Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Damn Hot

• Oh-my-god...you're burning up!

• Total voters

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
First of all you are killing me because my album was the karoke album.
Second of all, Natty sent me that song and her and I like the song, because it reminded her of me, and I liked the meaning of the song
Third of all I played it on the radio, and you are stealing it, you're stealing everything from me even nong nai.

MARDUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
First of all you are killing me because my album was the karoke album.
Second of all, Natty sent me that song and her and I like the song, because it reminded her of me, and I liked the meaning of the song
Third of all I played it on the radio, and you are stealing it, you're stealing everything from me even nong nai.
MARDUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Um....this is random. :unsure: What the hell was this in response to? Um...this may seem like I'm joking, but are you drunk right now? Like...seriously. How am I killing you because your album's a karaoke album? And um..I'm glad the song reminded Natty of you. She should listen to it more often then. That way...she can always be reminded of you? And in response to your third thing...I'm sorry I stole your song. You can have it back. Here you go. Just click on the first link in the thread. It has the song. You can have it back.

Man...and here I thought you couldn't seem any crazier.... :blink:

Muddie Murda

smile...
I'm totally in love!! Nai is soooooo simply adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marduk, you're cool as always.
I don't know if you're considering this the best track in your album or not...you were sooo supa excited. I don't think you've ever been so excited hahahahaha

I really can't wait til you release!

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Muddie, I wasn't considering it the best track so far...since I also have "Roo Seuk Yang Rai" but now I do. I rerecorded it. Check it out. I think this is the final version.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/553pyr

I have two complete songs so far for my next album. And they're both hot!

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
LMFAO. LOLs. Hot, Damn hot, oh my god - you're burning up!
LOLs, amusing. Ha, ha. Nai!!! She sounds adorable!!! LOLs. Marduk, I love you!!!
Ha, ha. Great song! It's so cute!! I can't wait for the album!! I'd prefer to rate it as
cute, not hot. LOLs. I'm excited!! LOLs.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Marduk I absolutely love the new version. It made my night, this and the additions to the royal court of D and Moo. Such a stressing day but this definitely made me smile. Good job the Incredible Marduk. Also thanks for the compliments Joey and Muddie.