Four Sisters: Love Only Once

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Sorry everyone for keeping you waiting. Here's more update...

He let go of her, “you’re hurting already? How much did I hurt you by holding you?” he says with a teasing smile. “You…excuse me,” say Ja and walk away from Tui towards Uncle and Auntie. Toey and Mark were dancing together but when Toey saw that Ja went to Uncle and Auntie, Toey stop their dance, “I have to go,” and follow Ja. “Toey,” say Mark but Toey just kept walking. “Uncle and Auntie, I am not feeling well, I am going up to my room,” say Ja. “What is wrong, Ja?” ask Auntie. “Did Tui say something to you?” ask Mr. Lata. “Nothing, I’m feeling light headed, I don’t want to ruin this gathering, I’m going to go rest and if I feel better, I will come back,” say Ja. “I’ll go with you,” say Toey. “Sure, Toey you go with Ja and look after her because she’s not feeling well,” say Mrs. Lata before Toey and Ja leave to go inside the house. Mark was watching them before heading towards Tui, who is now getting a drink. “Tui, what did you do?” he ask. “Nothing,” say Tui. “Oh, come on, there have to be something,” say Mark. “if you really want to know go ask her,” say Tui. “calm down, you’re getting upset, how often do you get upset because of a woman? Not often, or should I say never,” say Mark. “I’m always mad when I see her because I will have to live my life with her forever when that’s not what I want,” say Tui, “have I told you she’ll be the one backing out of our wedding?” “No, you haven’t but I’m sensing something is up,” say Mark. “if you don’t be careful, I will approach her if you divorce her, you get me?” say Mark. “You’re going to what?” Tui asked. “you heard me, I’m going to approach her maybe she’ll like me and consider me,” say Mark before heading into the house leaving Tui outside with the people and his parents.
Inside Toey’s room, “P’Ja are you okay?” ask Toey sitting down next to her. “I’m fine,” say Ja. “Do you need some medicine?” ask Toey. “I just need water,” say Ja. “Okay, I’ll be right back with the water but when I get back, you need to tell me what happened between you and P’Tui,” say Toey and Ja nod her head.

Toey went out of the room and was half way down the stairs when she saw Mark downstairs looking up at her. “What are you doing down there?” ask Toey stopping in her track. “What do you think?” ask Mark. “I don’t know, you want to ask how P’Ja is doing and go tell P’Tui so he can hurt her more,” say Toey beginning to walk down again. “I guess that could be why I’m here,” he says. “Then you might as well just go back outside, we don’t have time for this,” say Toey. “You haven’t tell me how’s your sister,” say Mark. “She’s doing just good,” say Toey, “therefore; you can go back outside now.” “Where are you going?” ask Mark. “To the kitchen of course, where else?” ask Toey with Mark following her. Inside the kitchen, Toey fill a cup full of water and heads out of the kitchen when she slip on the floor where punch was spill earlier and twists her ankle and drop the cup onto the floor. “Ouch,” say Toey when she sits on the ground. “are you okay?” ask Mark coming around the corner. “I’m okay,” say Toey and gets up but fell back down. “Ouch,” say Toey holding her ankle. “You twisted your ankle?” ask Mark grabbing her ankle, “What are you doing?” ask Toey pushing his hand away. “I’m just going to feel your ankle,” say Mark, “Like you know how?” she say. “Of course I do, I may look like someone who doesn’t know but I’m skill too,” he say and begin massaging her ankle. Toey just look at him while he focusing on massaging her ankle. “there, try that for now, it should get better,” say Mark and help her up. “thanks,” say Toey lowly. “what?” ask Mark. “I say thank you,” say Toey beginning to blush. “It’s okay, we should be help each other out, how about this,” say Mark, “let’s figure out how to get Tui and Ja together.” “What are your plans?” ask Toey. “Let’s go and I’ll explain,” say Mark and help Toey slowly walk but when they reach the stairs, Toey couldn’t go up. “you can go up and call P’Ja to come help me,” say Toey. “Why don’t we leave your sister alone and I will help you,” say Mark. “you’ve already help me this much, I don’t want to owe you anything,” say Toey. Then Mark bend and tell Toey to get on, he’ll give her a piggy back ride. “No, Mark, this is not good if anyone sees,” say Toey. “it’s nothing besides I’m only helping you up the stairs,” say Mark, “come on my waist is hurting.” Toey look at him then around before getting on and he carry her upstairs. “I was thinking to get them to go out and attend events and I believe while they’re out, they’ll learn to communicate and understand each other,” say Mark. “Are you sure it’s going to work?” ask Toey. “If we don’t give it a try, we wouldn’t know. Besides, we should hurry before you go back,” say Mark. Toey went quiet because she was going to leave tomorrow afternoon and didn’t want to tell him. “That’s true, we need to give it a try otherwise it wouldn’t work,” say Toey. “by the way, when are you leaving?” ask Mark. “um, I don’t know yet, since P’Ja and P’Tui married today, I might stay a couple more days otherwise something occurs that I need to go home since at home there’s only P’Rita with mom,” say Toey, “oh, it’s the fourth door to your right.” Mark let her off at the door, “if anything, let me know when you’re leaving okay,” say Mark with a smile. His smile mesmerized Toey for this is the first time he actually smile to her. “uh huh,” say Toey with a smile. Just then Ja open the door and saw Toey standing with Mark smiling at each other. “Sorry, I’m not interrupting anything am I?” ask Ja. “P’Ja,” say Toey turning to face Ja, “P’Mark was just helping me.” “Are you okay, Toey? Where are you hurt?” ask Ja turning Toey around and looking her up and down. “I’m okay now, P’Ja, it’s just my ankle, I twisted downstairs in the kitchen and P’Mark help me up the stairs,” say Toey. “Oh, come in and I’ll get you some medicine to massage your ankle,” say Ja helping Toey inside while Mark stands at the door. “You may come in, P’Mark,” say Ja after having Toey take a seat on the edge of the bed. “Are you sure?” ask Mark. “Yes, you can come inside, also thanks for helping Toey, she can’t go home like this tomor…” say Ja but was interrupted by Toey, “P’Ja, I think the medicine is in the first drawer in the restroom.” “Oh, I thought you didn’t bring any medicine with you,” say Ja heading towards the restroom. “What was Ja saying about tomorrow?” ask Mark. “Oh, it’s nothing, she’s just saying I can go shopping tomorrow for stuff to take home if my ankle isn’t back to normal,” say Toey feeling bad about lying to him but she can’t tell him that she’ll be leaving because she hoped to not see him again after what happened between them and because she is confused about her feelings on Mark and Mint. “Who’s taking you shopping tomorrow?” ask Mark but just then Ja came out of the restroom, “Toey, I didn’t see the medicine, I will be right back, I’m going to get the medicine in my room,” say Ja. “I should leave then,” say Mark but Ja told him it’s okay, he can stay in the room while she go to get the medicine. “Are you alright with me staying in here?” ask Mark to Toey as Ja heads to the door. Toey look at Ja before nodding her head yes. When Ja closed the door, silence was in the room. Toey didn’t look at Mark but was massaging her ankle while Mark pretends to not look at her but he couldn’t keep his eyes off her. Toey was going to ask Mark about Mint but then Ja’s cell on the night table rang, and Toey got up to get the phone but couldn’t walk so Mark went to get the phone for her. “Hello,” answer Toey. “Toey,” say Rita on the other line. “Yes, P’Rita,” say Toey. “Tomorrow what time are you and Ja getting back so I know to ask off to pick both of you up at the station,” say Rita. “Oh, P’Rita, P’Ja may not return with me since Auntie and Uncle Lata had P’Tui and P’Ja married today, so I guess it’ll be me but I will call and let you know as soon as I’m leaving,” say Toey looking at Mark who was also looking at her. “What? Ja got married to P’Tui? Why didn’t you or Ja call to let us know?” ask Rita. “We didn’t know about it until this evening when Auntie and Uncle announce about the wedding,” say Toey. “Is Ja there where I can talk to her?” ask Rita, “I want to talk to her before I tell mother anything if Ja isn’t returning.” “Yes, P’Ja is here, just give me a couple minutes okay, P’Rita,” say Toey trying to get up but couldn’t so Mark came to help walk her to the door and look for Ja. Mark was holding Toey as they were at Ja’s door, they heard arguments coming from the inside. Toey turn around and “P’Rita, can I have P’Ja called you right back? She went into the restroom,” lie Toey. “Okay, have her call me quickly,” say Rita before hanging up. Toey turn off the phone and say to Mark, “I want to go back to my room,” and he help her back to her room. “I will go see what they’re arguing about,” say Mark and Toey just nod her head. “I hope everything is okay with P’Ja,” say Toey lowly but Mark can still hear her and decides to sit down next to her, “I think it’s a misunderstanding between them, give them time to figure their problem out,” say Mark trying to make Toey not too worry even though he is questioning also.

