Free Cosmetics

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
http://cbs5. com/wrapper_consumer/seenon/cosmetic. lawsuit. settlement. 2. 798171. html
Well, i got some Chanel Lotion and Clinique oil free face lotion! Stop by Macys or Dillards to get urs free gifts! Its not sample its a full size!
TODAY ONLY.. i think??

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
yeah... that was a ONE DAY only thing
sucks for me.
i had classes in the morning..
work in the afternoon
and another night class
i couldn't even stop by to get any.
lol.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
I thought it was only a one day deal too, but my uncle called and said his female co-workers told him it's for 7 days.

So I did a bit of research and various reliable sources actually say it's for "a maximum of seven days, while supplies last, on a first come, first served basis, beginning on January 20, 2009."

I heard on the radio that at some places 100+, 200+ or more ladies had queued up before stores even opened (reminds me of Black Friday, but for gals & make-up). Someone else said they were handling out out crappy things only at some places (i.e. discontinued lines, promotional items...etc).

Not sure if I wanna give it a try tomorrow or not. Guess it depends on whether if I'll be near one of those stores or in the next week or so.

See for more details & CREDIT: http://www.cosmeticssettlement.com/

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
No you dont have to purchase any thing to get ur free comestics. I actually got a CHANEL lotion and Clinque oil free control lotion!

Mae

sarNie Adult
I got a Ralph Lauren Romance lotion and my sis got Calvin Klein's Euphoria bath & body gel wash...

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
what do yall say to them when you go in?
do you just go up to any of the cosmetic counters and ask for the free product?

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
No...they should have a counter right around the door wheres all the make ups at and they should have like a big stand poster sign! one per person in a first-come, first serve basis. Consumers will be able to choose one item per person until supplies last. Brands include Estée Lauder, Clinique, Lancome, Clarins, Guerlain, Givenchy, Chanel, Boucheron, Cody, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal and Christian Dior.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
No...they should have a counter right around the door wheres all the make ups at and they should have like a big stand poster sign! one per person in a first-come, first serve basis. Consumers will be able to choose one item per person until supplies last. Brands include Estée Lauder, Clinique, Lancome, Clarins, Guerlain, Givenchy, Chanel, Boucheron, Cody, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal and Christian Dior.
OMG I'M EXCITED I'M GOING TO TRY AND GO TODAY.
There's a Macy and a Nordstom...I want Lancome and Christian Dior...woooo I'm so excited now.
thanks for the info!!! :kiss:

minankumo

sarNie Adult
to let u guys know. u must purchase item from them b4 n bring in ur receipt to get the free item. the receipt must be from 2003-?. my frand did went n they wont get it to her for free she need to show receipt. but if u baought items from there b4 n u dont have receipt they will not give it to u for free. they said that too bad ske should have kept her receipt.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
to let u guys know. u must purchase item from them b4 n bring in ur receipt to get the free item. the receipt must be from 2003-?. my frand did went n they wont get it to her for free she need to show receipt. but if u baought items from there b4 n u dont have receipt they will not give it to u for free. they said that too bad ske should have kept her receipt.
OMG are you serious? Who really keeps their receipts from 6 freaking years ago on cosmetics that can be used up in like, 3 months?! They are crazy retards. What a stingy store!
I went to my store and got mine for free- even MEN got free cosmetics - and probably gave it away to their wives. My hubby even went with me to Macy's and picked up one for me... sheesh stingy stores.
But this lawsuit cosmetics giveaway isn't even worth it. their prices are still going to be expensive it's not like anybody is winning anything.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Not true, they even state it in the lawsuit that a receipt is not required!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Not true, they even state it in the lawsuit that a receipt is not required!
I agree... the lawsuit was technically for those who bought high end cosmetics from those places from May 29, 1994 through July 16, 2003-- but who in the world still has their receipts from back then anyways?

They shouldn't have required receipts... I did read that some places required you to fill out a form saying something like "you would only get one product (not go to other stores and keep stocking up), plus you signed that you bought products during that period and so you should get the free items." But I don't think the majority of the stores made it hard to get the free stuff at all.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
NO WAYYYYYYYYYYY THATS SOOO NOT TRUE...YOU DO NOT NEED NO RECEIPT. LADIES GOT GET UR FREE GIFTS!! ONCE AGAIN YOU DO NOT NEED NO RECEIPT OR DO NOT NEED TO PURCHASE ANYTHING!
I PURCHASED WAY TOO MUCH FROM MAC AND DIDNT GET NO DISCOUNT OR NOTHING SO THIS IS MY CHANCE OF GETTING FREE GIFTS HAHA OF COURSE IMMA TAKE MY CHANCE! HEHE.....HURRY LADIES END SATURDAY....GOOD LUCK

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
MINA ARE YOU SURE? HAHA NO RECEIPT DEAR!!!THERES A BIG ASS POSTER SIGN IN FRONT OF THE COUNTER EVEN SAY SO THAT YOU DO NOT NEED NO RECEIPT!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
What I wanna know is... moh-- did you attempt to go out and get your cosmetics yet? :)
starry i tried to go today but i got suckered into going to sallys beauty supply. well actually i wanted to go too lol.
my mom and i are going to go tomorrow i'll let you know...i hope they still have free things to give away.

AceMile

sarNie Egg
I feel pity for myself for reading this post very late. I should have read this before so I could have also my free products. Are there still times for them to give gifts such as these? Tanning Beds