Funland updated 12/25/10

fun

Expired Sarnie
Sharing is caring =) Since so many others have shared some of their pics here I would do the same in return :D

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Very nice pics! I totally love the first one, you are too cool in there :). You're boyfriend frosty is very handsome too lol.

emo

sarNie Hatchling
the first pic you look super cool with those sunglasses

and frosty is so handsome. :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
awee Fun you are adorable! Can I have your boyfriend??? :lol:
I have a pic with Santa too, but I had the hots for Frosty instead. LMAO

I'll post some more picture of "Lee's 6th Annual Party" I got freaked out because these drunk ass bastards got me scared my ass off. I couldn't do anything since they were related somehow, it was sort of like a family party. Ahahaha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
ahhh i finally got to see your pretty face funfun..and which i think ive seen ya around town too :)
I don't go out much! =) Maybe at the Asian store cause we only have 2 that are well known in Stockton, that is where I get most of my gorcery. LMAO SuperKing and Lion King :loool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't go out much! =) Maybe at the Asian store cause we only have 2 that are well known in Stockton, that is where I get most of my gorcery. LMAO SuperKing and Lion King :loool:

you call it Lion King also LMAO (Lion Supermarket...btw we have two SuperKing..remember theres one on Lower Sac?) and the sf market off hammer lane.. man come to think of it we have quite a few of em lol...but anyhow yea those two are the most well known ones :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
you call it Lion King also LMAO (Lion Supermarket...btw we have two SuperKing..remember theres one on Lower Sac?) and the sf market off hammer lane.. man come to think of it we have quite a few of em lol...but anyhow yea those two are the most well known ones :)
Got to find a way to differentiate them lmao. I forgot about SF... I have only shopped there 2 times.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
easy..superking 1 and superking 2 the 2nd one on lower sac...and yea ive only been to sf market like twice also..
when it first open ..got some lychees..and the 2nd time..hmm i dont remember what i bought on the second visit..since its a bit much for my budget...

i can prolly list all of the lil asian markets around town lmao...

thai, laos, cambodian/chinese...even vietnamese too! :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
deleted
We call this a paradise pose. Why? Well I don't know.

My eyes are swollen and irritated so I have not applied any make-up on for the past 4 days. I look horrible but manage to be happy for the camera. It really hurt, I can’t even touch my eyes.

After watching JLR I finally went out to buy me a pair of pearls earring. Now I want the bracelet but can’t find one that is similar to Soriya. The pearls are all too perfect. I think I might have to have one custom made for me.

fun

Expired Sarnie
A quick tour of my house (well part of my house)

My sisters’ side of the closest, is messy huh?

deleted
Bathroom door

This is the girls bathroom. I know what a mess.

The shampoo that I am currently using

My sisters favorite shampoo brand

Bathroom wall

The toilet

Make up and stuff

My sisters’ hair accessories

My sisters’ side of the wall

Calendar where my sisters likes to write their song of the week/month

My side of the wall is plain. My sisters complain to me everyday to put something up but I just don't have the time.

My mom complains that my sisters and I are messy but look at her room.

She is not clean herself.

More to come (the beds)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO funfun..omg silly girl... :lol: btw your sisters side of the room looks almost like my side of the room when i was still sharing room with my sister...now that i have my own room..gosh now its a room full of my junk!! :lol:

thank you for the tour...of your house...i will share mine as soon as i can clean some stuff off ...i have been putting things off for quite some time now...i still need to wipe out the junk on the shelves..gosh i dont know how i manage to collect these stuff....useless stuff! wth.. <_<

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
thanks for the tour ms. fun. lol.. I don't know about you, but there's something about open drawers that gets to me. I cannot stand a drawer that is open!! it crawls under my skin. :tease:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lome I don't like open drawers. I don't have one... Well I do but it is full of junks: receipts, papers, scissors, etc.

amikrazie can't wait to tour your house. hehehehe. Their is my garage too, but I don't want to post it. It's creepy. I am going to post under my bed. It is so beyond messy. I clean it weekly but seems like it never stays clean. =)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i know what you mean lome..gosh i banged my head against an open closet door once (one of the damn hallway kind) while i was trying to get something from a bottom drawer...you know in the cartoon when they see them stars around their heads..i think i saw em too...no kidding..(damn thing hurt so bad)..and i never like drawers or anything with doors to stay open after that.

i can prolly starts to clean and take some photos later ...not to mention i didnt even get a chance to post the pho pics for lome yet...sorry lome...will do em tomorrow ..for sure :)