[Fox Series] Dollhouse

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I'm loving the new series on Fox that comes after Sarah Conner, Terminator. The Dollhouse stars one of my favorite series actress, Eliza Dushku. She used to play the other slayer in Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Also, this series is directed by Josh Whedon! He directed Buffy and Angel. I love his stuff! I'm so glad he's back with a new show. His shows are different; usually in the supernatural/scientic area.

This series is about a facility nicknamed "The dollhouse." They act as an agency that deploys workers to different clients in need of different task. The dolls have their memory/personalities erased and are imprinted with new ones each time they are sent out for an assignment. So if a client needs a professional negotiator, then a doll will be implented with a new persona/memory/muscles that are of a negotiator. The very first episode was very good. I can't wait for next week!!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
it comes on fridays at 9PM right after Sarah Connor on Fox. So if you've got Tivo or Dvr, record it sister. It's good as heck!