Inside Ja’s room, while she was getting the medicine in the restroom, Tui came in. “Where are you? Why aren’t you talking to my parents about the divorce?” he say loudly and she came out of the restroom. “P’Tui,” say Ja, “what are you doing in here?” “can’t I be in here?” he ask going towards her. “P’Tui, stop where you are, I didn’t want to ruin the gathering for auntie and uncle,” say Ja with her hand out trying to stop him from getting closer. “everyone’s about to leave, therefore you should get it over with tonight, don’t wait until tomorrow morning because tonight is our wedding night, I don’t know if you’ll be able to contain yourself,” he say with a teasing smile. “What are you referring to? You say you didn’t want to marry therefore you need to go back to your room,” say Ja. “So does that mean that you’re willing to marry?” he ask. Ja went silent for a minute, “who says that? If you want to divorce, I’ll go ask auntie and uncle right now, you can get your freedom back and I’ll get mine back, it’s not like I don’t want to return home tomorrow,” she say walking pass him but he grab her hand and pull her back into his arm and begin to kiss her. Ja tries to struggle free but she couldn’t until she stopped trying and let him kiss her. After a while, he stops and pushes her away, “look at you, you are struggle at first but you know you want me,” he says. Ja feels hurt, “you can leave the room now,” say Ja turning her back to him, then he went to the door but before he leaves the room, “i will talk to auntie and uncle about our divorce tomorrow first thing and get you whatever you want,” before dropping to the floor and cry. Tui stood there without looking at her for a while before going out and closing the door behind him. When he went out, Mark also came out of Toey’s room and talk with Tui. After talking Mark left leaving Tui standing outside Ja’s door.
That night when everyone is asleep, Ja went into Toey’s room and talk with Toey. “P’Ja, aren’t you asleep yet?” ask Toey rubbing her eyes. “I can’t sleep,” say Ja and climbing into bed. “you want to talk?” ask Toey getting into a sitting position. “Yes,” say Ja. “Oh, I forgot P’Rita called and I told her that you got married with P’Tui and she wanted you to call her that way she knows what to tell mother and whether or not you’re returning with me,” say Toey. “of course I’ll return with you, I miss mom and P’Rita,” say Ja trying to keep her tears from flowing. “P’Ja,” say Toey hugging Ja. “if you’re not happy, tell auntie and uncle,” say Toey. “I will tell them in the morning, I don’t want to be a burden to anyone or keep anyone with me who doesn’t want to be,” say Ja. “Oh, P’Ja, don’t worry it’s not long until we’re returning home to see mom and P’Rita,” say Toey. “that’s where we belong,” say Ja. After chatting, Ja called to Rita and told her to pick them up around noon and she’ll tell her everything before they both fell asleep.

When Aum got home, Aff was still cooking. “What’s for dinner?” he asked putting his jacket down on the sofa. “i don’t know what do you want for dinner? I was late on the time,” say Aff from the kitchen. Aum went into the kitchen, “I’ll cook then,” say Aum and push Aff aside and began searching the refrigerator for meats and vegetables. “Oh, Aum, there was a phone call earlier for you,” say Aff, “I was told to tell you that your mother called.” “don’t worry about the call, mother called me at work and say she’ll be visiting soon.” “oh, that’s good,” say Aff a little worried because she doesn’t want to make Aum get into trouble for taking her in from a bad reputation place. “don’t worry,” say Aum without looking at her. “Who says I’m worry?” ask Aff. “I can tell,” say Aum. “I’m not worry, I just don’t know what you’re mother will say to you after she finds out the truth about us, I shouldn’t get you involve with me,” say Aff looking down at the table. “don’t worry, I’ll tell mother and she’ll understands besides you’re living with me as mine, it’s our life not theirs,” he say to make her feel better. “but mother will be happier with you if you married someone she approves of,” say Aff. “let’s not talk about this subject, until mother gets here, meanwhile you just go wash up and come down when you’re ready for dinner,” he say ushering her to go on but she hesitated before leaving. When she was away, he stop for a couple minutes to think before continue cooking. When Aff came down, Aum was already seated and waiting for her. She sat down and they ate in silent before retiring for the night.

I'm writing more and will have them up tomorrow since I will be home. I will have more posted tomorrow. Thanks everyone for the push to get me going on writing this fanfic :)

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
here's more...

The next morning, Rita woke up, cook and clean before leaving for work while mother is still sleeping. When she got to work, Rome was outside. “Good morning, sir,” say Rita before heading in. “Wait,” say Rome then turn to Rita, “what have you been feeding Nong Gino?” “What do you mean?” ask Rita confused. “Yesterday, our family got into an argument because of you,” say Rome, “I want you to only work nothing else, if anything goes wrong, it’s your fault.” “What are you talking about? I don’t get you, I am just doing my job,” say Rita. “I don’t know what you have up your sleeves but if you have any dirty tricks, you might as well drop it,” say Rome before getting into his car and driving off. Rita stare after him driving away, then a hand touch her arm, “Nong Rita, he’s not in his right mind because he’s confused,” say Mr. Nampan making Rita turn to look at him. “I don’t understand what the situation is, I am doing my job right am I? if not, you have to let me know that way I can improve, I can’t take your money if I’m not doing my job,” say Rita. “Don’t worry, you’re doing what you need to do, he’s just worry about Nong Gino since this is the first time he wants to visit someone or gets really close to his nanny, it’s not your fault, Nong Gino knows what he wants,” say Mr. Nampan with a smile, “go on in, Nong Gino is upstairs waiting for you.” “Thanks, sir but I would like to get off at noon to pick my sisters up at the train station if that is okay with you,” say Rita. “That’s not a problem, if Nong Gino wants to go with you, you have my permission to take him with you,” say Mr. Nampan before leaving. “Thanks sir,” say Rita and went inside to Nong Gino’s room.

“Good morning, Nong Gino,” say Rita after closing the door. “Rita,” say Nong Gino happily and going to hug her. “How have you been?” ask Rita hugging him back. “I miss you,” say Nong Gino. “I miss you, too, Nong Gino,” say Rita. “Have you had breakfast?” ask Nong Gino letting go of Rita and sitting on the bed. “Yes, I have, have you?” ask Rita sitting next to him. “No, I was waiting for you,” say Nong Gino. “you should have ate with your grandpa and uncle,” say Rita. “But I want to eat with you, I ate with them ever since I’m small,” say Nong Gino. “But they would want to have breakfast with you every morning before they leave for work, you see your uncle is worry about you this morning because you didn’t have breakfast with them, our little prince shouldn’t make your grandpa and uncle worry okay,” say Rita. “Okay,” say Nong Gino. “Good let’s head down so you can have your breakfast then we’ll get start on what we need to today, okay,” say Rita opening the door for them. “Oh, also I have to pick my sisters up at the train station, would you like to go with me?” ask Rita. “Yes, anywhere with you,” say Nong Gino with a smile. “Okay, we’ll leave here around 11:30 or so to get there on time and you can meet my sisters.” Rita and Nong Gino went downstairs for breakfast then help around the house before taking off to the train station.

Ja and Toey woke early to help prepare breakfast but after finishing, Ja went upstairs before Tui came down for breakfast. “I’m leaving for work,” say Tui heading towards the door. “aren’t you going to eat breakfast?” ask Mr. Lata. “I’m not hungry,” say Tui. “P’Ja prepared breakfast, you should have some before you leave,” say Toey. “Thanks but I’m not hungry,” say Tui and left. Then Ja came downstairs and took a seat next to Toey. “P’Tui, didn’t have any breakfast, P’Ja,” say Toey. “That’s okay, maybe it’ll be the last of my breakfast here,” say Ja lowly not letting Uncle and Auntie hear. “Auntie and Uncle, I would like to ask for permission to return home with Toey,” say Ja not touching her food yet. “What? You haven’t called us mom and dad yet?” ask Mrs. Lata. “We’re a family now, you don’t have to continue calling us uncle and auntie,” say Mr. Lata. “I’m sorry,” say Ja. “It’s okay, I know how you feel, maybe it’s because we’re rushing you into this whole marriage thing,” say Mrs. Lata, “but don’t worry, if you want to go we won’t stop you maybe when you feel better you’ll return here and by that time maybe everything will be fine.” “Thanks for understanding,” say Ja beginning to tear up, “I’m sorry that I can’t stay here when I’m your daughter-in-law.” “Don’t worry about that, when Tui realize that he’s wrong, he’ll come for you and we’ll wait until that day comes, but we’re still your parents and will always help you, don’t think too much and get happy, we’ll see you two off at the train station,” say Mrs. Lata. “Thanks,” say Ja. Everyone was quiet after that.

Upstairs, Toey and Ja were packing when Mrs. Lata came in. “Are you almost done packing?” ask Mrs. Lata. “yes,” answer Toey. “I have something to say,” say Mrs. Lata and both of them gather around her. “I’m happy to have both of you here for this time, I wish I could have more time with both of you because I don’t have any girls of my own, but it’s time we’re going to separate for a while. Promise me that you’ll take care of yourself and call me sometimes, I’m going to miss you two.” “Don’t worry we’re not going to forget you, you’re like a mom to us too,” say Toey. “I’m sorry that I can’t stay with you and father even though I’m your daughter-in-law but I hope you’ll understand me,” say Ja. “Of course I do that’s why I have to say this, Tui has been spoil and he doesn’t know what he needs at the moment but because he loves you, he have to act tough and denies his feelings but when he’s ready he will come for you,” say Mrs. Lata. “Thanks Mrs. Lata but I don’t think P’Tui will…” say Jab before Mrs. Lata interrupted, “Trust me, he’ll realize once you leave and he’s all alone, I notice everytime you’re not around, he’s always have this wandering mood like a part of him is missing,” say Mrs. Lata. Ja didn’t say anything but just hug Mrs. Lata and same with Toey. “I’m going to miss both of you,” say Mrs. Lata and hug them both.

fun

Expired Sarnie
if i was rita, i would be so confused lol rome doesnt have a stable personality and he is certainly bi-polar ahahaha.

its good that aum doesnt have any bad thoughts of aff. at least i hope not. i hope he is as smart as suer. i really like aum in here.

toey and mark... unique pairing. now i want them to be in a lakorn together!!!

update when you can.

ilOVEyOU

sarNie Hatchling
MORE PLEASE> GOD I'm like dying here to ready this Fanfinic!!!

