frog prince

crazie_me

sarNie Egg
OMG!...i saw this drama in hmong at the tournament...and i was all crazy and all...cause i thought the voice was goin to be good...and b/c i love this drama...but anywase, omg im soo MAD!....I hate it....this company suck baddddddddddddd......i watch it and i couldnt stand it...Qian En voice was sooo old it didnt match her at all... all the name was wierd...they didnt dubb it the right way....they just said whatever comes to mind i swear!....i was like what?....that not what they said!....errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....so mad i want my $$ back now.....i hate it..i so wish that that one company dubb it instead of this sorrie company ( i dont know which company but they also dubb "save the last dance").....*sigh...i was so confusing listening to them talk in hmong....wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy wrong......

anywase, im just expressing my anger to ya.....cause i feel like writing them and tell them to stop dubbing drama if they are just going to say whatever comes to mind and not dubb it the right way... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

there are 5 tape and im on tape 4 right now.....and it the part were ming dao just found out who he really is.....i have a feeling they are goin to cut out alot too... :( :angry: :angry:

Mae

sarNie Adult
OMG, I saw it at the tourney too and almost bought it but i didn't.....who translates it, so i don't buy from that company....by the way I did buy Green Rose and the company that translated it sucks...ughhh i hate the voices and they changed all the characters name into Hmong too.....i feel ur pain....i'm super picky about voices too...

shaddy

sarNie Egg
omg....i saw it.....it was bad......i agree with crazie_me 100%.....i hated it....errrr...i'll say out of the whole translation....20% is correct and the rest is made up!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i knoe it suxs.. that's y i don't bother buying dubbed hmong movies anymore... thai or korean... i stick to "OrIGINal"

get the orginal... & don't worry about the dubbed hmong version.. cause it will sure piss anybody off... sounds lame when they try to translate certain part...& it doesn't make sense.. :) lol....

bugsy

sarNie Adult
OMG OMG OMG...YOU ACTUALLY BOUGHT IT!

I saw it at the July 4th tourney for like only 5 seconds and I couldnt take anymore. It was like...yuck!...What have the done to my Frog Prince drama! Anyways...agreed, it made me mad too, and i only saw like 5 seconds of it! I mean...there ARE good dubbing productions out there but damnn...when they're bad....i get mad. lols.

mayo

sarNie Egg
its a good thing we didnt buy it.... my sister in law fell in love with this drama when we watch it in the org. version.. and she was gonna buy the hmong version becaase her mom cant understand it... ill tell her its a good thing she didnt buy it

bugsy

sarNie Adult
mayo said:
its a good thing we didnt buy it.... my sister in law fell in love with this drama when we watch it in the org. version.. and she was gonna buy the hmong version becaase her mom cant understand it... ill tell her its a good thing she didnt buy it
[post="169196"][/post]​

omg...good thing she didnt buy it. I wouldnt even consider it even if the voices were good actually. For me, if i really really am totally in love with a drama, such as how i am with this one, I would rather buy the original. I dont buy alot of originals, only those that are worth it. And this one is definatley worth it.

I wonder if anyone's wrote a complaint letter to the production yet. Someone should totally do it! Now! lols.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I don't even bother buying any more dubbed Chinese or Korean dramas because the translations are never 100% correct.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
when u buy the hmong dubb version it's like $10 a tape and if there was 8 tapes it's $80 already and u can already get the original for less i buy my taiwanese drama in originals but my thai it have to be dubb cause i don't understand thai :(

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
^ahha yeah I agree with you too yajvaj XD

Well I've seen the dubbed version of prince frog too omg and I have to say when I first wacthed it the voices sux :C my sister bought it up to part.4 but omg I don't like their voices and they dubbed it alll wrong!!! :angry:

bugsy

sarNie Adult
hey....anyone knows the production company? maybe we can write a complaint letter as a whole. If not...i'd still like to know for future reference.

crazie_me

sarNie Egg
yeah same here..i want to know the company name too...imma write them saying that i want my money back and their voice sucks and that if they are going to dubb drama they should translate it the way it really is and not just say whatever comes to mind!...anywase,..they dubb "save the last dance "also.....but i dont know the name....omg im still mad...the lady told me that there's only 5 part to it....but its not...there are still more...but im not going to buy the rest...this is a waste of my $$....

*cries* *cries some more*...what have they done to my froggy drama?......*cries*.....i want my money back!.....it's soo stupid.....how they just say whatever and not translate what they really say....omg *cries again* =( =(=(=( :angry: :angry: :angry:

bugsy

sarNie Adult
*cries* *cries some more*...what have they done to my froggy drama?......*cries*.....i want my money back!.....it's soo stupid.....how they just say whatever and not translate what they really say....omg *cries again* =( =(=(=( :angry: :angry: :angry:
[post="169756"][/post]​
[/quote]

I feel ya pain. :wavecry: