Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Damn Hot

• Oh-my-god...you're burning up!

• Total voters

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
So as you all know, I'm coming out with a new album this Fall. It's going to be a double album. One is called "Love at Sunrise" and the other is called "Hedonism at Sunset." This new single is from the second album. It's not done yet, but it's a good preview of the song. It features Nai aka Chenruknote along with moi. Check it out.

*Update* I changed the song to add more background vocals (basically more "ror") and to include my name and Nai.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jemcnh

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
My duck forced me to vote !!!!! snif snif so here i am...He got a knife under me hot throat and forced me !!! i feel abused now snif snif....

Why are the choices only positive???? Bad bad bad !!! haha joking ja...You guys rock !!! My duck u sound sexy in thai wa, u should sing in thai more ! Oh and Nai i never doubted of you my love, u sing it so cute !!! Nai, roo juk paow : 'lookmai lone mai klai tone ja my laanh ruk' hahahahaha ok i lhong tua eng much.....

Now u guys made me taste a lil bit of ur masterpiece, i'm waiting for the next songs not patiently at all ! so u'd better hurry up !!!

Auto ejection !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Mad props to nai nai!! You're freakkin adorable and I love the attitude you put into the song!

ndyfrhn14

sarNie Egg
good song!!but, i think u can do better. still not enough to burn me up yet.
u rock marduk!! :clap:
||nerdyfriend||:D

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
lol@ the person above me... and i love how ur respond to this.... well as for me, i was the person next to p'Jensen.... i've never seen a plastic butter knife so sharp in my life......hahaha i can't say anything bad bout my love and Nai Nai, their just 2 awesome Human Being's trying to show off their talents....... hehe GREAT JOB u 2!!!

:slapandkissse3: <------- omg so freaken cute!!!

Nameless

N i n j a
pwhaha NAI! Let's go eat ICE-CREAM!!

You're adorably cute.

Marduk....

that was sorta tight.

But NAI....so cute. :kiss:

dfemc

sarNie Adult
my co-ruler nai is ALWAYS HOT in all that she does babbee... burn it up.

ur improving monkey, i see slight potential.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
my co-ruler nai is ALWAYS HOT in all that she does babbee... burn it up.

ur improving monkey, i see slight potential.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Marduk, OMG haha. Thank you for all the compliments and Naah Jen of course 'lookmai lone mai klai tone lol. And Nameless I definitely do want the ice cream, how about now, it's so freaken burning hot here. Thanks for the compliment Bao, Jae Natty, Sokie, Dfemc, and P'Lek.

omgosh nai you sound soooo cute. but for monkey boy...uh..no comment. lmao. jk jk.

p.s
OWWW!!! lmao. >.<

ChenrukNote

Goddess
lol thanks Sarath. Marduk's "owwww" is pretty unique! I laughed pretty hard when I heard it the first time because I didn't think you were going to do the owwww parts. Nice job Marduk! :D

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
This is song is tooo cute....great job Nai...i like the 2 version more because you could actually "hear" MARDUK!!! Marduk....sound HOT!!! :tease:

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
I don't know what the hell happened, but I lost all the votes before when I edited the song link.

So we lost all the cool "omg, you're burning up" votes.