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Aff and Aum were having breakfast when the door bell rang. “I’ll get the door,” say Aff and went to open the door. When she opens the door, an older lady is on the other side with a younger lady. “Is Aum home or did he leave for work already?” ask the older lady. “He’s still home,” answer Aff, “come in,” and make way for the two ladies. “Who’s here?” ask Aum coming from the kitchen and stop in his track when he saw his mother and his cousin sister, Pinky. “Mom,” say Aum and going over to give his mother a hug then look at his cousin sister, “Pinky, when did you get back?” “I just got back and met auntie, she wants me to come with her this morning to visit you,” say Pinky. “That’s good, I haven’t seen you for a long time, how’s your study?” ask Aum giving Pinky a hug. Aff just stood there watching them until Aum remember her and went over to her and put his hand around her. “Mom and Pinky, I want you to meet Aff,” say Aum. “Hello,” say Aff to Mrs. Chumnanon and Pinky. “Hello, nice to meet you,” say Pinky. “And who is she?” ask Mrs. Chumnanon. “She’s your daughter-in-law,” say Aum. “What?” ask Mrs. Chumnanon and Pinky who was shock from the news. “She can’t be my daughter-in-law, you know that you’re suppose to marry Pinky when she returns from studying aboard,” say Mrs. Chumnanon. “I’m sorry but I’m already married, I can’t marry anyone else,” say Aum. “How can you do this to me,” say Pinky and ran out. Aff watch Pinky ran out then “Go, follow her,” to Aum who just looks at her before taking off. Mrs. Chumnanon looks at Aff before taking a seat and has Aff take a seat so she can question Aff. “How long have you and Aum been married?” ask Mrs. Chumanon. “About two months,” answer Aff. “How long have you known him?” ask Mrs. Chumanon. “I barely knew him but he helps me out a lot since I’ve known him,” say Aff. “I don’t know what’s going on between you and Aum but he’s going to be marrying Pinky, they’ve grown up together and it’s everyone’s wish for them to marry and carry on the family name,” say Mrs. Chumanon. “I’m sorry,” say Aff. “Where are your family from?” ask Mrs. Chumnanon. “In my family, there’s only my mother and my three other sisters, my father passed away,” say Aff. “What is your last name?” ask Mrs. Chumanon. “I’m Aff Jensen,” say Aff. Mrs. Chumanon became angry because the Jensen family was a riot with her family before she marry Aum’s father because the Jensen have a daughter who have attract her husband before marrying her. “I don’t want you around my son,” say Mrs. Chumanon, “I will pay you if you leave my son as much as you want.” “I can’t accept your offer but I’m willing to leave when he lets me go,” say Aff. “You’re saying you don’t want to be here and he’s keeping you here?” ask Mrs. Chumanon. “That not exactly what I mean but I still owe him until I can pay him before I can leave,” say Aff. “What do you mean then?” ask Mrs. Chumanon. “He’s helped me take care of a business and I owe him therefore I can’t leave until I pay him,” say Aff. “What kind of business?” ask Mrs. Chumanon. Aff went silent. “You can’t tell me? Is it money?” ask Mrs. Chumanon, “Is money what’s causing you to stay here? That’s what I figure because someone like you wouldn’t be from a rich family but a poor family. I need you to leave as soon as you can and I will talk to my son about your problem. You may leave I don’t want to see you.” Aff got up and was about to leave when she was stop, “By the way, how and where did you meet Aum?” Aff went silent and hesitate for a while before telling his mother the truth but Aum came in with Pinky, “I met her at a business party.” Aff turn to look at Aum who was holding Pinky’s hand at the door. “Is that really the truth?” ask Mrs. Chumanon before signaling for Aff to leave the room. Aum came in with Pinky behind him, “Mom, what have you say to Aff?” “Nothing I was just questioning her, am I not allow to question my daughter-in-law?” ask his mother. “I can also tell you as much as she tells you,” say Aum. “Okay, that you barely knew her when she married her? And that she owes you to stay here with you?” say his mother. Aum couldn’t believe what his mother say, “is that what she says?” “Of course, that’s what your wife told me,” say his mother, “do you think I’ll believe she loves you as much as you love her?” “You don’t love her?” ask Pinky. Aum went silent before answering, “I love her.” “You’re lying, how can you love someone who doesn’t love you?” ask Pinky. “Because I can, and will always do,” say Aum. “But she doesn’t feel the same way for you,” say Pinky. “Anyways, Pinky and I will rest here for a couple weeks,” say his mother before taking Pinky upstairs.

Aff was listening behind the wall in the kitchen and feels sad and bad at herself for saying that to his mother but also because she cause shame to his family. Aum came into the kitchen and Aff pretend to be washing the dishes. “What did you say to my mother?” he asks turning her around. “Nothing, I just told your mother the truth,” say Aff. “That you don’t love me like how I love you and that you’re not staying here because you want to?” ask Aum. “I’m sorry but that’s half the truth, I don’t want your mother to be mad at you because you don’t marry Pinky,” say Aff, “I’m not going to be the one ruining your life and your family name, if you let me go, I will find a way to pay the money back to you.” “You think I’ll let you go so you can seek another buyer and use that money to pay me?” he asks. “I will not let you ever,” he says before leaving to work. Aff fell to the floor and cry herself. “What have I done?” she asks herself.

At noon, Rita and Nong Gino went to pick up Ja and Toey at the train station while Mr. and Mrs. Lata were seeing them off. In the train, “how are you feeling, P’Ja?” ask Toey. “I’m feeling better,” say Ja, “sorry for making you worry, I won’t do that again.” “Don’t worry P’Ja,” say Toey. “Maybe I should have ask for the divorce that way he will no longer be tie to me and can have his way,” say Ja looking at her ring. “What do you think about what Auntie says while we’re in the room?” ask Toey. “I don’t know, I don’t know if me leaving will change his feeling about me, I have all this time to make a good impression on him but so far with no luck, I think we’re not meant to be, I should have given up my hope of us a long time ago,” say Ja. “You shouldn’t, remember you say that every time you see him, you’ll have this feeling about him that makes your heart beat faster and makes you nervous that you can’t say anything right in front of him while we’re growing up? Isn’t that the feeling of love?” ask Toey. “Do you feel that way too?” ask Ja looking suspiciously at Toey. “No, obviously not, why should I feel that way? I don’t have anyone,” say Toey looking out the window. “Okay, I trust you,” say Ja. After a while, “Toey, isn’t P’Mark your friend Mint’s boyfriend?” ask Ja. “Hah? Um I don’t know if he is or not, I haven’t seen him before, but their name is the same,” lie Toey. “You haven’t seen him before?” ask Ja looking at Toey with questioning eyes. “I haven’t, when I went to visit Mint, she’s too depressed that I didn’t bother to ask for a picture,” say Toey. “That’s weird because he was asking about you and your friend Mint at the gathering when we’re dancing together,” say Ja, “seems like he is interested.” “He will not be interested in me nor Mint,” say Toey but thinking to herself, “I hope he will not try to find information about myself and Mint, I hope he’ll just let everything go and move on, don’t ask about me.” “Maybe you’re right, he’s just wondering,” say Ja. “P’Ja, are you not planning to go back to P’Tui’s home?” ask Toey. “I don’t know yet, I will have to see what happens, I know I can’t let auntie and uncle down but how am I to live with someone who does not feel the same way as me or how can I live under the same roof with someone who makes me confuse about my feeling,” say Ja, “but I will go and visit auntie and uncle at times.” “That’s good, but have you notice something about P’Tui?” ask Toey. “Notice what? That he hasn’t been nice to me?” ask Ja with a smile. “Not that, but just something that I can’t seem to put into words, anyways, let’s drop the subject,” say Toey and went back to looking out the window. Ja look suspiciously at Toey before looking out the window also.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
At work, Tui couldn’t focus on his work but thinks about Ja. Just then Mark came in, “hey, what happened to you?” ask Mark, “I called you a couple times but you didn’t pick your cell.” “Nothing, I didn’t hear my cell ranging,” say Tui, “what are you here for?” “Nothing, I just want to check up on you since you had a rough argument yesterday, wonder what that was for,” he says sitting across from Tui. “That’s none of your business; besides what do you have for Nong Toey?” Tui asks. “Nothing, am I not allow to be friends with her or is it that she’s your sister in law that I can’t talk to her?” he ask. “Stop joking around, Mark, you know she’s not someone to your liking, I’m going to kill you if you are using her,” say Tui. “What? Now you’re becoming protective of her? What about her sister, your wife?” ask Mark. “She’s my wife’s sister, of course I have to be protective of her against someone like you,” say Tui. “Now you claim she’s your wife,” says Mark with a smile, “I would have never thought of that.” “Stop your nonsense talking,” say Tui. “You’re not going to play around with my sister are you?” Tui asked. “Of course not, I wouldn’t want to play around with the sister of someone like you, I wouldn’t want my head chop off,” he say, “by the way, I’m taking a project in Bangkok and will be leaving about next week.” “You’re going out of town?” ask Tui and Mark nod his head. “Have you told Aum?” ask Tui. “No, not yet,” say Mark, “but I’m glad you brought that up because I haven’t seen him for a while and should catch up with him,” before getting on his cell. He contacted Aum and they were going to meet after work at the bar to talk about life and all.

