Fujin's Pics

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
@ tina: wow! nobody really got this popular over night? hhmm.....i wonder why? haha....yeah maybe because fujin's place looks a little bit metro don't you think? lol

@ sarath: like klar said, please call the po po on us because we're partners in crime....muahaha!

@ klar: OMG you did call it out girl for sure! hahaha

@ fujin: ahem i'm not going to bail you out on this one mr! you got yourself into this mess, you get yourself out..haha! and besides, nobody did the flirting but you fujin....shame on you! lol

@ penny: oh yeah..thanks for the compliments on my sigi...haha! and no i've never seen that movie that you've mentioned. i really liked "azumi" alot...such a cool a$$ movie!

dialing SW PO PO.

G.O.D: um..hello this is G.O.D and im calling for a complaint.
SW Po Po: what is you complaint God.
G.O.D: um..there are like these group of weirdos spamming on this poor kid thread and i was wondering if you like um..arrest them.
SW Po Po: what are their names G.O.D
G.O.D: Kym, Klar, and Dynomonster and i was just wondering if you can hand over kym and klar to me and for dynomonster you can just put him in jail so the poor guy would atleast get lucky in there. lmao.
*G.O.D hang up*
SW Po Po: hello G.O.D are you still there??? hello?? damn G.O.D!!
*beep beep beep*

--------------------------------------

omo...this kid is a flirt. haha. remind me of this one song by r. kelly - i'm a flirt.
Ima flirt Soon as I see her walk up in the club Ima flirt
Winkin eyes at me when I roll up on dem dubs Ima flirt
Sometimes when im wit my chick on the low Ima flirt
And when shes wit her man lookin at me damn right Ima flirt
So homie dont bring your girl to me to meet cause Ima flirt

hahhaha. >.<

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
OMG sarath honey....i totally love that phone call dialog that you just wrote....totally cracking me up girl! :loool: and of course the po po's going to hand you over the two hot sexy chicks so you can do to us as you will my love..tsk tsk tsk! yeah dynosaur can just rot in jail and become exstint like his ancestors before him :loool: and ooooooohhhh yes fujin's a big flirt as you can see it written all over his thread girl! and come over baby because i haven't had some suga from you for a while....haha! :kiss:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
@ tina: wow! nobody really got this popular over night? hhmm.....i wonder why? haha....yeah maybe because fujin's place looks a little bit metro don't you think? lol

well of course there was me kymmy but thats besides the point.. LOL kidding.. well at once there was .. and there is someone also.. but they don't forum LOL they just chat ...and still me =] LOL kidding yah yah I know Im conceited =p lol

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
yeah this is too funny mommy dearest.....ROFL!

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
:mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Your home is AWESOME !!!
So simply stylish~!!! And.. clean !!
I love it :wub:

Btw welcome :)

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
dialing SW PO PO.

G.O.D: um..hello this is G.O.D and im calling for a complaint.
SW Po Po: what is you complaint God.
G.O.D: um..there are like these group of weirdos spamming on this poor kid thread and i was wondering if you like um..arrest them.
SW Po Po: what are their names G.O.D
G.O.D: Kym, Klar, and Dynomonster and i was just wondering if you can hand over kym and klar to me and for dynomonster you can just put him in jail so the poor guy would atleast get lucky in there. lmao.
*G.O.D hang up*
SW Po Po: hello G.O.D are you still there??? hello?? damn G.O.D!!
*beep beep beep*

HAHAHAHA I FREAKEN LOVE YOU FOR THAT hahahahaha!!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Oh NOW i remember who you are. You are the guy that kymmy says wont show his face. oooohhh ding ding i just had an epiphany lmao.

OMG sarath honey....i totally love that phone call dialog that you just wrote....totally cracking me up girl! :loool: and of course the po po's going to hand you over the two hot sexy chicks so you can do to us as you will my love..tsk tsk tsk! yeah dynosaur can just rot in jail and become exstint like his ancestors before him :loool: and ooooooohhhh yes fujin's a big flirt as you can see it written all over his thread girl! and come over baby because i haven't had some suga from you for a while....haha! :kiss:
oh yess...im coming over sweet suga!! just wait for me. don't forget to make some good food. kk. hehe.

HAHAHAHA I FREAKEN LOVE YOU FOR THAT hahahahaha!!
hahaha. i freaken love you too. lmao.

STIMA

OMG you got like all hte s-w girls on your topic..*GETS POSESSIVE lol AHHA

my opportunity for total fulfillment .............*faints thinking about it LOL jk

^ LOL CARRET SO TRUEEEE LOL about the flirt song thing

too bad your all the way in amsterdam.

noungning

Heartless
if you are younger than 12 then i guess this is not your lucky day because you are too young for me :loool:
omg good thing i'm 13! wow hott... but ur still too old hahah... ok next. :dude:

I bet you can tell me what’s on your mind.
hahaha no, no... leave it for interpretations from the great minds like klar and i :clap:

ok i think i'm done posting here... ciao. o wait that's italian, crap teach me how to say it in dutch or um what is the dialect u use.. :unsure:

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
omg good thing i'm 13! wow hott... but ur still too old hahah... ok next. :dude:

hahaha no, no... leave it for interpretations from the great minds like klar and i :clap:

ok i think i'm done posting here... ciao. o wait that's italian, crap teach me how to say it in dutch or um what is the dialect u use.. :unsure:

hahaha goood one ning !!

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
oh yess...im coming over sweet suga!! just wait for me. don't forget to make some good food. kk. hehe.

Ok this is getting so out of hand here and fujin's left speechless....LOL! but yeah "ahem" come over sarath baby! i'll cook for you sweety because i never let hot girls go hungry....hehe! LOVE YOU BABE!!

Muddie Murda

smile...
OKAY PEOPLE! OUT! EVERYONE OUT! I'M HERE NOW!
Thanks for watching over the new guy for me, but I'm here now, you guys can go.

HAHAHA

Hi Fujin... ~_^ :wub: How are you? :D My name's Muddie Murda, but you can call me Muddie for short. ;)

Yah! Everyone, stop picking on kevin!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
if you are younger than 12 then i guess this is not your lucky day because you are too young for me :loool:
What about me , I'm older than 12? Can you handle this 97 year old lady? Hope my wrinkle don't scare you away but if you can call me because I'm 24/7 just for you haha just kidding