Full House Or my Girl?

• Full House

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • My Girl

Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
i just have to said full house it better than my girl but i'm not saying that my girl is bad too...i love love my girl too but i just think full house it better...

twinkle_star

sarNie Egg
i like both but i have to go with full house. it's a classic and it's just so great it's like my first korean romantic comedy and i really love it. rain was so great and SHG is super cute and the bear dance is a classic. haha i love everything about the story; my girl was good but it didn't intrige me as much

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
FULL HOUSE ALL THE WAY..THIS SERIE GOT ME WATCHING K-SERIE...RAIN IS SOOO KUTE :lol:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i luv rain.. but i chose "MY GIRL" just because the storyline is better.. :)

& of course because lee dong wook & lee da hae makes such a cute couple on screen... :)

Na

sarNie Hatchling
I will probably choose Full House over My Girl.. My Girl is kinda sad at times; give me some tears! Full House is funnier. I think its really similiar to me; Full House is good then My girl. But if I were to choose the top 3 its will be both! :yahoo:

Susie

sarNie Adult
i liked full house!!! it was a lil bit of a drag but it was good!!! the producer guy is hot!!! i was laughing at some parts. it should of been more funny scenes but whatever. it was good!! i love the theme song!!

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
vote for my girl... they are soo cute and funny... although i have started to like rain... i voted for this one

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
UM I WOULD HAVE TO SAID FULL HOUSE BUT THEN I LYKE THEM BOTH CAUSE I REALLY LYKE CAUSE THEY ACTUALLY SHOW THEY'RE FEELINGS AND YEAH MY GIRL ISH ANNOYING...ESPECIAL THE MAIN GURL..AND THE MAIN GUY ISH STUPID..SO SORRY MY GIRL'S FAN..
BUT YEH FULL HOUSE FULL HOUSE
OH AND RAIN ISH HOT IN THAT ONE...

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
I also noticed the similiarities between the two, but nope! gotta go w/ full house. It's a classic and I laughed my butt off. Plus the music left a very deep impression on me.

And who says they weren't hawt? I think the nang'ek in fh is totally prettier than the nang'ek in mg. And duuuude, the second guy in fh is unbelievable suave and beautiful, so much better looking than the pa'ek in mg. I don't like it when he smiles, he looks awkard. He looks the best when he is sad/confuzzled/ or scolding nang'ek. LOL

MY Girl was enjoyable, but I rewatched full house way more.

~chngnsch

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Definitely Full House, it never dragged. My Girl, sorry to say, dragged so much and so much overexaggerations, it was ridiculous, that's all.

noi

sarNie Hatchling
Young-Jae and Ji-Eun are too cute. I wish they have another one together. They look so good together. One complaint about full house was how they didn't have baby in the ending.

cassiopeia

sarNie Egg
i voted for My Girl because it's very funny and hilarious. LDH is a good actress. For Full House, i like it too but when i rewatch it a couple times i get bored. For my girl, I never get bored. And one part i don't like about Full House is that their friends sell her (Song Hye Gyo) property and she still in contact with them... it's just too ridiculous...sorry...but overall was good though..

masusanlee

sarNie Hatchling
i love bi and all, but the main gurl from "my girl" beat his acting... i know i shouldn't compare their characters because of the sex, but i JUST love "my girl".. it's too funny!! i can watch it over and over and not get tired of it..