At home, Aff was cleaning the house but Mrs. Chumnanon and Pinky kept messing it up for her to clean. Mrs. Chumanon and Pinky then went into the living room to watch tv and kept ordering Aff to get them drinks and snacks. When Mrs. Chumanon was napping on the sofa, Pinky was sitting next to her and orders Aff a cup of hot tea. Aff brought the hot tea but was trick by Pinky and spill the hot tea on Mrs. Chumanon who woke up instantly. “Auntie, are you okay?” ask Pinky trying to wipe the spot of her arm, “Aff threw it on you because she didn’t like how you’re treating her.” “Why, you...” say Mrs. Chumanon then slap Aff across the face. “I didn’t do that, I… I’m sorry,” say Aff. “You can’t just say sorry, you’ll have to pay for what you did, what happen if you burn auntie,” say Pinky then turn to auntie, “let me go get some hot water and we’ll do the same thing to her.” “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to,” say Aff kneeling down in front of Mrs. Chumanon. “Just wait and see,” say Mrs. Chumanon before dragging Aff into the kitchen closet. “Please let me out,” say Aff crying. While inside the closet, all that came across her mind is her family and wanting to see them again. An hour or two later, the door open and she was pull by the hair into the kitchen. “Hold this,” say Pinky after she let go of Aff’s hair. A big bowl of hot water was given to Aff to hold while Pinky and Mrs. Chumanon watched. The bowl was hot that it burns her hand and after a while, she drops the bowl and broke with the hot water around the spot where she was. “You’re wanting to burn us, huh?” ask Pinky getting a stick and start hitting Aff. After a while, Mrs. Chumanon stop Pinky and they both left with Aff on the floor hurt. After she gathers her strength, she cleaned the area and went up to her room to clean herself. She wore a long sleeve shirt along with a pant to cover her marks. When she returns downstairs, Mrs. Chumanon and Pinky still hasn’t return.

At the train station, “P’Rita,” yell Toey when she got off the train. “Toey, Ja,” say Rita and ran to hug them with Nong Gino following her. “Who’s this little boy?” ask Ja when she saw Nong Gino. “Oh, Nong Gino, he’s my boss,” say Rita with a smile. “Are you sure?” ask Ja kneeling to be the same height as him, “nice to meet you little boss.” Nong Gino went behind Rita, “It’s okay, Nong Gino, these two are my sisters, Ja and Toey,” say Rita. She held onto Nong Gino’s hand and they say hello to each other. When they got home, Ja and Toey hug their mother. Ja prepared some snacks for them while they all sat in the living room chatting and Ja informing them that she’s married to Tui but she’ll be living with them for a while before returning to Chiang Mai. Mrs. Jensen is so happy for Ja that she kept the promise although she would like for Ja to return early because she is their family now. Nong Gino played with the three sisters and all read books to him before returning him home.

Rita, Toey and Nong Gino got home to find Rome waiting for them outside pacing back and forth. When he saw them, he stops and looks at Rita before taking hold of Nong Gino. “Go up to your room while I talk to Rita,” he say. “Toey, you go wait for me at the gate,” say Rita and Toey left leaving them two facing each other. “What are you trying to do? Take Nong Gino out here and there and get expose to the dangerous world?” he ask. “That’s not what I’m doing, yes, I took him out but he’s been with me all this time, I haven’t left him alone,” say Rita. “Where have you been with him? Do you know that he’s still a child not yet ready to face the dangerous world?” ask Rome. “I am not exposing him to harm, but if you feel that way then I’m sorry but I have permission to take him with me,” say Rita. “I don’t care if you have permission or not, you shouldn’t take him out,” say Rome, “I don’t want to come home and find him not home.” “What are you going to do? He needs to go out and have some fun, he can’t just stay home and not do what he wants to do, just like you he wants to go out and be with friends and those that cares about him,” say Rita. “Are you trying to say I don’t care about him?” he asks coming closer to her. “No, that’s not what I mean and I’m sorry but I won’t take him out,” she say stepping back. “You need my permission to take him out otherwise I won’t let you off,” say Rome. “Okay, I will ask you if I can take him out anywhere,” say Rita. “Good, then I will see you here tomorrow early,” say Rome then went inside leaving Rita staring after him, “Crazy, why do I have to ask permission from you,” before going over to Toey and they both hail a taxi home.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Hello readers, i am still writing my fanfic and promise to not keep you waiting for long. thanks for reading and enjoy what i have up so far :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Rome seriously has issues.

How cute of Tui, he's finally notice Ja's charms.

Aum's mother... urg... no comment. Pinky... ugh... no comment. lol

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
here's more updates...

Mark and Tui went to meet Aum at the bar and they drank and talk. “Aum, you know Tui’s married right?” ask Mark. “No, Tui did not tell me about his wedding, is he scare we’ll take his wife away from him?” ask Aum. “Seems like it,” say Mark. “Well, congrats to you Tui,” say Aum sipping his cup. “What about you? I haven’t heard from you for a couple days,” say Tui. “Good and bad, my mother’s back in town with Nong Pinky,” say Aum, “they’re staying at my place.” “What about Aff?” ask Tui, “Is she still living with you?” “Yes,” answer Aum. “What are you going to do then?” ask Tui. “I don’t know, maybe it’s time I let her go,” say Aum. “Don’t tell us you love her already,” say Mark. “Of course, but what can I do when she doesn’t feel the same way as me,” say Aum. “Maybe she feels the same as you but what can she say? She can’t tell you how she feels if she’s scare you’ll not feel the same way as her,” say Mark. “When did you become interested in a lady’s feeling?” ask Tui. “I’m not,” say Mark. Just then Aum’s cell rang, “Hello,” he say. “When are you coming home?” ask Pinky on the other line. “I’m out with my friends, I will be home in an hour,” say Aum then hang up. “I see someone’s checking up on you,” say Mark. “What about you, Mark? What happened to Mint?” ask Aum. “We’re over,” he say. “Why so sudden? Did you say she’s the one you want to spend your life with?” ask Aum. “Seems like we’re not making it to that point,” say Mark. “That’s why he’s showing interest in my sister, Toey,” say Tui. “Maybe,” say Mark with a smile. “Well, guys I have to go, I don’t want to leave Aff with my mom and Pinky in case they don’t get along,” say Aum and hurry home. Well, I will see you at work tomorrow,” say Tui and left follow by Mark.

When Aum got home, dinner was set on the table but Aff is nowhere in sight. “P’Aum, you smell, have you been drinking?” ask Pinky holding onto his arm. “A little, I went out with Tui and Mark,” say Aum, “you haven’t sleep yet?” “No, I’m still waiting for you,” say Pinky. “What for? It’s already late, you should have get your rest, I will see you tomorrow morning,” he say and went upstairs to his room. Pinky then went into her room. Aff was in her room getting ready to sleep when a knock came at the door. Aff went to open the door, “Aum.” “Can I come in?” he ask and Aff open the door wider for him to come in before closing. “Have you ate?” she ask. “No, not yet,” he say. “There’s food ready in the kitchen, let me go get you some,” she say and turn towards the door but he grab her hand. “Why don’t you eat with me,” he say. She look at his hand holding her burn hand, “Aum, I ate already, I will set the food for you,” and pull her hand away. He notices that she isn’t wearing her sleeping clothes. “Aren’t you getting ready for bed?” he asks. “Yes,” she answers. “Why are you all in sleeves and pant?” he asks moving closer to her. “It was cold this afternoon therefore I put on long sleeves and pant, don’t worry about me,” she say. “Are you sure?” he asks. “Of course, let me go get the food ready for you, just come down after washing up,” she say and left the room.

In the kitchen, Aff was carefully placing the pot in the microwave and placing the dishes on the table. When Aum came downstairs, he saw how careful she saw and watch her from within hiding space. Aff drop one plate on the floor while putting it on the table. She picked it up and put it in the trash before placing another one. After observing her, he walks in like he wasn’t watching her. “Smells good,” he says sitting down. “If it smells good then eat,” say Aff sitting across from him. “Sorry I was late coming home, I went out with Mark and Tui, I was just told that Tui got married with his fiancée Ja,” say Aum. “Ja?” ask Aff. “Yes, they’re engaged since they’re small and now he’s finally married to her,” he say. “I’m happy for them,” say Aff. “Yeap,” say Aum and continue eating. Aff was just watching him eat. After he ate, he went upstairs while Aff was cleaning and putting away the dishes. When she went upstairs and into her room, Aum was sitting on the bed. “What are you doing in here?” she asks. “I’m spending the night in here, is that okay with you,” he says. “yea,” she answer and was getting ready to climb in bed when he ask, “aren’t you changing your clothes?” he ask. “No, I’m fine like this,” she answers. He then grabs her hand and look at it, it was red and her arm was bruised. “What happened? Who did this to you?” he ask in a sitting position. “It’s nothing, don’t worry about it,” she say. “What do you mean nothing happen?” he ask, “these are marks, you won’t hit yourself like this.” “No but what’s happened already happened, let’s not talk about this, I’m tired,” she say. “Okay, I won’t ask you further if you don’t want to talk about it,” say Aum . Aff lay on her side of the bed while he just looks at her. Then he hug her from behind and they both fell asleep.

