Fujin's Pics

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
Wow! I like it ... looks so futuristic style. I like the colors you choose and the wood.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
I absolutely love your place. The modernist styling is awesome. Reminds me of minimalist art.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Cool Beans, Welcome :)

wow... i'm impresss, maybe u can come design my whole house...... lmfao it's waiting for u :) anyways on ur 7th pixs, i see weights........are those yours?? are u sure ur not a dude??? lol jk....if it is then u must been one muscular chickadee!!! :)

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
nice room, r u an interior designer?

welcome n where is your pic?

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
freaken fujin why are you stalking me down?hmm? hahahaha ur stupid rooms, you might as well just buy out ikea!

dreaMaker

sarNie Egg
I absolutely love your place. The modernist styling is awesome. Reminds me of minimalist art.
There's a party in my place and you're invited. You can bring some girls.

Cool Beans, Welcome :)

wow... i'm impresss, maybe u can come design my whole house...... lmfao it's waiting for u :) anyways on ur 7th pixs, i see weights........are those yours?? are u sure ur not a dude??? lol jk....if it is then u must been one muscular chickadee!!! :)
Sure I'd be happy to come over to your place for an inspection. lol
but hey i never said i was a girl.

nice room, r u an interior designer?

welcome n where is your pic?
thanks Linn for the welcome....oh my pic is in my avatar ^_^

freaken fujin why are you stalking me down?hmm? hahahaha ur stupid rooms, you might as well just buy out ikea!
Are you the one?

u have a very NICE rooom

It looks better than mines :lol:
hey mango, you should post some pictures! I’d like to see them :)

wow your a guy and your room is that clean. gee now i am embarrassed.
You know, I'm not just an interesting person, I have a nice place, too. Would you like to come over to my place later? lol

STIMA

OMG UR HOUSE IS SO COOL! soo kewl. where are you form? wat do you do as a living ? T_T LOL gosh ur house looks like a house out of mtv cribs or sometin LOL *breaks in
i thot u were a girl at first . o-o
but yeh so jealous, thats like my dream house wen im older lol

ChenrukNote

Goddess
You know, I'm not just an interesting person, I have a nice place, too. Would you like to come over to my place later? lol
No its okay I don't want to go to your place. just because u have a nice place does not mean you are nice yourself. and besides listen to mizterkevin, some of us are too young!

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
OMG Fujin Ma!! what are you doing to these poor innocent sw ppl especially my own daughter! don't corrupt her ok! shame on you fujin....haha! but yeah PARTY at fujin's place if anyone ever wants to go to amsterdam...lol! AHEM...but after the party, i'm sleeping over right fujin? *wink*....LMAO

and just a little note, fujin happened to clean up his room like made it spotless before he took pictures just so you all know....haha!

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Fujin... are you straight?

Your place is too pretty to be a normal bachelor's pad. But itz tight dude...

Amsterdam huh?

Is it true the girls there love asian men.

I want to be a token trophy for a hot blonde.

dreaMaker

sarNie Egg
just telling you, some of these girls are like 13 and 15.
Hey buddy thanks for telling me.... but can you tell me who are NOT like 13 and 15. lmao :drool:

OMG UR HOUSE IS SO COOL! soo kewl. where are you form? wat do you do as a living ? T_T LOL gosh ur house looks like a house out of mtv cribs or sometin LOL *breaks in
i thot u were a girl at first . o-o
but yeh so jealous, thats like my dream house wen im older lol
Not all guys are like slobs but a lot are. so how do you like me so far? :loool:

No its okay I don't want to go to your place. just because u have a nice place does not mean you are nice yourself. and besides listen to mizterkevin, some of us are too young!
Well, then, here's your chance to get to know me. Luckily i know your mommy very well. so let’s exchange some family values.

OMG Fujin Ma!! what are you doing to these poor innocent sw ppl especially my own daughter! don't corrupt her ok! shame on you fujin....haha! but yeah PARTY at fujin's place if anyone ever wants to go to amsterdam...lol! AHEM...but after the party, i'm sleeping over right fujin? *wink*....LMAO

and just a little note, fujin happened to clean up his room like made it spotless before he took pictures just so you all know....haha!
yeah sure you can sleep over and clean up my room later :wub:

dreaMaker

sarNie Egg
Fujin... are you straight?

haha... I was sure someone would ask this sooner or later ; )
yes of course i am straight. i like girls, especially kymmy "wink" wuahaha

Your place is too pretty to be a normal bachelor's pad. But itz tight dude...
you think 102 m2 is too tight ?

Amsterdam huh?
amsterdam city of hookers lmao :loool:

Is it true the girls there love asian men.

I want to be a token trophy for a hot blonde.
i believe so... i have received a few fansigns (aka pictures) from hot blonde europe girls :baby-scene-pop-corn:

STIMA

AMSTERDAM is like the best place to live.
are you a native there or sometin? ur house does look girlly but its good since you are such a flirt.
and..
we'll lke you better if you show your face :D :D :D :D :D :D

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Well, then, here's your chance to get to know me. Luckily i know your mommy very well. so let’s exchange some family values.
No dude I don't live with kymmy so let's not exchange any family values. How old are u again? 35 right???

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Fujin....

Welcome to SarnWorld buddy.

Kevin is jealous... just ignore him. He wants to keep the women to himself. :^P

Besides... isn't Kymmy a handful enough for ya? 555

It looks like your room has already caused the ladies here to peak interest in your facial features. Just make sure you send your naked pictures to them in PM... I do not care to see what you look like without clothes.

Have fun screwing around with the made up stories... Amsterdam and Los Angeles intertwined huh?