FRAUD CHECK CASHED

Okae, my 2007-2008 year just SUCK A** to start off with... My life is like in H*LL HOLE and Ima so ANGRY at everyone that I know! That's just to start off wid...
*~ 2 roommates screwed me over...
*~ My aptment people are just being B*TCHES about everything...
*~ I have MADD dramas with CHICKS that I dont even KNOW EXIST...
*~ And many many more... (2 long to list)

SO THIS ISSUE GOES...
7 months ago I filed a FRAUDULENT CHECK tat was cashed at a MONEY TREE here in COLORADO! I filed a report with the Po-Po's and they never got back to me. I filed a report with my school and FISCAL board and was told that I would hear back from them in 1-3 months. Well... Lets see... Its been 7 months and NOTHING. So I contacted the State of COLORADO TREASURY and I was transfered to like 10 different people WHO KNEW NOTHING AT ALL... The last transfer the lady told me was that she was the middle person and took down my information. She will contact the bank that sent the check. I was like umm... okae... watever. She said she will call me back asap. Its been 6 hours... wtf!!!
Anyone who's been in this position know who I can contact to find out if I am gonna ever get my STUDENT LOAN that was cashed by the Naruto-Wanna Be Roommate... The State Treasury suck ass already. NO help watsoever. I called the school and said it was turned over to the STATE and has nothing to follow-up on. The STATE has NO CLUE! AHHHHH!!!!
HELP ANYONE!!!

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I don't understand, did some cash a check that was suppose to be yours?
Or did they cash a personal check of yours (like the money is coming out of your checking account)?

If it's the first one, I'd contact the manager of the bank in which the check is from or whoever sent the check.
The thing about this is that there are tons of people who have some sort of problem and they're probably swamped with other customers too, so you have to keep calling them. I rarely trust that they'll call back instead after a few hours I call back again.

If it's a personal check of yours and the money is coming out of your checking account, contact your bank ASAP.
I check my statements once a week online to make sure there isn't any weird activities. As for paper statements if you don't need them ask your bank to stop sending it and shred the others.

If this is about student loans, you can try contacting your loan provider and telling them what happen so they can direct you to the right people.
With stuff like this cops aren't much help.
It's stuff like this that I have all of my student loans and financial aid money sent directly to my checking account.

But yeah, you have to really keep at it, keep calling them until you get answers and after they give you answers make sure you have a way to get updates.

noungning

Heartless
um isn't this the one where u said they took your ID and signed as you?

the only thing i can suggest is go to the cops and have them launch an investigation, and get them to see where it was cashed, branch and location, time so they can see the camera and identify on the cameras that it wasn't u. besides that, the person used ur ID, and they signed as you...

um isn't this the one where u said they took your ID and signed as you?

the only thing i can suggest is go to the cops and have them launch an investigation, and get them to see where it was cashed, branch and location, time so they can see the camera and identify on the cameras that it wasn't u. besides that, the person used ur ID, and they signed as you...
YUP! THAT'S THE ONE. GOOD NEWS THOU. THE STATE TREASURY CALLED ME AND MY SCHOOL... I WILL BE GETTING A REISSUED CHECK FOR MY LOSS AND YES I CAN PAY FOR SKOOL THIS SEMESTER. I AM THANKFUL THAT THE CASHIER LADY SUE HAS GIVEN ME SO MUCH HELP. THE COPS ARE STOOPID AND A WASTE OF MY TIME. THEY DIDNT SO JACK! AS FOR THOSE PEOPLE AT THE TREASURY WHEN I CALLED THEM; USELESS... I WOULD HAVE TO CREDIT THE LADY AT MY SCHOOL FOR ALL THE HELP! I AM SO THANKFUL NOW... BUT I GOT THIS DEAL DONE WITH AND FOR THAT DUMBASS LAW SCHOOL GIRL SUNNY... SO MUCH FOR LAW SCHOOL... I WOULD SAY... SEE YOU IN JAIL... KEKE! ITS MEAN OF ME BUT HECK I DONT CARE FOR ALL THAT SHE PUT ME THRU....

noungning

Heartless
oh i'm glad u have the issue resolved. congrats. be more careful next time, and never trust anyone, sometimes, even family. ;)