When Tui got home, “How’s work today?” ask Mr. Lata from the living room. “It was okay,” say Tui. “Have you had breakfast?” his mother ask getting up from the sofa. “No but I’m not hungry,” he answer. “Ja and Toey went home already,” say his mother. “Okay,” he say like he didn’t care. “What’s the matter with you?” ask his mother. “Nothing, if they want to go then just let them go,” he say before going upstairs to his room. “Look at him, does it seem like he doesn’t care like how he’s acting,” say his mother to his father. “Don’t worry about him,” say her husband. Tui went into his room and wash up before sitting on his bed thinking about her. His memory flash to when he was kissing her, “what’s happening to me?” he ask himself just then a knock came at the door and his mother came in. “Ja wasn’t happy when she went home,” say his mother sitting next to him. “What do you mean?” he asks. “She left in tear,” she says. “If she doesn’t want to leave, she doesn’t have to, it’s her decision to leave,” he says. “She say she doesn’t want to be here with someone who doesn’t want her to be here, until then she’ll be at home waiting,” say his mother. “I don’t know what you mean,” he says. “Well, that is for you to think,” she say before leaving. When he’s alone, he climbs into bed to sleep but couldn’t sleep. He got out of bed and went out to the balcony looking up at the stars.

At home, Ja couldn’t sleep and was also looking up at the stars. “Good night, P’Tui,” she say lowly before going inside and up to her room. Ja tries sleeping but couldn’t and tosses and turn in bed. The same happen to Tui, he couldn’t sleep and toss and turn in bed. Then he got up, sits in bed and held onto his cell. He is debating whether or not he should call her until he just has to hear her voice. He dial her number and let it rang while Ja on the other hand was holding onto her cell. When it rang, she hesitated for a moment before answering, “Hello,” she answer but there was no answer. She could feel her heart beating faster and her eyes begin to get teary. “Hello,” she says answer. Tui just listens to her voice before hanging up. “P’Tui,” say Ja when he hung up, “How can you call and not talk to me? What have I done?” and lay on the bed crying. She had her cell phone close to her in case he calls but he didn’t call after that.

more to update later...
thanks for reading readers :)

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
The next morning, the three sisters woke early to prepare breakfast. Ja went up to their mother and helps her down for breakfast. “Toey, are you still going to sell your baked goods?” ask Ja. “Yes, I will go shopping today for the ingredients and get back to baking tomorrow,” answer Toey. “Oh, mother and I have been continuously working on the sewing, and I still have another bag,” say Rita, “I didn’t want mom to work on them but she insisted because she’s home alone and nothing to do.” “It’s okay, I’m home now so I can do that,” say Ja then took her plate to the sink. “You’re already full?” ask Rita. “Yes,” answer Ja from the kitchen while everyone in the dining room looks at each other. They can tell she wasn’t herself since her return; she seems to be missing a part of herself. “Well, I have to get going,” say Rita and taking her plate to the sink follow by Toey taking hers and their mothers. “Well, you have a good time at work with Nong Gino, he seems attach to you,” say Ja smiling at Rita. “That’s why someone is angry with me, because he seems too close to me,” say Rita. “Is it that guy who was waiting outside, P’Rita?” ask Toey. “Yes, his uncle, he thinks that I have something bad up my sleeves for him,” say Rita. “But do you?” ask Ja. “Of course not, why would I do that to someone as cute as Nong Gino, maybe for his uncle but not for him,” say Rita. “I know that, you’ll not hurt a little boy like him, he’s cute and adorable, you have to tell us more about him,” say Ja. “Maybe you can have him come over to visit us sometimes therefore someone wouldn’t think too much,” say Toey when Rita gave her a look and Ja just pretend she didn’t hear. Mother was standing in the doorway listening to their conversation before heading into the living room to work on the clothes. “P’Ja, I’m going with P’Rita but to the supermarket for ingredients,” say Toey running upstairs to get her purse. “Don’t go too long,” say Ja putting the dishes away and going into the living room with Rita. When Toey came down, all three went outside to hail a taxi for Rita and Toey before Ja head back inside.

While inside and working on the clothes, “Ja, are you alright?” ask mother. “Yes, I’m alright, mother,” say Ja glancing up at mother with a smile. “I notice that you change a little, maybe you’re not ready to come home?” ask mother. “I’m sorry if I make everyone worry,” say Ja, “I just need time and everything will be back to normal.” “Take your time, it’s not easy living away from your new home and your husband, in every marriage, there will be arguments but it should not end with both living separately,” say mother. “I don’t know what else to do, mother, when he doesn’t want to marry me and hardly talks to me,” say Ja getting teary. “Cry all you want, mom will be here for you until he comes for you,” say her mother and hug her. “Thank you mother, as time goes by I think I will be able to forget him,” say Ja hugging her mother back.

Tui woke up and washes then went downstairs for breakfast. “Good morning mom and dad,” he says sitting down. “Good morning honey,” say his mother. “How was your morning?” his father asked sipping his morning coffee. “Good,” he say. “Your father and I will be leaving out of country for a while, make sure you don’t go out late, no one is here to look after you,” say his mother. “I know mother, I am old enough to take care of myself,” he say. “I know but I’m just worry that you’ll get yourself into trouble,” she say. “Your mother is just worry about you, Tui, you’re our only son, you can’t expect us not to worry about you,” say his father. “I know but you two take care of each other and don’t worry about me, I’m just home, you two have fun with work and after work enjoy yourself,” Tui say. “I might go to Chiang Mai with Mark for a project but I’m not sure yet,” say Tui. “Make sure you go visit Mrs. Jensen and Ja,” say his mother. “I will see about that, I don’t know how long we’ll be there,” Tui say. “Just make sure you stop there to greet Mrs. Jensen, she hasn’t seen you for a very long time now,” say his father. “I’m heading off to work,” say Tui and head out. “Honey, do you think he’ll change?” ask Mrs. Lata. “Of course he’s already changing even if he isn’t aware of it,” say Mr. Lata.

At work, Mark came to see Tui while he is overlooking the building on the next floor. Tui called him into his office, “You called me?” he ask coming in to sit down across from Tui. “Yes, I was told that Ja and Toey return to Chiang Mai,” say Tui. Mark went silent but acted like that have no effect on him. “Why are you telling me this?” ask Mark. “I figure you may want to know in case you come over to my place and didn’t see her,” say Tui, “you know if you are really interested in her, let me know and I will see if I can do anything to help.” “What are you offering?” ask Mark. “Nothing since you’ll be going to Chiang Mai, just want to let you know that that’s their hometown, you might be lucky enough to see her,” say Tui. “Thanks for the information but that may not happen since I’m going for work not for fun, what about you, are you going to go visit Ja,” say Mark leaning towards the table, “don’t tell me you are not missing her.” “Of course I’m not,” say Tui. “Okay whatever you say,” say Mark, “I will see you at lunch,” and left.

Aum walk out of Aff’s room and saw his mother and pinky coming out of their room. “What were you doing in there?” ask his mother. “This is my room also, mother,” he say. “Where’s your wife?” ask Mrs. Chumanon. “She should be in the kitchen preparing breakfast,” say Aum. “Aren’t you working today?” ask his mother. “No, I’m meeting up with Mark and Tui and they want to see Aff, it’s been a long time since they haven’t seen her,” say Aum. “Pinky will be going with you too,” say his mother. “Sure if she doesn’t mind staying the whole day with us,” he say. “I don’t mind as long as you don’t mind me tagging along, I could use this time to tour around since I haven’t done that yet since I got back,” say Pinky with a smile. “Not a problem,” he says before going downstairs with his mother and Pinky. When they were in the kitchen, Aum went over to Aff and gave her a kiss on her cheek while his mother and Pinky took a seat at the table. “What’s for breakfast, it seems good,” he say before heading to the table. “Just the usual breakfast,” she say with a smile and sat down next to Aum after setting everything on the table. “Aff, I’m taking you to see Tui and Mark today since I am not working today and maybe we’ll have some time together,” say Aum grabbing a hold of her hand. “Sure, that’s not a problem,” say Aff with a smile. “That’s good but Pinky will be going with us, I hope you don’t mind,” he says. “Of course I don’t mind, she’s your cousin sister, the more people the funnier,” say Aff. “I’m glad to hear you say that,” he say. “Auntie, do you not want to go with us?” ask Pinky. “No, I’m fine, I will stay home since I don’t want to be seen anywhere with someone that doesn’t match my title,” say Mrs. Chumanon. “Okay,” say Pinky. After eating, the three of them left the house and went to Tui’s workplace.

More to come...

