Fujin's Pics

Nameless

N i n j a
isn't fujin the japanese god of wind? lol

i just felt replying since half of sWorld flooded your thread already.

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
@ dyno: ahem....i don't lie and i don't spread rumors and i certainly don't gossip unlike your conceitedness...haha! i like to just lay it all out there and yes that's the truth and i just like immitating the nerd behind those bifocals....puahahaha! if they had office space II, you can totally qualify for the next milton...LMAO! and you are a predator dyno...you're always on the prowl and waiting to pounce on someone who doesn't want you...kekeke

@ bao bao: oh now you didn't my dearest daughter you, now you just gave fujin every opportunity to flirt with you dear...he always have a reply for every comment up in here.....i'll pray for you my love....haha!

@ lekkie: yeah did you get a kick out of that lekkie baby?! so did i! puahhaha...yeah you should ask klar about dyno's reseeding hairline.....his comb to the side so that he can cover up his baldyness....LMAO

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Grrgrgrrrr

ahem.... so now I'm conceited? hmm... bald and conceited....

Right... you can call me van diesel then...

Kymmy you are so... 555 I'm gonna document your claims and hand it to Klarissa and you can bring your sorry butt to a live encounter so I can prove you wrong.

Disclaimer to others: i am sensing my image on SW has been tarnished.

I need OhFookMi to file slander and libel complaints by Kymmy and Klarissa. Damn.. the KK Klan.

TOTALLY HIJACKED THIS THREAD.... Take this to the FLASHCHAT PUNKS.

And FuJin... come in... the girls will love to harass you. Let me know how many requests you get for your picture... if you want to scare them, you can show mine. :^P

STIMA

soo lame tryin to bust a pick up line LOL JK <3 <3

FUJIN .... so mysterious you ARE *_*
first the girlly house (its not bad ! )
and then the manly ride haha <3

untinnu

sarNie Adult
dang...

your house is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice!! and your room!!! sooooo clean!!!

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
@ dyno: no dyno i can't call you van diesel because you don't even look half as good as he does; not even a quarter inch of him....LOL! and yes the KK clan....gosh that sounds so lovely like music to my ears. did i tell you that me and klar are partners in crime? well you know it dyno and now you've seen it....muahahah! well just remember who started it first dyno....because i'm always here to finish it...haha!

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
Grrgrgrrrr

ahem.... so now I'm conceited? hmm... bald and conceited....

Right... you can call me van diesel then...

Kymmy you are so... 555 I'm gonna document your claims and hand it to Klarissa and you can bring your sorry butt to a live encounter so I can prove you wrong.

Disclaimer to others: i am sensing my image on SW has been tarnished.

I need OhFookMi to file slander and libel complaints by Kymmy and Klarissa. Damn.. the KK Klan.

TOTALLY HIJACKED THIS THREAD.... Take this to the FLASHCHAT PUNKS.

And FuJin... come in... the girls will love to harass you. Let me know how many requests you get for your picture... if you want to scare them, you can show mine. :^P

KK KLAN IN THE HOUSE!! hahahahaha Dyno dude, i think Ning wants to move in with us!

Ning - hahahaahhahahahahaahahhaaha hahahahahah if i lived with dyno he'd be fat as a goose ready for butchering on christmas. hahahaha oh btw, fujin's not old hahahha

kym - dude, i called him out already

the person above me - he's in an open minded relationship, watchu got?

omgsoh. klar, kym, and dynomonster you guys are like spamming this poor kid thread. stop it or i call the sw police officers. lmao. >.<

dreaMaker

sarNie Egg
ohhh so ur the crazy ass person that was tunning into me, why didnt u join flash so we can chitchat? come in and get to know the sarnies more, everyones a cool cat.....cept those dramatic guys..lmfao... jk jk........

damn ur just guessing our dj names righty, are u stalking us? lmfao jk jk!!my sig was so giving it away....lol... so when will we get to know u Fujin?
You know that I would like to hear you like to sing on the radio

couldnt agree more..
anyways fujin.. nice place and very clean too. very very clean.. cleanliness is a good way to a women's heart ;)
You look like you need a real man.

nice place you got there. but not feeling the colors. remind me of a girl house. yup yup tooo girly for me if i have to say. but yet im feeling the bike you got there. you wouldn't mind if i take a spin for it eh? :ph34r:
Do you need a ride home?

o____O hot pictures.. and hmm I notice some people have been tryna scare the new kid .. thats so uncool >.< so mean leave the poor person alone.. no one should be judging anyones pics gosh thats so wrong.. I should kick those people

and welcomes to the forum Fujin.. lovers the pics and man clean place T____T im ashamed .. can u clean my room for me? lol kidding =x
Nice to meet you. You're so sweet...

@ fujin: you're such a womanizer....showing your nice clean place so that you can get girls from sw to get with you....haha! you're too funny!
Ever since i was a kid, my mom has taught me the importance of household chores, the most useful chore she ever taught me was how to sweep. Because now as i've gotten older... and wiser, i can now sweep girls off there feet!

