. “I don’t want to go yet,” say Nong Gino. “It’s late, Nong Gino can visit myself and Rita when Nong Gino have time, okay,” say Mrs. Jensen. “Promise,” say Nong Gino and ran to Rita, “Promise Rita.” “Yes, anytime you want,” say Rita and sees them out the door.

In the car, “Who is she, Rome?” ask Ae driving. “Who?” ask Rome. “That Rita,” say Ae, “I haven’t seen her before, is she your new maid?” “Rita is Nong Gino’s new nanny,” say Rome paying attention on his driving. “When did she got hire? Was she working for a while since I left out of country? You haven’t been near her have you?” ask Ae. “What are you thinking? She’s working for Nong Gino, not for me besides I only have you,” say Rome. “I’m relief to hear you say that because she sure is pretty, maybe that’s why Nong Gino likes her,” say Ae looking back to Nong Gino who was looking out the window. “Our prince will not fall for her since he’s too small to know what love is,” say Rome. Rome drove to their house then Ae left for home once she greeted Mr. Nampan. Ae didn’t stay for dinner leaving the three guys at the table. “How’s your day today our little prince,” say Mr. Nampan noticing that Nong Gino ate all his food. “Good, grandpa, can I go out every day if Rita isn’t here?” he asked and Rome look at him. “What for?” asked grandpa. “To visit Rita and grandma,” say Nong Gino. “What our prince is trying to say is that if Rita is not going to be here then he’ll go to her,” say Rome looking at Nong Gino. “That is not a problem if Rita is okay but I think the only time she won’t be here is on her days off or have to take care of her mother,” say Mr. Nampan, “therefore our prince should not bother her.” “But Rita say I can visit her and grandma anytime,” say Nong Gino. “But you shouldn’t,” say Rome. “Why?” ask Nong Gino. “Because it’s not good for you to visit her when she’s not here,” say Rome. “I’ll consider what you’re saying, okay, our prince,” say Mr. Nampan. “Okay, grandpa, see uncle, grandma is okay with it,” say Nong Gino. “But I’m not, why are you so close to her?” ask Rome which got Mr. Nampan’s attention. “Because I’m her baby,” say Nong Gino. “What?” ask Rome looking straight at Nong Gino. “I’m her baby,” say Nong Gino. “She’s not your mother,” say Rome getting mad all of a sudden. “Rome,” say Mr. Nampan. “What?” ask Rome with a loud voice that scare Nong Gino who went over to his grandpa. “Go up to your room okay,” say grandpa and Nong Gino went up to his room. Once he’s out of the room, “what is wrong with you? He is still a little kid,” say Mr. Nampan. “I don’t understand why Nong Gino is so close to her?” say Rome standing up. “maybe because Nong Gino found something in her that you don’t,” say Mr. Nampan. “What do you mean?” ask Rome. “Something that little kid sees in the people they like and because Rita can get him to do things that no other can,” say Mr. Nampan. “Nong Gino is good the way he is until she comes into the picture,” say Rome. “why are you worrying all of a sudden?” ask Mr. Nampan. “Because he’s acting weird,” say Rome turning to face his father. “I don’t see that as a problem,” say Mr. Nampan, “Unless you see that as a problem.” “Of course, he’ll start to go out and be where he’s not suppose to be, no one’s to watch him,” say Rome. “That’s enough, you’re just overreacting,” say Mr. Nampan, “you think about it,” before leaving to go to his room. Rome couldn’t understand himself why he acted this way.

Aum awoke to find himself hugging Aff who is still asleep. He removes her hair from her face and kisses her lightly on the cheek. “I promise to only marry once and with only one person, it’s fate that brought us together, I don’t care how we met, I won’t let you go,” he say lowly while looking at her sleeping peacefully. When she stirs, he pretended to be sleeping. She turns her face to look at him and smile to herself before removing his hand and getting up to go wash. When she got out of the restroom, Aum was seated on the bed looking straight at her. “You took a while in there,” he tease. “When were you up?” she asked standing in the doorway. “Way before you, you look like an angel sleeping soundly and peacefully,” he say. “why didn’t you wake me? You know you’re late for work,” she say. “That’s because I wasn’t planning on going to work today, but to take you out,” say Aum. “Where to? Just because you’re the boss does not give you the right to be absent from work, what happens if something happen and you’re needed?” ask Aff. “Why are you so worry? Does money mean everything to you?” he asked not aware that she’ll get mad because it’s like an insult to her. “that’s not what I mean, I just think that since you’re the boss, you should be there at work for guidance and all, but if I look like someone who always want money to you then I guess so,” she say then head out of the room. “why are you mad already?” he yell after her. She just ignore him and went to cook breakfast. When he got out of the restroom and went downstair, she set the food on the table and went into the livingroom to watch tv. He went into the livingroom when he notice she’s not in the kitchen, “what are you doing in here? Let’s go eat before the food turns cold,” he say. “I’m not hungry,” she say. “why not? Are you mad already?” he asked sitting down next to her. “I can’t be mad at you,” she say. “then what’s gotten into you?” he ask taking her hand but she pull back. “Nothing,” she say. “tell me what’s wrong, I will listen to you,” he say. “what do you think of me?” she finally ask. “what do you mean what do I think of you,” he ask confused. “I mean about me having you go to work?” she say. “oh, nothing, it just seems like you’re concern about money,” he say. “But did I mentioned money?” she ask. “No,” he answer, “but I wonder why you would auction yourself if not for money. Why do you need that much money?” “personal reason,” she answer. “I thought that you were someone looking for fun until last night,” he say, “I still don’t understand why you did it, you know you could land yourself in someone’s hand,” he say. “I know but it’s a risk I have to take for the situation that I’m in,” she replied. “what situation?” he asked. “It’s nothing big, just my mistake,” she lied, “you can go have breakfast, I’m not hungry.” When he sees that he can’t make her go have breakfast, he went himself. After eating, he left for work. She’s all alone and think about what to do. Just when he left, the phone rang, “Hello,” she answer. “Hello, is Aum home?” ask a lady’s voice. “He went to work,” answer Aff. “Who’s this?” the voice asked. “I’m Aff,” she answer. “Are you the new maid?” she asked. “um..” answer Aff but was cut by the voice, “when he gets home let him know that his mother call,” say the voice. “okay,” Aff answer before hanging up.