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Rita arrived at the Nampan residence just before Rome leaves for work. When he saw her, he came out of his car, “Good morning sir,” say Rita. “Don’t forget what we talked about yesterday,” say Rome just then Ae came and saw them next to each other. “Rome,” yell Ae walking fast towards them. “Aren’t you leaving for work?” ask Ae pushing Rita aside. “Yes, what brings you here this early?” ask Rome. “I came to see if you can drop me off at my friend and when you get off work, pick me up from there because it’s my friend’s birthday and we’ll be preparing the whole day today for tonight, don’t forget you need to come. I told my friends about you and they really want to meet you,” say Ae with a smile holding onto his arm. “I will be there,” he say to Ae then turn to Rita, “go on in and take care of Nong Gino,” before getting into the car with Ae and driving off.

Toey went to the supermarket and on the way back, bump into a guy who was asking for direction. “Sorry miss, do you know where this place is?” he asked showing her the paper with the information. “Oh, if you take this road straight all the way, make a left turn at the fifth light, go down five miles then it’ll be on your right,” she say. “Thanks miss, I’m Barry and you are,” he say after holding the paper. “I’m Toey,” she say. “It was nice meeting you,” he says and held out his hand for a handshake. “Same here,” say Toey and held out her hand also. “Is it okay for me to see you sometimes?” he asked. “I’m sorry but I won’t be able to tell you where I live, if there’s chance that we’ll see each other again, then maybe then,” she says. “Well, okay, I hope there will be another encounter between us,” he says, “well, I better get going.” “Bye,” say Toey and pick her bags and hail a taxi.

When Rome got to his workplace, “Boss, Mr. Kugimiya is here to see you about the renovation, he’s in the waiting room,” say his secretary. “Have him come see me in my office and bring two cups of water,” he say before entering his room. After a moment, Barry came into Rome’s room. “Hello Mr. Nampan,” say Barry stretching his hand out for a handshake. “Hello Mr. Kugimiya,” say Rome stretching his hand for the handshake. “I’m happy you made it here even though the renovation wouldn’t start until another couple of days. Our other architect won’t be here until the day after tomorrow, when he gets here we’ll take another look at the place and go from there,” say Rome, “however, since you’re already here, let me show you around the place and get familiar with it.” “Thank you Mr. Nampan,” say Barry following Rome out to the top floor. Rome showed him around and talk about what Barry had in mind for the renovation. Barry’s cell rang and he excuses himself to answer his phone, “hello,” he says. “P’Barry,” say the lady on the other end. “Mint, what is it?” he asked. “Why didn’t you tell me you’re going out of town, I could have gone with you, remember we need to spend time and talk about our engagement within a couple of weeks,” says Mint. “I know but I want to be able to focus on my work without interruption before I think about our engagement, I will call you back I’m with the boss right now,” say Barry before hanging up on Mint. “P’Barry,” say Mint before hanging up mad, “I’m going to find out where you are, just wait and see P’Barry.” “I’m sorry about that Mr. Nampan,” say Barry. “Not a problem, you may have someone waiting for you at home, you should have brought her because you’ll be here for a couple of days if not week,” say Rome. “I want to focus on work and have no interruption,” say Barry. “That’s good, you’re dedicated to your work,” he says before leaving Barry to look around by himself and returning to his office. While looking around his memory flashes back to Toey. “Tell me I will meet you again,” he says to himself with a smile.

“Don’t cry anymore, Ja,” say their mother, “wipe your tears, you wouldn’t want your sister to see you’re not happy.” Ja wipe her tears and went into the restroom. Her mother went back to sewing. “I’m home,” say Toey coming in through the door and saw their mother sewing alone. “Where’s P’Ja?” she asked putting the bags on the sofa. “She went into the restroom,” say her mother, “what did you get?” “Oh, a lot of things” say Toey when Ja came out of the restroom, “You’re home.” “Yes, I got a lot of stuff, we’ll be having your favorite dish tonight,” say Toey picking up the bags. “Let me help you,” say Ja and took the extra bags into the kitchen. “You’re going to cook something deliciously tonight,” say Ja looking at all the ingredients, “these are a lot, did you have enough money?” “Don’t worry P’Ja, I got everything under control,” say Toey, “besides we’re all home except for P’Aff but that’s okay, we can always have a tasty dinner when she returns.” “Yeap, that’s right, I haven’t told her about my situation, I need to call her and let her know that we’re back home,” say Ja. “Yes, we totally forgot about P’Aff, she’ll not like what we have to say,” say Toey. “I’m sure she wouldn’t mind us coming home without informing her,” say Ja and after putting the foods away, went back to help mother with the sewing. Soon afterward Toey came out of the kitchen with some snacks for them while sitting in the living room sewing.

Aum parked his car and went to open the door for the ladies. “Thanks,” say Aff when she’s out of the car followed by Pinky. Pinky put her hands around Aum’s arms while Aff just smiles and look at them. “Pinky, let’s just walk separately,” say Aum trying to pull his arm away. “No, P’Aum, we haven’t been anywhere like this since I left out of country,” say Pinky and began walking, “Let’s go I can’t wait to meet P’Tui and P’Mark.” “Pinky we have to wait for Aff,” say Aum. “Oh, I’m sorry I totally forgot about Aff,” say Pinky, “Aff, please hurry we don’t want to have P’Tui and P’Mark wait for us, we’re always the first one when we have meeting.” “I will follow both of you if you lead the way,” say Aff with a smile. Aum and Pinky walk ahead while Aff followed. They waited for the elevator and when it opens, there are a lot of people in there. Pinky pulls Aum in and Aum grab Aff’s hand and she followed him in. When the elevator door open again for people, an older woman got into the elevator and pushes Pinky back which she had to let go of Aum’s arm. Aum held onto Aff’s hand and look at her with a smile and she smile back. Aum uses both of his hands to hold onto her right hand. Pinky was in the back looking at them with dagger eyes.
When the elevator opens, Aum went out with Aff followed by Pinky. They walk to Tui’s office when Pinky pushes Aff and held onto Aum’s arm. Aff fell but Mark came in time and helps catch her. “I’m sorry,” say Aff after Mark release her. “It’s okay,” say Mark with a smile. “Mark,” say Aum. “Aum, how lucky are you to come with two beautiful women,” tease Mark before turning to Aff, “I’m Mark and you are?” without letting Aum introduce them. “I’m Aff,” she introduce herself. “Aff?” ask Mark. “Oh, Aff Jensen,” she replied. “Aff Jensen, pretty name,” he say. “P’Mark, are you forgetting me?” Pinky asked. “Of course not, I wouldn’t forget our Pinky, when did you get back?” he ask. “Just a couple days ago,” she answered. “And you waited until today to come see us? Or did you see Aum’s first?” he tease. “I have to see Aum first, or actually make him surprise to see me, but I guess that didn’t turn out what I have hope it would,” she say. “It’s okay, we’re surprise you return,” say Mark then turn to Aff, “should we go in?” “Mark, just go in,” say Aum looking at him with cold eyes. “Okay, okay, don’t have to look at me like that,” he say before going in. “See who’s here,” say Mark when he open the door. “Mark, who is possibly here,” say Tui. “Of course our friends,” say Mark. Aum, Pinky and Aff came into the room. “Wow, everyone’s here,” say Tui getting up from his seat. “I told Aff that you’re now married to your fiancée Ja and she wants to congrats both of you,” say Aum. “Thanks,” say Tui then went over to Aff. “I was just thinking about something and you look very familiar,” he says lowly to Aff’s ear. Aff kind of got scare that he might remember just like how she remember him when Aum told her that he married Ja. “I want to speak with you,” she told him lowly also. “What are you guys whispering about?” ask Aum looking at them suspiciously. “Nothing, I was just thanking her but my wife isn’t in town, she left town yesterday,” say Tui, “however, let’s go out for dinner since all of you are here to say congrats to me and I will relate the message to my wife.” “I was hoping to get to see your wife,” say Aum, “but I guess you’re trying to hide her anyways next time will do but I have to meet her.” “I will tell you about her if you ask me,” say Mark looking at Tui. “You met her?” ask Aum and Pinky. “Yes, spend time also if I can say that,” Mark say.

“Excuse me but I have to use the restroom,” say Aff and went out. After a while of talking, Tui excuses himself. Aff was waiting by the restroom for him, “You’re waiting for me?” ask Tui when he went up to her. “Yes, you say that Ja returned home yesterday?” ask Aff. “Yes, she returned with Toey,” he answers then looks at her suspiciously, “why are you asking about her when you haven’t seen her before, or do you know her?” After hesitating, “you can’t remember me, P’Tui?” she asked. “Nong Aff?” he asks and she nods her head. “Why are you here and why did you sell yourself?” he ask holding her hand. “I don’t have a choice P’Tui, let’s not talk about me right now, why did Ja return home? Isn’t she suppose to be living with you?” Aff asked. “Well it’s my fault, I kind of made her go,” he says. “What? How can you do that?” she asked. “I don’t know, now tell me why you did that?” he asked. “I don’t have time right now but you I will tell you when we have time,” say Aff. “Okay, remember you owe me an explanation about why you’re doing this and not with the family,” he says and she nods her head. Just then Aum came and saw them, “why are you two here?” he asked. “Nothing, we just bumped into each other,” say Tui walking up to Aum and place his hand on Aum’s shoulder, “take care of her.” “We’ll be going out to lunch,” say Aum and went to hold Aff’s hand. “Yes, I was on my way but I bumped into Tui so I was just telling him congrats on his wedding and I hope he’ll bring her around so I can meet her,” with a smile. “I want to meet her too,” he say, “he’s been telling me about her but I’m sure he didn’t mean everything he told me,” and they head back to his office.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
here's more...