I love your kitchen and living room. Can I move in with you? haha
Can you cook and clean?

kymmy he said LIKED not love my voice, gosh Fujin...... a sneak peek in ur house and the crowds going bonkers.......... imagine if u show off ur face, hahahahha :loool: surely i know Darv will get involved :dude:
What’s so funny, are you falling in love?

hahahahaha
fujin, you're making my room look like a s*hit hole now, wth, before your stupid pics i got this vip to your heart treatment.

you're in amsterdam, you've been smoking too much HAAH
well klar. I and my room are like a tropical island: hot, wet, and waiting for tourists. :loool:

noungning

Heartless
KK KLAN IN THE HOUSE!! hahahahaha Dyno dude, i think Ning wants to move in with us!

Ning - hahahaahhahahahahaahahhaaha hahahahahah if i lived with dyno he'd be fat as a goose ready for butchering on christmas. hahahaha oh btw, fujin's not old hahahha

kym - dude, i called him out already

the person above me - he's in an open minded relationship, watchu got?
omg ew no i don't wanna move in with u and dyno... gosh sickness.

klar above 15 is like a lil old according to the rules... :p

well klar. I and my room are like a tropical island: hot, wet, and waiting for tourists. :loool:
sorry i had to quote this... is it me or i have a sick mind and thought something else...? :ph34r:

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
LMAO AT NING I THOUGHT THE SAMET HING THAT'S SO SICKKKKK hahahaha he's hitting on me and i'm not the one doing the hitting this time HAHAHAHAHAHA :arrg:

dreaMaker

sarNie Egg
wow klar, are u living with dyno to know all this info about him... u better watch out that guys like a big pervie. :spin:

ur welcome fujin. boys are always welcome... hahaha but too bad u're a lil old. but it's ok we can be good friends lmao. :D
if you are younger than 12 then i guess this is not your lucky day because you are too young for me :loool:

wow...i came in here thinking i'd see pictures of people but nope. S'all good. You got an real nice place. You an interior designer? Or you just like watching tv?

And wow...you ARE real flirt. Goshers. High Five to Nai. :D

p.s. Careful of buglars. (however you damn spell it). :ph34r:
You know, I'm not just an interesting person, I know how to please a girl too

As for Fujin, tight bike... Honda CBR 600? It doesn't look big, so Imma guess 600. But acting mysterious for the ladies... nice. HELMET.... 555 They want to see your face, and I want to see your bike.

Damn... come on man. None of this inbetween business.
You guessed wrong... it was a honda CBR 125R

I may not be the japanese god of wind but I am real and i can make someone's Bed Rock.

fujin.. you're too popular.. stop by chat..
I never pass up the opportunity to say hello to a beautiful girl. Sweetness is my weakness. But why don’t you come over to my place and see me sometime? just kidding

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Nice to meet you. You're so sweet...

Gosh Someone Still Thinks I'm Sweet? Man Thats Like So Over-Rated .. Thanks :wub: LOL Your the One Person in Years That Still thinks I'm sweet :lol: ohhss ohhs and Nice To Meet Yah Too =] hrRrms I feel for Yah all these weirdos Spamming Your Thread Coughs Coughs LOL

dreaMaker

sarNie Egg
And FuJin... come in... the girls will love to harass you. Let me know how many requests you get for your picture...
if you want to scare them, you can show mine. :^P
No thank you.... scaring girls and let them have nightmares is not my style :loool:

FUJIN .... so mysterious you ARE *_*
first the girlly house (its not bad ! )
and then the manly ride haha <3
Your opportunity for total fulfillment has arrived.

dang...

your house is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice!! and your room!!! sooooo clean!!!
I’m not like all the rest of the guys here, honest.

DUDE, you're place rocks! i love your red blanket!!!!!
So.... you like my bed? Hmmm

wow...loving the house dude.....u single???.....lol.......
Nice try... but hey, you can buy me some flowers.

Poor Kid ya'll totally spamming his thread tsk tsk

omgsoh. klar, kym, and dynomonster you guys are like spamming this poor kid thread. stop it or i call the sw police officers. lmao. >.<

I DARE YOU SARATH! hahahahaha
call the po po on me, i ain't scared of no po po!!! HAHAHAH
it's Ok. Sweetness is my weakness. I don't mind about the spams

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Dude .. I Just Realized This Kid Got Popular Over Night .... :lol: None of The Other Guys Get This Much Attention When They Join Lmfao!! Oh No Offense Fujin .. =] But Then Again Your Room Is The Cleanest T_____T ...

P.s. One More Comment Tsh.. LOL Dude is Such A FLIRT! lol Poor Girls LOL

dreaMaker

sarNie Egg
sorry i had to quote this... is it me or i have a sick mind and thought something else...? :ph34r:
I bet you can tell me what’s on your mind.

LMAO AT NING I THOUGHT THE SAMET HING THAT'S SO SICKKKKK hahahaha he's hitting on me and i'm not the one doing the hitting this time HAHAHAHAHAHA :arrg:
Well i don't hit girls...only a bastard will dare raise a hand to hit a girl... Huh.. not this time? OMG I will tell kymmy that you were trying to hit on me :loool: