Funland updated 12/25/10

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG i LOVE YOUR SiSTER'S WALL!! MY WALL USED TO BE FiLLED WiTH JB POSTERS BUT SADLY i TORN MOST OF THEM DOWN.
Why is that? They are obsessed with the JB but it sort of died down. LOL Now they are obsessed with Robert!

fun

Expired Sarnie
It's been a long time since I last updated.

Christmas Eve 2010
First successful family picture. Usually it takes us 30 minutes to get everyone to fit lol but it took less than 3 minutes to make our formation this year, I think it has to do with our listening skills ahahaha. Quite impressive.

By the way this isn't the whole family.

Missing: 3 of my older brothers, my sister-in-law, my two nephew, my older cousin and her husband and daughter. Um... I think that's all. If I have miss someone oops, it's a big family give me a break lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
8 people. It was extremely hot when we all sat around to open presents. This year is a lot smaller. My aunt's friends were not there this year. They usually have half of their soccer team there.

Oops I definitely forgot someone, my dad. He was there. Just don't know why he wasn't in the picture. I think he ran off when we took this one. And we usually have 10 cameras. This year we had only 4. Yes we were once the camera whores fambam. I guess we grew out of it. We didn't take much pictures either. We were too busy competing for prizes.