Nong Gino was tire from the morning play and fell asleep. Rita put him into bed then went outsides to help around the house with the maids before returning to Nong Gino’s bed with a cup of water in case he wakes up. She was looking through the photo album on his book shelf and saw pictures of him when he was a baby and with Rome holding him. “A person can have two different sides,” before putting the pictures away then look at Nong Gino, “I guess I can understand why your uncle is protective of you, and he loves you like his own with you growing up by him.”

Rome was sitting in his office while thinking about Rita then his office phone rang. “Yes,” he answers. “Boss your father is on the line,” his secretary says. “Okay,” he says and hangs up before picking it up again. “Yes, father,” he say. “Rome, I have to go out of town for 3 days, you may take the three days off and be at home with Nong Gino,” say his father. “Where are you going?” he asked. “I’ll be meeting Mr. Lata before he goes out of the country about our merging the mall in Chiang Mai with theirs,” say his father. “Okay,” he says. “See you at home, remember don’t come home late,” say his father before hanging up. “Three days at home with Nong Gino and his nanny,” he says to himself with a smirk. Then he decides to call home and talk to Rita, “Hello,” she says as the maid hand her the phone. “What do you have plan for the next three days?” he asked. “Why do you want to know?” she asked. “My father is going out of town and wants me to take Nong Gino to Pattaya for the three days and since you’re his nanny, you’ll have to tag along,” he says. “What? I have to tag along when you wouldn’t even let him go anywhere with me? I will not be going,” she says. “You have to,” he says. “Who says I have to?” she ask. “Because I insisted,” he says. “You can’t tell me to go here and there,” she says. “Well then let’s see if Nong Gino is going to be happy with this,” say Rome then hang up. “I’m not done…” say Rita when the phone went dead, “crazy, why do I have to do what you say.”

“Toey, let me help you prepare dinner,” say Ja. “I got it, you can stay in the living room with mother,” say Toey. “Are you sure?”Ja asked. “Yes, P’Ja, I can do this,” and pushes her out of the kitchen. Ja saw mother sleeping on the couch and went over to mother, “mom, let me help you go sleep in your room,” say Ja helping mother up. They went upstairs to mother’s room and mother went to sleep. Ja cover mother with her blanket before leaving to go downstairs. She pack the clothes and went into the kitchen, “Ja I will be back I’m going to return these clothes to Grandma Janjaroen,” say Ja. “Okay, hurry home, it’s getting late,” say Toey. “Yes,” say Ja and left with the bag of the clothes.

At the restaurant, “What would you like to eat?” ask Pinky to Aum. “Anything is fine,” he answers. “Aff, why don’t we try seafood vegetable with rice?” ask Tui. “That’s fine,” answered Aff with a smile. “Let me get the same plate,” say Mark looking at Aum. “I will order two curry soups with rice for us,” say Pinky. “Sure,” say Aum. Tui has been talking more with Aff and seems to be getting along quite well. This makes Aum jealous but he didn’t think otherwise because he doesn’t believe Tui will do that to him because they have been friends since they’re small. After eating, everyone went separate ways except for Aum with Pinky and Aff. “Auntie, we’re home,” say Pinky. “How was your day?” ask Mrs. Chumanon. “Pretty good,” say Pinky. “Aum, don’t go upstairs yet, I want to talk to you,” say Mrs. Chumanon. “Okay, mother, let me take Aff upstairs then I’ll come back down,” say Aum and head upstairs with Aff. Inside her room, “I will be right back okay, if you’re tire from the whole day, go to sleep first,” and kiss her on the forehead. “Okay,” say Aff and went to wash up after Aum left the room. After washing up, she went straight to sleep.

Downstairs, “Aum, you have to take me and Pinky to Chiang Rai, Pinky’s parents brought a house there and once Pinky to go take a look until they get back,” say his mother. “When are you leaving?” ask Aum. “The day after tomorrow,” say his mother. “Okay, I will take both of you to Chiang Rai,” say Aum. “I don’t want you to take your wife along, she is to stay home until we get back,” say his mother. “But mother, no one is home with her,” say Aum, “it’s going to be boring.” “If you take her then I am not going,” say his mother. After hesitating, “Okay, I will talk to her,” and went upstairs to her room. When he got in, she was sound asleep and washes up then slept by her.

When Rome got home, he went upstairs to check on Nong Gino and found him asleep. Rita was also sleep with her hand over the blanket of Nong Gino. He smiles before going back out of the room. When he went downstairs, “you’re home early,” say his father coming in through the door. “Didn’t you say to come home early, seems like you want to talk,” say Rome sitting on the couch. “Yes,” say his father taking a seat on the opposite couch, “just about the three days that I will be away.” “What about the three days?” ask Rome. “I want you to be a little laid back with Rita, you’re not scare she’s getting all the attention from Nong Gino are you?” ask his father. “No,” says Rome, “I just want to make sure Nong Gino is taken care of.” “To tell you I think he is under the right person’s care, if you want to you can watch them then you’ll know that they are just right together,” say his father. “That’s exactly what I’m going to do,” say Rome, “but I’m not sure if they’re right together.” “How do you know they’re not when he asks about her every time she isn’t around,” say his father. “I’m retiring to my room for the night,” he says and went upstairs but met Rita when she was coming out of Nong Gino’s room. “About Pattaya,” say Rita but Rome just kept walking to his room. “What about Pattaya?” he asks. “I won’t be able to go,” say Rita. “You have to go if you don’t go Nong Gino wouldn’t be happy,” he says opening his door and walking inside. Without thinking, Rita followed him and close the door, “I will explain to Nong Gino, I’m sure he will understand besides it’ll be the right time for you and him to spend together,” say Rita. “Of course we spend time together ever since he’s still a baby and we still do,” say Rome turning to her. “But from what I have seen, you’re not spending enough time with him, you’re constantly working and paying attention to your girlfriend, you can’t say you’re spending time with him when you’re not with him,” say Rita. “Well, then why don’t you allow us this time to spend together and see for yourself if you would come along,” he says. “I told you I can’t go, I have family that I have to take care of also, I am not like you where I can go here and there anytime,” says Rita. “Why are you in my room?” he ask changing subject. “I’m not in your room,” say Rita. “Course you are,” say Rome. Rita then looks around the room and quickly turns around and walks but bump into the close wall. “Ouch,” say Rita placing her head over her forehead. “Told you you’re in my room,” say Rome. “You’re making fun of me?” ask Rita turning around to face him. “No, are you okay?” he asks taking her hand and having her sit on the edge of the bed. “Of course I’m not fine; I just bump my head on the wall,” say Rita massaging her forehead. “Let me see,” he says and took her hand from her forehead while he touches her forehead. She was looking up at him then smile. “Something funny?” he ask. “No,” she says still smiling. “It seems like it’s bruising,” say Rome. “Is it really? Do you have a band aid that I can cover the bruise?” she asked. “Yes, let me get it,” he say going into the restroom. Rita stood up, looks in the mirror on the night table and didn’t see the bruise. When Rome came
out, Rita threw his pillow at him, “What’s that for?” he ask stopping halfway into the room. “There’s no bruise,” says Rita, “you lied.” “Of course I lie and you believe that,” he says beginning to laugh. “Why you,” say Rita and began looking around for items to throw him. Rome came closer and Rita grabs another pillow and threw it at him. The pillow was a couple feet from Rome and while coming closer, he trip on the small items that Rita threw and they both fell onto the bed. His lip touches her and they just look at each other. Then Rita pushes Rome off her and ran out of the room. Rome stood where he was but touch his lip. Rita ran to Nong Gino’s room and went inside then stood by the door and touches her lip. “I can’t believe he got my first kiss,” say Rita to herself. “Rita,” say Nong Gino sitting up and rubbing his eyes. “Nong Gino, you’re up,” say Rita going to him. “Are you about to leave?” he asks. “Yes, I will be back tomorrow okay,” she says getting his hand and holding it. “Okay, can I see you go?” he asks. “It’s getting late I think you should stay inside okay, you can look at me from up here,” she says. “Okay, then see you tomorrow,” he say and kiss her on the cheek. “Okay, early tomorrow,” says Rita and kiss him back. Rita grabs her purse and left. Rome was also staring out the window while she’s leaving.

