[FujiTV] Bitter Blood

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Here's the info & summary according to TokyoHive:

Title: ビター・ブラッド

Start: April 15th / Time: 21:00 / Channel: FUJI TV

Original: Shizukui Shusuke ('Closed Note', 'Hannin ni Tsugu')

Cast: Sato Takeru, Watabe Atsuro, Takahashi Katsumi, Kutsuna Shiori, Fukikoshi Mitsuru, Tanaka Tetsushi, Minagawa Sarutoki, KEIJI, and more

Summary: A kindhearted and emotional rookie cop partners up with his eccentric playboy father and solves cases while being at loggerheads with him.

And here's the trailer :D

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjkwNDcxNDQ0.html
cr:NakaiAoi

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
This seems like it'll be entertaining to watch.. esp how it's a father & son working/paired together ahaha lol.  Definitely can't wait!  Miss seeing Sato Taru in dramas :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ P'Ceci yes, he's the face for Ruroni Kenshin's live action films.. hoohoohoo :D 
Oh.. beautiful mv.. makes more hyped for the new sequels coming out this year.. :)

& I'm mainly watching it for Sato :3 hoohoohoo, plus for the comedy to parent & son hehe.  Will inform you if it's worth watching.

cecilia

Staff member
^Sato's cute in there .. but the plot doesn't sound interesting at all .. 
Ah, I like him in olden day movie with them long hair and traditional japanese clothes ..
He looks so different with modern clothes and stuff like that lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^  It's because he did such a good job playing Kenshin that we fell in love with him in the olden days ahahaha.. j/k j/k :p  He looked great though <3

Finally saw the first ep and I must say I'm enjoying it.  I really love the father and son relationshop.  It's like the saying "Like father, like son."  ahaha despite for their hate/dislike towards one another, their really just like one another.  I thought episode had quite a good of comedy, especially coming from the father :p  I must say the cast overall is great so far.  I definitely cannot wait for ep 2 :)

It was nice seeing a little cameo of Naoki *oops* I mean Furukawa Yuki here too playing a detective.  Hopefully he is in here fully too, unless it is just the cameo.