At the office, Aum’s mother called him. He told his mother that he is married when his mother told him that she found him a lady and will be returning home with her. When his mother heard that he’s already married without her permission and attendance, she got upset and demanded to know his wife. Aum told her about Aff except that he met her at the auction place. He then called Tui to talk about his problems but wasn’t able to get through to him.

That night, there was a lot of people attending the gathering. Mark was the last one to arrive and he’s with Tui. “Why didn’t you invite Aum?” ask Mark. “I forgot about him, besides it’s not a gathering I would want him to attend,” he say. “Why is that? He won’t take your girl from you,” tease Mark. “like I care? Besides he have his own girl already,” Tui say. “I heard, and is that why you got yourself Linda?” ask Mark. “You know you’re going to hurt Ja’s feeling,” say Mark. “I don’t care about her, if you haven’t known that by now, besides I invited Linda over,” say Tui. “I admire you, Tui but what you’re doing is not right, you shouldn’t embarrass her like that,” say Mark. “How did you know I was going to embarrass her?” ask Tui. “I just know besides how long have we been friends? You know you like to embarrassed people you don’t like,” say Mark, “Especially when it comes to girls.” “We’ll have to see about this one, she may not be embarrass at all,” say Tui with a smirk. “Whatever,” say Mark looking for Toey.

Toey and Ja were with Mrs. Lata and Mr. Lata greeting their friends. After meeting all the friends, a song was put on and everyone started dancing. Mark went over and ask Ja to dance with him. On the dance floor, “you look beautiful,” he say. “thanks,” say Ja blushing. “I heard Tui say you won’t be staying here long,” say Mark. “yes, Toey and I are only here for a couple days, actually tomorrow we’ll be leaving,” say Ja. “That’s sad, I wish you could stay with us longer,” say Mark, “besides why are you here?” “Oh, that, Toey came to visit her friend but since everything’s taken care of, we can go home. Besides only our mother and older sister is home,” say Ja. “her friend?” ask Mark, “do you know what happen to her friend that’s why she came?” “Yes, Mint’s boyfriend cheated on her so Toey came to comfort her,” say Ja. “Mint?” ask Mark. “Yes, her best friend in college, Mint,” say Ja. “What happen to her?” ask Mark getting curious. “Well, like I mentioned earlier, Mint’s boyfriend cheated on her and Toey came to comfort her which I guess she’s okay now because Toey hasn’t went to see Mint for a couple of days now, she kept on asking when we’re leaving,” say Ja, “anyways, you seem interested in the situation.” “of course not I don’t even know your sister and her friend, just that if I know something of your sister, maybe I can talk with her,” he lied. “That’s good, I haven’t seen her talk to anyone, if you want I can introduce you more to her,” say Ja. Just then Mr. and Mrs. Lata went up on stage and made a speech. “Good evening everyone, today we have a special occasion where no one knows, I would like my two daughters, Ja and Toey to come up on stage and my son Tui,” say Mr. Lata. “Time for you to go,” say Mark to Ja who went over to Toey and they both went on stage shortly following was Tui. “Today is a special day for everyone, I would like to introduce my two daughters to everyone, then we’re going to have a wedding,” say Mr. Lata. That shock Ja, Toey, Tui and Mark but not all the others because they were notify of the special occasion except for the youngsters. “A wedding?” ask Tui coming to Mr. Lata. “Yes, Tui, your father and I plan this wedding for you and Ja, it’s time,” say Mrs. Lata. Ja took Mrs. Lata to the side and speak with her but unfortunately she gave in because she didn’t want to embarrass Mr. and Mrs. Lata since there is a lot of people in attendance. Tui was stuck and carries on with the wedding. It was a simple wedding, Tui and Ja exchanged rings then sign the wedding certificate. After all that done, it was time for dance. Tui took Ja to dance and Mark took Toey to dance. “Don’t tell me you have something to do with this,” say Tui angrily. “I don’t, I am as shock as you when Auntie and Uncle announced the wedding,” say Ja. “You need to return home and don’t come back,” he say. “What?” say Ja. “You heard me, don’t pretend you don’t,” he say and held onto her hand hard. “Ouch, you’re hurting me,” say Ja trying to loosen his hold.

to be continued...
thanks everyone...

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
thanks everyone for reading my fanfic.

sorry i have been busy with school work and all but I will have updates this weekend.

if anyone sees anything not good, please let me know, i'm open for suggestions :)

ilOVEyOU

sarNie Hatchling
It's THE BEST> I"VE READ MY DAY!!!
:) plase more more!@!1
omg thanks you OMG SO EZXXCITE PLEASE MORE MORE!