“Dinner’s ready, P’Ja,” say Toey coming out of the kitchen. “Mother’s asleep,” say Ja. “Okay, we’ll just wait until P’Rita gets home before we eat,” say Toey taking a seat at the table, “it’s already 8 and she’s not home yet.” “I will go check and wait outside in case something happens to her,” say Ja and went out with Toey behind her. While outside, “P’Ja, isn’t the sky pretty?” ask Toey. “Yes, it is,” say Ja looking up at the sky. “P’Rita,” say Toey and open the gate for Rita. “Why are you two out here?” ask Rita. “We’re waiting for you,” say Ja, “Nong Gino must not have wanted to let you come home.” “Not it’s not that, it’s his…” say Rita then stop herself. “His?” ask Ja looking at Toey then back to Rita. “His uncle,” say Toey finishing Ja’s sentence. “Well, I got into a little argument with his uncle because he’s taking Nong Gino to Pattaya and wants me to tag along otherwise Nong Gino wouldn’t go,” say Rita. “What do you think? Do you want to go?” ask Ja. “I don’t want to but he wants me to go,” say Rita. “Then maybe you should if Nong Gino wants you to go,” say Toey. “But I…” say Rita. “It’s okay P’Rita, Nong Toey and I are home so we’ll take care of the house and mother, you have to do what you have to with Nong Gino and his uncle, just have fun when you go,” say Ja with a smile. “Yea, P’Ja is right, have fun at Pattaya,” say Toey. “Have you two ate?” ask Rita. “Not yet, but since you’re home lets go eat, I’m hungry,” say Toey. “I can smell the good food, is it something that Ja likes?” ask Rita. “Of course, how do you know?” ask Toey. “Because it’s…” say Rita but was stop by Toey, “you’ll see when we get in what food it is.” “Hurry both of you, otherwise our dinner is going to get cold,” say Ja closing the door behind them. After eating they each retire to their room. Ja was getting ready to sleep when her cell rang. “Hello,” she answers but there was no answer from the other line. “Hello,” she says again. “How have you been?” the voice ask at the other line. Ja begin to get teary, “You?” she asked. “Okay,” he answers. “That’s good to hear,” say Ja getting up to go out to the balcony. “Are you getting ready to sleep?” he asks. “Yes,” she answers. “I saw your sister Aff today,” he says. “How and where did you see P’Aff?” she asked. “At my workplace,” he answers. "She wants to say congrats to us for getting married,” he says then went silent. Ja begins to cry because she’s happy to hear him say they got married, “are you crying?” he asked. “No,” she lied. “Well, mom and dad are going out of the country,” he says. “When are they leaving?” she asked. “In another day or two,” he answers, “I just want to let you know that I met Aff and mom and dad are going out of the country.” “Thanks for informing me,” she says. “Good night,” he says. “Good night to you too,” she says then hung up and cry herself out on the balcony.

The next morning, Aum woke up and went downstairs into the kitchen. “Aff,” he says and she turns to him. “Yes,” she answers. “Mom wants me to take mom and Pinky to Chiang Rai for a couple days therefore I will have to leave you home,” he says. “Don’t worry about me,” she says. “Of course I am, you’re going to be home alone for the time being,” he says going to hug her and she hugs him back. “I will take care of myself while you do the same,” she says, “I will wait here until you get home.” “Promise,” he says after releasing her and she nods. “That’s good, I will come home fast as I could,” he says and hugs her again. Aff prepared breakfast and after breakfast, Aum left for work leaving Aff home with his mother and Pinky. “Aff,” yell Mrs. Chumanon from the living room. “Yes,” say Aff coming in from outside. “I want you to go to the supermarket to buy some fruits,” she says. “Yes,” say Aff. “Take these money,” say Pinky. “I have money, I can just use mine,” she says. “Take her money, we don’t want you to use your money on us,” say Mrs. Chumanon then Aff got the money but notice it was too much, “this is too much it wouldn’t cost this much for just the fruits.” “Just use that, stop talking back to me,” say Mrs. Chumanon and told her to leave quickly which she did.

While she’s waiting for the taxi, she looks at her cell phone calendar and notice that in three days is Ja’s birthday. She called Tui but couldn’t get through to him. After hailing a taxi, she asked to take her to the mall first so she can talk to Tui. “Boss, Aff is here to see you,” say his secretary. “Have her come in,” say Tui setting his work aside. “P’Tui,” say Aff walking into his office, “I’m not bothering you am I?” “Of course not, what can I do for you today?” he asked. “I just want to let you know that in three days it will be Ja’s birthday,” she says. “Three days?” he asked. “Yes, I don’t know if you have anything plan or if you are even aware of that but I want to go home but I’m afraid I won’t be able to,” she says. “What do you mean you can’t?” he ask, “Aum doesn’t know you’re Ja’s sister does he?” and she shook her head no. “But he’s leaving to Chiang Rai with his mother and Pinky for a couple of days,” says Aff. “Oh, Mark and I will be leaving to Bangkok tomorrow afternoon you want to go with us?” he asked and she nods her head. “Let me ask Aum if that is okay first,” he says just then Mark walked in and froze in his track when he saw them together. “Mark,” say Tui. “Am I interrupting anything?” he asks before closing the door. “It’s okay, you can come in Mark,” say Tui and Mark came in. “Let me introduce you to Aff properly,” say Tui. “Mark this is Aff, Ja and Toey’s older sister,” say Tui. “How did you end up with Aum?” Mark asked. Then Aff decided to spill everything to them but made them promise not to tell Aum anything. “Now, Mark you’ll get to see Nong Toey when we go to Bangkok,” say Tui. “What are you trying to say P’Tui?” ask Aff looking at both the guys. “Well, seems like my friend Mark here has a crush on Nong Toey,” say Tui. “Are you?” ask Aff. “I want to get to know her better,” say Mark. “Nice,” say Aff with a smile, “Oh I have to get going, let me know if you get anything,” to Tui. “Where are you in a rush to?” ask Tui. “Mrs. Chumanon wants me to go buy some fruits at the supermarket but I came to see you first, I better get going,” say Aff. “I will take you,” say Mark. “Are you free to go though?” ask Aff. “Yes,” say Mark. “Take care of my sister for me, Mark otherwise you’ll see,” say Tui with his fist up. “Okay,” say Mark and Mark and Aff went out.

Rita arrived at work and Rome was outside. “Have an answer for me yet?” he asked. “What answer?” she asked. “Whether you’re going with us to Pattaya or not,” he say. “Of course not, I will talk to Nong Gino,” say Rita. Rome grabs her arm, “Try again, that’s not the answer I want to hear.” “What do you want to hear then? That I want to go? That wouldn’t be correct because then I would have lied,” she say and pull her arm back. “See you tonight then,” he says and head off. “I won’t see you tonight, I am leaving before you return,” she say to herself then watch him leave before entering the house. Nong Gino was upstairs in his bed and saw the scene downstairs in the front yard. He quickly ran downstairs and have a maid call his grandpa for him, “Grandpa, I want to get uncle and Rita together,” he say. “Uncle told me that he’s taking you and Rita to Pattaya but maybe Rita doesn’t want to go, if you have any ideas try it okay,” say his grandpa. “Okay, grandpa I will see what I can do,” he say and hung up. “Rita,” he say running to the door. “Nong Gino, you look happy today, something special happened?” Rita asked. “Yes, uncle’s taking me to Pattaya, you are going to right,” he say. “Nong Gino, I might not be able to go,” she say kneeling down to him. “But I want you to go, if you don’t go then I won’t go,” say Nong Gino. “Our little prince listen to me, okay, it’ll be a good time for you to spend with your uncle, just the two of you and no one else to interrupt your time together, I won’t be there nor will Ae be there,” she says. “No but I want you, if you don’t go then I won’t go,” he say and ran outside to the backyard. “Nong Gino,” says Rita running outside but didn’t see him. “Nong Gino, where are you, come out,” she yell looking around. After a while, the maids came out and help her but with no luck. Finally, “Nong Gino come out and I will go to Pattaya with you, if you don’t come out in five minutes then I won’t go,” say Rita. After a while, he came out from a small bush from the side of the house. “Promise?” he asked running to her. “Promise,” she say. She took Nong Gino inside so they can watch a movie together along with eating some snacks that Toey baked for him.

Aum is in his office when his phone rang, “Hello,” answer Aum. “Hello Aum,” say Tui. “Yes,” he say. “Tomorrow Mark and I will be leaving to Bangkok; will you be able to come along with us?” Tui asked. “I can’t I have to take my mom and Pinky to Chiang Rai, how long will you be there?” ask Aum. “A couple days to weeks,” he answered. “I won’t be able to, I will just see you both when you return,” Aum says. “Well, then I was wondering if Aff can go with us just for a couple of days if she’s not going with you since staying home alone will be boring, you know Ja is over there maybe they can become friends,” Tui say. “I know she wants to meet Ja, yea, she can go with you and Mark just make sure nothing happens to her otherwise I’ll come to you first,” say Aum. “Of course, I promise to not let anything happen to her since she’s my sister in law also,” say Tui. “Well, don’t forget to let her know and I will pick her up tomorrow at noon,” say Tui. “Okay, I’ll let her know, she’ll be happy to go,” say Aum before hanging up.

Tui hangs up his cell phone when Linda called. “Hello,” he answered. “Tui?” ask Linda. “Yes,” he says. “Where have you been? Why haven’t you come to visit me?” she asked. “I’ve been busy, I will come when I have a chance, okay,” he says. “Promised?” she asked. “Yes, now I’m busy but when I have a chance I will come see how you’re doing,” he says. “Okay, remember I miss you,” she says. “I know,” he says and hangs up. “Tui, you won’t get away from me, seems like you’re distancing yourself from me, but I wouldn’t let that happen,” say Linda to herself.

more still to come...

amandayang13

sarNie Egg
It's so intresting. Love the story line.
Couldn't help myself but to save your fanfaction.
It's so far the best fanfiction I've read.