Full House Or my Girl?

• Full House

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • My Girl

Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters

moonfaerrie

sarNie Hatchling
i never saw my girl, but i've seen full house so i've got to go with full house.can anybody tell me what my girl is about and who's in there pleazz n' thank you'
ss

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
moonfaerrie said:
i never saw my girl, but i've seen full house so i've got to go with full house.can anybody tell me what my girl is about and who's in there pleazz n' thank you'
ss
[post="100508"][/post]​
look in the my girl thread for all that info :p

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
cecilia said:
i change my mind again after watching this fanmade clip..

i ROOTING FOR FULLHOUSE..*SO BE HONEST..I say MY GIRL but i vote for Fullhouse..you know the reason why..RAIN..he gotta win..:lol: *

Fullhouse Fan MADE..IT'S VERY GOOD ..make you fall in love with them again..
http://www.psg.jp/~yumi/rain/vod/WMM_32026...ouse1.flv&d=ybc
[post="100514"][/post]​
lol im totally da opposite :D << da reason y i voted for my grl is cuz rains in full house

alby

sarNie Hatchling
JaM said:
look in the my girl thread for all that info :p
[post="100848"][/post]​
if you have not seen my girl, i reccomend that you watch it, it is just that much better than full house. i really enjoyed full house but my girl has a greater measure of intensity and touches you emotionally. i strongly reccomend it to all k-drama viewers who have not seen it yet.

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
alby said:
if you have not seen my girl, i reccomend that you watch it, it is just that much better than full house. i really enjoyed full house but my girl has a greater measure of intensity and touches you emotionally. i strongly reccomend it to all k-drama viewers who have not seen it yet.
[post="103987"][/post]​
yep it is cuz da lee da haes soo cute :D

ongtine

sarNie Hatchling
i love full house... i'm watching it again. i'm on eps 5 about to go on 6 but i don't have eps 6 i lost it (*sniff *sniff) do anyone have it???

toutoitenshi

sarNie Egg
i wish ppl would watch both series before voting..neways i vote for MY GIRL! it was SOOO hilarious from the beginning till the end...not a boring moment. It was sad at the same time..my cuzin was like: NO! full house is the best...n i got her to watch My girl...n she's only watched the first 3 episodes n was HOOKED. i love FULL house..but i think My girl was better...

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
what a hard decision.. but I finally voted for My girl because it really is addicting... She's got that charm that Full House didn't.... and teach me how to lie.. hahaha.. Just Kidding.

I love the ending though.. incorporating choon hyang in there too... love it!

Sunshine_2D

sarNie Egg
angelxmdawb said:
what a hard decision.. but I finally voted for My girl because it really is addicting... She's got that charm that Full House didn't.... and teach me how to lie.. hahaha.. Just Kidding.

I love the ending though.. incorporating choon hyang in there too... love it!
[post="109251"][/post]​
Lol me too I leaned how to lie a bit :p but I didn't use it. I think that people should vote if ONLY they have watched both dramas lol.

azntgr

sarNie Egg
full house all the way yo. its what crossed me over to other asian dramas in the first place. until recently i only watched thai dramas and the occasional chinese. but yeah full house got me addicted.

Sunshine_2D

sarNie Egg
azntgr said:
full house all the way yo. its what crossed me over to other asian dramas in the first place. until recently i only watched thai dramas and the occasional chinese. but yeah full house got me addicted.
[post="110533"][/post]​
But did you watch My Girl? :D. It's actually amusing and funny with a bit of a twist :D.

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
Sunshine_2D said:
But did you watch My Girl? :D. It's actually amusing and funny with a bit of a twist :D.
[post="110959"][/post]​
i liked da part when she changed his ring tone but it got a bit draggy at da end

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
o yea i think tat both mv r good so i aint picking any 1.................... B) .................